Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 24552 times)

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura and Shirou

Dressed in a summer dress and shorts and a T-shirt, respectively, Sakura and Shirou headed out to the supermarket. Over the last three months, they had found a new house, one with a room for their newly-adopted daughter, Red, as well as another room for Rider which Moko also sometimes slept in, so money was a little tight and they needed to shop at the cheaper supermarket for the ingredients for the delicious dinner they intended to make.

As they entered the shop, though, they saw something unusual. There was a rather oddly-dressed girl looking at a machine which made tags for collars but, even more weirdly, next to her was a girl who looked very similar to Sakura, only much taller and with her legs seemingly replaced by metal needles.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 08:42:25 PM by Cherry Lover »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Stella

An amused grin flashed by her face as the shorter blonde got disciplined for her insolence, it was only fitting seeing what a complete fool she had made of herself and her much more respectable companion. She looked at the hand for a moment in confusion before remembering that was what they did here, strange ways indeed.

With trepidation she accepted the handshake and answered in turn. "Stella of the honorable house Stormsworn. A pleasure to make acquaintance with you Lady Olga Marie. May I inquire as to why you are in the company of such a uncouth individual?" Her eyes scanned the white haired woman's body with reckless abandon, her magical levels were off the charts, was she a mage or?

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
Nero

Unexpected to her, a hammer of justice came down on her head like the flames of Vesuvius.

"Ack! What are you doing? Show a little respect, by Jupiter!"

Stealing a glimpse at the two girl's promising curves, the hurt Caesar pouted slightly.

"I shall forgive you for now, in my mercy. But next time, i won't be so easy on you!"
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 03:49:55 AM by Sinib »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Tarset

The priestess laughed as she was brought into a dance with the maid. She followed up as best as she could, her tattoos static yet twisting into ever new patterns in the eyes of those beheld her. Besides the napping blonde, the group erupted into cheers, dance, and suddenly playing music.

Anesa

The knight's plate was beyond spotless. All of them were. Every glass had been emptied, and every bowl picked clean of each grain of rice. Yet somehow she looked as austere as ever, utterly noble in spite of everything. "Hm? There's not much I've needed to do for the past few weeks. It has mostly been a matter of patrolling and cleaning the streets of the occasional injustice."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

The pirate sighed, almost like he expected this kind of response. "Aren't you a noble one." He grinned as he said that.  "But really, don't tell me that's all there is to you. Don't you have any hobbies? What a waste, how are you supposed to defend the world if you can't even enjoy it?"

He stretched tiredly, only for his head to mope between his two hands, barely standing over the table while he slouched lazily and yawned before arching back, not caring about how rude he'd look in comparison to her austerity.

"Here, try this." A fiery apple appeared in his hand, condensing and solidifying into a genuine fruit before he tossed it absentmindedly to the knight. "And be honest, tell me what you think when you bite into it."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Stella

An amused grin flashed by her face as the shorter blonde got disciplined for her insolence, it was only fitting seeing what a complete fool she had made of herself and her much more respectable companion. She looked at the hand for a moment in confusion before remembering that was what they did here, strange ways indeed.

With trepidation she accepted the handshake and answered in turn. "Stella of the honorable house Stormsworn. A pleasure to make acquaintance with you Lady Olga Marie. May I inquire as to why you are in the company of such a uncouth individual?" Her eyes scanned the white haired woman's body with reckless abandon, her magical levels were off the charts, was she a mage or?

Nero

Unexpected to her, a hammer of justice came down on her head like the flames of Vesuvius.

"Ack! What are you doing? Show a little respect, by Jupiter!"

Stealing a glimpse at the two girl's promising curves, the hurt Caesar pouted slightly.

"I shall forgive you for now, in my mercy. But next time, i won't be so easy on you!"

Olga Marie

Olga gripped her hand firmly as she shook Stella's hand. Ah, so that was what was off. This girl was actually a mage. "It's good to meet another noble magus, Lady Stormsworn." It was an odd name, but she wasn't the sort to judge. Now that the girl had stopped getting angry, Marie realized that she was actually quite cute. She looked like she had curves in all the right places. It was nice being surrounded by attractive ladies. It was also nice to be checked out by Stella. She puffed out her chest just a little bit in response to Stella's examination.

"I'm with her because as you can tell, she seems to have a great deal of mana. I'll make sure she learns a modicum of decency, Stella, if I may call you that. Would you like to ride with us?" She looked down and ruffled the short blond's hair. "We'll see about that. I'm interested in seeing how strong you are." Olga told her honestly.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 05:00:36 AM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Anastasia

Three months later.

Many things has changed since her arrival in Nexus, certainly. She not only was cut off from the society she used to dilligently serve, but the city was in general state of chaos compared to ordered societies. Even if past three months has proven to be quite peaceful in comparison to her earliest days in the city. But even though she suffered a crushing defeat at hands of enemies who killed Leo The Great and this loss still weighed on her when it came to her self-assessment and the outlook on the place, even with the most pessimistic assumptions she couldn't say that there weren't good things in her new life. The economy didn't tank, she still earned money from her lowly job as a mall clerk and she didn't have to even fight off much of monsters these days.

There was a reason why she was now sitting by a table in front of a cafe, under umbrella, waiting for someone to come. It was a middle of the summer season, probably a great time to take a day or two off. The raven haired girl was wearing brown shorts, sandals, white sleeveless undershirt and unbuttoned blue shirt on top of it. Along with sunglasses to protect her eyes. She wasn't actually used completely to the summer being as hot as further south to her former land.

