Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 26165 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Charlotte

"Suit yourself," Charlotte shrugged, placing Sage's order as well. The gunslinger drummed her fingers on the table as she waited, then stopped upon the first round of drumming leaving a crack in the table, leaning back in her chair and crossing one leg over the other instead, booted heel tapping against one of the chair legs. Before long, however, the gunslinger got fed up with the silence and sat up again, a rifle shell appearing in a hand before she started to spin the thing between her fingers like an oversized pen, the round pinging off her fingers every now and again.

"So, how long has it been? Since you arrived here, that is." Charlotte asked after a long moment, her curiosity getting the better of her, "Been a few months for me, but it's dragged on a bit. Some bounties here and there to keep myself fed and watered, but not much else, ya know?"

As if on cue, a cute waitress dropped by, an earnest smile that might as well have been cast in plastic on her face, and handed them their coffees. Charlotte leaned forward again, both feet down on the tiled floor as she grabbed her coffee with her free hand. The gunslinger looked over it for a moment before the rifle shell was set down and her hand was reduced to a blur as she tore a small depression into the rim of the cup, just big enough to funnel the coffee a little before taking a deep swallow of the thing, sighing quietly as the warmth rushed through her, even if it wasn't exactly cold outside.

"Well, that ain't half bad," the gunslinger remarked, resting a hand on the table, a finger tapping carefully against it.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 07:59:24 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"Bah. If you really keep rejecting me like this my heart'll break you know?" He shook the hand with a grin. "Besides, where do you get this whole scoundrel thing from? I'm a perfectly handsome young man with a healthy sex drive, I walk old ladies down the street and hand out bread and sweets to orphans daily. Hmph!"

He looked away from her, pouting in a totally exaggerated manner. "Honestly, even for someone as cute as you, you sure know how to sucker punch me. Well then, let's go. We got Takoyaki to cook." He lifted the floored Neptunia, who looked as peaceful as a sleeping baby if the baby had a massive eyeball spinning concussion.

"Hey, wake up sweetie. The ship won't start if the captain doesn't drive it. Riiiiiiiight?" He smiled smugly the whole time. Maybe he was kind of a scoundrel.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

The redhead let out a small yelp as their positions were suddenly reversed before a little smirk made its way to her face as his hand made its way to her rear.

"Mm, I certainly wouldn't mind," Emily mused, carefully slipping her shoes off before bringing her legs up, trailing them up his before resting them on Lance's shoulders, "But there's quite a few things that wouldn't fulfill that kind of appetite, so what did you have in mind?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
? ? ? ? ? ? ?

"My my, a task so far beneath you? The youth are so spoiled these days. If you're so eager then I'll give you a bigger task so long as you promise to not die horribly. It would be such a waste. Tarset, would you please?" While some of the cultists looked uneasy at the blatant disrespect the blonde seemed vaguely amused while Tarset just seemed a tad offended. Still, the redhead got up and had one of the cultists hand her a paper.

"There are other players here, Molly. We're not in the habit of antagonizing all of them, but there are a few we wouldn't mind being dealt with. A purple haired woman known as Sakura has been extending her infrastructure and power base, a similar looking woman has been destroying and absorbing local gangs, and there are a few other people of interest detailed here. Approach them at your own leisure. You still need time before you can be counted on for true worship."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Airyaman

"Don't the envious call that conceit?" He asked through a sound that could be a chuckle, tilting his head. "Though not all that glitters is beautiful, it's easy to be distracted."

He certainly knew his appearance could be considered wondrous and appealing, but he didn't consider it such. His arms were his arms, and his eyes his eyes. And the foremost factor of his tells was that they made him distinct, not that they made him enviable.

"Go ahead, miss...?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Olga Marie Animusphere

"Mmmmn." Olga stood and listened silently, staying out of their way. The tall white-haired girl wanted to ask how much of the writings of people like tacitus and suotonios were fabrications but it didn't seem appropriate right now. The air had suddenly gotten really tense.

Warped love though...

Something about that idea stung her.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Shinobu

It was about time.

Seeing those two get kicked around by that man was somewhat amusing, but things were about to take turn for the worse and she could not allow that to happen, not for Medaka's sake. The fact that she had troubles of her own connected to that man only made the decision easier, he should not see this coming.

