Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - June 23, 2016—April 02, 2018  (Read 21457 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Oren

Once she had gotten far enough away Oren turned back into the Lycan and began sniffing around again. She took a while, the Nexus was pretty big after all! But her nose was good, and she knew exactly what Breeze smelled like.

Then she found her! And Mord! And some other girl with purple hair. Didn't really matter. She changed back into her normal self, the grass suit a bit loose around her, and ran right at her girlfriends. "Breeze!" She hugged the brawler while waving at the Changeling. "And hi, Mord!"

Auspicious Breeze

The former gladiator knew someone was about to show themselves the moment before Oren said hi, and tensed up in preparation. It was just reflex now, the kind of thing that kept Breeze from being surprised even in her sleep. But then she knew it was Oren and her face brightened up and she turned to hug her girlfriend back!

"Heeey, where have you been all day?" She rubbed at the shapeshifter's head once Sakura let them go, not really minding that Oren was almost naked. Actually that was a fun part. "Oh, by the way, this is Sakura! She's really fun. And strong."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Jasey

She shrugged a bit. "I'm good for most anything really. There isn't a lot that I can't eat. Do you have a place in mind?" Jasey was fine for a walk right now. Maybe Shift when she makes it to the bathroom to get these wounds and things closed.

Lucy

The false savior was about to make a destructive rebuttal, one so powerful that it would completely destroy the Excrucian. So powerful that it would reduce the rider to a fawning slave and- woah. Hoho. Damn. Lucy tapped her chest and a Messenger popped out. One which she grabbed by the leg and shook around a little.

"Bad Asmodeus! You're supposed to infect people other than me with perversion. I already have that in spades. Now whadda you need?" Then the doll leaned in and began whispering to her. "Mhm. I see, I see. Twintails, huh. Good."

Then the began to pet Raf's head. "My dear new friend, we're going to make a quick detour. Do you wanna see a castle and its new lord?"

Paladin

The bath was going to be ice cold. Terribly freezing. He was going to soak like an iceberg until he had returned to sufficiently frigid temperatures. But he gratefully nodded at Oka's offer. "Hah... Thank you, Oka. I have not been exposed to such heat since my first fight with a drake, and that was several years ago."

He made sure his book was still unharmed as held out a hand for a pouch or canister. "This is also a mote off topic, but Oka, it would be greatly appreciated if you would allow me the permission to draw and detail the abilities of your pokemon." Paladin patted the journal at his side again.

Thedoctor

Neptune

"That would be kinda bad though, if they all just ran when they saw us. How'd we even catch them like that?" She suddenly stopped and turned to the angel with a confused look "Hold ya horses Gaddy. Since when am I scary? My charmpoint has always been my cute bubbly personality, and with how much skin I'm showingit would be kinda weird for guys to run away."

Thedoctor

Molly

The hunter's eyes narrowed at his insistence at being 'dead'. It was utterly ridiculous. Dead people didn't run around and talk to you. "Dead, Dead you say? Stop being ridiculous you smug bastard!

Her gaze gaze gradually softened and her features relaxed. The girl's mouth even formed a small smile that looked for more sincere than anything shown earlier.

"Now stop speaking in riddles or I'll rip your balls off and feed them to you."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Cossie

"Mhhh, as a matter of fact, I do!" She answered with a devilish grin. "I don't have any money though. Urgh, I'd hate to make you pay, knowing my appetite I'd probably drain both you and your wallet dry."

And suddenly, a bright lightbulb flashed over her head, an eureka, a flash of inspiration! This was the best idea she'd ever had.

"Oh! I have an idea, what if I crash at your place and cook something good for ya? You've been nice to me, it's the least I could do." She said, offering her her hand with a friendly smile.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Molly

The hunter's eyes narrowed at his insistence at being 'dead'. It was utterly ridiculous. Dead people didn't run around and talk to you. "Dead, Dead you say? Stop being ridiculous you smug bastard!

Her gaze gaze gradually softened and her features relaxed. The girl's mouth even formed a small smile that looked for more sincere than anything shown earlier.

"Now stop speaking in riddles or I'll rip your balls off and feed them to you."

Liam

"No riddles, miss." He smiled, this time revealing his sharp fangs to her eyes. "Just a corpse walkin' about. Now let's not escalate this, alright? I'd hate to regrow them things."

Thedoctor

Molly

The threat was seemingly forgotten as he smiled. His teeth were weird. A set of razor sharp fangs stared back at her.

Her smile widened a bit and a hand reached out to brush past his inner thigh, working it's way upwards slowly. "But that's booriing~ and those might be fake for all I know."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Neptune

"That would be kinda bad though, if they all just ran when they saw us. How'd we even catch them like that?" She suddenly stopped and turned to the angel with a confused look "Hold ya horses Gaddy. Since when am I scary? My charmpoint has always been my cute bubbly personality, and with how much skin I'm showingit would be kinda weird for guys to run away."

