Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 24335 times)

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Adrienne

"Yes, I guess I do need a place to stay. As calming as the stars are, I can't keep taking the risk of sleeping under them for long." Adrienne tried to maintain some semblance of normalcy in the situation by focusing on the conversation with Blake rather than Medaka's antics.
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Stella

Stella looked at the hand with confusion and with annoyance. She stood there without saying a word or moving for a moment and for another moment. A needle could be heard if it was dropped now, that's how awkward it got. Maybe it would be better if something fell, it would give her an excuse not to deal with this, whatever this was.

"What are you doing?" She looked meaningfully at Fran's hand. A sudden revalation came over the noble, and she went through shock, revulsion and then finally amusement. "Are you asking for my hand? That's quite daring for someone your age and we've barely even met and most importantly you're a girl." It was quite absurd, very absurd indeed. But perhaps the girl had the talent to be a jester.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Fran

Fran blinked, and pulled her hand back. What an uptight bitch she was. She was even worse than the human nobles. "What does me bring a girl have to do with common courtesy." Fran glared at the girl with distaste and pity. "Are handshakes not used as a greeting wherever you're from?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Stella

Her confusion only great with every word that the little girl was spouting. What was she even talking about and why was she so annoyed all of a sudden,? She hadn't even insulted her. Her behaviour was really weird. "Greeting... What's that? I've never heard of anything like that before. And I'm from the great eternal Estelize Empire, the greatest of all nations under the holy sky. Long live the Emperor!" Stella said with doing a salute.

The girl would surely treat her with the proper respect she deserved, maybe she was just an uneducated farmgirl but there was no way she hadn't heard of the Empire.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura and Shirou

Shirou sighed at the girl's reply. If the other woman had raised her sword, then their target's response could easily have been justified self-defence. Equally, though, it may not have been, especially if the woman was strong enough to just shrug off the attack. Without seeing what happened in more detail, they had no way of knowing, and he was certainly not willing to just assume the worst and kill someone who may be innocent. Besides, if she was as powerful as she seemed, it was unlikely that they could easily defeat her anyway. They needed to do more research before they could have any reasonable chance of victory.

"If she raised her weapon first, then are you sure the target's response wasn't self-defence?" Shirou asked, rather undiplomatically. "I don't want to rush in and attack someone who may be innocent, even if her behaviour so far has been suspicious."

Sighing, Sakura immediately added her part, covering-up for Shirou's bluntness.

"Besides, regardless of guilt, I do not think we would stand a chance if we went against her now. We know too little about her, and her magical signature suggests that she is extremely powerful. We do have a very strong ally of our own, who will support us without question, but even her magical energy pales in comparison to our target's", she replied.

"We need to observe her, find out more information and plan our attack", Sakura continued. "And, as you say, find some more allies. If there was someone else there then we should definitely try to find them. They could shed more light on what happened, and they may be willing to assist us. And, sorry, but if this 'Neptune' is as strong as you say, then we need her help too, or at least we need to try. We cannot afford to be ignoring potential allies."

Sakura pondered for a moment, considering other possible allies, before recalling the group she had fought alongside some time back.

"I do have a few other allies I could perhaps call on", she said. "We'll just have to see who we can find, and if she attracts any attention from others."

Shirou then spoke up.

"Yeah, there was a girl I fought alongside, too", he said. "I'm not sure she's too interested in fighting without a reward, though...."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

Looking out over the club, Emily was starting to feel bored enough that she was considering going downstairs to start chatting up the bartender. Just then, however, a cute tanned blonde made her way in with authority in her stride. Well, it certainly helped that she was using her coat like a cape and was wearing nothing else up top, but still. Before she could send the ever-helpful doorman down to call her up, however, the girl made her way up to the lounge herself. The redhead watched the newcomer with a curious glint in her eyes as she grabbed a bottle off the table, popped it open, and sat down across from her, a smile making its way up to Emily's face as she made no attempt to disguise that she was looking the girl over.

