Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 24753 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Sage

"I actually did not! I just did not want to possibly reveal it in front of them in case you were hiding your identity." The green-haired girl shrugged her shoulders like she had seen some of the humans do, and smiled a helpless 'what can you do?' smile. She was cautious, but not afraid, of this not-human. "So who are you?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Sera

The only sign the girl even acknowledged his presence was a slight turn of her head.  "What do you want?" she asked.  Her ghost stood beside her, scanning the room nervously.

Raikou

"I want to know that the hell was that," he answered simply, face contorting unpleasantly at her attitude. "What's with this piss reaction? If it fucking bothers you so much, stand straight and say what you have to say. Don't stir up shit and then run away bemoaning your life just cause you don't feel like being second-guessed."
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 04:07:31 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Jeanne

After a few minutes and Joe's team scoring over 30 points it became clear that the blonde who could barely hold onto the ball was no match for their combined might. Disgruntled at being called to such a sham of a match that didn't amount to anything more than a bullying session of one lone girl in the end, they all left annoyed at having been called out.

"Hehe... looks like you win Joe, good work!" What a blatant lie, she had obviously held back for some reason seeing as her performace hadn't even come close to what she had done when she was facing Joe by herself.

Then she flashed in front of Joe, appearing out of thin air and pulled him by his shirt." Getting so many men  together to fight one girl wasn't very chivalrous of you though...." Just because she had to go easy didn't mean she couldn't tease. "But I guess since you did win you'll want a reward~"

Sakura Matou

The game had not gone how Sakura expected.

Jeanne had held back to a ridiculous degree, and had thrown the match in their favor. It had honestly shocked her, she'd taken Jeanne as way way more competetive than that. She guessed she'd misjudged her cute servant. She watched as the men walked away and laughed a bit. "You didn't need to go that easy, Jeanne!" Sakura walked over to Joe and wrapped her arms around his neck, protecting him from her "dangerous" servant.  "That was a pretty surprising outcome, wasn't it?" She didn't sound really bothered by it.

"This is a nice place, thanks for showing it to me."
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 03:36:45 PM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

This is all wrong.

Despite the swirling emotions welling up inside of him, he gave the men who came a smile and a wave.  It was also sort of weird that they just left.  Typically, people will talk after a game.  That was the thing.  They were all acting weird, as if they were under a spell or something.  For example, why were they completely ok with obliterating Jeanne in this basketball game?  They didn't seem that mean when they met.  One of the guys even asked if it was ok to team up on a girl before suddenly deciding it was ok.

That was the other thing.  Yeah, Jeanne wasn't the best at offense, with clear talent for dribbling, but not enough experience.  However, she didn't need to worry about dribbling on defense.  They shouldn't have been able to score on her so easily with her speed.

So why was that so easy? he thought, allowing Jeanne to pull him in by the shirt.  Even while he felt his heart beating with excitement and anticipation, something was wrong.  For a brief moment, his brows furrowed before quickly subsiding.  He lightly pulled away from Sakura, his head swishing back and forth, his gaze shifting between the two of them. 

"Yeah no thanks Jeanne," he said, blatantly contrasting her teasing tone with something more serious.  "You were holding back and Sakura, you were in on it somehow."

Honestly, if he weren't high on endorphins and victory (even a fake victory), he wouldn't be this bold.  Besides, they were obviously not as blood thirsty as he first thought, so   he knew he could speak his mind at least.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Joe

This is all wrong.

Despite the swirling emotions welling up inside of him, he gave the men who came a smile and a wave.  It was also sort of weird that they just left.  Typically, people will talk after a game.  That was the thing.  They were all acting weird, as if they were under a spell or something.  For example, why were they completely ok with obliterating Jeanne in this basketball game?  They didn't seem that mean when they met.  One of the guys even asked if it was ok to team up on a girl before suddenly deciding it was ok.

That was the other thing.  Yeah, Jeanne wasn't the best at offense, with clear talent for dribbling, but not enough experience.  However, she didn't need to worry about dribbling on defense.  They shouldn't have been able to score on her so easily with her speed.

So why was that so easy? he thought, allowing Jeanne to pull him in by the shirt.  Even while he felt his heart beating with excitement and anticipation, something was wrong.  For a brief moment, his brows furrowed before quickly subsiding.  He lightly pulled away from Sakura, his head swishing back and forth, his gaze shifting between the two of them. 

"Yeah no thanks Jeanne," he said, blatantly contrasting her teasing tone with something more serious.  "You were holding back and Sakura, you were in on it somehow."

Honestly, if he weren't high on endorphins and victory (even a fake victory), he wouldn't be this bold.  Besides, they were obviously not as blood thirsty as he first thought, so   he knew he could speak his mind at least.

Sakura Matou

"Huh, no way. I did ask her to hold back a bit but I didn't mean that much!" Sakura sounded worried and scared, not defensive. "I-..." Sakura's voice trailed off. She sounded kind of lost for words.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Jeanne

"I'm sorry for disappointing you...." She backed off under his glare while looking awkwardly at the ground. "I just didn't want to beat up strangers at a sport they're good at and trample their pride." There wasn't any conspiracy here, Jeanne had just thrown the game on purpose.

