Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 24288 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

Medaka frowned, her face instantly draining all semblance of playfulness from her expression.  Gone was the Medaka from a second ago, the one who wanted to break into the girl's house for fun.  No, that was not correct.  This face was simply more Medaka than anything else.

"Because I will do anything for a girl in need!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Blake

"..."

Blake blinked at the girl, incredulous. To such a dramatic and over the top response, she only had one thing to say.

"Wah?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

The busty girl crawled over to the other girl, giving her a full view of the enormous mounds.  "Touch them!  My commitment to my friend is real!" she shouted, her voice still radiating throughout the room.  She grabbed the girl's delicate hand and placed it on her right breast.

"Do you feel that?  That is the bounciness of friendship!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Blake

"..."

Blake blinked at the girl, incredulous. To such a dramatic and over the top response, she still only had one thing to say.

"Wah?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

Medaka used her free hand to push up her boob, letting it jiggle as gravity reclaimed it.  "Freindship!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Blake

Okay. Well, this was strange. Also, these boobs were really soft. Maybe she should try to piece it back logically from the beginning. So she was going to get dressed and ready for a date/drinking night, when a girl suddenly broke into her house, started yelling really loudly and oh mah god, did she just make her touch her boobs? And all of this happened before she had a single drink.

Yep, just a normal Nexus evening.

She fondled the generous source of goodness and friendship subconsciously, only for her hands to drop and focus back to her... minimalist chest.

"Does that mean I have no friends?" She moped meekly, looking down like a hurt puppy.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

Medak placed a finger on her chin, thinking about the implications of small boobs.  She thought back to Shinobu, who also had smaller boobs. "Probably!" she said simply, nodding in confirmation.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Aurelia

Her hands clenched with enough force to part steel like water. Did this girl think that she hadn't tried? That she was going to accept being the student of someone so ludicrously out of their depth? "No, it's fine. I have not required instruction from a teacher in a long time."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Blake

"What kind of answer is that! Aren't you supposed to cheer me on and encourage me!? Breaking into my house is one thing, but don't break my dreams!" She yelled at Medaka, pointing an accusing finger. Then, she put a hand on her forehead, massaging it before returning a much more serious expression.

"Anyways, this is all too ridiculous for me to believe. But I guess I'll have to meet your friend to make that decision. I'll let it slide this time, but you better not pull something like this again."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"Good grief..." This had taken a good bit of posturing, but everything was fine now. It should be fine at least, so he took Nep and lifted her over his shoulder before taking flight. "Ooof, is it just me or did you get heavier." He joked around, honestly she felt lighter than a feather. Very soon, he'd reach his destination.

She would wake up in a warm bed with food, water and every one of her needs tended to. Above all else, he made sure of it. He was just waiting until she woke up outside the hospital room's door, guarding it while his birds watched over the outside window, his arms crossed and his face looked kinda tired, at least tired enough to let out his first yawn.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

Medaka let out an almost muffled moan at the girl's touch.  Honestly, it had been a bit.  She was a bit sensitive.  "I can be your friend!  That way you can get bigger boobs," she said, angling her boobs to give the girl a better view.

Of course, she didn't listen to the rest of it, instead running over to the window and throwing it open.  She smiled at Adrienne and waved.  "You can come up now," she said, shouting loud enough that the whole neighborhood could hear her.  A nipple slipped out of the hole in her shirt.  "Ooops!"  She put it back in and looked to the landlord.

"Thank you!  I appreciate this."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Blake

"Yeah yeah, it's no biggie!" She sighed, then stretched a little. Well, that was taken care of, and hey! Maybe they wouldn't be so bad. Sure, she might want to find another place to practice if they were going to stay, but on the other hand she took a liking to the blue haired girl. Weirdly enough. It was kinda hard to explain, and it wasn't the first time she felt like that, so at this point she didn't even bother trying to put it into words. Just smiling at her new friend was enough.

"Sooo, aside scaring the hell out of me, what brings you here around these parts?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Jeanne

"Nooooo! I dun wanna let go!" The blonde wailed in denial absolutely refusing to let go of him. "He's so warm and comfy hehe and he'll have to get used to it sooner or later anyway...."

She turned her head towards Sakura and gave her a cute smile.  "And don't act like you're not planning to do even naughtier things with him!"

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Swims-With-Salmons

"Hmm, was she provoked? I think Neptune raised her sword in response to being affected by her powers. Either way, I'm sure someone who would go to such lengths and kick out someone from a ship had no good intentions. So I'm not going to let her go off hook." Yup, she was clearly evil and they should have neither mercy nor remorse when dealing with her.

"As for allies, I don't think Neptune might want to deal with the enemy so soon, so we got to find someone else. The person who saved her though might be in mood for some revenge, who knows, so maybe it's good to start looking for them. But, hmmmm. Do you have your own network of contacts? Do you have allies to call on yourself? We should reach out as wide as possible to counteract this threat!"

It was a tragedy that Neptune had to suffer, but part of her was happy that the relic like her could be again put to use clearly in a name of a higher cause.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Julius

"Have you considered turning yourself over to the authorities? There should be a system of justice in place for the sake of rehabilitating criminals. You're neither a monster nor a demon, so you have still chance to improve as long as you live. The Savior after all also extended his hand to criminals and outcasts." Maybe Julius should have become a priest instead of a monster hunter. Alas, he chose a different path, and preaching shouldn't really be his job, but in lack of priests around...

"But I acknowledge the possibility that you don't want to deal with the disorganized authorities of the city. I'm not going to pressure you. And see, you already acknowledge that you feel guilt. You're probably better person than you claim to be." Julius smiled with some hope, and then added. "You'd be surprised. I've met him once, I think. No, I'm pretty sure of that."

What of sort of event Julius witnessed for him to speak with such conviction?