Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 24413 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile

Fran

"Um, what? Who is this? Can you please get out of my head before I get angry?" The girl stopped in a huff and looked around, trying to find the invader. They usually needed eye contact or something in her experience. It was really weird how lost the sounded though. Maybe this was something else entirely?

Haru

"I would love to leave, but the door just kinda disappeared behind me... I think I might be stuck. Am I stuck? I'm stuck, aren't I. Oohhhhhhh shit." An air of concern entered the voice in Fran's head.

Fran

"What do you mean you're stuck! Get out of my head you creep!" The girl exclaimed as she bonked herself on the head.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

Marcus lowered his eyes at her wolfish grin.  Honestly, I can't even be mad, he thought, reflecting on their battle.  I shouldn't have played with a weapon I suck with.
 A spear?  Really?

"Whatever," he said, climbing to his feet.  "A drink sounds nice."

He wanted to defend himself, but no excuse was good for a loser.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"I know. I just did that to annoy you." He told the redhead honestly before taking a dramatic bow in front of the knight. "Well, it's not much really. Glad to see you in high spirits though." He gave Anesa a friendly rub on the head before grabbing a bottle of whatever alcohol she could snatch. "If you don't mind, I'll take a souvenir.  Let's meet again sometime." He grinned from ear to ear while resting a foot over the balcony fence.

With that, he had nothing left to do there. It wasn't really in his nature to stay in one place. Despite that, if one looked for him, you would surely find him soaring the skies dizzily, perhaps bumping in drunken stupor into suggestive marketing poster signs.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Lizzie

That man sure loved the sound of his own voice, that was the only reasonable explanation to how he could just go on and on something so boring. It completely killed the mood and she saw now there was no changing him. Much like them he would bring ruin to himself enventually. Facing him now would not be worth it.

So in the middle of his speech the Godslayer merely turned around and made her way out from the battered arena.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Sigurd

As he gazed through her eyes, all he saw was a sorry old man coated in a light layer of dirt.  He ran his hand through his beard, rubbing the dirt off of his face.  But Prisim's feelings were far more neutral.  Her emotions were of a concerning mother, urging her child to protect themself.

He let out a small chuckle and said, "But it is so much nicer outside.  Besides, I eat inside with you now.  Is that not enough?"

He didn't like living with such intense luxuries.  They reminded him of what he lost.  Such intense memories were painfully bittersweet.  He was not strong enough for them yet.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Anastasia

So, she took those news in stride, huh? Then there was really nothing to worry about, and she'd make sure to drill into Medaka to not destroy windows around them.

"I planned to test her affinity for elemental magic, especially my own brand, but not excluding more classic elements like fire, water, wind or earth. If after all tests it's proven that she's not compatible with ice magic, I'll have to find another instructor for her. Well, she did meet another practicioner of arcane arts before, so maybe that person could be her instructor if she happened to be compatible with their sorceries."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

"Very well. That too is an option." Vanguard looked at her flatly, amused at her response, as if he expected it. So she wouldn't even acknowledge him. Yes, a brilliant response, but one that carried risks. Because this was an outcome that was far more advantageous to him.

"Make sure that is not a path that will lead to regret." He told her truthfully, then left to his own devices, taking the opposite door to hers.

"It's almost ready..." A hand stroked the glass wall placidly, like a corpse, revealing a hollow stare into the unknown. Whatever was within the glass pulsated, silently, like an alien organism. And yet, it was the most human thing in this room. Unlike the pristine medical room, this laboratory that expanded far below the mountains was a forgotten lair of rust and metal. Unknown, unforgiving, and oh so cruel. But as the tentacles writhed around the room, staring back at the perpetrator with hateful eyes, he felt at home.

"How are you feeling? ...I understand. This prison must feel so restraining. So hateful. I truly understand your pain. How detestable it must be, to look at the world through a screen of glass, unable to do anything. I understand, because I have suffered the same way."

But the corpse didn't move. Even if the remains crowding the laboratory were as lively as ever, the droning of machinery silenced them.

"I understand. As the unused remains to create me, you must feel truly alone. I feel the same way. The difference was that I was chosen, while you were doomed from the beginning. They could never accept you as something that exists. But that is alright. I promise, in my world, I will grant your wish."

His voice bore no emotion, but there was a true infatuation in his words, as if the mass of petrified flesh within the glass container, contorted into these bizarre and inhuman shapes was a true object of affection. Even now, its eyes were still open. But without a proper host, they were no better than those of a corpse. How frustrating, he had retrieved the joker card, but had no suitable vessel to grant his wish.

"I will find your... no, our happy ending. No matter what."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Lizzie

She walked into the arena of blood once more. It was empty and desserted like an old ruin, a ruin that had been ravaged by wrath of goods. The man had seemingly left the place after her fake out. But this was good, it opened up the opportunity for her to to have a look around here uninterrupted.

No that was boring.

Thus she blew the entrance door off it's hinges. No mere man made contraption would impede her progress. The crushing blow sent the poor door flying through a wall behind it, tearing a giant hole through.

