Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 26064 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Charlotte

"Alright there, coffee it is," Charlotte said, glancing around. About a block down, there seemed to be a halfway decent coffee shop, if the chatter drifting out from inside was any indication, "Like I said, seems like there's a decent place not too far from here, so long as you don't mind a little walk."

True to the gunslinger's word, it didn't take them long to get there, though it helped that they were lucky enough to not be stopped at the crosswalks. Or unlucky, considering that it meant Charlotte couldn't offer to give Sage a quick lift over the street.

Either way, they were at the coffee shop before long, a fair number of the people around them tapping away at screens. Taking a moment to tune them out, Charlotte quickly placed her order, a nice strong dark roast, no cream or sugar, and waited for Sage to place hers.

"Got any preferences about the stuff, or do you just take what you can get?" the gunslinger asked, "Don't worry, I'm buying. Might as well, seeing as I'm bringing ya out here in the first place."
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 10:18:49 AM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Xiu

Oh, a true customer! Quite a pretty one as well. The sharp colors of a gemstone, it made the woman wonder exactly how such an interesting life would factor into her own elixirs. While their chi was not incredibly impressive in and of itself, it spoke little of what other energies that may lie within the man. Woman? She was unsure as of yet. Still, Xiu gave the gem humanoid a neat and perfect nod.

"Yes, I've made all of these within this place. Certain ingredients needed to be substituted due to certain differences, but the rest could be found quite easily. You appear more aware of their nature than the average man, sir...?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Molly

The catgirl maid response to that was a disappointed pout, the cat ears matched her mood, falling down in despression as well. "A single one would never be able to satisfy my apptetite, and I can't promise I'll hold back once I get started." Molly said truthfully, she just felt like she should tell him everything.

"Why are they just standing around like zombies?" She suddenly asked, referring to all the other followers.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Mary

Mary's face was a rollarcoaster of displeasure. She glared at Sakura, as if she was beneath her utterly and was speaking above her station.

"Just because you have no pride as a Sakura doesn't suddenly make your choices acceptable or ok. I'd be willing to bet-" Suddenly, Sakura found herself being held above the ground, Mary lifting up her skirt and peering inside her panties. After confirming her suspicions, Mary casually put her on the ground. A sad and forlorn look was on her face. The girl looked profoundly lonely.

"I was right. Halfbreed scum."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Stella

"No I don't think so, are they cars with a lot of crash bumps?" She asked the first thing that came to mind when she heard the word, at the very least she was relieved the topic of those beasts had been dropped, it was not something she wanted to talk about ever again.

"Yes that is a very good question." She targeted the self proclaimed empress now. "What is your full name? Your titles? Over what regions do you rule?" If she was a true monarch she'd know all of that by heart.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Airyaman

He looked up to address the owner of the stand, finally taking in her appearance. It wasn't what he expected. Peddlers like him had their quirks, but wasn't she cold like that - probably not if she was of a less human persuasion like him -, or was this some kind of marketing strategy?

Nonetheless the sorcerer began to answer the question. He hesitated for no reason that actually had anything to do with her flattering looks.

"Air- Erya Suleiman," he said, rubbing his chin with a gloved hand and a smile. "I'm in this business as well, if I'm honest. Usually at least, I can't say I currently have much of one in anything. But you look like you know your trade well."
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 10:10:43 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
Nero

Dusting herself off, the little woman started puffing out her chest in preparation of grandiosely rattling off her names.

"Indeed, you are right to ask! For i am Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, greatest artist of this mortal plane, last Caesar of the julio-claudic dynasty and known far and wide as the Tyrant of Love, the throne of Roses, Muse to all of Roma!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Olga Marie

"Pft." Olga chuckled at something. That something being the fact that Nero turned out to be a short buxom girl. She wondered if she was as bad a ruler as the historians claimed she was. It was somrthing worth investigating.

"Ah, no. It's kind of like jousting, except with more than two people, and with small cars instead of horses with lances. The goal is to slam into the most people and plus them into corners or other cars."

"If that doesn't appeal we can go race on go-carts instead." Olga steered the conversation away from Lizardmen.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

"Sure thing," Emily said with a little smirk as she finished off her part of the pizza slice before popping back up just quick enough to put a bit of bounce in her step, among other things. The changeling kept that sway in her hips even as she made her way over to the fridge, purposefully taking a moment to bend forward to grab the beer and the pizza in just the right way to give him something to look at if he bothered.