"Please don't be mad at Sakura she hasn't done anything wrong." If she could ask for one thing it was that he only blamed her for the botched game, she was the one who had decided to hold back to that extent.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Aurelia

Ah, so she was more like one of the mage knights she had heard of. It wasn't strange but Aurelia couldn't fathom why you would learn to wield a sword when you could turn a man into a statue with a thought. Still, it would be rude to show disrespect. "Ah, I'm more of a scholar. But I am the source of mana you're feeling."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

Medaka paused, folding her arms and curling her lips into a smile.  "Well for the most part I am a normal girl," she said.  "Though my personality has a few supernatural qualities, I am essentially a normal girl.  Well except for one thing."

She opened her mouth slightly, allowing her fangs to be displayed with a wicked smile, her lowered eye lids giving her an almost malevolent look.  Most people knew this face as one of a vampire thirsty for blood, so no words were needed.  "Unfortunately, this is all I can tell you."

Sera

The young girl rolled her shoulders forward, trying to get away from the stupid man.  She couldn't believe she opened up to him.  "Second guessed?  Your a hypocrite, judging my hobby before you even understand it," she said, threatening him by glaring at him with her bright purple eyes.  After a show like that, most people assume that looking at the eyes put them under their spell.  He will cower, just like them.  Just like the bar man.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Elizabeth

"Ah, how utterly delightful." The demon cried out, licking her lips as she leaned down towards Neptune.. She herself was getting wet from watching Neptune pleasure herself.She grabbed Neptune once more and mercilously continued groping her, her tail creeping towards Neptune's sopping wet special place. "Lorenzo, snap to it. Cease your gawking and take me somewhere." She ordered sharply.

Lorenzo

Lorenzo's brows furrowed, but he didn't frown or show any anger. That little prank was something, but she was starting to go a little too far. Even for the usually nonchalant Lorenzo, she was starting to overstay her welcome. One would've thought even demons knew about things like class, but it looked like she was the sort who thought consent was overrated. 

Not that he minded, at least in the past. But there was no way their next rematch would be a honorable one if he saw her defiled in such a fashion, and that he could not tolerate.

"Gawking? No no no. Not at all. I'm just surprised at how lowbrow that was." He smiled and raised his arms, baring no intent to argue or cause a stir. It was simply a matter of principles, the sort he was fine returning such a nice thing he just got and interest if it meant following them through.

"I agreed to help you for a body, not watch you disgrace my comrades." He didn't glare at her, but he did drop his usual pleasant face and looked at her seriously. "So I'd appreciate if you didn't molest my friend." He added simply and calmly.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Neptune

The goddess was breathing heavily ever since she had come down from her high, despite that she took a few deep breathes and struggled to get to her feet. This was wrong, it was all wrong and as the heroine it was her job to fix it. With that in mind a sword appeared in her and she turned around and swung at Elizabeth.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Raikou

He rolled his eyes. Yeah, he could make his eyes shine too. He could jump to her probably quicker than she could notice and deck her in the jaw to force some sense into her dense skull too.

"Your hobby involves grabbing random people's faces and shredding them against splintered wood, only to scare them half to death with lethal implications? Take a good smell at your unprovoked crap before calling others out."

Still, Raikou crossed his arms, staring in expectation.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Rafalia

"Hmph, you don't have great working relationships, do you?" She asked, twisting her lower lip. And yet he insisted on carrying her like a princess, a sham that demonstrated the casualness of his contradictory drives. It was the exact opposite of a bother though, so she simply leaned back and let it happen. "But I want to hear it. What kind of loud event are you getting together over here? Do you have a lot of associates? Your new prospective employee is asking pertinent questions!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

"I am looking for the same thing as you.In simple terms, I need hero, a brave warrior who is willing to fight no matter the odds. A beacon of hope and strength persisting despite being surrounded by darkness." As his steps echoed over the halls, his shadow wastwisting and contorting behind both, expanding into some grotesque, massive silouhette of a thousand eyed creature.

The man smiled bitterly, looking forward. "Of course, anyone can be the hero of their story, but that is not the story I want to write. What I need is a more specific specimen, and you will help me find one."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Neptune

The goddess was breathing heavily ever since she had come down from her high, despite that she took a few deep breathes and struggled to get to her feet. This was wrong, it was all wrong and as the heroine it was her job to fix it. With that in mind a sword appeared in her and she turned around and swung at Elizabeth.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth furrowed her brow at the small goddess's questionable behavior. Did she not know better than to lash out at ones betters? She was going to need to teach this girl a lesson in obedience.

"Cease this foolishness, insolent cur." Her eyes glowed a reddish hue, and the blade suddenly stopped in midair despite the goddesses pitiable efforts to run her through, remaining merely an inch away from Elizabeth's face is if it was taunting her. She reached out and grabbed Neptune by her hair and lifted her up.

"Know your place in the world, scum."

And with a flick of her wrist, she tossed Neptune off the boat, sending her careening over the edge towards the unforgiving ground.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 12:12:50 AM by Sinib »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Jeez... he thought, his eyes bouncing between the two girl's reactions.  He wasn't sure which was more deflating, Jeanne's usually confident attitude shrinking into an awkward stare down or Sakura's surprisingly intense emotional reaction.

In either case, he put on the best reassuring smile he could, scratching the back of his head.  "I...." he said, trying to maintain his stern tone.  However, all of that was released in a single exhale, his tension flying into the void.  "Godamn it... you guys are lucky your cute....."

He walked in between the two, pulling them both in for a group hug.  "Yeah trampling on those guy's pride might have been bad and they couldn't tell you were holding back but damn it, I did!  If you hold back on me, I feel like im being patronized!"

I want to be cool, just like you but for real.  Not some fake cool, but real.  That sentiment was ever so strong, growing even stronger as he felt their warmth against his own, empowering that thought.