Author Topic: The Land of Forever Fall  (Read 9524 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: The Land of Forever Fall
« Reply #75 on: May 22, 2021, 06:06:05 PM »
Sage

Her purring grew much louder even as her fur started to stand on end at the back of her neck. "Nyaaa..... you are quite close in your - mmmm, estimation. I am the mighty guardian of the Deep Wood!"

Her little paws wiggled.

"I came to this land so that I might acquire a fruit for the - ahh, could you get a little more to the left? - person who enchanted this collar for me, that she might assist me in my time of need!"

Sage's little kitty ears stood up.

Valerie

"So the mighty guardian is fetching food like a well trained dog, how quaint. This must be a truly magnificent person to tame you so well." Valerie played up her surprise and rubbed the fake cat's chin. "We may assist you in your quest for a small fee of course..." Valerie said as she opened her mouth to reveal her sharp fangs, the message being very clear.

This cat was a sublime dish just waiting to be tasted.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 22, 2021, 06:15:01 PM »
Thorra

She immediately felt Thorra's powerful thighs as thick as a log wrap around her. The hammer's breasts squished up like clouds, as if they had no resistance at all, up against her back as Thorra wrapped her arms around her waist to hold on.

Then, she simply allowed the wind to whip through her hair and enjoy the ride.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 24, 2021, 12:51:41 AM »
Thorra

She immediately felt Thorra's powerful thighs as thick as a log wrap around her. The hammer's breasts squished up like clouds, as if they had no resistance at all, up against her back as Thorra wrapped her arms around her waist to hold on.

Then, she simply allowed the wind to whip through her hair and enjoy the ride.

Lirazel

The soothing clip and clap of a horse's galloping carried them away, past the birdsong and the distant strumming of harps, the whistling of flutes and the laughter of children as they charged off in the distance. That was not the focus of Lirazel's attention - no, she was too focused on the ordinarily automatic task of keeping her horse going where she should be. It was not simply the distraction of physicality that wore at her mind, but rather the brief but all too recent memory of spiritual intimacy in the time she'd held the hammer in her hand. To be so close to another being without warning, without preparation?

She gripped the reins tighter than she otherwise might have.

The road split off like gleaming marble tributaries toward distant hills and spires. They did not turn onto those, at first, until Lirazel's hooded head perked up as though she had forgotten something and whistled. Her horse pulled them to a sudden stop, and the elven woman turned to look over her shoulder whence they came. After a moment of that she released a sigh. "Forgive me - I swallow my own discomfort to the detriment of your first impression of this fair land."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 25, 2021, 04:12:28 PM »
Thorra

"No, no, it's fine. I'm enjoying the gentle breeze just fine." Thorra replied. "I get it, fusing with another can be pretty intense. If I'd had a better way of ascertaining the truthfulness and trustworthiness of your people I'd have used that instead—and don't worry. I couldn't see anything past the very surface."

Thorra gave Lirazel a comforting squeeze. "I won't deny it—as a weapon, I long for the feeling of being used well by those who are worthy. I'm sorry for forcing it upon you."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 25, 2021, 04:15:13 PM »
Valerie

"So the mighty guardian is fetching food like a well trained dog, how quaint. This must be a truly magnificent person to tame you so well." Valerie played up her surprise and rubbed the fake cat's chin. "We may assist you in your quest for a small fee of course..." Valerie said as she opened her mouth to reveal her sharp fangs, the message being very clear.

This cat was a sublime dish just waiting to be tasted.

Sakura

Sakura flicked her master's nose. "Come now, is it really proper to try to feed on someone the first time we meet? You're going to scare the cute itty bitty guardian of the forest away."

Sakura began to scratch Sage just above her honches, digging her fingers into all of the best places.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 26, 2021, 03:00:42 AM »
Sakura

Sakura flicked her master's nose. "Come now, is it really proper to try to feed on someone the first time we meet? You're going to scare the cute itty bitty guardian of the forest away."

Sakura began to scratch Sage just above her honches, digging her fingers into all of the best places.

Sage

Sage-kitty let out a hiss of disdain at the sudden mockery, and the perverse interest in consuming her. She squirmed about in Sakura's grip as though to leave, but then the good scritching left her slowly relaxing again. "I am no creature's meal - nor will I allow you to mock a sacred covenant made in good faith!"

She hissed some more, but couldn't stop purring much either. After a moment of that she let out a drawn out 'meooooow.' She looked up at Sakura. "Eruraviel will hear of your wisdom, she of great pettings."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 27, 2021, 01:27:51 AM »
Thorra

"No, no, it's fine. I'm enjoying the gentle breeze just fine." Thorra replied. "I get it, fusing with another can be pretty intense. If I'd had a better way of ascertaining the truthfulness and trustworthiness of your people I'd have used that instead—and don't worry. I couldn't see anything past the very surface."

Thorra gave Lirazel a comforting squeeze. "I won't deny it—as a weapon, I long for the feeling of being used well by those who are worthy. I'm sorry for forcing it upon you."

Lirazel

Lirazel listened quietly, her ears twitching beneath her hood as she received the earnest sincerity of Thorra's words. By the end she permitted one of her hands to seek the hammer's own. "Very well." A smile was conveyed by her voice even though her face could not be seen. "When next the time comes, and it is appropriate, I shall wear something more suited to the occasion."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 27, 2021, 07:34:43 PM »
Sage

Sage-kitty let out a hiss of disdain at the sudden mockery, and the perverse interest in consuming her. She squirmed about in Sakura's grip as though to leave, but then the good scritching left her slowly relaxing again. "I am no creature's meal - nor will I allow you to mock a sacred covenant made in good faith!"

