Author Topic: Great Dojo  (Read 25093 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Great Dojo
« Reply #255 on: January 06, 2020, 06:04:26 PM »
Aruna

No.  Not yet.  Ulterior motives maybe, but not hostile... yet.

Aruna's chest expanded and contracted along with the breath that flowed in her nostrils and out her mouth.  Even so, her gaze followed the woman's full hips.  "If you already know what I am, then why ask such pointless questions?  You know I am a demon, or at least was a demon.  But more importantly, are you offering to teach me?"

It would make sense.  Although angel's are generally the most proficient with the light, there were humans that surpassed even them, only topped by the god himself.  It wasn't a bad option.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: January 07, 2020, 12:34:17 AM »
Vanilla

Vanilla flew up after her, lunging upwards to grab Mira with a wry, sardonic smile on her face. "Isn't that obvious? You get to take me out!"

As she closed and her fist approached, her tail suddenly snaked upwards to wrap itself around Mira's leg.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: January 07, 2020, 12:37:13 AM »
Nanako

But no one responded to his plea. At least not immediately. Nanako had been wrapped up in afterglow as they fell, but now her eyes going from rolled back in ecstasy to focused on the man who'd given her such a wonderful time. The squirrel girl reflexively coughed up a small spray of blood from her ruined innards as she stared down at him. Waves of delicious agony radiated from where he'd struck her, sparking that heat in her core all over again. A wanton smile split lips flecked with blood as she swiftly leaned forward, grabbing his hands at the forearms and pinning them to the ground, her eyes practically glowing with a manic, lust-crazed gleam as she rolled them to the side.

"For a guy as shy as you are," she said, breathing heavily as a heated flush filled her face, "You sure know how to show a girl a good time~."

Yang

"Hey hey I mean hahah well uh oh haha well I mean hey so like haha hey eh um aha..." Yang's face flushed absolutely red like a hot chili pepper. Oh god oh no think happy thoughts think happy thoughts okay imagine Margaret Tatcher naked in the shower  imagine Margaret Tatcher naked in the shower  imagine Margaret Tatcher naked in the shower  imagine Margaret Tatcher naked in the shower oh god oh fuck why is this still hot!?

The sweat wasn't doing him any favors.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: January 07, 2020, 01:36:03 AM »
Vanilla

Vanilla flew up after her, lunging upwards to grab Mira with a wry, sardonic smile on her face. "Isn't that obvious? You get to take me out!"

As she closed and her fist approached, her tail suddenly snaked upwards to wrap itself around Mira's leg.

Mira

Adrenaline and chi pumping through her system caused the martial artist to witness the world around her in slow motion as her entire focus became every aspect of her foe. The Doppler effect of passing aircraft above and motor vehicles below was utterly distorted, and the fascinated cries of onlookers might as well have not existed. As such there was a slight delay in Mira's perception of the attack and the actual execution of it.

Doesn't that mean the same outcome either way?!

Vanilla was faster than everything else happening around her, but not quite fast enough to keep up - and that was how the demon woman found her tail in Mira's grasp. The martial artist managed to turn in the air just enough to turn a decisive strike into a glancing blow that still threatened to dislocate her her shoulder, and yanked her opponent into the path of one of her own kicks.

A sacrifice to avoid being grappled, and to create an opening. Her left side was going to be slightly less effective going forward.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: January 07, 2020, 02:18:57 AM »
Nanako

Nanako looked down at the blondie curiously, still keeping a solid grip on his arms. The way he was babbling on certainly was adorable, but it wasn't all that productive. The squirrel girl opened her mouth to say something, then realized she didn't actually know the man's name.

"Say, don't think we ever got introduced, handsome," Nanako said, playfully poking his cheek with her tail, "I'm Nanako."
« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 02:21:22 AM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: January 07, 2020, 02:38:13 AM »
Ayayayayay-y-y-yang

"Ayayayayay-y-y-yang..." He stuttered, flushing and looking away. "Oh h-hey! Look... there's a F-f..."

He thought for a second.

"A Funyarinpa! Right behind you!"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: January 07, 2020, 03:01:18 AM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl couldn't help a giggle at that, eyes alight with mirth at the man's clear embarrassment, tail flicking lazily back and forth as her ears twitched with amusement.

"Well that sounds like a bit of a mouthful," Nanako mused, "How about we shorten that down to Ayayang? Nah, how 'bout just Yang."

Her eyebrows went up at the mention of a creature behind her, but swiveled an ear back to check all the same. The squirrel girl went quiet for a moment before that amused grin crept back onto her face.

"Now now, if you wanted me off you, you could've just asked," the squirrel girl said, leaning in and lowering her voice a little, "You sure you want that, though?"

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: January 07, 2020, 03:07:52 AM »
Yang

Sweat dripped off his face... no, all his body. He just stayed silent, nervous as it got. It's not that he was inexperienced, he simply utterly was unprepared for this. "I could say the same to you... are you sure you can ride the dragon?" A suddenly intense and oppressive glare shot from him, like a dragon's roar shaking the heavens.

Oh god why did he say this oh damn it!

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: January 07, 2020, 04:24:43 AM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl shivered with the gaze he leveled at her, the tremors racing from her head to her toes, sending an excited tremble through the thighs wrapped around him. Just like that, Nanako lazily pulled one leg away, then the other, slowly sliding against his head before sliding down to wrap around his torso.