Gadreel

"... well there's a thought, Neptune. You would be a considerable lure to the depraved sorts we would more than likely be targeting tonight." He nodded in approval at this thought as he observed his companion once more with his eyes. She was rather alluring in that regard, particularly to that sort of individual. "I see we have overcome the difficulty that my considerable stature would have posed."

Thedoctor

Neptune

The goddess visibly beamed at the praise given to her by b the Fallen Angel. He was obviously checking her out again, having made up her mind she decided to be a bit more daring than before.

"Heh you'd love to see even more wouldn't you?" To punctuate what she said, the purple haired goddess began pulling down the zipper of her oddly designed dress. She stopped just short of her nipples being shown, her large breasts almost threatening to burst out of their confinement. "How about this Gaddy?"

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Julius

Julius couldn't help but sigh at the two. The blonde lady really seemed to be really misguided about the situation and the fact that his companion devolved to such profane language in exasperation didn't help either. "These were not Robin Hood-like figures or any other sort of a 'dashing rogue'. If someone tried to take all your money, it wouldn't be fun for you. People here have it hard enough. And I apologize for my companion's behavior. And no, even if I could call off the police, they will likely come anyway. I got confirmation that other witnesses called them too."

"And please calm down, Irene, we don't need further escalation. It's enough that you subdued him with more force than absolutely necessary." He chastised Irene and then again turned to Hazel. "If you're also concerned with the other's man injuries, then my apologies. I'm more than willing to pay his medical bill if he cannot afford it."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Fenghuang

The middle aged monk wandered the Asian district, leaving his village for now. This city of sin and suffering required his attention more than the village where things proceeded well. People enjoyed good health, worked honestly and the settlement looked like a paradise compared to the urban landscape of this concrete-and-steel city. "I might need two lifetimes at this rate to fix the situation, more or less."

Then as he wandered more, "sizing" up the city as if it was an opponent to challenge, he encountered most curious sight. As a holy man he was adept at recognizing spirits and demons, but this one certainly didn't require a prayer to fend off.

"Greetings. I honestly didn't expect to meet such a spirit in the district. You aren't discouraged by the situation here?" He approached Engetsu and greeted him in such a forward manner.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Engetsu

The demon's ears perked when he suddenly heard the man addressing him. He turned around and internally sighed in relief. For a second, he thought the loansharks came back for him; but it seemed it was just a monk. Phew!

He bowed respectfully, but his face was only a bit puzzled.

"Forgive me, but uh, what situation are you talking about?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Hazel

Hazel allowed her hand to fall to her side.  That is actually pretty nice. she thought as the man chastised his companion.

Despite being a little disarmed internally, she maintained her hostile glare.  "Do you really think paying his bills will help him in jail?!  You think this man had a choice?  Huh?!"  Her voice was at once passionate and hallow, as if she were just going through the motions.

For a moment, she turned her head to face Irine.  As her eyes registered the girl's face, her mind seemed to finally process her words.  All at once, the rage returned.  She placed her hand on his chest and shoved the blond man.  "And another thing, your "friend" spoke of rights," she asserted, turning her head to face the girl.  "but how do you think we got those rights huh?  They only exist because we have a government.  A government that can't distribute those rights equally!"

She thrust her finger in the tied up man's direction and shouted, "Fair game?!  Any district outside of the police's control is just a matter of who is the strongest!  In fact, if you weren't here, this man would be the victor today!"

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Fenghuang

"There is not only mundane suffering here that needs to be adressed. This area seems to be full of quite malicious chi. More benevolent spirits are usually not fond of such areas from my experience. I'm honestly impressed that you have enough mental fortitude to live in the shadow of whatever is contained in the tower." He did not know what was placed there, but the feeling emanating from the tower was quite ominous and foreboding. That needed to be resolved eventually, but on his own such a quest would be a suicide, and wasting away his life like that would be counterproductive.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Engestsu

The demon crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow at the monk's sudden remark. He could tell where he was coming from, but to him, this chi was the closest thing to home. Compared to the bloodstained battlefields, this district was quite peaceful.

"An aura is just an aura, the nature of it does not necessarily reflect on the reality of the situation. There are many demons who would only like to help others, and men with chis as ordinary as any other are just as capable of committing atrocities. Ominous or not, the color of one's soul is not equivalent to fate, only actions." He said calmly.

"If you intend to fight the dragon lord, I suggest you reconsider. It will do your health no good, and even if you did succeed, what do you think cleansing the tower could accomplish? Unsavory as it is, the tower is one of the few pillars of stability in this city, to remove its hold on the district would also remove the leashes that keep many in check."