Author Topic: Great Dojo  (Read 25082 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: Great Dojo
« Reply #285 on: January 16, 2020, 12:37:32 AM »
Vanilla

Vanilla's tail tightened its grip on Mira's body, continuing to bind her tightly with its long, sinuous length. She didn't seem to mind being pummeled-for every ten hits, she landed two of her own, and both of them very quickly became covered in blood.

She continued attacking Mira's head at its weakest points.

Mira

Mira may have been able to attack more often in the same space of time, striking with the same force as her foe, but Vanilla could take more hits by virtue of her healing. It left the two of them roughly equal in the damage they were taking, and Mira knew this stalemate had to end before they tested their respective stamina to the limit. It was with this in mind, through the haze of battle and the pounding of her skull with every blow, that she adjusted the position of her legs so that she might push herself forcefully away from her opponent with heels to the abdomen!

The trick was going to be the tail squeezing around her arm, but maybe dragging her through the air with the force of her momentum would open up a weakness...!

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: January 16, 2020, 02:21:18 AM »
Vanilla

Vanilla's tail tightened its grip on Mira's body, continuing to bind her tightly with its long, sinuous length. She didn't seem to mind being pummeled-for every ten hits, she landed two of her own, and both of them very quickly became covered in blood.

She continued attacking Mira's head at its weakest points.

Mira

Mira may have been able to attack more often in the same space of time, striking with the same force as her foe, but Vanilla could take more hits by virtue of her healing. It left the two of them roughly equal in the damage they were taking, and Mira knew this stalemate had to end before they tested their respective stamina to the limit. It was with this in mind, through the haze of battle and the pounding of her skull with every blow, that she adjusted the position of her legs so that she might push herself forcefully away from her opponent with heels to the abdomen!

The trick was going to be the tail squeezing around her arm, but maybe dragging her through the air with the force of her momentum would open up a weakness...!

Vanilla

Vanilla grunted as Mira kicked off of her. "That's no fun! Weren't you mad at me just a few seconds ago for trying to keep distance?" The albino demoness smirked. Using all of her focus, she just barely managed to keep a hold of Mira's arm, transferring her momentum into a circular spin and hurling her up into the sky before she freed herself!

"Ah-that hurt!" She complained, charging an energy attack as Mira flew upwards at near supersonic speeds.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: January 16, 2020, 04:40:22 AM »
Yang

Yes! This was his chance. Thanks to his buddy's interruption, Nanako got up. This was an opportunity...

He slipped away and ran tactically retreated!

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: January 17, 2020, 07:39:05 AM »
Vanilla

Vanilla grunted as Mira kicked off of her. "That's no fun! Weren't you mad at me just a few seconds ago for trying to keep distance?" The albino demoness smirked. Using all of her focus, she just barely managed to keep a hold of Mira's arm, transferring her momentum into a circular spin and hurling her up into the sky before she freed herself!

"Ah-that hurt!" She complained, charging an energy attack as Mira flew upwards at near supersonic speeds.

Mira

"Urk!" The momentum sent some of the blood pooling about in Mira's body from all the body shots she'd taken propelling out of her mouth, but she could feel the energy build up coming from below as Vanilla's toss sent her through the air. It forced her to concentrate, to retain the chi in her body that she'd need if she was to have any chance to survive this mistake...!

Focusing as much of her power into her limbs as she could, Mira tried to generate enough force to adjust her trajectory by striking out opposite the direction she wanted to go. Just enough, just to try to move out of the direct path of Vanilla's follow up... there!

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: January 18, 2020, 02:03:23 AM »
Nanako

Nanako frowned slightly as the cute demongirl flew off without a reply. Then blondie made to do the same, and Nanako acted, the squirrel girl zipping out to intercept Yang and stopping right in his path, staring up at the blonde resolutely.

"Hold on, we're not done yet," Nanako said, excitement sparking in her eyes as she locked her gaze with Yang's, the world seeming to darken slightly around them. Then the moment broke as the squirrel girl's tail flicked excitedly behind her as she gave him an excited smile.

"You gotta tell me how you hit that hard first! And with barely any wind up too!" she said, eyes alight with wonder.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: January 18, 2020, 05:48:50 PM »
Vanilla

Mira

"Urk!" The momentum sent some of the blood pooling about in Mira's body from all the body shots she'd taken propelling out of her mouth, but she could feel the energy build up coming from below as Vanilla's toss sent her through the air. It forced her to concentrate, to retain the chi in her body that she'd need if she was to have any chance to survive this mistake...!

Focusing as much of her power into her limbs as she could, Mira tried to generate enough force to adjust her trajectory by striking out opposite the direction she wanted to go. Just enough, just to try to move out of the direct path of Vanilla's follow up... there!

Vanilla

"Kame-hame-haaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Vanilla yelled at the top of her lungs as she fired a brilliant blast of magical energy right at Mira. Easily compensating for the small change in direction that Mira had made in her trajectory, it hurtled directly towards her!

