Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 30817 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Joe

The water was beginning to bubble, sure signs that it was about to reach the boiling point.  He wanted to stay on that topic, but Sakura changed it quickly.  "Hey consistency matters more than frequency.  I've had plenty of time to get goodish," he said, enjoying the whiff of garlic entering his lunges.  "That reminds me though.  What do you do to keep yourself in shape?  Your really strong, even without the magic."

He should probably think about working out soon, especially since he needs to be able to keep up with Rin and Sakura.

Sakura Matou

"Oh, well, I go to the gym a few times a week. It's just a habit I have, really." Sakura looked a bit listless as she thought about something. She quickly snapped back to reality and seemed pretty embarrassed.  She looked down at his feet and fidgeted. "So uh, do you dislike girls like that?"
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 11:18:11 PM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe couldn't help but project his past social experiences onto her anxious expression.  He remembered what it felt like to be asked a question like that and answer honestly.  So he held up his hands and said, "No, no girls like that are vary attractive, vary sexy.  In fact, I used to creep on girls like that back in college."

Too much info!  Just keep moving!

"I was just asking because I probably should try to get into better shape.  Rin was going to help me get in shape, but I figured I should try to do something on my own too."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Grigori

To her credit, the mage only let out a small shriek as her direction took a sharp and fast turn. Its surface buckled and distended at the force, rippling despite the spiderweb cracks that covered it as Grigori sped down to the earth.

Time slowed, her perceptions sharpening as she reached out to reinforce the barrier with one motion while twisting the earth with another. Her repaired barrier plunged into the ground which had been altered to be as mud. She sunk for a moment before raising a shaking hand, propelling her under the cover of the earth.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Thugkura

"Well, that's real fair!" Fucking cheating servant using her fire. What kind of rigged competition was this? Still, that didn't mean Sakura was just going to give up! Her bat turned groups into blood splatters and her shadow was tossing everything it could get its hands on at any guard in sight. Desks, chairs, other people, pieces of people, anything in its reach was up for grabs.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Oka Kurosawa

Oka shook her head. No no no, this girl just didn't understand. And the way she was looking at her was ticking her off! "It's not! Prize money is an important part of any competition! But cheerleaders sully the experience! They're simply a distraction!"

Auspicious Breeze

"I never got any money for fighting before. But I'd definitely fight better if I knew someone was going out of their way to cheer me on like that!" Breeze just knew she was right about this. She didn't have her mistress to do all the talking for her, so she had to stand up for herself and her beliefs!

Cheerleaders couldn't be wrong!

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Thugkura

"Well, that's real fair!" Fucking cheating servant using her fire. What kind of rigged competition was this? Still, that didn't mean Sakura was just going to give up! Her bat turned groups into blood splatters and her shadow was tossing everything it could get its hands on at any guard in sight. Desks, chairs, other people, pieces of people, anything in its reach was up for grabs.

Jealter

"It's not my fault if you can't keep up with me!" Jeanne continued rampaging around the bank, her sword in one hand and spear in the other, which combined with her fire created a truely despicable whirlwind of destruction. Soon, nobody was left alive. Most of the corpses had been mangled beyond recognition by the two woman's actions.

"Alright, how many did you get?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Oka Kurosawa

Oka shook her head. No no no, this girl just didn't understand. And the way she was looking at her was ticking her off! "It's not! Prize money is an important part of any competition! But cheerleaders sully the experience! They're simply a distraction!"

Auspicious Breeze

"I never got any money for fighting before. But I'd definitely fight better if I knew someone was going out of their way to cheer me on like that!" Breeze just knew she was right about this. She didn't have her mistress to do all the talking for her, so she had to stand up for herself and her beliefs!

Cheerleaders couldn't be wrong!

Oka

"The fighting you were doing was terrible then! It's common courtesy for the loser to give prize money to the victor after the battle! Even babies know that much! Cheerleaders though, they have no place at a high class even such as this one!" Oka exploded, and then turned to Vanguard.

"Right!?!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

"You're wrong! Money is just something you bribe someone with when they don't really want it enough! Cheerleaders can only make everything better for everyone!" She turned to the person who'd been talking the fight up to the two of them. "Right?!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

The man fixed his tie awkwardly and shifted his gaze left and right, as if trying to find a way out of this. His face, trying to remain composed, practically screamed save me. Sadly for him, there was no escape. Both ladies were staring at him, and pleasing both turned out to be a daunting task. Despite that, his face lit up and turned grave and fierce as he mustered the perfect solution.

"I am afraid this young lady is right. There is no place for sexuality in a hall of champions, but that does not make your desire any lesser than hers. Who knows, perhaps you might see a cheerleader after all." He spread his arms to his sides as if to display a whole new world and smiled fiercely, his frame growing deep and powerful as befitting a warrior.

"Be it it be wealth, fame, power or carnal desires, any reason is good enough to battle. I admire your convictions, know that both of your words have value, for you are willing to defend them with pride! If you can prove your mettle and face your challenges head on, and if either of you emerges victorious, you will surely be able to choose any woman you see fit, own riches that dwarf that of ancient kings! Whatever you wish for, whatever you may hunger for, I will personally ensure you will claim it, down to its last drop."

His words would normally ring as outrageous, the ravings of a fool or a madman. After all, what kind of authority could grant them rewards so outrageous? And yet, he almost seemed like a completely different man for a moment, and his words carried conviction that went beyond the ordinary. To dismiss them would be just as outrageous.

He laid a hand on both their shoulders, letting his demonic sorcery work so they could visualize his words. A parlor trick really, and a cheaply imitated one at that, but whatever they desired to win from this up to the moment they would claim their trophy would be as clear as if it just happened.

"Will you show me your victory?" He smiled.

Yes, this would surely do the trick.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 04:01:57 AM by francobull3 »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Engetsu

Oh, this was certainly not good. Women could prove quite deadly, but wasn't she going a little overboard with this? "Maybe you should stop." He told her quite simply and patiently. There was really no reason to go to such exremes, even with her circumstances.

Thedoctor

Lizzie

"No."

The Godslayer came crashing down from the sky like a meteor.  The ground gave way as she impacted, trees were uprooted as a new crater took form there.

Lizzie slowly stood up and sighed. Engetsu was being such a bother right now, why couldn't he see it? See that she needed this.

"I have to take her out before she brings forth more suffering." She answered solemnly.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 09:28:55 PM by Bern »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Grigori

She was taking her chance while she had it. Grigori reached out with her hand, tearing space like paper under her fingers. Then with a surge of force she pushed herself through, her magic reaching to shut the portal behind her.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

With her new demon pal all dressed up as a witch Lucy took her over to a bakery. She had settled for a nice slice of cheesecake with a few strawberries on top. "So, how've you been liking the city so far? I tried to set you up with a pretty decent start, y'know, just so things are fair."

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
Nero

"Hehe.... you would like them, i'm sure~"

A mischievous smile showed itself on the peerless beauty's lips, hinting at a darkness lurking beyond the shadow of the Sun.

Ready spreading her legs to the squirming vines and welcoming the fae's curious hands, the empress welcomed everything.

Wether it be seen as good or evil by those on the outside, it bothered her not; life in all it's bountiful heights and dark abysses was what she loved, and she would accept it all and raise it even higher, let it fall even deeper.

Such was the constitution of the Tyrant of Roses.

Thedoctor

Molly

The pressure suddenly disappeared and Marcus was pulled towards her, his much bigger build easily toppling her in the process. But she didn't fight back, not against that. Instead she sent a fist flying towards his face, perhaps intent on smashing his face in.

Or maybe she was just playing around, the maid did sport an immense grin throughout it all.