Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 30805 times)

Thedoctor

Jin

"Not much besides you." He answered her smoothly. "Surprise me. You said you wanted to look cool. Now here's your chance. Or are you not up to it?" Of course she had to be wearing something that emphasized her incredible looks, but he tried not to get to distracted.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

Shit-!

The skeleton would have cursed his opponent if he wasn't so impressed. Truth be told, he had nothing but respect for a foe who could think so quickly on his feet, an equal in all accounts. Smoke littered everywhere, at this rate even he'd have trouble.

That is, if his fire was any weaker.  Sadly for Ryu, it was anything but the case, a lesson he'd soon come to understand. The smoke approached him, threatening to snuff him out. But in face of the impeding danger, you could almost see him smile. He raised his arm up, but there was no fire or flame. Only words.

"SHEARING WINDS!!"

And thus there was wind, a sudden gale as violent as it was scorching spiraled out of control like a burning cyclone. To the untrained eye, it looked no different than him manipulating another element, wind, but this storming cyclone had no magic property. It was a natural phenomenon, by wielding the flames that remained he had them quickly exchange heat to create an extremely hot flame and a much colder flame.

The sudden unnatural imbalance caused the pressures to shift and caused a great wind. It was nothing but a cheap trick, not much use in combat aside blowing card castles away, but against something like smoke it was more than enough.

Well that or he made the fire spin really fast. But the latter doesn't sound as cool.

"You really don't get it, do you?" He chuckled when the smoke split only to reveal the unfazed burning pirate. "Whatever you throw at me, I will throw back. Whatever you try against me, I will burn away. The one who should be bowing is you, brat." He spat in mockery. Playing the villain was also pretty fun.

The nearby benches, trees and cars had already caught fire. All it took was a wave of his hands for them to explode in flame and form massive skulls of flame, several constructs as hellish as they were beautiful. They shot high in the air, like mortars intending to pierce the very heavens with searing flames so wild they made the air shrill like a banshee.

And soon, it would all come tumbling down tenfold, like a literal rain of fire. He was quite serious when he told that vampire that he wasn't serious unless he named his attacks. But his mana would soon deplete, such a huge spell would hopefully be enough.

"INFERNO SCREAM!!"
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 08:54:51 PM by francobull3 »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Ryu

Ryu watched the smoke split with a warrior's gaze.  He wasn't sure how the skeleton man pulled it off, seeing as his power is fire, but who knows.  Maybe his power is science, that weird thing that people learn in school.

The blond found himself coming out of his horse stance, bringing his hands up to fight.  Before the area was covered in a thin layer of smoke.  Now fire touched everything around him.  It was like he was surrounded by that pirate.  "Stupid!  It takes more than fancy speeches to be a villein!" he shouted.   Just as his shout reached across the divide between them, the objects covered in flame exploded, generating even more energy.  Then, they gathered in the sky, forming skulls as they flew.  Al at once, they came down, raining down like an apocalyptic hail.

It was overwhelming, terrifying, even beautiful in some ways.  But that is why he couldn't fall.  He must show this hero that it takes more than overwhelming force to be a villein.  A good vile rises above the hero, proving he can take anything he can dish out and then some.

So, he simply stared upwards at the sky, his gaze unflinching even as the skulls struck the ground around him, destroying the ground around him.  His aura surged, electricity dancing around his body.  He was concentrating, focusing all of his power on defense.  It didn't take long for him to be engulfed in the explosion of fire, each strike pelting him mercilessly.  Even so, he stood firm with his arms crossed over his chest and his head held high.

When the smoke cleared, the man stood, his aura faded, his body drenched in blood.  His gee had been incinerated, leaving only his underwear.  His bulky figure was covered in soot and his body was shaking.  With one final roar, he made his proclamation.

"I WILL ACKNOWLEDGE YOU!  ONLY A GENIUS SHOUTS HIS ATTACK NAMES LIKE THAT!  BUT, YOU ARE NOT A VILLAIN!  AND YOU ARE NOT STRONG!  YOU ARE A MAN!"

He made his decision.  This man understood him, at least on a basic primal level.  Through the exchange of their fists, they connected.  But he had a lot to learn.

Hazel+Mason

Hazel held her hand up, despelling the flaming skulls with her icy touch.  Steam formed around the two, enveloping them in a thin veil of warm air.  Mason continued to watch with curious eyes but Hazel just let out another groan.  She let out an even louder one when Ryuji started shouting again.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

Lorenzo chuckled and couldn't be any more impressed, so he charged forward even faster than before. propelled with another burst of fire and readied a super powerful fire punch blast.

"HA! HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE PANTS, FOOL!?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Ryu

The proud warrior stared vacantly at the man.  He was coming up on his limit.  He could have dodged an attack like this easily at full strength but not now.  His blood soaked legs ached, demanding that he avoid any movement.  The only way to overcome this was to fight it head on.

So he did.

He charged his aura once again, electricity surging through his arms and legs.  He dug into what was left of the concrete below him and raised his hands.  The man might be fast enough to switch the course of his punch, but if he did, he would sacrifice his dignity in return.  So he attempted to catch the punch. 

If he succeed, he would be able to block the strike with a burn mark on his hand.  His defensive aura would allow him to resist the damage of the fire and his stance would reduce the momentum from the impact, but it would not stop it.  He would fly backwards, his legs dragging through the concrete, cutting the back of his legs as he went.  The world would go blank and he would stare at the creature with sullen determination, daring him to finish him off.  He couldn't fall, not now.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

It was commendable, but sadly it didn't go as planned. The pirate just stopped right in front of Ryu and a cone of fire erupted from his hand. A fire punch wouldn't make him hit harder, so he just wanted to blast him at point blank while swinging a fist. He didn't catch anything, because  there was never anything to catch in the first place.

All that was left was an awkward silence.

"You really are an idiot." He said sheepishly.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Ryu

So it was a trick.

Fire engulfed his body, causing him to black out for a few seconds.  When light finally returned to his eyes, he found himself staring at a beautiful twilight.  With a smile he said, "No but I won.  You are not a man, just a dumb hero pretending to be menacing."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"Wuhhh? How can you even call yourself a man when you don't even have underwear?" He asked him genuinely, pointing to his thankfully not incinerated dong.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Ryu+Hazel

The man followed the skeleton's prompt, tilted his head down towards his own junk.  "Because I still have my dignity!" he exclaimed before suddenly turning white.  He looked towards the direction of the boss, who still seemed to be surrounded in that weird mist thingy.

"Boss, can you see my dick!?" he shouted.

"Why the fuck would I be able to see your dick?" she shouted back

"No reason! But its a nice dick!"

"I don't care!  Stop fighting my servant and get your ass over here!  We have better things to do!"

The man looked up at the skeleton, tilting his head inquisitively.  "You're her servant?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

The pirate sighed. "Yeah, seems like it. Between you and me, I've drawn one shitty lottery ticket here." He said with a defeatist shrug. "So, you gonna cover that up or what?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Ryu

He tilted his head in the opposite direction.  "With what?" he asked lowering his eyes in an accusatory gesture.  "You killed my clothes!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"Well if you were a real man, you would have shielded your clothes with your own body." He said with the most dismissive shrug possible. "Still, you survived. Good job, you're pretty good." He added before giving him a friendly pat on the back.

"So, what's next?" He asked his bosslady, turning around to face her with a hand on his hip and sorta noticing that the street was decimated.

It was totally Ryu's fault.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
William

The dark mage sat and tried to figure out was he was supposed to do to no avail. This game looked really blocky, were you supposed to build things in it? He turned to see what the other two were up to.

"Tower of Babel? That sounds foreboding." It was the first time he'd heard of it.

Noire

Noire had begun wandering around, and upon discovering the fact that she could break trees, she began to punch them whole-heartedly, breaking down tree after tree. "I've never heard of it either--oh, you can break down the wood into planks, I see..." She said as she began to do so, seeing the crafting table light up and the sticks. She proceeded to build both of those things and placed the crafting table. "Wow, this game has a lot of stuff you can build." She was impressed. There was page after page of stuff.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Hazel

Ryu stood up, allowing his good to fly free in the wind.  "Yeah but I won," he retorted, internally insisting that it was the manliest fighter who won, not the one who did the most damage.

Hazel resisted the urge to place a hand on her hip, if only because her dumbass servant was doing the same already.  Looking at the decimated street, she was surprised the cops didn't show up.  All the civilians were gone, along with the rest of her men.

The boss let out a sigh.  "Well, if you still want to get drinks we can.  Or, I can send you somewhere.  There is always work to be done."

Then, the smoke finally cleared and the blond gangster finally realized what Ryu was talking about.  Her eyes grew wide and her cheeks heated up, unable to take the surprise assault penetrating her sockets.  "Ryu!  God Mason is watching!" she shouted, grabbing Mason and covering his eyes.  There was nothing wrong with dicks, but she was a little worried Mason might end up as a nudest if he follows Ryu's example.  Well, that and she was using Mason as an excuse to cover up the fact that she was getting flustered.

"Its a nice dick though right?"

Ignoring Ryu, her head snapped towards Lorenzo, her eyes raging.  "And you, give him your coat godamn it!  We have to go."

« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 10:46:03 PM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo Remei

"Why would I? It's a nice dick." He answered in the most deadpan way possible.