Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - June 23, 2016—April 02, 2018  (Read 43500 times)

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Anastasia

"Eh, then probably it will be closer for me to go buy something on spot. I don't spend a lot, so I'm not exactly running out of money." Anastasia commented. But then, Malcolm made a move on her share of the pie. Anastasia's reflexes were quick, putting up a small barrier of ice in the way of Malcolm's hand and the pie. If he thought he would just grab her food like that, then he underestimated her. Malcolm would face the reality and Malcolm's hand would face the hard and cold barrier.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Mordred

One of things she had in mind didn't work with three people. So, she had to propose something else.
But not before cloaking her true form once again. "I'd prefer to not show off like that in front of crowds, for the sake of not attracting attention. Say, Sakura, is that ridiculous person down there gone? I'd appreciate if someone crazy or drunk does not trail us."

But what she should propose to them, then? Oh, she had an idea. "Do you know what arcade games are?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

The second Lorenzo hit the floor, the crowd erupted into a deafening cheer.  The young vampire looked at the collapsed figure with a glint in her eye, as though she were watching the feat of a hero.  Even in defeat, she still believed in him.  That admiration would never fade.  After a few seconds of thought, her head perked up in a sudden horrifying epiphany.

Medaka dropped her mic.  The a small gust of wind blew as she rushed to Lorenzo’s side. She placed her hand on his forehead.  "Something is wrong," she said, her words being drowned out by the crowd.  “The flames on his body are fading…”

Meanwhile, in the audience, the three men got up from their seats and began moving out of the stadium.  "Pay up."  The man in the blue T shirt groaned.  He reached into his pocket and grabbed his wallet.  Then, he took out all the bills he had stored in there and gave them to the tall man.  "Fine, here you go."

For a brief moment, the man in the blue T shirt looked back at the arena.  With a sigh, he faced forward once more, leaving the arena with his friends.

Thedoctor

Shinobu

The vampire had been flung away by the last explosion and rolled around on the ground before coming to a halt. She slowly got up on her legs as the wounds from the final closed. Of course the skeleton had to be dramatic to the very end. She looked over to where he was and noticed that Medaka was above him , looking worried. Therefore she grudgingly made her way over there to enlighten the girl.

"No they are not, he is just being dramatic. I did not drain all of his energy. He is just playig dead for the drama or perhaps because he is too scared of actually admitting defeat."

She suddenly turned around to the audience and spoke up with a loud and cheerful voice.

"A big thanks to everyone who cheered on me! It really means a lot~ So who's the lucky person who betted the most?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Rafalia Tredecim

She took the finger flick in stride with a light-hearted hum. Dorky and unspeakably dramatic inside he might have been, Methuselah had a good eye on him. And a good spirit. He was different, but she still wanted to see what he would do for the things that mattered to him. Perhaps she could do this little thing for him.

"Any request within reason? I'll hold you on to those words," she cooed. Concessions were fine. Faeries and excrucians were experts at stretching what was acceptable to suit themselves. "One thing, though."

Her hand shot up, catching his skull in an iron grip.

"I do enjoy some punishment, but I don't recall being your follower!" Rafalia complained, her voice not carrying anything like a threat and yet rebuffing him like he had just pet a violent dragon. "Now hold still."

Her other gloved hand rested on a coal-black cheek like cotton, and as it pulled back and slid over his face, the excrucian's fingers left behind pinkish skin. The Outside drew itself to them, fabricating a kenning of mortal life that spread over Methuselah like paint.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 05:30:36 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Michael

With the fight over, the immortal stepped back once more as Vanguard stepped in, allowing a chuckle as the older man tended to Meti. The exchange between the two brought further amusement, but Michael was soon given pause as Vanguard turned to him with his 'mission'. He took a moment to process what the man had just said, resisting the urge to blink or to ask if he'd heard the man correctly. He didn't exactly object to the idea, but this had come a little unexpected. Then again, the last time someone else had asked him to care for a youth like this was...

In spite of himself, the immortal allowed a smile fraught with a hint of reminiscence, remember that moment with his old friend as if it had happened yesterday. Granted, he didn't trust Vanguard as much as he had that man, but that wasn't a fair measure by any means.

"An important mission indeed, though not one I'm unaccustomed to. Consider it done," Michael said after the short pause, "I think I might be able to throw some proper friends into the bargain, for that matter."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Methuselah

Methuselah yelped when she suddenly pulled his head down, and moped when she uttered these words. "Aw..." It was almost too cruel, just like kicking a puppy in the teeth and then laughing at it. She truly was an irredeemably cruel faerie.