She hissed some more, but couldn't stop purring much either. After a moment of that she let out a drawn out 'meooooow.' She looked up at Sakura. "Eruraviel will hear of your wisdom, she of great pettings."

Valerie

"So you agree to beeing a Itty bitty little guardian. It is good that we have our expectations settled." The blonde vampire smirked, she was ignoring the backtalk she was getting from her minion in lieu of this more promising interaction that was sure to be had. "My my Sakura, we ought to lend her aid in her quest. It is simply not fair that someone so small has to carry a burden so large.

But the she turned more serious or so it seemed. "Never disparage the lust for such aagnificent feast again my dearest minion. The hunger of the ancients is not so easily quenched, you are all delectable treats to me~"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 28, 2021, 03:45:11 PM »
Sakura

Sakura stood her ground, and again shook her head. "I lust for only the highest quality of blood, but it's a gift which should be given willingly." Her fangs had begun to elongate as she could smell the delectable treat flowing through Sage. "This mighty kitty isn't in the bussiness of selling herself, and I think we should respect that."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 29, 2021, 03:13:37 PM »
Lirazel

Lirazel listened quietly, her ears twitching beneath her hood as she received the earnest sincerity of Thorra's words. By the end she permitted one of her hands to seek the hammer's own. "Very well." A smile was conveyed by her voice even though her face could not be seen. "When next the time comes, and it is appropriate, I shall wear something more suited to the occasion."

Thorra

"I've never understood the appeal of covering oneself from viewing by others." Thorra chuckled with a soft mellodic ring. Her voice was soothing yet apologetic. "You guys must be having a problem, if the fates have drawn me directly to you, Lira."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 30, 2021, 01:32:40 AM »
Lirazel

Her shoulders shook for a moment in obvious mirth. "If I were to unwrap the adornments of your handle, I suspect you would feel similarly... discomforted." Lirazel whistled, and her horse began trotting along again at a much slower pace than before. "Some things are best only seen by a few."

After a few moments the elven maiden responded again. "It is nearing the time when the Night will march upon us in force once more. You have come at a fortuitous time, if you intend to lend us aid!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 30, 2021, 09:41:25 PM »
Sakura

Sakura stood her ground, and again shook her head. "I lust for only the highest quality of blood, but it's a gift which should be given willingly." Her fangs had begun to elongate as she could smell the delectable treat flowing through Sage. "This mighty kitty isn't in the bussiness of selling herself, and I think we should respect that."

Sage

The feline druid hissed once more at Valerie for her blatant provocations, but appeared to visibly restrain herself as Sakura spoke soothing words of respect. "I may, perhaps, gift you with a taste of what you seek upon deliverance of aid in my quest - if after I do not find you tedious and unbearable, mew."

With that being said, she pointed a fuzzy tail in the direction of a visibly baffled elven man, Amras from before, who was even now approaching. He said, "H-Hail, travelers - more of you? That is to say, forgive me my hasty approach, but have you seen a strange bird pass?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 31, 2021, 06:00:56 PM »
Sage

The feline druid hissed once more at Valerie for her blatant provocations, but appeared to visibly restrain herself as Sakura spoke soothing words of respect. "I may, perhaps, gift you with a taste of what you seek upon deliverance of aid in my quest - if after I do not find you tedious and unbearable, mew."

With that being said, she pointed a fuzzy tail in the direction of a visibly baffled elven man, Amras from before, who was even now approaching. He said, "H-Hail, travelers - more of you? That is to say, forgive me my hasty approach, but have you seen a strange bird pass?"

Valerie

"All is forgiven Master Elf." Valerie immediately turned toward the approaching Elf and bowed deeper than what was strictly necessary. It was a stark detour from how she had treated the shape-shifter in the guise of a cat. But that was due to this man not approaching them with a false form.

"I am afraid I cannot properly answer your question however as I have seen many strange creatures in the shape of birds. Perhaps you could enlighten us further to its appearance? And please, address me as Valerie or Lady Valerie if using my name gives you any discomfort." Yup she was definitely treating him with more respect. As he so deserved, not even the Gate Guards had been this polite.

Of course her newest Childe clinging to her mortal moral compass was to be expected even if it was entirely vexing. Someone so young had no understanding of how utterly boring eternal life could be. Why would you not take the opportunity to tease others when given the chance?

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 01, 2021, 04:14:54 PM »
Sakura

Sakura planted another kiss on Sage's soft fluffy fur. "I haven't seen anything either, but is it ok for us to go in? Sakura quipped with a raised eyebrow. Her fangs were fully elongsted, and her stomach suddenly growled.

"Let us go find a hotel to stay in, Val. And maybe find a nice morsel to eat."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 03, 2021, 01:13:17 AM »
The Valley of Endien

While the feline in question huffed in frustration and made herself comfortable in Sakura's arms, and settled in to purr and be carried for a time. The elf seemingly dared not observe too closely lest he observe as well the bouncy bounty that kept the kitty cosy. Instead with a faint flush across his face, Amras bowed his head once more. "Of course, Lady Valerie, and companion. I could see to finding you lodging while your request for an audience is presented to Her Majesty, if the trip has wearied you?"

He pointed past the field hospital to the side of the long road, down the great and winding hill that led down into the valley.

"Should it please you, of course."