The person she was waiting for was someone she technically took under her wing even if she passed her training to someone who was more apt to instruct her. But still, her obligations towards her (former) student remained, and honestly she felt attached to her. They weren't similar and certainly she was the more responsible of the two, but deeply in her heart she didn't mind those differences. Her passion for life and emotional side contrasted well with Anastasia's own self-discipline and a measure of pessimism. And truth to be told, they were both eccentric souls, just a different brand of eccentricity that played off against each other like in some sort of a comedic duo. So it wasn't actually that surprising that they got along pretty well.

And the fact that her companion was a vampire didn't seem to bother her much, if at all. She didn't carry the pre-conceptions about vampires that many arrivals have shared with her when she ended up here, her stance on vampires starting as a blank state due to the fact that she only learned of their existence in Nexus. There weren't even stories about bloodsuckers that were told in her world. Of course, knowing what Medaka was capable of made her aware that a vampire who would indiscriminately attack people would be certainly a threat, but as her friend wasn't someone dangerous to the society and was even well-meaning outright, she just decided to segregate her kind as she would segregate people. People who viewed vampires as monsters weren't few in numbers, and they would scoff at her stance, but she didn't care about that.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 02:20:21 PM by Kat »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Stella

She retracted her hand and glanced at it with slight interest. "Some causes are just not worth it, it is a very valuable lesson to learn lest you find yourself drowning in affairs you cannot handle." She concluded her little speech with a smile.

"In other words, yes I suppose I could have a ride with you, I was going to do so anyway." Stella accepted the request with a nod.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Fran

"The beach. Alright. Do you know what beach? A landmark? Anything?"

Haru

"Wait, there's more then one beach? Uhhhh... hold on, I think I might be able to put one of our memories into your brain, and then you'll know which beach I'm thinking of if you've seen it before."

Fran

"Ok, fine. Let's get this over with!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
? ? ? ? ? ? ?

"Come on, don't you know it's illegal to try to proposition kids like that? But fine, I'll tell you a bit. I-" He stopped for a moment, his brow furrowing up in confusion. "Ah, hold on one second. I have it somewhere in here, I think." He ruffled inside his coat before pulling out a small plate.

"Here you go! It's pretty long term, and we don't all agree on the points, but that's mostly it. They're pretty loose ideas, no point in having anything set in stone yet."

It seemed to be a transcription. The lettering didn't seem to be in any modern language, but anyone who read it could quickly hear seven voices, one after another.

Spoiler for Hiden:
"Our directives--"

"No, our wish! Our desire!"

"Collect seba, delight in our Sekhem."

"Direct our servants, form the circle."

"Read the stars! Tear the name from these skies."

"Renew ourselves, attain that which was lost, become the lords of this space."

"Brothers, sisters, let us pray. That we may rise above the Law-- that we may live without suffering."

Elizabeth

The demon shook her head. "That's all well and good, but I need more concrete stuff! This could mean anything!" Her tail swished about behind her, opening and closing drawers seemingly at random.

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
Nero

"Humpf, these two are going to ruin my good mood.... Now get on the wagon, before it departs without us!"

With her authority as Empress in full force, the tiny bubble of sunlight urged the two bigger women into the cart, pressing down the tears welled up in the corners of her eyes and with her cheeks puffed up.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

The clacking of her heels announced her presence, the clacking echoing through the air.  "Hi Anastasia," she said, greeting her with a smile and a wave.

The last three months were gruesome, filled with nothing but training.  When she wasn't working on her body, she was honing her mind.  She had tracked down that man to a coliseum but it was clearly vary heavily fortified.  Besides, the most fun best time to strike would be during the tournament, when the stakes are high and the powers holding the event are distracted.  Right now, she just wanted to focus on getting strong and protecting those close to her.

"I must say, it is nice to have a more relaxing day with you.  We so rarely get to enjoy this kind of relaxation."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

Breeze wasn't entirely sure where to find a tag for a collar, but she wasn't afraid to ask! So once they got directions they were fine, even if Mary had to stop for a moment when they almost ran into a door that opened by itself. Soon they found what they wanted and had to figure out how to use the things, Breeze with her stuff in a bag held in hand and leaning over the machine to look at what ws inside. "Huu... so it makes tags? There's no person involved?"

Mary

"Of course there's not. It's all done by the little gremlins that live inside the machine. Didn't you know that?" Mary asked Breeze incredulously, her face giving no hint that she was telling an utterly absurd lie.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

She was almost sure that Mary was pulling something over her eyes with that one, but she couldn't think of any better explanation for it either. Breeze tapped on the glass of the contraption. "So what do we want to put on... it...?"

The back of the former gladiator's neck rose as she felt herself being watched. Her eyes flicked to the side, and she had to blink. "Huh, is that another Sakura...?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

She was almost sure that Mary was pulling something over her eyes with that one, but she couldn't think of any better explanation for it either. Breeze tapped on the glass of the contraption. "So what do we want to put on... it...?"

The back of the former gladiator's neck rose as she felt herself being watched. Her eyes flicked to the side, and she had to blink. "Huh, is that another Sakura...?"

Mary

Mary leaned over. "Why, around your collar, obviously. That's what they're for."

She turned around to see that there was, indeed, another Sakura who had just entered the store. She seemed be being tailed by someone who looked like her Senpai, too! Mary waved her arm excitedly at her. "Hey hey! Over here!"