Then, she started touching his face and the dark god had to try his damn hardest not to mewl pathetically. This was just too embarrassing, and the fact it was all out in the open only added further to his embarrassment. "H-hey, do you really need to do it here and now?" He tried to say, but all that came out were meek heys and feeble squeaks. He instinctively shifted the surrounding shadows below them so they would emerge like a dark aura, covering the two. That way, no one would notice them!

Thankfully, his skin was tar black! Now there was no way anyone could tell he was blushing, not that he was. It was just dark energy swelling up due to the sudden contact. That's it!And no one would ever be none the wiser.

"S-so, is it good? Is it done?" He asked, trying his best to sound dignified, but all he could do was stroke at his face in astonishment.

Outside, a few people were looking at the weird black dome with puzzled looks. "What just happened?" One asked. But none dared to answer.

Thedoctor

William

He let go of her waist with one hand as he begun leading her further in. He was stroking her waist slightly with the remaining hand and enjoying what of her soft body he could feel. "If there's a greater purpose you seek, there's none I'm afraid. I simply brought you here because you are an exceptionally hot woman who I wouldn't mind having around

"Excellent work, You have done well. Now tell me what you'd like to do with this girl?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Rafalia Tredecim

She exhaled deeply once her work was done. Not so much dark and terrible god anymore, but still handsome. It was of no consequence! The true poise of a divinity lay in their actions, and Methuselah could certainly throw down with the best... well, when he wasn't stammering.

"You look fine! Very presentable, so," Rafalia answered, producing a blackened knife with a flourish of her hand. Her eyes were perfectly adapted to the darkness and trained on his features, but her recognition was not the point of this. "Quit hiding your makeover!"

And with a gleaming arc, her blade devoured the dome of shadow he had raised like an inferno to a paper curtain.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 07:08:30 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
    Lonely Heart
     Noire

The air whipped around Noire as she plummeted towards the ground at ever increasing speeds.

Noire hadn't been doing anything unusual. She'd woken up, eaten her breakfast, and then gotten straight to work on diligently running her country with the utmost efficiency. They'd recently rolled out a now console, which had been vastly outperforming Vert's new release and crushing Blanc's easily.

Well, that was only to be expected of Gameindustri's most popular cpu.

Then, suddenly, as if out of nowhere, a portal had opened up, sucking her into it, and depositing her high in the sky above an unfamiliar city.

And worst of all, she didn't seem to be able to transform even for a little bit. In fact she didn't seem to posess any shares at all.

So Noire fell. And fell and fell and fell some more.

She wondered if this was how Neptune and Nepgear had felt when this had happened to them.

If so, she suddenly felt alot more empathy for them now that she understood how much this sucked.

Suddenly, as she grew closer to the ground, a figure popped into view. As she grew more clear, Noire realized something important.

They were directly under her.

"Hey! Move! Get out of the way! I'm falling!" Noire began to yell, frantically trying to prevent her crushing of the person beneath her.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 07:26:45 PM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Shirou and Sakura

Once in Shirou's arms, the cute creature began to settle down, making contented noises as it snuggled into the arms of its master. Realising that playtime was over and not wanting to disturb the cute creature, Shirou began to make his way home, carrying his new pet. However, on the way, he heard his phone ring. Recognising the tone as the one he had assigned to his beloved, he quickly switched to holding the Pokemon in one hand, trying not to disturb it, before taking the phone out of his pocket.

"Hello, honey!" Shirou said, sweetly, a little relief in his voice. "Did everything go well?"

"Yes, we defeated the demon", she replied.

"Oh, good!" Shirou replied, happily.

"Will you be back home soon? I have a surprise for you", he added, looking down at the cute little creature in his arms.

"Erm...", Sakura responded, a little uncomfortable. "Well, actually, I'm going to celebrate our victory with my companions. You're invited too!"

"Oh?" Shirou replied. "Where are you going?"

"Just meet me in Waterfront Park, we'll wait for you there at the entrance", she responded.

"OK, I'll see you there", he replied. "Bye."

"See you soon, Senpai!" Sakura responded, the love she felt obvious in her voice.

Hanging up, Shirou returned the phone to his pocket.

"Did you hear that, boy?" he said, excitedly, to the Pokemon in his arms. "You're going to meet your new mummy!"