"Alright, here we go," the redhead said, striding on over, moving around to the front of the couch this time and setting the beers down before seating herself on top of him. Emily turned on the man to straddle him before leaning forward to feed him the pizza, a bemused little smirk on her face the whole time, "Now open wide."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Bennett

"What have you done..." The kid groaned, not in pain but rather... disgust. No, that shouldn't be the case. That was what others usually held when he was concerned, not that he minded. He felt... nauseous. Weird. He couldn't remember the last time he felt this way.

"Ugh..." He nearly passed out, but he couldn't tell why. His body was acting weird, and his vision was blurring and narrowed down. He couldn't tell anymore, cause It wasn't his body, but his mind that was used to it. Basically she got the entirely wrong idea.

"Dammit. Quit your bullshit and put a sock in it already. This is seriously boring. Look fine, I believe ya. Will you let me go now?"

Lance

"Nice." Lance grinned and checked her out some more, nodding to himself in agreement the whole while. The hell did she think he was, to fall for teasing as blatant as that. Bah! Not in a million years babe.

On the other hand, she did have pizza. Maybe playing along a fan wasn't so bad after all...

"Aren't you a sweetheart, I feel spoiled. Aaaaaahh..." He grinned before taking a healthy bite, eating it up while enjoying the nice view as he stood back. The other crew members were still tuning their instruments and some even sighed. Johnny smiled and shook his head before readying up for his drum solo, willing to give the audience a bit of love and his brother a bit more time to have fun.

"You're hopeless Lance." He walked out, drumsticks twirling in hand, to which Lance answered with devil may care satisfaction. "Love you too."

His eyes then turned back on his new lady friend and he kept his arms folded back. At the same time, his body began to heat up a little, turning all nice and warm and pleasant for her thighs.

"Even the ladies at my fanclub don't have the guts to come all the way here just to feed me. How does it feel to have a hundred ladies boiling with jealousy?"

"Sadly pretty ones like you don't usually come for that. So, what can I do for you?" He finally asked her casually, but in all but a good mood. It's not like he didn't like this positon to begin with.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 12:48:41 AM by francobull3 »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
? ? ? ? ? ? ?

He smiled at her. "Because I want them to. If I wished them to do something else they would do that too. It is as simple as that." His hands pulled back and were folded behind his head. "But I guess it doesn't matter too much. How about I give you something real simple to start out with? Just keep an eye on any special creatures and any old geezers like me. That's easy, right?"

Xiu

"Well, Mr. Suleiman, I wouldn't say that I am too experienced with it. I've only been in the field for a few centuries. Still, I'm sure that I have something for you. Would it be correct to guess that your hair and possibly even your body are gem based? I have a lovely elixir that would make it shine. And afterward perhaps you would like a look behind the scenes?" Xiu has the potion in question between her two fingers, holding it out in the direction of the lovely looking man.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Basmu

Eventually the tracking led them beyond the forest itself. The creature was clearly more canny than either the boy or the blonde had given it credit for, a series of false trails having been made as it carefully writhed across the area. Where the forest ended a flatter plain began, and that was where the larger problem had begun. The Basmu had not attempted to be particularly stealthy by this point. Anyone could tell it was here. There was simply one problem.

The entire area was littered in massive holes. As far as the eye could see the serpent had tunneled a series of massive, well, tunnels into the earth. There were dozens upon dozens as far as the pair could see, and if the trend held there would be many more.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Anesa

"Lorenzo, do you wish to die? If you do then I will not require you on this trip. If you do not then do not speak so lightly of your own death. Clutch onto your life with the desperation of the living, with the fear of destruction." How else could one tell that they were alive? But Anesa did not voice those words. Instead she directed her gaze away from the ship and towards the sea.

"Regardless, I know what to treasure. I do not need to be spoken to about it. I live to safeguard what was and the dream of what could be. I live for the future I will never see."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

The pirate's eyes were wide in surprise, almost like he didn't expect hearing these words from her. Only afterwards, his expression weakened and he smiled. "You're a good friend."

There was just one mistake, something that she couldn't possibly know. At that moment, he decided that she didn't need to know. He had already met death before. Not the one that tears your heart and body apart, but the one that eats away at your spirit, slowly, until there is nothing left.

He had died once. He wouldn't do so again. Not unlike her, there was a 'future' he wanted to attain too, even if he couldn't see it. Everyone wants to survive.

"Then let's fight, at least this once. I'll definitely make it out and live to see the future you treasure. That I promise." He smiled earnestly and offered a hand.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 02:24:41 AM by francobull3 »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Sigurd

The old man placed two hands behind his back.  "Sigurd," he responded, following behind the two.  "Do not worry your pretty little head.  I may have felt the need to correct your manners as a cranky old man, but you have not left a poor impression."

This would be an interesting morning.  He wasn't sure if he liked the company or was getting a little.... overstimulated.