"Mmm, rough day?" the redhead mused with a voice like warm honey, "Tell me about it."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Swims-With-Salmons

"Yes, yes, I never try to operate alone if I can help it. I'd give Neptune time to recover, though. And I think we can continue to exercise some caution and restraint for now. From my experience, she's a potent threat, but not world ending threat. Yup, it's a matter of rallying people who might not be as grinded down by their lives as people who live in the place from which I come from." The werewolf explained how she viewed their current situation.

"If you have time, I have an important question. I know you have allies, that's a given. You're passionate people who like to do good. But could you share with me your own experience in the city? Namely, what kind of enemies you usually deal with? I'd like to know because it's not entirely unrelated to our situation at hand." She brought up a new topic. Why exactly she was interested in that? "Naturally, I will share my own experience. It's only fair if you do."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Prism

"No, not really. After we're formed up we'll stay the same unless something interferes. There aren't a lot of things in my world that I can think of which die from aging like you do, actually." She considered it for a moment but nothing immediately came to mind.

Aurelia

"You... We're not defenseless. There aren't a lot of things that could deal with me just by myself, magic or not." Magic flowed through her body on reflex, strengthening it as she let loose a single punch into the sky, the explosive shockwave of air something that could easily be felt by the other two.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

The pirate blinked incredulously. "Eh? Are you kidding? It's the best day of my fucking life." His heart pumped with pride as he reaffirmed in just how much of a good mood he was, only to chuckle and give her a toothy grin. Next thing he knew he was waving the bottle forth to toast in her honor before gulping down. "God, you have no idea how much I missed his. It's like meeting your best friend all over again."

With that, he wavedcasually and laid the empty bottle on the table next to him, stretching to his comfort.

"Well, nice to see lasses only get hotter and hotter lately. To who do I owe the honor?"
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 06:51:44 PM by francobull3 »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Valerie von Vincke

Much as Valerie would like to remain in the company of a well-bred young woman like Olga, or to glean what she could from her prodigious mentor, it was soon clear that at least one of them wasn't keen on her. It was nothing overt to suggest that, of course, but just a lack of progress with their attitudes from her dark majesty. Surely by now they would have been more inclined toward her, right? It was almost like they thought she was going to impose her dark will on them just because she was a vampire! Well, okay, they were not incorrect in that regard, but still! They could at least let their guard down a little.

So she decided to tackle this problem in a manner more befitting nobility: directly.

After washing up she went in search for her hosts, standing as tall as she could and seeming taller still for her grace. And when she found them she said, "Forgive me, but in my brief time here I feel under the impression that at least one of you would prefer I weren't. Have I done something to offend you?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou

The three arrived back at the house without incident, and Sakura pulled Joe aside to talk about their date. "Hey hey, so where do you want to take me?" Sakura asked him excitedly.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Fran

Fran straightened her posture, and give her a very proper saulte in return. She'd figured out what was going on! This girl was just new and that was why she was being awkward. "Ah, well, Miss Stella, do you know what this city is?"

She'd take care of any newcomers as a good and hospitable policewoman!

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Stella

"City? I haven't seen any city yet, I awoke just awhile ago on top of that altar. Is this that place where all women are breeding stock?" It would explain all the heretical imagery surrounding the two of them. She looked around with a sense of disgust. Zarkund was far too the north of where she'd previously been, although she had heard some of the archmages could teleport all over the continent. That rumour  was probably true given the circumstances.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Fran

"Ah, I see. Well, you're in a magic city called the Nexus now, and you kiiind of just got pulled from your world by some powerful magic to here." Fran shuffled her feet. "we should go outside, it'll help me explain things. It shocked me when i got pulled in." She didn't say anything about the breeding stock comment just yet. She wanted to tell her about the Nexus first.

But then again...

"So do they use women as breeding stock where you're from, Ms. Stormswarm."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

The redhead's smile widened a bit at Lorenzo's response, periwinkle eyes locked with the other girl's. Emily responded to the toast in kind with her glass of rum, before downing it in turn, allowing a satisfied little sigh at the warm burn creeping down her throat. Well, this could certainly be an interesting opportunity, if she was being reacquainted with new experiences.

"Emily Valentine," the redhead said, that little smile still on her face as she offered a hand to shake, "And to who do I owe the pleasure?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses