Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 26223 times)

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Airyaman

Centuries wasn't so short. Even mortals could do great things in their lifetime, though perhaps more common in use (and more useful some would argue). He stared back at her, brushing a hand through his hair demonstratively.

"Not exactly gem-based..." he said, expression lightening almost lazily. "Hmm, that sounds rather delightful, though. Unfortunately I lack the means to purchase anything right now, but I would like to see how you work."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Thugkura

With a sigh Sakura swung her bat and tore then tentacles holding the woman. Then she reached over and grabbed the lady by her hair, pulling her whimpering head down until they were level. Her shadow men emerged, looming over and occasionally striking anyone who was looking brave as she spoke. "This lady here is gonna go and get us everything. Everyone here is going to hand over everything valuable on them. I'll break a bone each time I think you aren't being honest with my friend over here."

Sakura

Sakura's shadow almost seemed to be trembling as she remained rooted in her spot. She was wondering what she did wrong. "G-get moving!" She yelled out.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
???

"Yes I will let you go... go all the way back on you own. It will be a good lesson l, maybe you can learn something from it but I sincerely doubt it, human." The disgust lacing the final word was almost palpable.

She then suddenly looked to the sky as if in deep though. The clouds passed over them obstructing the bright sunlight and cast a dark shadow upon them. "It is time for me to take my leave, pray that we never meet again."

And with that the girl with the puffy hair was just gone as if she'd never been there.

At the mall

"Y-you dare? I'll kill..." Then the man's aura struck him head on bringing him to his knees with an audible grunt. The blond man's face had turned completely blue, it looked like he was about to throw up. 

Then the enemies blade descended upon him, sure to settle the score with a final blow.

Clang.

A sound of metal getting struck could he heard through otherwise deathly silent mall. Well silent besides the crackling of flames and the distant roar of a fleeing mass of people, but such details are hardly important.

No what was important was the girl in military uniform that was standing in his way, holding his blade still with one hand.

She was smiling sweetly, the kind of smile that swindled the poor and brought death to the craven.

"Now this is a problem, I can't let this man be harmed at this stage, it's regrettable, it truly is."

"Why.... Why are you always like this... This is my fight!" He got up on shaky legs, barely standing as it was. "So get out of my way, you bitch."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Raikou

The hybrid was struck with a thoroughly unpleasant sensation of deja vu. Of course a head honcho had to show up at the most inopportune of times. The grip on the sword tightened, and he pushed on it harder with both hands now that he had solid footing. Despite the immense resistance, he refused to budge so soon.

"Hoho? Sorry about that," he barked, irreverently. "You should teach your mutt some decency then."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

Emily raised an eyebrow with a bemused little smirk as she felt him warming up under her, providing a nice seat for the redhead.

"It feels absolutely delightful," Emily mused, a giggle like a lost melody escaping her, "And come on now, does a girl really need a reason to want to have a bit of fun?"

The redhead shifted on top of the man, continuing to feed him his slice of pizza as she got nice and comfortable on top of him.

"Still, you're not wrong," Emily admitted, "I'm curious about your other talents too, aside from music."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
At the same time, back in the abandoned warehouse

The werewolf glared at the sneering buffoon coated in flames. Still, he tried to contain it, and kept his curses to himself. He also couldn’t help but ask. He’d been pounded mercilessly to the ground, he remembered that much. Yeah, the last thing he remembered was the iron fist crashing in his face. So why?

"Why did you break us out?" He asked that, and felt relief from that alone. Like he didn’t even care what’d happen any more, he felt his body calming down. He needed a fix, after all this bullshit was done with.

The last thing he expected was that amiable grin and a good slap on the back. His eyes widened and he looked like he had just been sucker punched, but he was too surprized to even react. Just what was this fire man going on about? It was almost… exciting. Damn it, he was getting roped up in something awful wasn’t he.

"Huh? What kind of question is that? From now on, there's a new change in management! The change being... me. You get to do all the stuff you’ve been doing, and I get to wear the head honcho hat. Well, I don’t mind if you wear it, or whoever wears it for that matter. I just need capable lads, and you boys are just the fit." He felt a finger poke his chest at the last part and groaned angrily. Despite that, he paid attention to what he was hearing. He could do this much.

"And what’s in it for you? Protection, a new hideout, and as many chicks and food as you'd like. That, and I did spare you a trip to jail… or worse. What I hear them cops do? Hoo boy, sends chills down the spine, doesn’t it? If you ask me, you’ve just gotten the golden ticket to the chocolate factory AND a million dollars.”

Strange. So strange. He almost couldn’t believe it. His whole gang got nearly wiped, he was about to be sent seven feet under. And now turns out all his boys were tended to and fine, and now he was being told to start all over? It was crazy, the sort of shit he wouldn’t even think he’d be dreaming.

Did he get hit on the head so hard he became delusional, or was this some sick idea of an afterlife? He let out an inaudible ‘fuck’ and felt his stomach retch, but before he could do that he felt a gentle pat and soon his breathing calmed.

“Hey, don’t go too far. I’m telling you to relax, I need you in one piece. Look. All of this is not free, but really for just doing what you've been doing so far, it sounds like a pretty good deal to me. But hey, what do I know? Look, just take this as an opportunity, a chance to make things right. Nothing would make me happier than having you in my crew."

He blinked at the warm hand offered to him, incredulous. “A new chance huh? This shit is too good to be true…” But it wasn’t like he had anything else to believe in. If he could keep doing what he was doing, he had no reason to care. So he took the hand, damn it all, and accepted the deal.

He regretted it, because on that moment he realized how warm the hand felt, and that he couldn’t be dreaming something like this after all. All of this was terribly real, this wasn’t the kind of dream he could wake up from and undo.

“I just wanna tell you, you’ve made the right choice. Break a leg pal, we’ll keep in touch.” And with that, the dozen of elementals and the strange man began to lose shape and disintegrate into ephemeral flames, until there was nothing but a man, his boys, and a new day to look forward to.  If he couldn’t feel his hand, he’d be thinking all of this was some wild fantasy. So he smiled and grabbed his head, chuckling to himself.

Goddamn it.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Emily

Emily raised an eyebrow with a bemused little smirk as she felt him warming up under her, providing a nice seat for the redhead.

"It feels absolutely delightful," Emily mused, a giggle like a lost melody escaping her, "And come on now, does a girl really need a reason to want to have a bit of fun?"

The redhead shifted on top of the man, continuing to feed him his slice of pizza as she got nice and comfortable on top of him.

"Still, you're not wrong," Emily admitted, "I'm curious about your other talents too, aside from music."

Lance

"Talents, huh? That's a funny way of putting it into perspective. Yeah, I've got talents alright." He rubbed his chin and nodded before biting the pizza eating another piece off with a nonchalant smirk, piercing her with his gaze in an entirely different way now. Without warning, he reversed her position and had her back land on the couch while he was bent over it, and her. His hand trailed down her waist before settling for her ass.

"There's lots of things I can do. Things you won't find in any other guy." He took another healthy bite of the pizza and finished it off, smirking. "Want to go for seconds? Pizza doesn't quite cut it when you got an adult's appetite."
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 01:22:08 AM by francobull3 »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Xiu

"Well, it's not as if people in our business require funds or materials per se. You can provide other services for me if you wish to watch so much." She gave the gem a lovely grin as she straightened herself and motioned to her side. "If you come over here, let me see if rubbing some of this solution will make your hair really shine, and help me pack up, we can discuss a few more things."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Mary

Mary's face was a rollarcoaster of displeasure. She glared at Sakura, as if she was beneath her utterly and was speaking above her station.

"Just because you have no pride as a Sakura doesn't suddenly make your choices acceptable or ok. I'd be willing to bet-" Suddenly, Sakura found herself being held above the ground, Mary lifting up her skirt and peering inside her panties. After confirming her suspicions, Mary casually put her on the ground. A sad and forlorn look was on her face. The girl looked profoundly lonely.

"I was right. Halfbreed scum."

Auspicious Breeze

Well she could understand being motivated by love, but the really fast skirt flip was super impressive. Breeze knew that she was going to learn amazing things if she kept watching Mary at work! Then the loneliness showed itself, and the former gladiator placed a hand on the lady's back and rubbed gently. "It's okay. I know you'll find others like you here soon if they're all as great as you say! They wouldn't leave you here."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Xiu

"Well, it's not as if people in our business require funds or materials per se. You can provide other services for me if you wish to watch so much." She gave the gem a lovely grin as she straightened herself and motioned to her side. "If you come over here, let me see if rubbing some of this solution will make your hair really shine, and help me pack up, we can discuss a few more things."

