Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 32087 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Olga Marie

The tall albino mage had retreated to her room after her meeting with the fascinating sculptor mage and had been dutifully practicing the spell Grigori had shown her, creating runic arrays. She'd mage over a hundred of them, and she'd failed miserably every time. It was no matter to her though. She wasn't deterred in the slightest, and just continued the tedious repetitions endlessly. This was what was required to learn magic, after all.

After what felt like an eternity, she sensed that Grigori had finally come home. Marie finally stopped and got up, walking over to Grigori's room to talk to her. She wanted some advice and carried over her least bad failures and was about to knock when she heard Grigori swearing at herself. Olga paused before finally going through with the action.

"Are you ok?" She asked her tenderly. She didn't try to open the door or make any moves.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Joe

"Its a secret!" he declared, taking her by the hand and rushing out of the mansion.  Of course, his true thoughts were much different than the confident smile he was giving her. I HAVE NO SECRETS!  I didn't think this through at all! 

The pair made their way through the residential area surrounding the mansion.  Joe made sure to occasionally make a show of scanning around the area, pretending like he was looking for something important.  Once they left the richer area surrounding the mansion, he realized he had to make a choice.

Park or Rec Center?

In the end, he chose a Recreational center.  That way, if his half assed plan failed, he could at least have fun playing her in basket ball or something.  Besides, those don't blow up as much in this city.

Sakura Matou

"Come on, come on, tell me where we're going!" Sakura insisted as they walked there.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Jealter

Jeanne followed her master closely out of the building. Getting split up could be dangerous. These newcomers seemed strong. Jeanne threw a wall of fire between them and the two people attacking them. "Do you want to take point? I can easily support you with my fire. The girl sounded excited at the prospect of a real fight. It made her blood boil in anticipation.

Thedoctor

Neptune

A flash of light interrupted his cheek tugging, indeed there would be no such disrespectful attitude allowed towards a goddess such as herself. The visage of the one true goddess of Planeptune, Lady Purple Heart replaced the seemingly frail girl. Everything about her appearance save for one thing changed, that one thing being the hat he had given her.

"Are you prepared to pay the consequences for your actions Lorenzo?" Her now deeper voice demanded of him.

It was so hard to stay serious here but she had to keep it up.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
The Elites

The hound glared at the wall of fire, his veins grew out of his forehead and he dashed from one side while the vampire cursed. This was too dangerous, but they wouldn't let them get away this easily. The problem was her weakness to fire...

She'd fall back. No matter, he would pick up the weight. The least she could do was report back to HQ. Their hound could handle himself well enough, him and the other...

Okami took the streets and chased while Safira took the rooftops in an opposite direction. Meanwhile, a third man of older appearance tipped his hat, revolvers to the hip and rifle pointed down. He sighed at the whole scene. "My my, so this is how it's gonna be..." He clicked his tongue, aimed his rifle and fired a magical bolt from two kilometers away, sending it flying right in their track so they'd meet headfirst with a devastating explosion.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2017, 06:11:39 AM by francobull3 »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Engetsu

"I suppose so." He rubbed the back of his head at the sudden change, but was hardly troubled by it. This presence was a fairly powerful one. If possible, he'd have liked staying as far away from it as possible. Well, it should be fine as long as he was with Lizzie.

Within the sword, his spirit frowned.

And there she did it, again of all times. Honestly, he was hardly surprised. "Oh my, is this not a bit excessive? The wall hardly did anything to deserve this fate." He almost sounded sorry, appearing behind her like a phantasmic figment only to look back at the door that was right next to the caved wall.

His ears perked when he focused back on the situation at hand. "Would you have tea by any chance?"
« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 07:47:19 PM by francobull3 »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Elizabeth

Elizabeth's ears perked up as she heard the wall cracking, and her tail flicked excitedly with anticipation. Was another toy making its appearance? It seemed her intuition was right when a girl came crashing through the wall just to order some cake. No, she expected the girl was here for her. How coy, pretending cake was more important. Very amusing! Elizabeth brought her hand up to her Lucy's head and began to scratch it again, running her fingers through it and using her magic to make it feel oh so pleasurable. She also continued fondling Lucy's new breasts and watched the newcomers with avid interest.