It was loud and it was boisterous, but most importantly it was everything she hadn't presented herself as.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
The arena

WARNING

COMMENCING DEFENSE-PROTOCOL-01

TURRETS INITIATED

BARRIERS ACTIVATED

Strange arcane circles shifted and spun madly all around the halls, blocking any and all escape. Tiles on the floor flipped and opened up, revealing  strange mechanical constructs imbued with arcane formulas. Without pause they shot at her, powerful blasts of magic that could punch through seven walls of steel in one go fired over and over like machine-guns.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 08:50:35 PM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Lizzie

She'd barely managed to set a foot inside the door when the defenses kicked in. It was a sudden magical strike strike. From out of nowhere turrets popped out from the floor and started barraging with numerous deadly projectiles. Lizzie immediately veered to the side and buested through a wall to escape their targeting zone. The defenses as it turned out wasn't a joke, she'd have to be more careful from now on. But now she found herself in a new room, that was virtually empty, it looked like it was a storage room going by all the crates there.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 03:29:10 AM by Bern »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
? ? ? ? ?

A rude hand grabbed the maid from behind before she could finish her proposal, groping her rear while resting on her shoulders sleazily, completely interrupting her. The perpetrator's cheeks were only redder than its look was drunken, and both fell short to the fullness of her stomach.

Either way, the stench of alcohol was clearer than ever from her breath. That, and the bottle she was dangling right on the maid's side.

"Yeah yeah, I hear you alright. If yer gonna offer yourself so easily then strip naked and bend over or somethin -hic!"

Link

• Spiritron
  • I don't even know arithmetic!
    • View Profile
Rikuyo

Her new form considerably lessened damage she would take from his assault. She put effort into looking like she was trying to defend from his onslaught, but she had a different thing in mind. Her aim was to transform even further beyond and deliver as much devastating damage as she could within 30 seconds. As much as he deserved some theatrics and showing off for leaving her no other option, Rikuyo did not plan to take any chances.

As the fist was about to slam her face, her body, bloodied from the damage, 'exploded' with intense power. Its appearance have changed since the last time she used it. As her identity became more defined, the elements of the Firstborn whose incarnation she was dominated the mix. Particularly savage version of a werewolf's near human form (even with going that far Gauru couldn't be unlocked, eh?) with some elements mixed in from other forms was the final outcome of the transformation. But it's not like he had a chance to give it a good luck since she started her counterattack. Her speed matched and even slightly surpassed the best feats of speed she has shown while her strength and endurance surpassed everything she had shown. She planned to meet his charge with a flurry of punches imbued with her aura. He couldn't likely regenerate from everything like Shinobu, so she aimed for the golden medium between power and the time she had left.

Bey

The vampire is shaken aback by the girl's sudden outburst of power -- enough to match him in his all out-stage. Well, as all out as he could be. Something in this world was holding him down, and he couldn't summon his night of blood-stained roses. But he had no time to appreciate the girl's display of energy -- should he falter for a moment, he'd be pounded to meat, now that they were equal--- no, she had surprassed him. "So you've been holding back all this time, huh? Don't play games with me, you little shit...!"" With a proclamation, he tries to meet her punch with one of his own -- but that would be quickly met with his arm being dismantled into mush. With a scream, he attempts to widen the distance between them with a leap, shooting dozens of stakes towards her during the middle of his retreat.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
? ? ? ? ? ? ?

"Sanda, why are we here again? I'm rather forgetful, but I'm pretty sure I left this whole show up to Tarset for a reason. I don't mean you aren't cute or anything Sanda, but Tarset is far more willing to show off her assets and--"

He stopped speaking for a moment after a particularly loud growl and burst of speed from the girl. "Fine, fine. I'm sorry. Now then, let's be a bit stealthy alright?"

Tarset

The priestesses eyes narrowed, and several of the cultists broke off to check the situation out. A few of them were rather buff, and more than one were some sort of lesser supernatural. Scales, horns, and a few tails abound. "Hey, let go of the lady!

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile

Fran

"What do you mean you're stuck! Get out of my head you creep!" The girl exclaimed as she bonked herself on the head.

Haru

"I already tried to leave, but when I looked for a door, there was just fucking bacon! How am I supposed to leave when there's just bacon and no exit?"
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Mary

With practiced ease, Mary continued her conquest of Breeze's asshole, beginning to thrust in earnest with a wet sopping sound. She didn't hold back at all and quickly began to bury herself deep inside of Breeze, stretching the girl's oh so tight ass to the limit with her thick cock. She pulled out almost all the way each time, and within a fraction of a second was buried deep inside her once more. Watching Breeze's delighted face the entire time. She was turning out to be a great cocksleeve.

Auspicious Breeze

She tried to keep up, she really did, but Breeze was just a little too rusty not to find herself twitching and moaning shamelessly. Her back writhed on the sand beneath her, and her toes were curling up with every thrust inside. The blonde's eyes closed. "M-Mary...~"

Mary

Mary smacked Breeze without skipping a beat, thrusting wildly into Breeze. "Lady Mary to you, Senpai." Mary felt her movement in her balls inside her, thrusting one final time deep onto Breeze before she blasted her seed into the girl's gullet.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end