Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 24456 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Mary

With practiced ease, Mary continued her conquest of Breeze's asshole, beginning to thrust in earnest with a wet sopping sound. She didn't hold back at all and quickly began to bury herself deep inside of Breeze, stretching the girl's oh so tight ass to the limit with her thick cock. She pulled out almost all the way each time, and within a fraction of a second was buried deep inside her once more. Watching Breeze's delighted face the entire time. She was turning out to be a great cocksleeve.

Auspicious Breeze

She tried to keep up, she really did, but Breeze was just a little too rusty not to find herself twitching and moaning shamelessly. Her back writhed on the sand beneath her, and her toes were curling up with every thrust inside. The blonde's eyes closed. "M-Mary...~"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Lizzie

"A fruitless pursuit of I've ever seen one, and I'm no hero, not after everything I've done." The fact she failed cleaving him in half wasn't an issue just yet. When he leapt into the air to pull  off the same thing she'd just been doing, a faint smile passed her lips.

"For being so hateful of me..."

She twisted around and slashed upwards intending to meet him head on with all her might, the ground deformed even further as she turned. Unable to contain a being if her calibre, soon it would all be rubble.

"You sure like copying me!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Molly

"Your master is very kind, I wish I could thank them personally for all the good they doing here..." Her eyes trailed the ground, filled with shame as they were. Then her gaze went up, respectfully avoiding the hosts naked form until they met Terset's own.

With faint traces of hope in them she beheld this great yet ambitionless person. "Is there any way to do that?" Her lips were telling slightly, as if the thought of rejection was scaring her deeply.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 01:02:29 PM by Bern »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Sigurd (Skip post)

What does it mean to be home?

This idea was something Sigurd never thought about until now.  His country was his home.  His castle was his home.  His family was his home.  When they were gone, he had no home, no place to return to.  However, now this girl had given him these things, all for nothing, all because it was the right thing to do.

It felt wrong.  Everything from the bed to the furniture to the location just felt wrong.  Despite the girl offering him a place, he spent almost all of his time outside, coming in only to talk to the girl or share meals with her.  He enjoyed all of their conversations, but he could never banish the suspicion in his heart.  How could someone this pure exist?  Why him?  Occasionally, he couldn't help but be overcome by shame.  How far could he have fallen that the simple act of altruism was tainted by the corruption of suspicion?

Sigurd groaned as he lifted his head off of the soft dirt floor.  He ran his hand through his beard, knocking off the dirt clinging to his facial hair.  "Good morning Prism," he said.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Anastasia

Should she really tell the truth? Medaka did mention something that people were suspicious of her nature. Probably for a good reason, immortal being who sucked blood, was very fast and probably could catch off her off guard and drain her dry if she weren't a good person wouldn't attract much trust. But of course, she also trusted Medaka, so all her concerns about her nature were related to how outsiders would judge her on surface. And there was this factor that Medaka herself would likely reveal it even if Anastasia made an effort to tell her.

"How to put it, she's a vampire. She told me upfront that people are wary of her, but I have good reasons to trust her. I don't know what's your stance on her nature, but I can give my word that she will be not a problem if she drops by." She decided to omit the mention of the broken windows. She would let this slide because there was nothing that really forced her to fix them.

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile

Fran

"Um, what? Who is this? Can you please get out of my head before I get angry?" The girl stopped in a huff and looked around, trying to find the invader. They usually needed eye contact or something in her experience. It was really weird how lost the sounded though. Maybe this was something else entirely?

Haru

"I would love to leave, but the door just kinda disappeared behind me... I think I might be stuck. Am I stuck? I'm stuck, aren't I. Oohhhhhhh shit." An air of concern entered the voice in Fran's head.
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

Their blades clashed truly, sending sparks and bolts of lightning shooting all over, deforming the ground and tearing the skies apart in their struggle. His might was meager compared to hers under normal circumstances, as was his whole being surely. However, he fought with ardor, using his very soul to push himself to greater heights. His blow was a true slash of legends, as was hers, thus there could be no decisive victory between the two equal forces.

"Kh!"

In that case, it all came down to nature and affinity. Without grounding, Vanguard was launched like a cannonball straight into the other side of the arena, crashing into a wall and generating a gigantic cloud of dust. Of course, it wouldn't be so simple. Her body was a mighty castle, a mere needle could not break her. However, a needle could kill those who resided within, leaving the castle ripe for the taking.

"You are mistaken. I never said I hated you. The ones I truly hate are those wretched Gods above, and the twisted world they created. Even so, I need you, even if it means taking you by force." A cold, metallic voice suddenly called out from the vast cloud. A droning monotone devoid of any compassion, love, or joy.

