Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 24732 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Costin

The vampire frowned and glared harshly. "I'm plenty stable, you stupid tin fuckwit." She pouted before kicking the door out. "I'm so done! She's paying btw." She groaned and stretched her neck and knuckles before moving  towards the exit, ready to get a fresh breath of non stuffy air.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Rafalia

For all his drivel, Rafalia knew the truth. Now that she had presented her services and mocked his test, he had set his sights on how to use her, and he wasn't going to let her escape. He would take whatever he could get, the smallest amount of power and assistance he could scavenge, and not let it loose from his grip until he had squeezed it dry of all it had to give. She didn't know the details, but he had lost numberless things up to this point, and he was not willing to let anything else go.

"Mmm, do they.... magical ones would be better," she answered. The rider nodded to herself, seemingly content, and uncaring of the harsh retorts he showered her with. "One day isn't too bad. But are you actually planning to tell me anything after that?"
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 01:54:39 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

"No. By the time I am done with you, there will not be any need to tell you anything." He told her flatly before grabbing her and lifting her. She was like a bride, and very soon she would be carried to her honeymoon bed. Before long they would reach the medical room, but as he guided her through the halls of the coliseum she had plenty of chances to speak up on any subject. Of course, the chances of gaining an appropriate response wasn't certain.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura and Shirou

Sakura and Shirou listened to the girl's explanation with interest before watching her take out a chalk and begin what looked like a summoning ritual, using her earring as a catalyst. They had expected her to summon some kind of animal, like they had summoned their servants but, to their surprise, no spirit arrived, the only evidence that anything had occurred the disappearance of the earring.

"Did it work?" Shirou asked, curiously. "Where is the spirit?"

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Rikuyo

It was a bit too passive for her, she admitted deep in her heart, but she just wanted to try out something. She didn't deny the fact it was a real fight. It certainly was likely that she could be hardpressed to find such a challenge at the tournament. But.... it didn't mean she wouldn't try out stuff she envisioned in preparation for the tournament!

She has tested in practice before that she could propel away herself further with her energy blasts, but she never used that trick in both defensive and offensive way. Would she gain more momentum if she fired a stronger  attack than those small blasts at this Bey guy? She charged quickly a blast from two hands this time, aiming at his glasses incidentally.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Sage

Okay, this lady liked to speak in riddles like those wizards in the books! That made Sage smile a bit more warmly, just for the reminder. She was already getting that fairy tale experience in with these humans! If this one was actually a human...

"I did not know humans liked to eat each other! Humans are pretty stringy after all," the druid said with perfect innocent honesty. Like she didn't understand the reason that would be strange to say. "My name is... hmm, how to translate it...?" She tapped her chin with one of her fingers after leaning back some.

"Call me Sage. What is yours?"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Grigori

"It is a paltry government, kept in place solely because of the Elites they have enforcing the law. Nonetheless, it would be wise to keep out of their way. They appear rather powerful, and earning the ire of this city's protectors would be foolish." She looked at Valerie for a moment, gauging her response.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Valerie von Vincke

Rule by strength of arms? Well at least there was some practical basis for their power. She scoffed, and turned her head up at the disgusting concession. "Hmph. I suppose I will bow to your experience on this matter, Grigori. Subtlety will rule the day while I remain in your care."

After a moment she turned her attention back to the young Olga, and allowed herself a smirk. "I look forward to seeing more of this Nexus with you, your grace."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

Medaka shook her head.  "No, you won't have to worry about a situation like that," she said, walking closer to the girl.  Their heads were mere inches from one another, their bodies forming an L as Medaka stood on the ground and Adrennie stood on the window.  "I will offer whatever assistance I can."

It was the right thing to do after all.

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Adrienne

Adrienne walks back onto the ground to face Medaka at a normal angle. "Thanks, Medaka. I'll make sure to come to you if I ever need it." Adrienne leans back against the wall of the house and sighs before looking back up at Medaka with a smile on her face. "So, what can you tell me about you?"
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Anastasia

"Ohhh, it's really nothing much. I'm just really, really good at creating and manipulating ice and icestorms. And I have some theoretical knowledge about other magic I've picked up while travelling. I can also swing a sword and fire a crossbow and a gun, but that's unrelated. In the end, I'm more of a soldier who is a mage than a mage." Anastasia admitted that without any sense of inferiority. It was simply a fact.

"I assume you're mages too? I don't think a mundane person would be near a source of magic unless it's a sheer coincidence."

Parvati

"I know some magic as well, but I am actually her servant. It's a pleasure to meet an ice magus."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Jeanne

After a few minutes and Joe's team scoring over 30 points it became clear that the blonde who could barely hold onto the ball was no match for their combined might. Disgruntled at being called to such a sham of a match that didn't amount to anything more than a bullying session of one lone girl in the end, they all left annoyed at having been called out.

"Hehe... looks like you win Joe, good work!" What a blatant lie, she had obviously held back for some reason seeing as her performace hadn't even come close to what she had done when she was facing Joe by herself.

Then she flashed in front of Joe, appearing out of thin air and pulled him by his shirt." Getting so many men  together to fight one girl wasn't very chivalrous of you though...." Just because she had to go easy didn't mean she couldn't tease. "But I guess since you did win you'll want a reward~"
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 05:23:12 AM by Sinib »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Valerie von Vincke

Rule by strength of arms? Well at least there was some practical basis for their power. She scoffed, and turned her head up at the disgusting concession. "Hmph. I suppose I will bow to your experience on this matter, Grigori. Subtlety will rule the day while I remain in your care."

After a moment she turned her attention back to the young Olga, and allowed herself a smirk. "I look forward to seeing more of this Nexus with you, your grace."

Olga Marie

"Yes, I feel the same way, Lady von Vinke." Olga's resonce was full of the practiced polite decorum that she'd been taught her entire life. It was polished and without any fault. Inwardly, Olga was relieved that the conversation was wrapping up. She didn't think highly of vampires. She found their parasitic existance quite pitiful and would rather mop them all up and purge them from the earth than not. The wizard marshal Zelretch aside.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sigurd

Sigurd stood up, his fingers running through his frizzy beard.  "No....  You have indulged me enough," he said, smiling just a bit.  "If you ever need anything from me, feel free to ask."

He could feel her annoyance.  There was no point in bothering her anymore, no point in getting her too involved.  Yes, if anything, he would want to be involved in her problems, to repay the kindness that was given to him.

Fran

She smiled at him awkwardly and ran off. "See you around then!" She called out to him.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Shinobu

The vampire almost burst out laughing then and there it was only through great effort that she barely kept it in. This girl was quite more naive than she had originally thought. "No humans do not usually eat each other, not unless they are cannibals. But what makes you think I am human? Can you not see how they instinctively shy away from my very presence?" Indeed the crowd of ordinary people still maintained a wide berth from her even now that she had stopped moving.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 05:23:01 AM by Sinib »