Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 29045 times)

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

"Nah nah, this is nothing. Casual stuff. Wouldn't even hold up for a couple of days. Like cheap glue. But it is fun to do!" She skipped over, walking on the backs of the bowing figures. "Soooooo, what's next?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lucy

"Nah nah, this is nothing. Casual stuff. Wouldn't even hold up for a couple of days. Like cheap glue. But it is fun to do!" She skipped over, walking on the backs of the bowing figures. "Soooooo, what's next?"

Elizabeth

"Shopping, of sorts." The demoness answered quickly, focused on her speedy drawning of her defenses. She'd moved her way past a wall and was a quarter of the way done already. Only three walls left. "While my clothing is flawless, I wish to obtain something that is more befitting of a demon queen such as myself."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

"Probably gonna want something commissioned then. Or find a pretty eccentric place. Or a Halloween costume store. All three work out pretty well, really." One day, she would be rewarded for all her backbreaking labor. Truly, she was the servant that made masters unworthy of her.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider

Rider responded to Emily's statement with an aroused smile, continuing to moan with pleasure as she watched the tendrils wrap around the clearly-aroused blonde's body, her own arousal growing as she watched the tendrils go to work on the attractive girl.

Then, with Nero suitably bound, Emily returned her focus to the purple-haired servant, Rider's excitement and anticipation growing as the changeling spoke about roses, before the vines began to form buds.

Soon after, sharp thorns began to grow from the vines, digging into her breasts and drawing a sharp hiss from the bound servant. Small drops of blood flowed from her ample bosom as the thorns did their job. Soon after, the vines around her thighs followed suit, drawing another pained hiss from the girl, her face now screwed up with discomfort.

However, whilst she was clearly in pain, she was also very obviously extremely aroused, and only growing even more so as the pain from the thorns shot through her body. She was bound and "helpless" for the girl to do as she wished, and she couldn't wait to see what other torments Emily could think up.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

The light in the sky began to dim, giving way to a dazzling splash of orange.  "I am a half vampire remember?" she asked.  "My preference for the day and night is more dependent on my personality than my biology.  In any case, I don't mind going back to your place if you would have me."

She wondered what kind of place this girl lived in.  After all, she did say she was a soldier.

Thedoctor

Molly

"And then I came here silly~" She moved around him so that she entered his field of view once more. "Came here just in time for a delicous treat." She tooks a step closer, ever smiling as she did. "Why are you looking at the sky? Is it more interesting the me? Am I not charming enough for you? Is that it?" another step, still smiling.

Always smiling.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

"Mmm, those certainly sound like curious pets," the changeling mused, the vines around Nero's hips sliding in between her thighs, under the bikini, and pulled themselves snug against her folds before starting to rub back and forth, a few stray vines wrapping around the bud of her clit and tugging and squeezing at it.

"As for you," Emily continued, turning to Rider, switching over to the role the lavender-head seemed to want her to play, "Have you already lost the ability to speak coherently? Then I suppose it won't matter too much if I do this."

With that, some more vines came up to wrap themselves around Rider's throat, squeezing down for a little while, only to let go long enough for a gasp or two of breath before squeezing back down.

"Now then," she turned back to Nero, a warm smile back on her face as she drew closer, slipping her hands under the string bikini to strum the hardening nipples with her fingers, "Tell me more about these pets of yours."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Thedoctor

Neptune

"Oh her? She's dead... dead to me the moment she joined hands with the evil organization that's restricting the distribution of my pudding. I should have known something was wrong when I saw her dress like that but I was way too distracted, it's all my fault. So it's up to me the heroine to save the day...."

The CPU calmed down as they soared ever higher. "... After my long overdue nap, a hundred years should be enough to charge me right up!"

Thedoctor

Lizzie

"I highly doubt you would do any of those things...." Lizzie turned away from the conceited mage instead taking look at the ghost like projection of her sword companion.

"... And you, how did you sleep through all that? Is the whole composed innkeeper thing just an act to hide your true slothful self Engetsu? Should I be careful in case you fall asleep mid battle? the Godslayer was pouting now. "I though we had something special...." Yup she was just messing with him now. But he deserved it after falling asleep like that.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Thugkura

"Dunno, was thinking about setting up another sort of gang here. Maybe taking over one of the bigger ones already around. But that can get pretty annoying. Having to check my food for poison and break traitor legs gets really fucking boring after a while." She finished this can too before dropping it on the ground.

"Let's go do something else."

Jeanne Alter

"Fine by me. I saw a bank we could rob while wandering around." Jeanne just wanted to cause some chaos and wreck some stuff right now. This way she could accomplish that plus help out her new master as well! She felt like it was a good idea. She pointed to the right. "It was that way, I think."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Oka

Oka twitched. What in the world were they talking about!

"What, why are there cheerleaders!?!" She complained vehemently. "How could you degrade the glory of the competition by adding something as cheap as sexual appeal! This should be a glorious battle, without any distractions, where the only goal is fame and potentially money and power!" Oka had to put her foot down. This was ridiculous.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 07:47:58 PM by Sinib »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Anastasia

"Alright, just don't stay up whole night, assuming that you don't need to sleep. Anyway, follow my lead." There was some distance to cover after all, but they still didn't need to take any mean of transport to get there. The city seemed big, but it wasn't actually large compared to a sparsely populated country.

The apartment was located in one of those cheap blocks of flats where people of modest financial means commonly lived, meaning that it lacked some commodities. There was radio and access to water and heating, but Anastasia could forget about that thing called computer access. The interior was utilitarian, cheap and downright Spartan. She locked some of her personal possessions in a chest, like for example those Pokeballs she got from that purple haired girl.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lucy

"Probably gonna want something commissioned then. Or find a pretty eccentric place. Or a Halloween costume store. All three work out pretty well, really." One day, she would be rewarded for all her backbreaking labor. Truly, she was the servant that made masters unworthy of her.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth nodded. "Good, good. What is this 'Halloween' thing you mentioned though? It sounds interesting." The small demoness bobbed up and down with excitement. She loved learning about new things about this decidedly peculiar world. She looked almost cute.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Olga

"Thanks. I should have thought of that." Olga sincerely thanked her servant. It was weird having something as fast and strong as Saber under her nominal command. She legitimately hadn't thought of just going out to buy stuff.

As for his second request, Olga nodded with the air of a hospitable noble, befitting of her rank. She definitely didn't look excited at the prospect of repaying her debt. "Yes, of course you may stay here, we have plenty of rooms. A dumpster doesn't befit someone of your stature." It almost made her sick, that this is how mages were treated in this world. Consigned to live in dumpsters, this would need to be changed. It couldn't be allowed.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

"Well, there was a reason I gave you such a low score when we first met," he said, peeling off his shirt and revealing his chiseled torso.  His body was a bit bulkier than it looked with the shirt on, with a well developed chest and visible abs. "Here take this.  I owe you for earlier."

He loosely tossed the shirt at her, turning his head away from her.