"Kyuuu!" the creature replied, responding to his enthusiasm by moving around.

Keeping the cute creature in his arms, Shirou moved as quickly as he could to the specified meeting place. Arriving before Sakura, he began to play with the Pokemon once more, finding a new stick to throw for the cute creature. When Sakura approached, though, he would cover the creature in his arms, ready to surprise her.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile

IRON=SAKURA

Sakura, who had been mostly silent up until now, finally put the two to the ground gently, adjusted her cap, and nodded. "Of course I know what arcade games are. I've never played any though."
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 09:52:02 PM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Methuselah

Methuselah winced and blinked with wide eyes while Rafalia suddenly cut his dark dome. C-crap, why did she have to make things harder instead of easier for him!? How cruel of her, this was beyond what his dark heart could bear. He covered his face and narrowed his eyes, the sun almost seemed to be brighter all of a sudden. But when he glanced back at her weapon, he looked intrigued for a second.

"Jeez, what a waste. You're not very good at listening to others, are you?" He poked her forehead again, this time a little tad bit annoyed, though still warm in a way. "Can you lend me that butter knife for a second? I would like to gaze upon my humble reflection. You wouldn't be so savage as to deny me even that, would you?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka+Stadium

Most of the audience walking out with energetic strides, content with the show they had experinced.  However, a few remained in their seats, waiting for their prize.

The short muscular man turned looked at the taller one.  "How much?" he said with a grin.  The taller man showed him his phone.  The shorter man's smile grew wider as he promptly showed his own phone.  The short man turned around, descending down the stairs of the seats with an honest smile on his face.

"You can all leave. I bet the most."  A tall well dressed man stood up.  He glanced around the room with his eyes half lowered in a condescending stare.  He held up his phone, showing how much he bet on the girl.  After glancing at the phone, the rest of the men left.  The short muscular man ignored this display, standing at the edge of the arena waiting his reward.

Meanwhile, Medaka moved her arm across his chest.  "I have no doubt that you did not intend to kill him, but there is still something wrong," she said putting an ear to his rib cage.  "He may like attention, but he hates losing more."  She pulled her head away from his chest and pointed to his head.  "Besides, his fire is going out!  That cannot bode well for his health!"

Joe

Joe swore he felt his heart stop for a moment as Rin spoke.  Then, he shook his head.  "No... I.. I didn't mean it like that."  He said, allowing his head to dip as his gaze fixated on the table.  "Even I could tell.  If that pirate was serious about killing me, he could have and not even you would have been able to stop him."

He looked back into her general direction while his hands fidgeted with the empty cup. "I'm asking if you can be a guide for me.  In your world, you had someone you could put your faith in right?  Someone you could trust.  It might have been a master, a parent, a lover, anyone you could rely on to explain something.  Like I said, if you are someone I shouldn't trust its already too late for me.  So i'm asking if you will let me trust you."
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 01:57:54 AM by yinsukin »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

She gracefully shrugged her shoulders before leaning over to hug William from behind. "She thinks she's being a bit clever and brave. Maybe she'll even try to tell a few things to her friends? I love leaving bait for others to follow. They can do it so... thoughtlessly. Besides, there's no harm in playing with a toy every now and then."

"It's not a bad reason at all, master. I'd even consider it a rather good one."

Jasey

As the serial killer walked around wasting her precious daylight hours as she tried to decide who to kill next she encountered a pretty big problem. Namely, that she didn't know who to kill next! That was a pretty big problem. Usually she had someone on mind. A criminal, or a bully, or some popular kid, or a particularly annoying person. But right now she was out of ideas. Maybe she could stuff in a random one before homework?

Ehh. She'd never get anything done like that. Especially if It was gonna bug her today for a few more. She could never really resist It's little jabs and goads to action. For a moment Jasey just considered and scratched her head. Then she started to hear something that sounded like... yelling?

She looked up for a second and noticed some figure rapidly plummeting down towards her. Would she just splat if she hit the ground? It might have been kind of funny in a morbid sense, but come on, she wasn't that bad a person. Probably.

So she held out her arms and just waited patiently for the girl to land in her arms. The sudden jolt when the dark hair girl finally came down might have pulled around any ordinary person but she was completely fine. And... she's kinda cute.

Well, if people were literally dropping out of the sky into her arms she must be getting lucky in some sense! "Hi?"