Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - June 23, 2016—April 02, 2018  (Read 21427 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Annabeth

Huh, well I guess knowing it was a threeway softens the blow a little. Sorta. Probably gonna have Riku's hide for this.

Under other circumstances, Annabeth was sure she would've been at least a little upset about Ron's confession. In the wake of what she'd gotten herself into, however, the Hunter couldn't help but find a little humor in the situation. The cowgirl let out a laugh of her own, but was soon interrupted when Ron turned to the door, her own surprise kicking in when she heard the knocking.

"Hell if I know," the Hunter said, drawing her .50 cal revolver, "Didn't notice anyone tailing me on the way back. You?"

Then again, wasn't exactly in much of a state to notice. Fuck.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 05:17:17 PM by I_care_not_till_I_must »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
William

"You looked really troubled earlier and you don't look like the type to break down so easily." He answered while wrapping his other arm around her. Her back was really soft he noted while slowly rubbing it.

"By the way Noire, where are you planning on staying?" It would be amusing to see what this might suggest.

Noire

Noire suddenly sat up as soon as he asked his question and looked away from him, twiddling her thumbs. "Well, um, I was planning on staying here, at least for the night. "It's a bit too late to find another place, and you seemed like a trustworthy guy, so I just kinda assumed..." She stammered out. "I mean, if that's ok with you."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
IRON=SAKURA

Sakura put the two girls down and pulled out a spare change of clothes from her duffel bag. "Here. Put these on. You'll get in trouble."

Thedoctor

William

His hand left her back when he saw her display and he proceeded to flick her forehead. "You may stay here as long you'd like, I wouldn't have brought you here if I was planning to kick you out. But let me apologize for the mess this place is. I just recently moved in so I wouldn't know how it lives up to the standards of a goddess."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
William

His hand left her back when he saw her display and he proceeded to flick her forehead. "You may stay here as long you'd like, I wouldn't have brought you here if I was planning to kick you out. But let me apologize for the mess this place is. I just recently moved in so I wouldn't know how it lives up to the standards of a goddess."

Noire

Noire clutched her forehead and groaned. "Now what did you do that for..." She asked him. "And this place is amazing, what kind of delusions do you have about the living standards of goddesses? We live in basilicoms, they're nothing special. Just like a large mansion. Mine is pretty sparse, honestly."

She raised her eyebrow at him.

"Did you think I lived in the heavens or something?"
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 05:49:21 PM by Sinib »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

Vanguard nodded, as if he understood, but his intention didn't change. He rose up and spoke calmly, as one talks of a matter of fact.

"I'm afraid I have no such ambitions. It just so happens that I need a home, and you happen to be someone I know who might be able to help me in that regard. A cheap apartment would do, as long as I had a place to myself. The issue is to find someone willing to sell property."

Sakura Matou

"heh. You expect me to believe that you have no ambitions to do something lofty?" Sakura shook her head. "All you have to do is tell me your plans, at least the broad overview of them. I can't sell you property otherwise."

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
Lorry

"Mhm, as a matter of fact, I was. Well, you can certainly hold yourself in a fight, I'll give you that, but we're not going to go for that play I'm afraid. I'd rather not have things get... messy. Still, that doesn't rule out the option of a more fiery approach."

The skeleton's fist connected with the puppet.

"Say, why do you want to do this? What could a fellow like you gain from siding with a poor crook like me?"

Coppelius

"Good to hear that, I'd say. Would be nice to have some excitement in there, but i can do with suspense as well.

Hm, why? Well, i suppose it sounds... exciting. And you seem like the type to be fun around."
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 09:28:51 PM by Break »

Thedoctor

William

He didn't have any delusions about her origins but his was an opportune time to tease her once more. "Naturally, with how dazzling you are, there could be no other alternative." It was pretty clear from his tone that he was joking though.. "But I did mean what I said, feel free to stay as long you'd like, I'd prefer if you did. I just have one request..."

He patted his lap. "Take a seat Noire." He asked her with a grin.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Paladin

Oh my. The knight was sweating a bit in his armor. Such heat was far from healthy for him normally, and being in a suit of plate armor did nothing to alleviate this. He was going to need a rather thorough bath again today. "I must admit, that was rather anticlimactic. Although that was perhaps for the best."

Lucy

"Far better a savage universe with happy end than a happy universe with no hope, hmm? But what if there's already a happy end in mind? What if those starry eyes see less than you think?" Fingers prodded Raf's side. Then they began to tickle her.

Jasey

Huh. That was pretty forward all things considered. Jasey's face was a little red as she just stayed exactly how she was. "Hmm. Dunno. Never really had a plan for the part after asking someone out. Wanna go get a drink or something?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

The warrior sighed and chuckled bitterly before raising his hands in abandon.

"It seems you have got me all figured out. Yes, I was planning to kidnap all the residents in my secret lab, have them vivisected, turn them into loyal mindless automatons and run insidious experiments using the building as a cover in order to design a weapon that could destroy all creation as we know it. And as it turns out, a little girl is standing right in the way." He answered sarcastically.

