Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 180763 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2760 on: October 07, 2018, 03:07:09 AM »
Family

Locke sighed and stood up.  "Fine I'll go."

The chef's hands scrambled to his head, rubbing his bald head.  He stared blankly at the squirrel girl.  It was as if she teleported hat from his head to hers.  "I told you!  Its because of my dish, now scram!"

All of the sudden, the double doors to the kitchen were flung open and three people emerged from the doorway.  "Alright.  What's going on here?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2761 on: October 07, 2018, 03:25:46 AM »
Nanako

"It's more bitter than my old roomie's cooking, and that stuff was really bitter," Nanako shot back, "I have the hat so-"

At that point, the doors burst open to admit Locke and a couple more guys, the squirrel girl quickly zipping over and staring up at him.

"Food's bitter. Really bitter. Too bitter, feels like," she said, the chef's hat fighting a losing battle against gravity to stay on Nanako's head.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2762 on: October 07, 2018, 03:44:53 AM »
Sakura and Shirou

Accepting Locke's offer, the couple got up out of their seats and headed for the kitchen, following after him as he flung the door open to reveal Nanako arguing with one of the chefs, whose hat she'd seemingly stolen. In response to Locke's question, Nanako confirmed what he had suspected, that she had detected a bitter smell in the food.

"Yes, I detected a bitter smell as well, when I reinforced my nose", Shirou said, before turning to the chef, a suspicious look on his face.

"So, what are you cooking that gives off such a bitter smell?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2763 on: October 07, 2018, 03:57:01 AM »
Asmael

"You need to cease living with such hostility. Attacking your elders for a mere quip is tasteless and unsightly."  A voice called right behind her. But wait, this was impossible. Did she not suddenly fly away? Even a miracle wouldn't be enough to suddenly appear here.

He just followed behind her, hopping over the clouds rather than flying. It's not that he was weightless, but the heavens were his domain, it was preposterous for a human to claim the higher ground when it came to the skies. He was hopping over the celestial bodies above her with the same carefree manner.

"You should probably apologize for that lady. It's what a good person would do."

Sakura

Sakura spun around in surpise, speeding up to her top speed as she regarded him with a look of awe. "An angel? No, it couldn't be... he's far too weak..." She muttered to herself. She tightened her grip on Sapphire. "A partial manifestation, maybe?" But then, it probably wasn't the other side. She was sure she'd be able to tell by now.

Sakura assumed a ready position, maintaining her position. "I guess it doesn't matter right now." He doesn't look to be as strong as saber, so it should be fine.

"I only apologize when I've done something wrong. You tried to make a fool out of me and now you're threatening me?"

Her pride wouldn't allow her to take such a thing lying down. She wasn't going to capitulate to his demands that easily.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2764 on: October 07, 2018, 04:22:21 AM »
Asmael

What kind of misunderstanding was this! He was not even armed, goodness gracious. "Eh? Threats? How terrible! And you could've seriously wounded someone with that spell. Ah, wait up!"

Having someone faster than him in the skies no less, the notion would've once been laughable. The notion would've once been obvious. He was moving over the clouds as fast he could, but the girl was starting to become smaller.

"Haaah... my, you're too fast. I can't keep up like this you know? And how can you do this anyways? Humans shouldn't be able to claim the skies so easily..." His smile was one of true happiness. "It's wonderful!!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2765 on: October 07, 2018, 04:27:58 AM »
Lily

Flap Flap

The sound of beating wings made its way to the duo of Tue cowgirl and the empress, then her form made itself apparent, with massive crimson wings the fire Elemental descended from the heavens themselves. "I take my eyes off of you for five minutes and you're already making your move on this poor blond princess, how disgraceful."

Lily rushed over to downed blond and kneeled besides her. "Are you all right princess?"
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 04:28:30 AM by Bern »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2766 on: October 07, 2018, 09:00:30 PM »
Valerie

Her eyebrows tightened in a clear frown as she sneered at the behaviour of this uncouth whelp of a knight. She had not been disrespected in such a manner for a very long time.