The blond vampire shot out from within Anatasia's shadow, she had switched from Medaka's before they left in case something like this would happen and as it turns out it was the right choice.

She immediately spat out her sword upon seeing his furious charge, she stood between him and Anastasia with the sword at her side, ready to strike. Her sword was unremarkable except for one thing, the blade was as long as she was tall, it was clearly meant to be wielded with both hands yet here she was nonchalantly holding it with one.

"We meet yet again." Her tone was sombre as sombre as the events at hand, this was the final time.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

The stone was useless and shattered on him, not even serving as a distraction. Her attacks would never reach him. Even if they did, they meant nothing to him. He scaled the pillar of ice in order to reach the mage, but just as he was about to strike her down-

The sword clashed with the axe, sending gusts of wind and a violent surge of lightning everywhere while throwing the airborne vampire a great altitude as he was blown below.

"Indeed." His tone matched the blonde interloper's, or at least it appeared so. Medaka was below him, so he braced himself for the attack. There was a fundamental difference, if she was a somber storm he was a hollow void. If she wished to sweep his existence away, he sought to devour her.

The flying black creature smiled in amusement and began to crackle with violet energy, charging another beam. But instead, dozens of energy orbs would come downwards.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 10:48:03 AM by francobull3 »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Xiu

"You may call me Xiu." She poured the elixir into her hands and rubbed it through the girl's hair, making it shine a beautiful green. Not blinding but bright, almost heavenly. "And the envious can call it whatever they like, but the shine is still the same. You are quite beautiful. So long as you understand this you will always be lovely. And isn't it wonderful to glimmer and shine? Not out of need for attention, but of your own accord."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Thugkura

Alright, clearly this wasn't going like she'd like it to. After they'd gotten a decent amount of nice things into her shadow Sakura pulled a guy over and tossed him at the other girl's feet. Then she handed her bat to her purple haired variant and to the horror of pretty much everyone announced, "Give her a good beating. Make an example out of her."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Airyaman

The weight on his shoulders unwound at her touch, though his mind did not relax the same. Shining of his own accord, for himself? There were people who could live through the worst and work their hardest solely for their own sake. It was a boon to have that strength and the nature to live proud for oneself regardless of what surrounded you. But the sorcerer didn't have that temperament.

"I don't need to be beautiful, but this is nice in its own way," he said, smiling at the scattered refractions of his hair.

He didn't need to be wonderful, but he wanted to be acnowledged. It wasn't about others, it was about what he was lacking. He couldn't be reassured only by himself, and there was no one who could accept him by what he was.

In sum, he was alone because he was different from everyone else. And where that was concerned, at least, he had no plane of reference for self-confidence.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 06:23:24 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
The Mall

"I came all the way from the wilderness to save you and this is how you chose to thank me, by calling me a bitch? You wound me Lord Phenex, you truly do. It stings even my own heartless self to hear those words from you when I've been nothing but kind to you." She replied to his insult with a lot of care in her voice, a warped perverted care, all while maintaining the grip on the blade between her fingers, not budging a single inch.

"Stop being such a drama queen you bitch, it's all just an excuse for you to beat that fucker up.... Whatever...." He waved it off as he went over to take a seat at the benches of the neaby café. "I'll let you handle him then.... Lucy dear~"

The girl visibly twitched at the way he said that, a monstrous killing intent filled the mall, burst through it, through everything as if the world itself was trembling, but then as quickly as it came, it was over.... and she smiled.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Xiu

The martial artist gave a smile as she began packing up the vials into a bag. "So, what kind of being are you, Mr. Suleiman? I am simply a human, but I doubt you share such humble origins. You seem a bit more unique than that."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Anesa

The blonde reached down and lifted up the girl. "We should leave her here. Regardless of her power, lack of discipline will only lead to conflict and danger. I am also not inclined to bring children to a battle. And no matter what her body may be like her attitude speaks volumes."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

The pirate blinked sheepishly, as if confused by her statement.

"Eh? But we're gonna need bait if we wanna catch that thing..." He told her blankly, as if it was nothing.