Author Topic: The Great Northern Forest  (Read 14823 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Northern Forest
« Reply #90 on: September 12, 2019, 06:47:24 PM »
A pillar of lightning crashed straight into him, smashing the earth in its wake. Such magic power, the searing heat of the heavens. It was, it was...

Kinda ticklish.

"Hey, not bad." He flashed a toothy grin and gave her a thumbs up as the smoke cleared.

His air was all curly like a poofy brush though. It looked absolutely hysterical, too bad he couldn't see it.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 12, 2019, 06:51:06 PM »
Coconut

"Oh yeah!?! Give me a minute and I can show you my real power, you armored dog!"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 12, 2019, 07:49:50 PM »
Vanny

"Oho! Dog am I?" He crossed his arms, thoroughly unimpressed, before staring her down. "Well you better not hesitate then. Because dogs. Like. To eat. Little. Chickens."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 12, 2019, 08:09:39 PM »
Vanny

"Oho! Dog am I?" He crossed his arms, thoroughly unimpressed, before staring her down. "Well you better not hesitate then. Because dogs. Like. To eat. Little. Chickens."

Coconut

"If you don't shut up, I'll turn you into a newt!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 12, 2019, 10:32:28 PM »
Eruraviel

Eru felt the large dick stirring, rewarding Sage with a soft, sensual moan. She reached down, grabbed her own balls and began to slide them up and down Sage's shaft. Her legs remained tightly wrapped around her. She seemed very in control, but suddenly shuddered when Sage's finger brushed against the back of her lef ear.

"Ah-" She cried out softly. Sage could feel her cock throbbing harder against her, all of a sudden.

"So why didn't you come to visit the princess of the forest earlier? A cutie like you is always welcome~"

Sage

The dragon in elf form shuddered at that attention, her own length hardening enough to reach up to bottom of the even-more-petite elf's enormous bosom. Seeing that response occur so favorably led Sage to persist in communing with that part of Eru's ear, rubbing gently against it.

"Mmm~. Had this one known a princess was in residence, I would have immediately come to pay you homage."

A certain word had immediately captured her attention.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 12, 2019, 10:38:15 PM »
Eruraviel

"Nnngggh!" Eru shuddered once more. Her own cock grew as well, thickening and lengthening until it poked out between the two girl's breasts, glistening in the water. She pressed Sage's right up against herself and began grinding her entire body up and down it.

"Yes, be honored to have the chance to commune with my royal body, draconic druid."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 13, 2019, 05:35:32 AM »
Lily

The moment the lightning had struck the armored man she moved. Her leg stomped down as she shot forward with surprising speed, her right fist clenched and ready to strike. But was that really the true blow? Her stance was completely absent and she was full of openings, no to say that was an understatement. A deeper look would only reveal more and more openings. More than should, more than could be. Openings that shouldn't even exist revealed themselves as she charged at him.

No words could describe this force that defied nature which had taken shape right in front of him, here at the heart of nature. It was here in this place that destiny was made.

"Your lesson begins now, do make an effort to survive it, I still need to find where your teacher is."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 14, 2019, 12:28:52 AM »
Van

"Bah! Quit yapping!" He roared before crouching and putting his arms up, ready like a spring. This would be fun!

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 14, 2019, 01:01:57 AM »
Coconut

Coconut flew backwards ten meters before putting her hands out to her sides. Quickly, the pressure of magic intensified in the area as Coconut began charging up her attack again.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 14, 2019, 03:40:47 AM »
Lily

The molten ground shook as her foot hit the ground, earth cascading upwards like a tiny volcanic eruption, She brought her arm back surely ready to launch a blow as the distance between them shortened. Her other foot flew forward and hit the ground just as catastrophically violently as the first, every step bringing their inevitable closer to reality.

Then she lifted her first foot, determined to reach him as fast as possible, faster and faster, she raised it to build up more and more speed. The next step would be even faster.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 14, 2019, 03:54:48 AM »
Vanny boah

It was like a rushing apocalypse coming at him. Something impossible, terrifying to imagine. No... impossible. He just couldn't fathom what she'd do next. It's not like he could see the future anyways. And that was a good thing.

So he just closed his eyes, his mug smiling as placidly as ever. Sometimes, it was better to enjoy the moment than worry about tomorrow. It's a sunny day and everything's going to be okay.

Just as she came, his hands opened and leaned forward slightly. Did he think he was able to catch her, with his slow speed? It's like he was trying to lose here.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 03:56:00 AM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 14, 2019, 09:50:26 PM »
Lily

She shot forward like a rocket after that step, a rocket that was heading right for him. This would surely be a nasty impact....

Except she stopped dead right outside of his range.

"The lesson starts now boy."

And then she calmly walked inside it with her hands in her pockets.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 15, 2019, 03:33:37 PM »
Eruraviel

1:20 am Nexus Time

The enormous elf laid on top of Sage's belly, reaching up and massaging the dragon's scales. One of her hands crept up and reached for Sage's claw.

Still buried deep inside the dragon's slit, with the last remnants of her orgasm finishing up, Eru began to soften. "Ehehe, I've never taken a dragon before~"

Her enormous shaft filled Sage up, and her balls rested upon the base of her tail.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 15, 2019, 04:18:45 PM »
Sage

1:20 AM Nexus Time

The colossal wyrm was more than mere scale and leather to take caution with, but a smooth and well worn expansion of wood and green that spoke of its integral connection to the forest. Wings kin to the boughs of the great trees, filled with softly rustling leaves, enclosing themselves around its pointy-eared companion like a blanket.

'Elves... exceed my expectations in this matter.'

Its soft rumbling tone sent shudders through Eruraviel's body as she pressed so closely to it. Warm folds wrapped tightly around the member buried deep within the dragon's body at the same time one of its claws closed around the elf's hand.

'I do hope my first efforts in the form of your kind were acceptable, too.'

Already the elvish princess could feel an abundance of life stirring within the dragon's body, greedily absorbing everything poured into it.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 15, 2019, 05:18:52 PM »
Sage

1:20 AM Nexus Time

The colossal wyrm was more than mere scale and leather to take caution with, but a smooth and well worn expansion of wood and green that spoke of its integral connection to the forest. Wings kin to the boughs of the great trees, filled with softly rustling leaves, enclosing themselves around its pointy-eared companion like a blanket.

'Elves... exceed my expectations in this matter.'

Its soft rumbling tone sent shudders through Eruraviel's body as she pressed so closely to it. Warm folds wrapped tightly around the member buried deep within the dragon's body at the same time one of its claws closed around the elf's hand.

'I do hope my first efforts in the form of your kind were acceptable, too.'

Already the elvish princess could feel an abundance of life stirring within the dragon's body, greedily absorbing everything poured into it.

Eruraviel

The elf chuckled at that. "You were completely immature, like a young child who was experiencing their first time, but even more inexperienced." Eru squeezed her hand, sliding her body up the scaley body. Her dick slid slowly out of sage with a wet sclicking noise as she did so. "But, that's what made you so cute."