But as his silhouette stepped forth and became visible, there was no mistaking the very real fury sparkling in his eyes as lightning, a wrath frigid as the fabled Niflheim.

"Come."
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 04:08:07 PM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Shinobu

Shinobu turned away as she thought about it. When the answer came it was with a low voice. "Friends are for those who desperately seek companionship and even then, most beings I interact with have a tendency for wanting to eat me..." 

"... And the freqeuency this has occured with since arriving here is somewhat unsettling. I am not used to having so many people willing to interact with me. Back home most of them just fled at the more sight of me, which they should. I am bloodthirsty monster that feeds on human and nothing else. Does that atisfy your curiosity?...."

She  then turned back to face to Medaka her fangs bared for all to see. "Or maybe you want to hear of how many humans I have eaten whole, bones and everything included."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

A single tear ran down Medaka's face as she gave her reasons.  She so rarely talked about herself with such authenticity that her words pierced her heart with an unrivaled fierceness.  She cried, not because the blond claimed to have killed so many, but because being scorned as a monster cut so deeply into her own heart.  She realized now that the only real difference between the two was their environment.

The young vampire walked up to the blond, tilting her head to the side as if inspecting the fangs.  "Yup," she said.  "The fangs are most certainly cuter on you."  She placed her fingers on the blond's breasts, running her fingers back and forth.  "It does satisfy my curiosity.  In fact, it makes me wish I pushed you to talk about yourself more often.  We monsters have to stick together."

Yes, she had found her answer.  Small boobs weren't a sign of lack of friends.  They were a sign of someone who needed some love.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Tarset

"It is possible. The Verse is beyond this prison of forms, its divine essence is imparted with us all. If you would speak with it, you may ask any of us. It is no metaphor. If it would speak with you, then it would through even the least of us." Her tattoos hummed with a pleasant power as she spoke.

Prism

Of course, sitting next to him this whole time had been Prism. It had been a bit of a struggle to get the guy to open up, to eat healthily, sleeping inside the house, all those basic kinds of things. "Good morning, Sigurd. How was you rest?"

Aurelia

"A vampire? I don't think there's any reason why that would interfere. You would need to run several tests in order to determine if there was any notable differences. But seeing as she isn't here right now we can't do much of that." She didn't seem concerned at all about it.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Swims-With-Salmons

"Yup, sure thing!" Alright, now just select the number and... "Just write me down as Ellie. There's no need to be formal about me. Just gimme a ring whenever you need me. I should be able to rush for help since I'm self-employed."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Rikuyo

Her new form considerably lessened damage she would take from his assault. She put effort into looking like she was trying to defend from his onslaught, but she had a different thing in mind. Her aim was to transform even further beyond and deliver as much devastating damage as she could within 30 seconds. As much as he deserved some theatrics and showing off for leaving her no other option, Rikuyo did not plan to take any chances.

As the fist was about to slam her face, her body, bloodied from the damage, 'exploded' with intense power. Its appearance have changed since the last time she used it. As her identity became more defined, the elements of the Firstborn whose incarnation she was dominated the mix. Particularly savage version of a werewolf's near human form (even with going that far Gauru couldn't be unlocked, eh?) with some elements mixed in from other forms was the final outcome of the transformation. But it's not like he had a chance to give it a good luck since she started her counterattack. Her speed matched and even slightly surpassed the best feats of speed she has shown while her strength and endurance surpassed everything she had shown. She planned to meet his charge with a flurry of punches imbued with her aura. He couldn't likely regenerate from everything like Shinobu, so she aimed for the golden medium between power and the time she had left.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Molly

The maid then did something unbelievable, she got on her knees in front of the naked woman as if she was about to pray. "Oh great and mighty Verse hear my prayer. Your kindness has touched my heart dearly, for so long I have seen the suffering of the unfortunate go on with no rectification. But then you extended your grace when no one else did."

She took a deep breathe and gathered her though before continuing. "I extend my gratitude to thee as well as my earnest offer of help, if you would have me."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lily

Lily smiled a little brighter. "That's all I could hope to accomplish. While solitude may help someone discover themselves, one can lose themselves in it just as easily if that's not what they needed." Lily paused for a moment and looked up at the sky. "My grandfather taught me that. I happen to think he was right."

Sage

"He sounds like a good person." The dragon released a huff of air, and flapped her wings as if to take off. "So do you. I think I will think some more on what you have said. But, I do wish to be alone for now. Thank you."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Tarset

Her brow furrowed for a moment, and the high priest's face went through a range of emotions as if someone had spoken to her. "My master, they are welcome to your aid. But shall you become one of us, or do you desire to contract into our service as an independent?"