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: January 19, 2020, 02:24:50 PM »
Mira

The attack name reached Mira moments before the actual attack, and her eyes widened in bugged-out shock when the sounds went into her ears. "Oh come on-!"

But then she had no more time to complain, and the powerful wave of mystical power was upon her. The violet-haired martial artist put both her arms forward and concentrated as much of her chi as she could despite her injuries toward her hands, hoping to the dear gods she could stop it from washing over her like a tidal wave!

It slammed into her makeshift guard, and she felt it push against her magic resistant palms like a freight train slamming into a concrete bunker. Her arms buckled, their muscles flexing and tensing to their utmost extent. Mira had to suck her chest in to avoid her nipples getting caught in the blast as it pushed her arms closer to her body...!

And then it exploded, and she knew pain as the momentum sent her flying across the district.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: January 19, 2020, 06:12:26 PM »
Vanilla

Mira soared far into the sky, propelled upwards by the blast with the ill begotten name. She was chased by a white streak with porcalian skin, and once she began to fall, she suddenly found herself caught in the arms of the strong woman who had just bested her.

She felt suddenly attracted to the blond woman, as her charms took effect. It was subtle, and gentle, but it was definetely there.

"I win! Now, let me take you out and show you a good time!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: January 19, 2020, 09:33:51 PM »
Yang

Oh shit! She was already catching up to him. He quickly turned around and prepared to run in the exact opposite direction, taking a clear jogging stance.

"You're too crazy! I want to go home, go home and play Red Dead Redemption and forget about all of thiiiiiis!"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: January 20, 2020, 01:09:28 AM »
Nanako

"Hey, you can't just run off like that," Nanako shot back, taking off after him, "Not when you've got me all curious!"

The squirrel girl ran low to the ground, taking longer steps as she tried to catch up with him. Grabbing a nearby dumpster, the squirrel girl tossed it ahead to try to block off Yang's escape again.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: January 21, 2020, 03:17:19 AM »
Vanilla

Mira soared far into the sky, propelled upwards by the blast with the ill begotten name. She was chased by a white streak with porcalian skin, and once she began to fall, she suddenly found herself caught in the arms of the strong woman who had just bested her.

She felt suddenly attracted to the blond woman, as her charms took effect. It was subtle, and gentle, but it was definitely there.

Mira

If the martial artist were in a clearer state of mind, rather than being bloodied and bruised and disorientated from the blast and the fall, Mira might have shrugged that off after a moment. Instead she shuddered as she felt the things inside of her writhe against her nerves as they began pushing her insides together. Getting ready for the unnatural healing process to come.

Mira opened her eyes and groaned in frustration. "Gonna... need to learn how to fly. Damn."

She shook her head. "Fine. Fine. You win."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: January 21, 2020, 04:50:34 PM »
Nanako

"Hey, you can't just run off like that," Nanako shot back, taking off after him, "Not when you've got me all curious!"

The squirrel girl ran low to the ground, taking longer steps as she tried to catch up with him. Grabbing a nearby dumpster, the squirrel girl tossed it ahead to try to block off Yang's escape again.

Yang

"I literally am! I'm putting a.... a restraining order on you!" He punched the living cow out of the dumpster, blowing a massive hole into it like it was paper. Crap, she was catching up!"

He ran straight inbetween a white haired and a purple haired hottie, trying to lose the squirrel freak. Oh shit, oh shit oh shit she was almost there!

"Goddamniiiiiiiiiiit!!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: January 22, 2020, 12:13:33 AM »
Vanilla

She felt suddenly attracted to the blond woman, as her charms took effect. It was subtle, and gentle, but it was definitely there.

Mira

If the martial artist were in a clearer state of mind, rather than being bloodied and bruised and disorientated from the blast and the fall, Mira might have shrugged that off after a moment. Instead she shuddered as she felt the things inside of her writhe against her nerves as they began pushing her insides together. Getting ready for the unnatural healing process to come.

Mira opened her eyes and groaned in frustration. "Gonna... need to learn how to fly. Damn."

She shook her head. "Fine. Fine. You win."

Vanilla

Vanilla beamed as if she were a small child who'd just gotten praised. With a muttered word, she cast a regeneration spell on Mira and slowly, the pair began to descend. "What kind of food do you eat, Mira? Whatever you want, it's my treat."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: January 22, 2020, 06:08:30 AM »
Nanako

"A restraining order? Sounds fun," Nanako teased as their chase continued, "If tying me up would make you more comfortable, anyway."

The squirrel girl darted nimbly through the hole Yang had punched, drawing closer by the second. It wouldn't be long now before she was in grabbing range. Or head-patting range, whichever came first. Despite everything, she was having fun with the simple thrill of the chase, if nothing else.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: January 23, 2020, 01:47:55 AM »
Yang

He ran faster, faster, faster.... panic assailed him. And yet-

"Fine!"

He stopped, backed up and just held his hands in front of him, freaked out like no tomorrow.

Only to calm down immediately after with a sigh, like a balloon deflating.

"Fine, fine... Okay, you win. Just stay a minimum three meters away from me at all times, okay?"