"Anyway, I'm sure we can work something out, Lucy. I'll be sure to play with you and unlock your soul. It sounds like loads of fun." She continued their conversation nonchalantly, waiting for the two to come greet her glorious self.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"Eh?" Crap, he totally didn't expect that reaction. Troublesome, how troublesome! But its not like he could lie to a girl's face, even if it meant saving his own hide. That was just utterly against his principles. Say what you wanted about him, but in everything outside the battlefield, he shot as straight as it got.

"Nope. There's no way something this cute would be wrong! You look even cooler now, hehehe." He folded his arms back behind his back in a completely relaxed manner. "Don't you get cold from wearing that though?" He asked her, atop a burning ship of all places.

Thedoctor

Molly

Just as it was getting all hot and she was worked up he just had to pull. Anger filled her veins but just as quickly as it had appeared it was gone, a shift not even visible on the outside. She was all for playing games with him, and once she was set on playing with they would never ever get away from her.

That's why she immediately did as he said and bowed before him, her face went lower and lower eventually a kiss was delivered to his feet. It wasn't a short peck either, it was long and drawn out all to showcase how she was enjoying it and that it was still going the way she wanted.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Grigori

"I-- yes. Come in." Her hand came up to wipe her face as she turned to look at the door with her composure intact. "Was there something you needed, Olga? If it  is about this place we can begin the preparations tonight."

Thugkura

"Sure." She spoke almost absentmindedly as she grabbed at the air, a shadowy ball plopping into it. That one guy didn't seem to have a weapon, so she launched threw it at him with monstrous strength, just to see how he would deal with it. They were already out in the open anyways. It wasn't going to get better than this.

Lucy

Thankfully, with the Messengers Lucy could easily keep control of herself. "Yep! I can already see the whole thing now, a real great adventure from start to finish." It wasn't as if she had missed the loud interruption, she just didn't think it was too important.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Irene

The revolving lantern of her memories swung wildly through the faces of a myriad of people. Some were family, some were friends, and some were even enemies.

All of them had had a part to play. There was the snappy Professor Edwards, with his freckled chin and unquiet eyes; the lightning-witted lady Ariane, with her sun-kissed smile and ebony skin; the strict but wise sifu Shang, with his bespectacled glare and crude raise of the brows; her courageous father, with his sloppy grin and handsome gait; the impossible Gourmand, with her lethal larceny and masked trickery; and a child whose name she didn't recall anymore, who was left on the grass when young Irene climbed up a tree to run from a loose dog.

The dog did not hurt the child quivering in fear on the ground or the one cowering in hesitation on the tree before an adult scared it off. But it could have. And that child could have been anyone. It could have been one of her cousins. It could have been her unborn little sister (it had to be a girl) and Irene would have left them to the dog's mercy in her own fright.

She should have cried and she should have been angry, but remembering was a half-hearted hurting that had no resolution. She couldn't stand it. It made her hungry.

Relius Clover

I see... Relius thought to himself.  In that case, a simple experiment would suffice.

He altered the nature of her memories, lessening the impact of the solidarity that she obtained.  In other words, the people she met were still there, but their importance within her mind faded a bit and would continue to erode over time.  The professor she met would slowly degrade into a simple close friend.  Eventually, he would be nothing more than a really nice old man she met one time at a university.  However, this erosion would take time.  The one thing that he did immediately take away was the memory of her capture.  She would have no idea who he, Orienna or Cossie was.  By the end of this little case study, he would have insight into the nature of the soul without its connections to others.

"Now you sleep,"he commanded, causing her world to grow dark.