"Remove your hand from atop my head or I shall remove it for you." Her voice darkened much like the atmosphere of the room, what little lighting was present dimmed even further leaving an almost perpetual darkness left. Needles to say his questions would be left unanswared.

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2767 on: October 07, 2018, 09:31:39 PM »
Suerte

"Whoops!" she said, feeling the head in between her cheeks.  She looked down at the blond woman on the bottom end of her ass.  "Sorry!"

Standing up, she stretched out her hand and smiled.  "Are you alright?"

Nero

Dusting herself off, she got back on her feet, granting a slightly disheveled smile to the butt-girl.

"Umu, i was just surprised, that manner of transportation was new to me."

Enthusiastically shaking the outstretched hand, she then looked up toward the taller girl.

"And who might you be, lass?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2768 on: October 07, 2018, 11:56:06 PM »
Tsumiko

A tendril burst forth from his shadow suddenly, slicing the phone in half. It then wrapped itself around his body, grabbing and immobilizing him as countless tendrils did the same thing to all the other thugs, tying them to the ground. They could feel their life force being drained rapidly, the vampiric creatures sucking upon it greedily.

Thea

She had briefly forgotten how prevalent devices like the one she carried on her were in this world, and that blunder had almost cost them the element of surprise. Again. Thea was grateful for Tsumiko's quick thinking and flexibility. But that power...!

"You can use that technique from a distance? Oh, I am impressed with you!" But then she placed a hand on Tsumiko's shoulder. "Let them live for now. There are uses for them."

Tsumiko

Tsumiko looked pained and distressed, biting her lip and clenching her hand shut tight. "Yes." She answered quietly. "That I can."

Every time she used Zouken's magic, that man who had caused everyone such heartache, she couldn't help but feel disgusted with herself.

But she couldn't deny its efficacy.

She stopped just short of killing them, leaving them to collapse onto the floor of the car and into their seats, completely and utterly unconcious. "I wasn't planning on killing them. Hopefully that will give them a good scare and make them rethink their lives."

She stood up and frowned. "I guess we should go after Vallentine now."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2769 on: October 07, 2018, 11:59:44 PM »
Asmael

What kind of misunderstanding was this! He was not even armed, goodness gracious. "Eh? Threats? How terrible! And you could've seriously wounded someone with that spell. Ah, wait up!"

Having someone faster than him in the skies no less, the notion would've once been laughable. The notion would've once been obvious. He was moving over the clouds as fast he could, but the girl was starting to become smaller.

"Haaah... my, you're too fast. I can't keep up like this you know? And how can you do this anyways? Humans shouldn't be able to claim the skies so easily..." His smile was one of true happiness. "It's wonderful!!"

Sakura

Sakura slowed down and turned around, looking at him with an incredulous look. Couldn't he tell just by looking? Flight magic was no easy feat, sure, but...

How in the world  could he have never seen a powerful mage before? "I could have injured somebody if I were an incompetent, maybe. And I'm a magus, of course. Haven't you seen magic before?"

She waited eagerly for his responce.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2770 on: October 08, 2018, 12:04:27 AM »
Neptune

"Oh so you liked it... who would have thought...." She didn't sound surprised in the least, only gleeful at the irritation she was causing to the elf. This was after all how you made the best deals, make your costumers understand why they wanted something and then you drove the prizes up real high.

"If you want more you're gonna have to pay, this isn't a charity~"

Eruraviel

The elf smirked, standing up nonchalantly and brushing herself off. "Nah. I'm good. I'll keep it in mind, though." She stuck out her tongue and leaned down, looking up at Neptune with a glimmer in her eyes. "I came here for other stuff, anyway."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2771 on: October 08, 2018, 12:16:15 AM »
Asmael

He tilted his head with a puzzled look. "Magic? I have heard of it, but I've never actually seen it myself. Is that what lets you fly like that?" He asked her curiously.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2772 on: October 08, 2018, 01:27:25 AM »
Tsumiko

Tsumiko looked pained and distressed, biting her lip and clenching her hand shut tight. "Yes." She answered quietly. "That I can."

