Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - June 23, 2016—April 02, 2018  (Read 21460 times)

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Fenghuang

"Like Yakshas who swore fealty to the Medicine Buddha's one's aura may change with his deeds. A being may change their Dharma with their own actions." To illustrate the point, he joined his hands in a prayer, closed his eyes and focused. A fine layer of calm and serene blue aura surrounded his body. "I admit if you met met me decades ago, this aura wouldn't be as calm. It would have been a violent storm, seeking confrontation and challenge. Do not worry about me fighting the dragon lord head on. The former me would relish the challenge, but as I'm now I'd first make sure that cleansing that tower would only bring true freedom to the inhabitants."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Engetsu

The demon couldn't help but smile at the holy man's words. His aura was quite beautiful, as was what he spoke of.

"Humans are stronger than you think; they make their own freedom. Still, if you have a solution that will not cause needless bloodshed, I will be happy to help you in any way I can." He said calmly before bowing in respect once more.

"My name is Engetsu. I am pleased to meet you."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Fenghuang

"So am I. I'm Fenghuang, but it's enough to call me Feng." He bowed in response. Then he asked the spirit something. "Are you going out for a walk or you had another purpose in mind?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Engetsu

Engetsu smiled before offering the monk his hand.

"As a matter of fact, I needed to buy some groceries. If you have no business to attend to, it would bring me much joy if you could accompany me in my travels, Feng."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Irene

She sighed deeply, revolt cooling despite the woman's continued rabbling. "Perhaps he should consider moving then," Irene rebutted, combing back her fringe with her fingers. She'd heard these arguments before and they never thought things through. "Two wrongs don't make a right regardless."

The adventurer walked past the aggressive posturing to lower her head apologetically to Julius. "Forgive my conduct, Julius. I was inappropriately incensed. There's no need to worry, I'll take care of his injuries before the police come to collect."

"And, the pushing is very uncalled for, madam," she added, scathingly scrutinizing the protester from the corner of her eye. The store manager, caught like a rabbit staring at the disagreement of three wolves, shuffled uncomfortably in place.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile

Anastasia

"You know, you didn't answer my question yet. I think that leaving something nasty as a goblin trap like a wild Pokemon could work out. So would the fake tree do well here? We will just put up a sign to warn humans. Goblins can't read." Oka seemed to be distracted with the gold enough to not answer her previous question.

Paladin

The bath was going to be ice cold. Terribly freezing. He was going to soak like an iceberg until he had returned to sufficiently frigid temperatures. But he gratefully nodded at Oka's offer. "Hah... Thank you, Oka. I have not been exposed to such heat since my first fight with a drake, and that was several years ago."

He made sure his book was still unharmed as held out a hand for a pouch or canister. "This is also a mote off topic, but Oka, it would be greatly appreciated if you would allow me the permission to draw and detail the abilities of your pokemon." Paladin patted the journal at his side again.

Oka Kurosawa

"Oh, sure." Oka answered. "It's fine with me, but you should really be asking them."

"What? That's so mean, how could you suggest trapping it in here?" Oka asked Anastasia, aghast at such a suggestion.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou

Sakura patted him on the back gently. "Buck up, I'm sure you'll find a way to fix that, as smart as you are." She answered sympathetically. "We can discuss it later. The kitchen isn't the right place to discuss this sort of thing."

"Now, go cook the burgers, I'm feeling exhausted by my pregnancy." With that, she backed off and sat down next to Jeanne and sighed. What do you think I should do here. Does God have any advice for me?

Thedoctor

William

"Hmm did you say something Noire?" He asked her as he'd been too distracted to pick up on what she'd said. He turned to her and witnessed the huge blush she was trying to hide by shoving her face into the couch. Maybe she had suggested something embarrassing.

Oh no we can't have this going on.

He pushed her down on the couch on her back with enough force to keep her down. His greedy hand then begun their mission of... tickling her.

Thedoctor

Jeanne

The blonde servant stared her at her desolately for a moment then her head dropped.

"Thou shalt make the burgers with haste lest thee wish to evoke the wrath of mine Saint."

She raised her head slowly and blinked. "Sorry Sakura I was a bit distracted, could you ask me that again?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

Vanguard stared for a moment, then chuckled and shook his head. "Good grief, to think you would make me into a vulgar burger flipping boy. You are more cruel than I thought."

With spatula in hand, he proceeded to work on the minced meat with expert hands before setting them on the hot pan. If this was meant to be some attack at his warrior's pride, he was quite sorry to disappoint them. Sadly for them, he didn't have any.

"With such an obsession over mere patties, I might just have to wonder why you both aren't thrice as thick." He muttered sarcastically while he flipped them.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Julius

The manners of both ladies were quite inadequate. "Everyone has a choice. Some poor people live honests lifes while some of the rich still commit crimes. Letting this cycle to continue won't solve anything. If the prison won't aim to rehabilitate them and give them having means to support themselves without work, then I will contest that. And we humans have rights because we're born with certain ones. A government's duty is to protect them, not to assign them. But if you want to propose something about how to effect the change, I will listen."

Julius calmly waited for her response. He wouldn't compromise regarding his more core principles, but he was willing to listen. He was an aristocrat, but someone born in more enlightened times than those previous eras.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou

Nevermind, I'll ask you later Sakura responded, settling into her chair while they waited for Vanguard to cook. She ignored his rude comment. All of the fat went to the right places.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Anastasia

"If you know a Pokemon that could thrive here the best, please let me know. I think it would be wise to nudge the nature and make it faster that the former den will have a strong occupant. Something that kills nasty creatures like those we met on our way." Annie was convinced that goblins could as well set up a lair here if they didn't do something about it. "Otherwise those goblins may set up a lair here and try to use it as a base of operations, so to speak."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Feng

"Of course, I'd gladly lend you a hand." The monk agreed about the proposal.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Noire

Noire bit her trembling lower lip and looked incredibly upset at his teasing. It'd been super hard for her to bring up the courage to say that, and he'd just made it into a joke! How cruel! Then on top of that, he pushed her down and started tickling her, of all things. She started squirming and laughing hysterically, wheezing out "Stop Stop Stop!" In between fits of laughter.