Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 24304 times)

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Adrienne

Adrienne smiled at Blake and took the offered handshake. "Nice to meet you too," she said politely. Shen then leaned over Blake's shoulder to look at Medaka. "So do I want to know what you were doing while you told me to wait outside?" she asked in very suspicious tone.
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Blake

"Nope!" She told her cheerfully with the brightest smile. "Please, take a seat!" She pointed to the big, cozy couch. More precisely the spot that wasn't near one of the many precious statues scattered around the room.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 01:27:39 AM by francobull3 »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

The blue haired girl strode confidently across the bedroom, a playful smile on her face.  She was vary clearly having way too much fun.  Her feet almost seemed to glide across the floor, her feet light as her she approached the couch.  "We were having a discussion on biology," she said simply, squatting down onto the couch.  She made sure to sit suspiciously close to the landlord, their legs practically touching.

Her hands pressed into her breasts, fingers digging into the bouncy tissue.  With a much softer, noticeably more sensual breath she said, "We both think that there is a correlation between boobs and friends.  I wonder what all of these decorations signify?"

Well she was just playing.  She already knew what these lavish paintings of cute girl's meant, what these extravagant statues signified in the girl's mind.  Indeed, a lot can be learned from a girl's room and much can be confirmed from a girl's actions.  She looked at Adrienne, wondering what role she will play in this interaction.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 02:01:07 AM by yinsukin »

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Adrienne

I hope they're right, because everyone here seems fucking insane. I'll just stick with no friends for now, thank you very much.

Adrienne looked at Blake, and said, "You were right, I didn't want to know what happened." Adrienne then walked over to the wall of the bedroom opposite the other two and laid down on the wall facing 'up' so that she was still facing the other two at an angle similar to when her 'down' was the same as theirs.
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rundas

The demon soared high in the air, but as she spun in her gravity-defying maneuver, flames began to envelop her. "Uoooooohhh!!!" She roared in pain, feeling her spirit swell and sever before the flames. This was... nothing. She could still fight. She just needed to reach it. Her hand rose to the roof and-

"Fall!"

Time stopped for a second. What she saw defied logic and common sense. No, it was more accurate to say it was otherworldly. She reached for the girl's face, as if trying to touch her. But before the demon's hand could graze her, she was cleaved apart by the holy sword, pummeled right into the ground of the church like a meteor.

Smoke and dust clouded the church. No, it could no longer be described as such a thing. In the first place, these ruins were more akin to the recreation of a battlefield, ravaged and torn apart as if a tornado raged within. And in the middle of it all laid the shattered demon, split from the shoulder down to her stomach. Her life force seeped out like miasma, only to fade like an illusion. She could not move, let alone fight. Whether they finished her off or not, her body would crumble into ethereal dust nonetheless.

"Did I... lose?" The demon muttered in a ghastly voice. It was strange, she only remembered this feeling once, at the hands of that accursed woman. That alone caused a stifled chuckle to escape its shattered helm. "How... absurd... heheheh..."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Blake

"I think you're the only one who suggested that." She looked at her innocuously, which likely translated to please stop touching me this is very unconfortable. She wanted to shift away, but she was worried of what she'd do if she refused. Honestly, she was scared, but she wouldn't let it show like that.

More than anything, her face looked a bit sad for a second, as if remembering something painful.

"They belong to the previous landlord. I'm... just keeping them safe until she comes back."

She sighed, knowing full well that wouldn't happen. Even so, she wanted to believe. She turned to the newcomer and smiled. "So, I hear you need a place to stay. Is that right?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

Medaka smiled at the girl's retort.  She honestly expected her to be a bit less snappy, based on her polite behavior.  Then again, she probably feels polite only next to herself.  "Don't you have something to ask Adrienne?" she asked.  "I went though a lot of effort to make sure you two got acquainted."

She was pretty curious though, not only as a respect thing, but because she genuinely wanted to know how the girl saw herself.  In the meantime, she nudged the landlord.  "Are you feeling better now?"  She seemed tense.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 02:29:47 AM by yinsukin »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Shinobu

Completely uncaring that the girl who she had dropped turned into a dragon moments later, the blonde kept flying further and further away. Not even the roar in the background could halt her flight, it did make for a pleasant sound to listen to during her somber flight.

Sage

At first she did not recognize the futility of her pursuit. Sage was a dragon, master of the skies in her lands, and only another dragon had ever escaped her like this before. She was furious, too, so she didn't even think about how she wasn't getting any closer. But no amount of effort could bridge the gap between their speeds, and so she was left to hover alone in the skies above this strange land.

As she swooped down and chose one of the taller peaks of metal and glass the humans built to perch on, brooding, Sage found herself wondering if that wasn't for the better.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Prism

If she could blush Prism certainly would have. Then she smiled at him. "You're being so one sided with these compliments, Mr. Sigurd. I'm no more special or beautiful than you humans. We're very similar like that."

Aurelia

All she had to do was throw a single punch. She didn't even have to hit the girl, air pressure alone would splatter her on the ground. "I will not tolerate any more disrespect. I've studied and learned far too much to have it dismissed. There is no shame in the acquisition of knowledge."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rundas

The demon soared high in the air, but as she spun in her gravity-defying maneuver, flames began to envelop her. "Uoooooohhh!!!" She roared in pain, feeling her spirit swell and sever before the flames. This was... nothing. She could still fight. She just needed to reach it. Her hand rose to the roof and-

"Fall!"

Time stopped for a second. What she saw defied logic and common sense. No, it was more accurate to say it was otherworldly. She reached for the girl's face, as if trying to touch her. But before the demon's hand could graze her, she was cleaved apart by the holy sword, pummeled right into the ground of the church like a meteor.