"Was that what you wanted to hear?"

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile

Urho

"Oh, she left just like that. Well, whatever, do you do anything else than magic, mister? You know, fun things." He was also bored, but wouldn't follow Oren. It didn't feel right for me him to follow that exhibitionist.
Trivek

The planeswalker sighed. "Define fun. There are many different kinds of fun, some of which I may or may not find fun. Occasionally I splice elementals together with their opposite element to create weirds as familiars for a short time, do research, or attempt to replicate the scenario that allowed me to arrive here. Still no success so far at the last task."  Trivek brushed a leaf out of his hair, turning down the block back towards the place he'd found to call home. "Do you have anywhere to stay, Urho?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
William

He didn't have any delusions about her origins but his was an opportune time to tease her once more. "Naturally, with how dazzling you are, there could be no other alternative." It was pretty clear from his tone that he was joking though.. "But I did mean what I said, feel free to stay as long you'd like, I'd prefer if you did. I just have one request..."

He patted his lap. "Take a seat Noire." He asked her with a grin.

Noire

Noire shook her head. "I don't wanna sit on your lap right now." She leaned up against him, leaning her head on his shoulder. "This is way more comfortable after all, and we'll probably be getting plenty close later, right?"

"And thanks. It means alot to have a place to stay while I'm here. And such a nice one at that, it's almost like a vacation."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Costin

Hehe, she blushed, she totally blushed! Teasing a poor girl like that was surprisingly fun, her reserved reaction was just too cute!

"Sure!" She said with a wolfish grin before letting go of her back and giving her some respectable distance. After all, she'd need to save her best for later when it mattered! "Oh, and pizza too! All this dying has absolutely starved me. You like pizza, right?" She asked Jasey, suddenly a bit concerned.

Lorenzo

The pirate couldn't help but laugh at the puppet's honest response. They really were too alike, it was almost frightening! Then again, did either really have the heart to be scared?

"I really like you, boy." He said earnestly before giving him a good slap in the back. "Well, it would be bad if we let the authorities react in time. I'm thinking a diversion or two could split them up, get them spread and panicking. Then, we use the cracks to slip in, get our goods and get out. Disguises would probably be useful, just so we can lose them more easily."

The pirate put a finger on his chin, as if thinking.

"Hmm, we'd need somewhere to hide the stolen goods though, and maybe a way to quickly escape before things go south. Got any ideas?"

Engetsu

After making sure Shirou was being well tended to, he gave him a key to a room and, after cooking him a meal, realized that there were few ingredients left. He'd need to do some groceries, refill the stock before the next day. With that in mind, he sighed and smiled before heading out to the Asian district.

Some sake would be nice. Sake was always nice.

RED

"Oh. Uh, okay!" She said before handing them the cute little pet. She  jumped off the bench and landed right between the two and smiled friendly. "What's your names?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

The warrior sighed and chuckled bitterly before raising his hands in abandon.

"It seems you have got me all figured out. Yes, I was planning to kidnap all the residents in my secret lab, have them vivisected, turn them into loyal mindless automatons and run insidious experiments using the building as a cover in order to design a weapon that could destroy all creation as we know it. And as it turns out, a little girl is standing right in the way." He answered sarcastically.

"Was that what you wanted to hear?"

Sakura

"No, I wanted to hear the truth; I don't have to sell you a house you know." She said calmly, in a tone that was almost bored. "I would like to help you, but this is important to me." She told him seriously.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

Vanguard blinked in surprise, then managed to somehow sigh deeper than the first time.

"Alright, very well. It's not something I wanted to burden you with, but I suppose you're not going to make this easy for me." He said with a bitter half smile. Suddenly, his face turned dead serious. No, it was more than that. Something in his appearance changed, something small, something fundamental.

He copped his silver mane and slid his ebony hand across its glimmering shine, like night traveling across the stars. Was this nothing more than a superficial, perhaps even vain movement? Or perhaps there was some hidden meaning behind that action.

It would be wise to remember that the man who stood before her was not some commoner, but a warrior.

That did little to change the gravity of his voice.

"Well, I suppose it would be useless to hide it any longer. My original vessel was destroyed, and the core that sheltered my soul is no more. I guess if I had been a second too late, your hypothesis would have been correct: I would not be able to stand before you. Though I managed to find shelter in this imitation of a human vessel, but it's nothing more than a different prison."

For a second, his eyes narrowed and his frown deepened as he spoke. For the first time, there was a shred of genuine hostility in his voice, not directed at Sakura herself more than the bitterness of his situation. He had found a body, only to lose it, and he had been decaying ever since. He had managed to have Clover craft this shell using his blueprints, but something like this would pale before the magic of the Gods.

"The more I remain in this decadent shell, the more my spirit writhes and crumbles. Simply put, if you are so blind you cannot tell, my soul is rotting. It is not continuous, as long as I consciously resist it, the degradation is nothing more than superficial. Eventually, perhaps in a few years, I will become nothing more than a beast without intelligence. I do not want that, and I require a laboratory so I may research a manner to prevent that."
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 02:53:06 AM by francobull3 »