"Well, I did ride you all the way down here," Nanako shot back breathily, "I'd say that counts, wouldn't you?"

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: January 07, 2020, 01:14:57 PM »
Vanilla

Mira

Adrenaline and chi pumping through her system caused the martial artist to witness the world around her in slow motion as her entire focus became every aspect of her foe. The Doppler effect of passing aircraft above and motor vehicles below was utterly distorted, and the fascinated cries of onlookers might as well have not existed. As such there was a slight delay in Mira's perception of the attack and the actual execution of it.

Doesn't that mean the same outcome either way?!

Vanilla was faster than everything else happening around her, but not quite fast enough to keep up - and that was how the demon woman found her tail in Mira's grasp. The martial artist managed to turn in the air just enough to turn a decisive strike into a glancing blow that still threatened to dislocate her her shoulder, and yanked her opponent into the path of one of her own kicks.

A sacrifice to avoid being grappled, and to create an opening. Her left side was going to be slightly less effective going forward.

Vanilla

Vanilla creamed herself as she felt the glorious feeling of her fist meeting bone and sinew, a great blush running across her face.

"Ahn~" She moaned as she felt pain shoot through her body with Mira's kick into her gut. She felt the air rush out of her lungs and coughed. She sucked it back in and laughed. "So! What do you say! Do you want something else?!?" Her red eyes twinkled with pure, childish joy.

Her tail, meanwhile, suddenly morphed in Mira's hand. It tripled in length, wrapping around her hand, pinning it down, before restricting her forearm and pulling her right up against Vanilla's surprisingly soft body.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: January 08, 2020, 03:17:27 AM »
Mira

"What the hell?!" Mira all but squeaked it out as Vanilla did her best to pull her into a grapple. She wasn't expecting the shapeshifting tail but she took it in some stride and braced herself so her opponent couldn't just break her arm by applying enough force to a relatively small area. "I'm just trying to make you stop attacking people!"

And then she wrapped her powerful, muscular legs around Vanilla and started to squeeze, and reared back to try to use her free hand tried to punch her in that pretty face.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 03:21:54 AM by Aiden »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: January 08, 2020, 01:23:25 PM »
Vanilla

"They ask me to do that! They're my fans!" Vanilla protested. She leaned forward and grabbed Mira, pressing her chest right up against the fighter's own. She raised her other arm to protect her face from assault as she moved in to kiss Mira's pretty face.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: January 08, 2020, 06:13:13 PM »
Aruna

No.  Not yet.  Ulterior motives maybe, but not hostile... yet.

Aruna's chest expanded and contracted along with the breath that flowed in her nostrils and out her mouth.  Even so, her gaze followed the woman's full hips.  "If you already know what I am, then why ask such pointless questions?  You know I am a demon, or at least was a demon.  But more importantly, are you offering to teach me?"

It would make sense.  Although angel's are generally the most proficient with the light, there were humans that surpassed even them, only topped by the god himself.  It wasn't a bad option.

Zeke

"Oh I don't think so."

A voice suddenly called out behind Aruna. So much for a power nap. Couldn't sleep while people were busy being stupid around him.

"Demon? Sounds to me you're just a confused girl. Come on, you can quit the bad acting, a real demon would be much more terrifying, and your energy definitely didn't taste demonic. If anything you're just cute." It was a large man, about in his sixties. No... it looked like it was the body he borrowed, aged by many years. Still, it was in much better shape than you could give him credit for. His musculature and shape made no mistake, he could easily pass as a true warrior in his prime.

The smoke and dust clouds covered just enough that his modesty wasn't showing.

"Just be yourself. It's way less of a pain. You'll just limit your potential if you categorize yourself on what small-minded fools think. Do you really want to live your life a slave to other's perceptions?" He pointed at her, then back to him.

"I am me. You are you. And If everyone is not special, maybe you can be what you want to be. And take the smart pretty lass's bargain. Trust me, I'd rather have her as a friend than an enemy." He glanced back to Amanda and winked.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 07:51:14 PM by francobull3 »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: January 09, 2020, 01:25:55 AM »
Vanilla

"They ask me to do that! They're my fans!" Vanilla protested. She leaned forward and grabbed Mira, pressing her chest right up against the fighter's own. She raised her other arm to protect her face from assault as she moved in to kiss Mira's pretty face.

Mira

Mira turned her head aside, trying to avoid her opponent's lips as she made this so weird! Then she moved her head sideways to try to smash Vanilla's face and distract her so she could start crushing her torso with her legs, caught in her grasp as they were. "They're weird! You're weird!"

Adrenaline was the only thing letting Mira ignore the unwanted distraction of the demon's presence close up.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: January 09, 2020, 02:21:55 AM »
Vanilla

Mira

Mira turned her head aside, trying to avoid her opponent's lips as she made this so weird! Then she moved her head sideways to try to smash Vanilla's face and distract her so she could start crushing her torso with her legs, caught in her grasp as they were. "They're weird! You're weird!"

Adrenaline was the only thing letting Mira ignore the unwanted distraction of the demon's presence close up.

Vanilla

After kissing Mira's cheek, she violently headbutted the other girl, smashing her forehead into her prey's with all the force she could muster. She felt those wonderfully strong legs wrapped around her, the bulging muscles crushing her hips. She felt the agony of the damage being repaired and constricted once again, and felt herself come in Mira's grasp.

She tightened her own embrace, pulling Mira closer and closer, attempting to snap her in half.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 02:24:16 AM by Aiden »