Smoke and dust clouded the church. No, it could no longer be described as such a thing. In the first place, these ruins were more akin to the recreation of a battlefield, ravaged and torn apart as if a tornado raged within. And in the middle of it all laid the shattered demon, split from the shoulder down to her stomach. Her life force seeped out like miasma, only to fade like an illusion. She could not move, let alone fight. Whether they finished her off or not, her body would crumble into ethereal dust nonetheless.

"Did I... lose?" The demon muttered in a ghastly voice. It was strange, she only remembered this feeling once, at the hands of that accursed woman. That alone caused a stifled chuckle to escape its shattered helm. "How... absurd... heheheh..."

Fran

Fran stabbed the beast callously in the head with her spear, ending its life permanently. She felt all warm and tingly and accomplished inside, and kind of wanted to do a victory dance. Fran restrained herself however, and looked warily at the other girl who'd attacked her. "Are you cool, or are you planning on fighting me some more?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Stella

She leapt down from her victorious position on the roof and approached the young girl, she had to be a child. While Stella knew she was fairly tall, this girl barely reached her chest. Still she had helped her kill the demon which meant she could overlook her other actions, this time. Thus she approached the girl without responding, her white cloak fluttering behind her. Her blade however disappeared and when she was right infront of the girl, which only made the difference in height even more apparent, she finally spoke.

"Aren't you a bit young to be doing this?" She crossed her arms under her chest as she looked down at the presumed child, amused but a hint of smuggness was present.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"Ahh, talk about a sight for sore eyes. I could do this forever..." A wolfish grin as wide and white as the moon beamed as an unfamiliar presence walked the Nexus streets. A coat fluttered behind his back, only matched by the movements of his hair brushing against the wind.

The pirate always appreciated the city's nightlife, but being able to feel it was totally different. The cool breeze brushing over his chest, the bright lights making his hair stand, the music sending shivers down his spine. It was more than he could ask. But this wasn't nearly enough, he wanted to take more of this feeling. This city called to him, who was he not to answer?

Two hands pushed open a bar's doors dramatically, glancing all around the brightly colored neon, smelling the alcohol and glancing at the beautiful women. Her walk was as sleazy as it got, but there was a certain air of authority to it. More importantly, her eyes carried a fierce commanding quality that brought others to turn their heads.

Actually, perhaps it was the lack of a shirt, and the fact she was just wearing a coat. And pants.

A bright door caught his attention more than anything else. Perhaps it was just his old pirate hunch, but his gut and instinct told him there might be something good to snatch behind that door. He scratched his chin and thought aloud with a grin. "Ho? VIP huh... I guess that'd be me."

With that, he walked up the stairs carelessly, hands in his pant's pocket while the coat fluttered behind his body like a cape, revealing his body for all to see. For a moment, he turned to look at everyone downstairs, dumbfounded as they were. He stared at them blankly before speaking up in a pouting tone. "Oi, quit ogling already. It's embarrassing."

And so they did, because the next thing they knew he already entered the door, only to be met with a much... nicer atmosphere. Not that everything else wasn't nice in its own right, but he could see why this room was special. The decor was something he would've never even imagined, it was almost like some sort of throne room. A castle to drinks eh? He could get behind that.

And of course, every throne room needed its queen. What truly caught his attention was the girl sitting all by herself. To put it bluntly, she was gorgeous, the sort of beauty you'd hear songs about. To that, he could only respond by snatching the bottle on the table and unscrewing the tap with his teeth, only to drink a greedy gulp in one go.

"Pwaah, and look at that." He grinned with bottle in hand before sitting on the couch opposite to the woman, resting his feet right on the table before slouching. Damn, he didn't think shoulders could feel so stiff, or at least he didn't remember. All the more reason to just relax and let the throne do its thing for the king. "Jeez, what a day..." He muttered to himself for a second there while looking up.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Anastasia

"Alright, there's no need to be so defensive about that." Anastasia sighed and rubbed the back of her head. Her previous words seemed to have hurt Aurelia like a bladed weapon. "Anyway, just a fair warning. You won't like this place. It's a city at odds with reason, violent and unpredictable as a storm. People like me who were raised for battle from the childhood just shrug and continue as if it wasn't nothing, but we're not exactly the standard. You have a strong companion, but..."

"... I lost my Servant here. I'm used to the feeling of loss, I could have maybe even repressed that due to my conditioning, but thanks, the more I think about that and the more I see you, Parvati, I just want to pay back for what happened."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Stella

She leapt down from her victorious position on the roof and approached the young girl, she had to be a child. While Stella knew she was fairly tall, this girl barely reached her chest. Still she had helped her kill the demon which meant she could overlook her other actions, this time. Thus she approached the girl without responding, her white cloak fluttering behind her. Her blade however disappeared and when she was right infront of the girl, which only made the difference in height even more apparent, she finally spoke.

"Aren't you a bit young to be doing this?" She crossed her arms under her chest as she looked down at the presumed child, amused but a hint of smuggness was present.

Fran

Fran blushed. "And so what if I am a little younger than average? I'm plenty strong enough to deal with threats in this city. Just because I'm still in training doesn't make me weak you know!" It sounded like her age and size were a bit of a sore spot for her. "Thank you for your help. Killing that monster would have been much more annoying if you hadn't shown up." Fran put away her spear. "My name is Fran." She told the girl, offering her her hand.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Sigurd

"Now that I am a man without status, I take pride in saying what I mean," he said.  "And I believe you are beautiful.  Perhaps you are right about not being special, but you are far more beautiful than the average human."

The old man paused for a second, reflecting on his own words.  "No....I think I shower you with affection out of jealousy.  I never liked getting old and while I have learned to compensate for my age with experience, beauty is the one thing I am unable to replace.  Tell me, does your species decay physically with age?"