Once that was done, he released her from her holds and threw her body in a pile of garbage several miles away from his lab in a place called wasteland.  Of course, before she left, he gave her a nice parting gift, a cell phone that she could use to call for help if she so desired.  He kept the mask, storing it in his storage room as a toy he could play with later, once he figured out how to restore it.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 12:54:12 AM by yinsukin »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe looked back at her, giving her an excited smile, brimming with anticipation.  "I told you, its a secret!"

Of course, he couldn't hide the actual building once they arrived.  It was an enormous building, surrounded by tennis and basket ball courts.  In the back of the building, there was a small soccer field surrounded by a track.  Once they entered the front door, they were greeted by a pretty young woman sitting behind a desk that cut them off from the rest of the building.  They would have to sign in to get through.

"Tah da!  This is a special place where I can reign supreme!  Once this is done, you will have something only I can give you!"

That wasn't entirely true.  This was something she could give herself easily, if she really wanted to.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

What the hell?

That was a deliberate move to piss her off.  This girl was so prideful, visibly becoming angry when he defiled her body.  She was ready to kill him before and now she was bowing before his feet, enjoying a long passionate kiss to the tip of his dirty shoes.  Was she after sex?  No, otherwise she would have taken him long before this.  Think!  She was ready to kill him until-

The aura...

"Fine, if you want it that bad, then i'll give you whatever you want," he said, grabbing her by the hair and pulling her up to her feet.  With his other hand, he grabbed hold of her breasts once more, this time, taking a more greedy approach, fondling them as though they were the last pair of tits he would ever feel.  This was perhaps the only indication of his fear.

There was something just plain unsettling about how she gave herself over to him like that, far more unsettling than if she had lashed out at him.  He was never one to be afraid of insane monsters, wielding their power like gods.  Those kind of people he could match with his own power.  However, this girl was clearly the scheming type.  The kind of person that devours others in order to obtain their power, leaving a trail of half eaten bodies, just so someone strong could track them down.  Of course, even then, they would only play with their new food, treating that one brave soul like an exquisite dish.

But that is why he rubbed his clothed length against her.  That is why he stripped her of the rest of her clothes.  That is why he continued to fondle her naked body, his cock barely contained within his pants.  Because he wanted to conquer that fear.  Perhaps it would lead him to his ultimate goal, obtaining victory.

Thedoctor

Lizzie

"Wall? What wall? I just went in like normally... you really do like nagging don't you? You're like an old uncle Engetsu. What's the point in life if you're just gonna act your age?" She shook her head at the uptight behaviour displayed by the demon.

Meanwhile the bakery owner was shaking in her boots, taking their without making a single sound. She was too scared to do otherwise, between the demon lady groping that woman over there and this sudden entrance, things had taken a turn for the downright bizarre.

In the end they didn't even have to pay as they got their serving of chocolate cake and tea for free, the owner almost praying for them to just disappear as she handed it to them.

Now they finally had what they'd come for. Lizzie walked over and sat down at the table right next to the voyeuristic pair. She didn't give them a single glance or made any other action to acknowledge their presence on her way there.

"Mhm this cake is truly delicious, you can just feel the love that was put into this!" She spoke unnaturally loud, drawing out each syllable unnaturally long.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 02:20:46 AM by Bern »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

Medaka's teeth came down hard on the poor girl's neck, unable to contain her excitement.  The liquid flowed into her mouth, overwhelming her taste buds with an overpowering flavor.  Sweet, sour, bitter and even umami mixed together into a horrid abomination.  Still, she continued to drink, stopping way before the girl's body was drained dry.  That would be a dangerous game after all, possibly leading to the conversion of the poor mage.

As she retracted her fangs, she noticed her entire body was numb with pain, her senses overwhelmed by the magical energy now flowing through her veins.  Even despite the pain, she gave the girl a thumbs up, flashing a reassuring smile.  "I think it is going rather well,"