Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 24309 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe stopped trying to resist Jeanne when he heard Sakura, partially out of shock and partially because resisting Jeanne was futile.  HOW?!  How has she not been on a date in a year?! He would have to come back to that.

It was funny, he couldn't help but notice that Sakura tended to shut down Jeanne's games a lot, or at least was the one to decide when they were going on for too long.  In that sense, she appeared to be the more sensitive one, at least on the surface.  The representation Jeanne gave him after the game made him doubt that observation.  No, maybe this dynamic was just the push and pull of a master and her servant.

But of course, there was something more important than that.  It was a question all men want to know in the bottom of their hearts, especially when in the presence of beautiful women.  "And don't act like you're not planning to do even naughtier things with him!"  It was a statement that was a question masked in a layer of teasing.  Time seemed to freeze as Joe's head locked onto Sakura, his eyes grasping desperately for her lips, the all important messenger of the brain.  His already hard dick eagerly awaited her response, for it was his lower brain that had been called to attention.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 07:15:40 PM by yinsukin »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou

Sakura's face turned a pinkish shade of red from Jeanne's comment. She turned a little bit and glanced at Joe, then lower, then back at his face, and mumbled something incomprehensible. She squirmed a little bit, rubbing her legs together and fidgited with her hands. "Well-um..."

"You can be a real bully sometimes you know!" Sakura complained half heartedly to Jeanne. If this didn't work she'd be really really mad!

"Well, yeah, kinda..." She finally mumbled, looking at Joe with pitiable questioning eyes. She was clearly afraid he'd reject her.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Parvati

Parvati stepped in between them, sensing her master's distress. She reached up and patted her shoulder. "I'm sorry Anastasia, but I think that you're misunderstanding something-it's not for a lack of knowledge or talent that my master is having issues, it's actually she's far too great of a talent. She rivals any master in terms of theoretical knowledge, I assure you." She politely told Anastasia off for her rudeness, nudging the conversation into a less touchy subject.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

There was a part of him that was curious, but honestly, he couldn't be bothered to ask.  He could be friends with a fool like this, but he would never see eye to eye.  Instead, he put his hands in his pocket, let out a deep sigh and began walking towards the door.  "You know what?  Hit me up next time you fight a monster," he said, giving the man a lazy wave of his hand.  "Then we can talk about what a real demon is."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Kinda....KINDA?! he screamed within his own head.  WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?!  Truthfully, that is what he wanted to say.  However, what he actually said was,

"Kinda? Yeah... ok."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
A dark basement

There was no light other than a dim candle, flickering away bit by bit. The air was humid, cold, uninviting. No, it was almost like it was actively chasing people away, as if the heresy that was to be committed shunned life itself.Gouge, gouge, gouge and kill. Repeat ‘til you dig the seed out, and may its tree be crowned in vengeful stakes.The floors were littered with forbidden tomes. Amidst them, a frail man who could have once been handsome traced a magic circle. He had done so for the last seven moon cycles.

He knew he would not last another one, his medicine had already ran out days ago. His eyes weakened when he realized that no matter what he’d do, he would not be able to meet her. Even so, this was something he had to do. He gripped the rose between his hands and let the blood trickle down the circle, praying it would come to life this time.

Sever, sever, sever and tear apart. Repeat ‘til my bones are stripped, so you may forge a treacherous lance.

If only he had been stronger, if only he did not trust that man, if only he had never met her, he would have been able to save her. But it was too late, far too late. He would never hold her hand again, all he could do was hold the accursed rose and continue his fanatical prayer. So take, take, take and leave my soul barren, ‘til I have no more to give.

He’d need no food, no sleep, no warmth, no comfort! He didn’t need anything at all! Someone as wretched as him, a lowly criminal who let his love be stripped away by his cowardice and greed was lowlier than trash. He would die a death befitting a dog, but it didn’t matter. Not if he came.

Lightning crashed ominously over a tree, and as it did the starved man’s voice regained an unnatural vigor, as if he’d put every last ounce of strength into this one request.

“And may the gates of heaven be a fitting price, and may my pleas fall upon your ears. I beseech you, my vengeance, my patron, my salvation! Come!”