Every time she used Zouken's magic, that man who had caused everyone such heartache, she couldn't help but feel disgusted with herself.

But she couldn't deny its efficacy.

She stopped just short of killing them, leaving them to collapse onto the floor of the car and into their seats, completely and utterly unconcious. "I wasn't planning on killing them. Hopefully that will give them a good scare and make them rethink their lives."

She stood up and frowned. "I guess we should go after Vallentine now."

Thea

"I still need focusing tools to use that one without skin to skin contact." It wasn't so much that she didn't notice how uncomfortable Tsumiko was, but instead insisted on smiling and pushing past it. After all, she didn't want her partner to think so poorly of it. "Such good control too, to not simply suck them dry."

A nod. "Yes, let us finish her before she realizes their failure."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2773 on: October 08, 2018, 02:51:26 AM »
Valerie

Her eyebrows tightened in a clear frown as she sneered at the behaviour of this uncouth whelp of a knight. She had not been disrespected in such a manner for a very long time.

"Remove your hand from atop my head or I shall remove it for you." Her voice darkened much like the atmosphere of the room, what little lighting was present dimmed even further leaving an almost perpetual darkness left. Needles to say his questions would be left unanswared.

"Hey, alright alright. I didn't mean to upset you." His hand left the fuzzy nest of hair as soon as it met it. What was with the cold atmosphere all of a sudden. Instead of just taking it, he crossed his arms and pouted, dangling his legs. "I didn't think even the nobles of this place were so fussy."

And with that he  hopped out of the bed and readied to take his leave.

"Well, I'm done babysitting. I got you home safely, as far as I'm concerned we're even."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2774 on: October 08, 2018, 03:10:49 AM »
Edelgard

Unease and pain permeated the sleep of the once-general, once-idealist woman. It was a restless, dull sleep, needed only by her bodily limits, and inescapable because of it. But it did its job, and as her wounds hastened to knit themselves, and bones to realign, her consciousness began to stir.

She felt herself... floating. Moving? Her limbs twitched in an involuntary movement, but shortly, something shifted, and her weight stopped drifting. Cold stone carved by powerful hands rested beneath her body, and the sensation of the surrounding air expanded, as if she had been drawn into a great and windy pit. There was the silent edge of something reverent in this atmosphere, and... a presence hanging over her.

Her eyes snapped open.

Shamefully, she swung the weapon still held tightly in her hand on murderous instinct, disregarding decades of nurtured control. Were anything there, it would have been split in two and torn into strands from force that made the air scream with its passage. Instead, she struck at nothing and grew stilled with alarm.

Edelgard's eyes darted around in search of a target, uncertain of the scenery around her. She leaped from the stone to her feet and scanned the area, fury fresh at the monster who mocked her and its cadre of abominations. Where were they? Where had they brought her?

Edelgard was motivated the instant she woke, yet even for her, the space was difficult to grasp.

The object she had found herself sleeping on (and waking from) was a throne. A crudely simple chair, but one built in a manner unmistakeable to her, who once sought a lord. It stood atop a circular podium of short steps, a small way from the floor. All of the ground she stood upon, she noticed, was limestone, as well as the icons that ringed the small hall. Each of them an engraved epitaph and the statue of a great figure, some bearing weapons, some tall in their splendor... all of them heroes. And behind these monuments, pillars joined by walls rose. And rose. And rose, til she could not see a ceiling past the clouds.

What manner of construction was this? Her boot stomped on the pale stone, as a bellow erupted from her throat. "Bastards. Where is this? Show yourself!"
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 03:12:44 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts