Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - June 23, 2016—April 02, 2018  (Read 21284 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Liam

It'd been many nights since Liam ended up in this strange city. What'd become clear to him was that vampires were all real diverse and confusing. Some he could crush himself, others he had to hide from like a kid. It just wasn't any kind of sensible place there. And then there were all the other monsters too. He hadn't seen much of Petra since then, and Forest... well, she clung a bit too hard to humanity and such.

Best to keep his distance.

So to secure himself against all them dangers he continued what he'd been doing before: building a base of operations. A few months of going through feeding needy folk his blood to secure their loyalty, twisting the minds of competitors til they served him instead, and he was top dog on his street. Sure he'd had to break some kneecaps along the way, but that's why God made vampires so damned tough anyway.

Today he'd slept in a nice furnished room in the basement under one of his apartment blocs. It wasn't too fancy, but it was all kinds of nice for him. Full of tools and little trophies from sinners he'd put in their place since he got here. Watches, necklaces - no statuary though. Had to break them graven images.

His eyes opened, and he felt himself chilled up all room temperature. Guess it was time to put a suit on before he headed out...

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Meti

So Meti drank the tea as she stole glances at the blade, her face glowing red with pride at the approval in the puppet's face. The words repeated themselves in her head. An unceasing mantra that only grew in force as she drank.

Then she was done. and Meti put her tea mug on the table as she waited for further instruction.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Rikuyo

Hah, so she tried to do her in with small but numerous blows like this? Time for counteroffensive. Switching between very similar forms didn't take much so she could switch into the thorny devil form to catch off guard. This form could trap liquids through its ridged scales. The intent was to make Costin exhaust herself in the only possible way right now: deplet her blood supply. There were no corpses for her to feed, she couldn't feed from her without harming herself and losing even more blood.

Of course, Rikuyo didn't just stand still either. She tried her best to deal damage proactively, spikes giving her some extra reach than usually. Costin had also to adapt to the fact that Rikuyo had a long spiky armored tail as well which she whipped around to hit the vampire as well.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Methuselah

"Oof!" He yelped as he was crudely thrown onto the couch. That hurt, just because he wouldn't die didn't mean this wasn't agonizing in its own way! He'd certainly remember it when he'd do unspeakable things to her. Unforgivable, scandalous things to her sleeping body. Fu fu fu...

But for now, it was time to rest. So with that in mind he closed his eyes and planned his next move, deciding that he'd sleep on it.  "Whelp, as youngsters say nowadays, gnight."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile

Mordred

Eh? She really shouldn't just get away with such light "punishment." She was really, really sorry after all. Mordred was quite embarassed by that, but then regained her cool and made a serious offer. "Sakura, to show how I'm really sorry, I can swear a magic oath. If I ever use that spell in your presence, I will suffer appropriate backlash. You should set it so that it's fair."

Mordred

She felt the disappointment in her more strongly than any physical blow from Sakura. That was just... crushing. "Okay..." Not even meds would supress the feeling of depression she experienced.

Auspicious Breeze

Guh. Seeing Mordred so crushed by what just happened was pretty painful. But, she'd done something wrong and so that just had to be how it was. A least she could give Mordred her punishment now.

So after nodding to Sakura with a smile the former gladiator turned to Mordred, and kissed her on the cheek. "Everything will be okay as long as it doesn't happen again, Mordred. Though I won't stop Sakura..."

Then she turned to Sakura again, and tried to convey that she wanted to punish the purple haired cutie too.

IRON=SAKURA

Sakura laughed at Breeze's punishment. "What kind of punishment is that? You gotta do something more nefarious for her crimes, Breeze. That's just nothing." Sakura leaned forward and kissed Breeze on the forehead. "See. Totally ineffective punishment."

She then turned her attention to Mordred's suggestion. She suddenly flicked Mordred on the forehead, giving her a big red welt, and shook her head. "Dummy. I couldn't ask you to do that. What if we were in a fight against something big and scary together, and you needed to use that ars? It would be super bad to limit yourself like that. Never intentionally cripple yourself." She put Mordred down after that. "That flick was your punishment. Please don't do something reckless like that again, ok?" The purplehead asked, smiling at her friend genuinely. "I'll be happy if you just don't do it again."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kaze

• Kek Lord Supreme
  • NPC
    • View Profile
EMIYA SHIROU

Wait… did Engetsu expect him to hop on his back like a piggyback ride? Shirou’s face tightened, looking uncomfortable. The man was certainly very fast, but still.

However, Engetsu was offering free room and board, and Shirou’s years as a vagabond taught him the value of a warm bed and a good meal. With a chagrined sigh, the freelancer straddled Blue’s back, oddly reminded of how he had carried Illya like this before she died.

“I assume this is your intention,” Shirou said, feeling rather embarrassed.
YOLF: "Do ghosts have aids"

YOLF: Even if God forgives you, you shall not forgive yourself for being here [in CE].

Thedoctor

Molly

The Hunter cheerfully skipped down the almost completely dark alley leaving a broken body in her wake. It was way too easy. Just go to the shadier parts of the city and act lost and eventually they'd come. Seeking a cute defenseless girl, they would come. Guys wanting her, wanting to rape her that is. Little did they know what they were in for.

Maybe she needed a change, her underwear was completely soaked huh.

Coming here had actually made her life easier. She no longer had to be careful for the Association to catch wind of what she was doing. She was desperately out of money though and wanted something else than that for a change. What a thought, before coming here she'd never think something like that. How things change.

Tchhh... I guess I have no choice then. I'll have to find someone who'd hire a maid. But what if they are perverts with maid fetishes and want me to do really creepy stuff? There's no limit to what it could be. This is the Nexus after all You never know. I'm here after all hehe... I don't even... Could I do it? I do need money but..... Ahhh what to do?"

"Whaaaaaa!"

She didn't notice the bump in the ground and tripped, which lead to a quite spectacular face plant in the ground.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

Turning his head to watch Forest get up, Marcus couldn’t help but chuckle as he watched the vampire struggle to regain awareness.  That’s a really nice power.  Its too bad I can only use that when shes around… He thought as he returned his attention to the clothes racks, picking up more stuff.

All of the sudden, something caught his attention.  His head snapped back to Forest, who somehow was paying for their clothes.  It was strange.  That girl should have been more nervous.  After all, there was aloud crash followed by a naked man walking around.  That usually sets off alarms.

Regardless, he continued his pillaging, walking out of the store, only to be stopped by a pissed off Forest.  As she poked his chest, he met her hissing with a raised eyebrow and said,

“And how did you do that?”

Joe

For whatever reason, that last comment caused Joe to burst out laughing.  "You know, I was thinking I would do the same thing to him," he said, his voice getting loud and passionate.  "Especially if you think you can beat him."
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 12:23:00 PM by yinsukin »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou

Sakura nodded at Jeanne's suggestion, pretending to play along for now. "Yeah, that makes sense, I think. Come on Vanguard then, start working on meal." She commanded, taking hold of Jeanne's arm gently. "You can watch us and provide company, right?" She asked her cheerfully. She wasn't going to let her escape that easily.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Eevee

The pokemon continued running, dodging any attempts to capture him.

Thedoctor

William

Of course the Goddess rebutted with great determination. That determination would be helpful but mere determination wouldn't be enough. But she did seem to have taken it more as an insult than a simple statement, oh well.

The pizza finally arrrived at their table, as if the godessess' prayers were answered in a divine sesne of irony.

Do you even know what to do?"

He pulled up a slice and moved it towards her mouth as he had promised he would.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Paladin

He shook his head definitively. "Of course not. My armor and weapons were blessed by the priesthood of Stribog. There is no trace of magic on them, but if it was a potent enough spirit it is not impossible for them to sense the powers upon it. Would you rather I remain here? I would advise against it."

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"Nah. A closed space like that d'be no good. Besides, wouldn't want to total your shop by accident now would I?"

The pirate sighed, then gave Coppelius a pat on the shoulder. "Here, come. I think I got something in mind."

The sun was already starting to set. Well, they had some time left until the time was ripe. The two were surrounded by trees, a small forest located at the outskirts of town. These automobile buses were a real life saver, let me tell ya. Either way, the place looked ideal. It wasn't much, but they should have about... 20 minutes?

"Usually, people don't come around these woods often. Peace, quiet, perfect place to test out a technique or too." He said casually, taking a calm stride around the puppet. "Well, here we are. Show me what you can do."
Coppelius

"Alright. i figured you would have more control about... that"

shortly pointing at the flames, Coppelius followed the skeleton to wherever he was going to lead them.

Having arrived, the doll was puzzled for a second.

"What i can do? You mean to test me?"
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 02:04:32 PM by Sinib »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"Well duh. Cooperating with a lad whose powers you don't even know seems like a pretty bad idea. Even I'm not that dumb." He said casually, putting his back against a tree. "Consider this your 'job interview.' Now come on, don't be shy, impress me. Though I do suggest keeping your strength for later."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
William

Of course the Goddess rebutted with great determination. That determination would be helpful but mere determination wouldn't be enough. But she did seem to have taken it more as an insult than a simple statement, oh well.

The pizza finally arrrived at their table, as if the godessess' prayers were answered in a divine sesne of irony.

Do you even know what to do?"

He pulled up a slice and moved it towards her mouth as he had promised he would.

Noire

She looked at the pizza longingly, as if she truely wanted it inside her. She opened her mouth a bit, her face as red as a beet, before she suddenly closed it, too embarrased. Her stomach suddenly grumbled loudly in protest at her actions. Come on Noire, you can do it. You can't back down here! She told herself, opening her mouth wide and waiting to be fed like a baby bird.

"Yes, of course I do!" She responded to him defiantly, as if she was in control of the situation.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 02:19:27 PM by Sinib »