The candlelight finally gave in to his roar and faded into nothing, submerging the basement in total darkness. His hands trembled, numbed from the pain until sharp waves of agony coursed through his body. No, no! He couldn’t allow this, he couldn’t die. Not here, not after being so close to avenging her. He just needed to wait, he just needed to endure. He had endured his humiliation for so long, and had finally escaped. His last months of life had been nothing but pain, but it was alright.

"A failure..." Tears ran down his blinded eyes, unable to see the great huntress of black and white he had summoned. But such things mattered little.

She heeded the call, the contract was now sealed.

"Weakling, to rely on dwellers of the underworld to perform what you did not have the courage to accomplish yourself. What purpose did your bloodstained hands have, to grasp your own foolishness?" The demon scorned the near corpse, its large frame looming over his paper thin body mightily. Of course, he could not see, even less hear. He had already endure too long, he was supposed to expire long ago.

The frail man smiled.

"Very well, it is a trifling one, but I shall adorn this hunt with thy head."

The crimson light of a lance illuminated the room for an instant, and so his tale came to an end.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 09:43:07 PM by francobull3 »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Julius

"Putting yourself into danger by fighting the dark forces is a way of absolving one's guilt, indeed. If that's what you truly seek, I'll honor your wish!" The nobleman seemed to be fired up about Marcus halfhearted declaration and exclaimed that as the man was about to leave.

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Adrienne

Adrienne saw Medaka leaning out of a window calling her up while alerting the entire neighborhood as to whatever this situation was. Once Medaka was back in the window, Adrienne ran back around the building at a full tilt sprint, up the wall, through the window, phasing through the door Blake and Medaka were in, and stopped just on the other side, reveling in how the world seemed to grind to a halt as she did so. She then waited about twenty seconds before knocking on the door to the other room and politely waiting for someone to open it.
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Anastasia

That could be hardly called a magical talent, Anastasia acknowledged and decided to not bring up the topic of elves, for this would completely shatter Aurelia. "Uhuh." However, the fact that she wasn't impressed leaked out subtly.

"Alright, if you want to crash at my place, you should follow me." She remembered her way back there even if she was a bit distracted by that magical energy back then.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
A church

“Pant…gasp…” Sluggish steps rushed through empty alleyways, surrounded by the impregnable curtain of the night. The moon shone fully on a fat preacher running for dear life, as if looking down and sneering over his pitiful form, his middle age and the way his rich jewels and clothes weighed him down.

He reached for his bible and his the gun under his cassock and heaved heavily as he entered the house of god. "I will say of the lord, He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in whom I trust."

"For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler, and from the deadly pestilence." A chilling voice called from the side, mocking the priest. "He will cover you with his feathers. Under his wings you will take refuge. His faithfulness is a shield and a wall."

The priest shuddered and turned his head, only to gaze at the same woman who had been chasing him for so long, slouching on a church pew with her arm dangling lazily on one side in the back while her legs were crossed. Her grin was one of cruelty and arrogance, and with that same grin she waved her hand at the foolish cleric.

"Yo."

The priest was shook. How, how did she get in here? The windows had all been closed, and were still closed. There were no signs of any walls being broken into, but he had been sure he was the only one who entered that door. The demon looked at the terrified priest blankly before blinking. Both knew what was about to happen, so she might as well be a bit theatrical about it. The next thing he knew, her hand was at his neck, lifting him up and sizing him like prey.

"Oh look at that, a long pork. Come on boy, try to be a little amusing here."

A sneer of mockery and malice betrayed her expression. Was this what passed for a hunt nowadays? Meek cattle like this was hardly worth her time. Still, she didn't know why you'd be so desperate as to offer your soul for so... little. Bah, not like it was her business snooping. It was a passionless work, but work nonetheless.

The priest struggled fearfully, but terror or desperation only helped to spice his meat. He might as well try to dig his way out of tons of concrete.

Why was a monster like this here? Why didn't his men come already? Damn it, this wasn't supposed to have turned out like this. He should have murdered that dumb brat when he had the chance, wrangled his neck and gotten it over with.

The choking priest spat his words like venom. "You... are a devil.... a monster of black magic. You have no power here, your witchcraft won't work within a house of God."

The demon blinked. She snickered, arching her head back as if she tried to contain a sneeze. This was almost too funny.

"Seriously..." She rubbed her temple tiredly and looked up, as if asking God if this was his sick idea of a joke. Without pity she tossed him around like a trashbag, launching him through several benches without even trying and crashing him into rows of candlesticks with a painful crack that caused him to howl in pain.

A spear appeared in her hand, but despite the blood red lance in hand, her stance was utterly unfitting a warrior. Inhuman, unnaturally relaxed, but there was no mistake to the malice it harbored. It was as if that girl was if sneering at all with a cold sharp gaze. She took dispassionate steps towards the holy man, only to stop and sigh barely a foot away from him. She looked down on him, stepped on his groin and began to press slowly.

Very. Very. Slowly.

"This is no church." She told him nonchalantly, as if she was stating basic arithmetic to a great savant who had simply lost his mind. Well, she wouldn't be surprised if he did, considering how his screams hardly sounded human at this point. "It's nothing more than a box.  Seriously, did you really think you could get me with a little toy gun? Not very priest-like are ya?"

She gave the squirming insect a tired sigh.

"As much as it's adorable, it really pisses me off you know? It reeeally makes me want to just tear you to pieces." She hushed him by arching her body forward, pressing a cold hand over his mouth to stifle his screams.

As she did that, her body transformed into an inhuman... something. It was impossible to describe, it seemed like the cross between an alien monster, the twisted form of a woman and a deadly knight merged into one being crawling over his battered body. Even its voice changed, shaking the church through its foundations with accursed words tainted with malice.

"Your sin is one of lust, and wrath it incurred. You are a wretched animal who sought nothing more than to fulfill his twisted desires. Your kind is unfit to ornate the annals of my hunts, and it fails the test as cattle to serve as entertainment. Still, a contract was performed. Now, off with thy head."
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 01:03:36 AM by francobull3 »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Fran

She needed to stop this.

This was the sole thought that had been going through Fran's mind when she burst through the door upon hearing the commotion. She'd been doing her rounds and something had looked out of place. A little voice in the back of her head had sent off warning sirens and so she'd gone to investigate.

Unfortunately, that little voice had been right.

She'd walked in upon a grotesque murder in the works. A gigantic demon towered over a prone priest, pressing a spear into him. He lay there, screaming in agony. She swung her arm and called forth a gigantic tidal wave of milk towards the demon. The white frothy liquid shot towards it with a rightous fury. She could only hope she'd reach it in time. The girl used it as cover to close her distance, keeping her spear ready for any potential counter attacks.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Shinobu

Completely uncaring that the girl who she had dropped turned into a dragon moments later, the blonde kept flying further and further away. Not even the roar in the background could halt her flight, it did make for a pleasant sound to listen to during her somber flight.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Stella

Twisting, turning, a feeling of abhorrent wrongness. Spinning forever spinning, the world was spinning. Sideways, no inside out, a goat cried out in the distance and the feeling intensified a thousand a million times over making her wish she was dead. But just as fast as it struck her, it was over and then.... a face full of cold hard rock.

Pain.

That was the first thing that came to her, it felt like an eternity but perhaps it was just a second. Screams could be heard nearby or was it close? She tried to open her eyes but they were so heavy... maybe sleep was the better option... NO!

Her eyelids flew open and all she saw was some stone surface. With trembling hands she pushed herself up, it was an altar... that meant she was in one of the holy temple.... no wait. This was wrong, it was all wrong wrong wrong.

She leapt away from the stone altar as if burned by it, indeed staying close to that heresy for even one more moment might taint her. Then she saw it, the abhorrent being, the monster posed to kill the robed man, most likely the heretical leader. She would have commended it, if it wasn't such an abhorrable thing. Then there was the tidal wave of milk.... wait what?

"What is the meaning of this?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rundas

"H-hiiiii!" The priest shrieked and shielded his face, only to feel his body drop. At the same time, the demon noticed the new presence and leapt back, vaulting over the crushing deluge in an instant.

"Amusing. You would interrupt my hunt?" As she dodged the initial strike in her gravity-defying leap, she glanced down on the interloper with a ravenous gaze befitting a predator. How trifling, a hunt between women, children and swine. And to think the child would be the one to strike first with the most conviction...  Crimson lighting twirled around her hand, and while she landed by the child, she gleefully thrust her spear to skewer her throat.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Jeanne

"I would assume it means yes but I'm too embarrassed to admit it...." She stopped hugging Joe and moved behind the both of them and begun pushing them out of the basketball court towards the exit. "So now we're kinda going back home, so you two can plan your date in peace. get moving you two or I'll have to carry you."