Airyaman

Other services? True, he was confident he could provide anything in the way of labor that her occupation might require. It wasn't a bad offer, so long as they stuck to worded and not sworn oaths. She didn't have the presence of a more ephemeral and deceptive lord of the European lands, but who knew what kind of bargain or restrictions she had struck to achieve immortality.

"That's kind of you. I'll take you up on that then, there are some questions about the local prospects I hope you can answer," he said, walking around the stand to stand where she needed him. He stopped for a moment. "Is this how you usually dress?"

It was just idle curiosity he was asking, seeing as the answer would likely not give him any tangible benefit or chip to use with her.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Charlotte

"Alright there, coffee it is," Charlotte said, glancing around. About a block down, there seemed to be a halfway decent coffee shop, if the chatter drifting out from inside was any indication, "Like I said, seems like there's a decent place not too far from here, so long as you don't mind a little walk."

True to the gunslinger's word, it didn't take them long to get there, though it helped that they were lucky enough to not be stopped at the crosswalks. Or unlucky, considering that it meant Charlotte couldn't offer to give Sage a quick lift over the street.

Either way, they were at the coffee shop before long, a fair number of the people around them tapping away at screens. Taking a moment to tune them out, Charlotte quickly placed her order, a nice strong dark roast, no cream or sugar, and waited for Sage to place hers.

"Got any preferences about the stuff, or do you just take what you can get?" the gunslinger asked, "Don't worry, I'm buying. Might as well, seeing as I'm bringing ya out here in the first place."

Sage

The smells here were very strange, to say the least. It had an aroma that Sage assumed belonged to this 'coffee' and suggested interesting things about it. Was it some kind of stimulant...? The dragon shook her human head after a moment, and folded her hands together. "I will just try what you are having, thank you."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Stella

Contrary to her belief the short girl actually listed along line of believable titles and she did so with certainty. Which meant that it was either true or she was a world class liar. It did however open a whole line of new questions as one of the titles in particular was worrying. "A monarch does not get the epiteth of tyrant unless they were especially cruel, what are you hiding?" She didn't really pay much attention to Olga as the recent reveal was for more pressing.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 06:15:37 PM by Bern »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Molly

"No."

She interuppted him.

"That sound really really boring and I have way more interesting stuff to do anyway. Just give me a reason why I should even bother with that, just try it." She'd rather shrivel up and die than do something so dull.

"I bet you're way too used to people just doing as you say, it's frustrating right? As frustrating as getting a task so far beneath me."

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
Stella

Contrary to her belief the short girl actually listed along line of believable titles and she did so with certainty. Which meant that it was either true or she was a world class liar. It did however open a whole line of new questions as one of the titles in particular was worrying. "A monarch does not get the epiteth of tyrant unless they were especially cruel, what are you hiding?" She didn't really pay much attention to Olga as the recent reveal was for more pressing.

Nero

A shadow clouded the little sun's gaze for but the fraction of a moment, but she immediately regained her poise. Looking the taller blonde thundercloud directly into the eyes, she spoke, in a tone far more somber than one would have expected her capable of.

"I shan't hide anything. Did i not reveal the title of Tyrant myself? I was named such and i accepted it. It came about by my own actions, my own shortcomings. Indeed i fell short of being a great ruler, i failed my people and i was ordered killed by the senate. I will not deny anything, nor make excuses, for it is all that i am. I accepted it all, the good, the bad, the joy and the sadness. I acted out of love with everything i did, but my love was a warped thing. I can not deny it, for it is all that i am."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Anesa

She took his hand and a slight smile grew onto her features. "I am no fool, Lorenzo. You said before that you could not play the hero, and if you were someone who just wanted to live a peaceful life you would not be such a scoundrel. The future I reach for and that which you envision are fundamentally different. But for this journey alone I can shut my eyes and pretend for the sake of peace and camaraderie."

Xiu

She smiled at the question. "Of course! I am of the firm belief that beautiful things like you and I should show off a bit. There are things in this world that are to be admired. But anyways," she took out the shiny vial she had pointed at before, ""should we get started?"