Author Topic: Vampire District  (Read 39613 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Vampire District
« Reply #645 on: November 19, 2019, 02:38:44 AM »
Duke Taro

The duke's child-like smile faded, his arms spreading out wide on the ground.  "I have grown far more powerful over these centuries and far wiser," he said, staring up at her.  "I spend every day playing, reminding myself of the simple joy of living.  I brought you to this tree as a reminder of your many successes."

No matter how old he got, Valarie always seemed older.  Standing in front of this tree, it was like staring a legend.  Those legs, glistening in the night, seemed to call out to him.  Her firm breasts were practically begging him to reach out and touch them.  Although for the moment, he would just make one simple move.  A hand reached out and grabbed her by her shirt, forcing her closer to him.

"Sit master.  We came here to eat."

He wondered sometimes how she saw him.  What did he offer the legend?  How did he influence her tale?  Maybe that is the true thrill of fucking her.  Making a legend cry out your name had to be one of life's greatest thrills.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: November 19, 2019, 03:08:58 AM »
Valerie

"Fine...I guess I have no choice if you're making me...."

She gave a halfhearted rejection as she was following the motion of his pulling arm and the plopped herself down on the only comfortable seat available, his lap. Her posture was far far more aggressive now.

"I will acknowledge your growth, but I didn't think you were this keen on challenging my authority. Is that your angle? Buttering me up so you could take me against this very tree. It would surely secure your position and make you be seen as my official consort, or could it be.... That you desire the throne itself?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: November 19, 2019, 03:42:35 AM »
Duke Taro

"Why do you think I wear this costume," he said, running his hands along those toned abs. There were a lot of layers in the way, but even through all that she would be able to feel something poking her butt.  "Your job has too much responsibility, too much weight.  I am your loyal dog, nothing more nothing less.  Besides..."

He could feel eyes on them.  The couples in the park were staring at them.  It appeared that they finally realized who they were.  Sitting on the opposite patch of grass was a young couple.  The man was shaking, clearly overwhelmed with excitement.  Being so close to Valaire would send any citizen into a bit of a frenzy.  The girl was well built, modest breasts, curvy body.

The count finally stood up, pushing Valarie aside so he could approach the two.  With each step, his grin grew wider and wider as he grew closer and closer.  For a moment, the couple stood perfectly still.  Up close, the man was shorter than the count, but far more well built.  He had clearly been working out before he was turned.  Muscles that could be seen through his shirt, sharp red eyes to match his thirst for blood.  Their eyes did not meet, as the man's shot right past the duke and went to Valarie.

"I like playing with these pathetic excuse for men," he finished at last, grabbing the beefcake by the shirt and hoisting him into the air.  As he flailed helplessly, he turned to the girl.  "If he is alive at the end of this, dump him and move onto someone better.  For now i'm going to borrow him."

He threw the man in front of Valaire.  The poor man landed with a thud.  "For now, why not show him a good time and use his face as a chair.  You rejected me in my office, so I will fuck you out here, but I worked really hard to prepare you a meal, so lets enjoy that first."
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 03:59:44 AM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: November 19, 2019, 03:59:57 AM »
Valerie

That wasn't the only thing that was hard, she had clearly felt it before he had stood up to flex on some citizens. IT was so typical of him but it was one of the things she loved about him.

It didn't mean she would follow his suggestion though. Instead she sat down on the clear blanket and relaxed in a clear show of defiance. Then her hand sought out the thigh of the man Taro had thrown her way and she rubbed it ever so slowly.

"That won't do, If you're that hard you can hardly enjoy the finer details of the meal, so why don't you become that one better for her in the meantime? I can wait a bit and I do love a show, I think this guy will too, and the people will like you more if you're generous~"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: November 19, 2019, 04:24:10 AM »
Duke Taro

"I suppose your right," he said.  "I should burn off some steam before we eat."

For a moment there was silence, each step ruffling the ground.  The girl sheepishly squirmed in anticipation.  "You hear that," Taro asked, taking off his dog suit.  It was the first time in a while his pale white body had been exposed to the light of the moon.  In contrast to the beefcake, he was a lanky man, almost no muscle on his body.  His torso was just as lanky as his arms.  "You get the privilege of being taken by a duke."

Meanwhile, the man in front of Valarie found himself getting hard.  The single touch alone was enough to send him into a rage.  This was both the best and worst day of his life.  Valarie was touching him, actually touching him, yet he had to watch this man fuck his girlfriend?  Tears started gathering in the man's eyes.

"Yes sir," she said, her voice shooting upwards, almost squealing with excitement.  Finally standing in front of her, the Duke grabbed her by the legs and hoisted her onto his shoulders, her legs wrapping gently around his neck.  The Duke bit into her pants, tearing them and her panties off with a hungry growl.   As the tattered remains fell to the ground, the Duke wormed his tongue into her, causing the girl to squirm.  Just as the girl reached orgasm, he grabbed her by her thighs once more and slammed her onto the ground.

"D-duke Taro?  What are...?"

He turned her around, plunging himself into her soaking pussy.  He fucked her for a good five or so minutes, his thighs slamming against her rear, sending claps echoing through the park.

"A-ngh!" she moaned.

He could feel her tighten around him as she orgasmed one last time.  Valaire and the man could see his ass clench as he emptied his seed inside of her.  With the show done, he placed his foot into her back and pressed her body into the dirt.  "Good luck finding another man to please you like that.  It will take a while....."

At last, the Duke turned to Valarie.  "And now the picnic.... right?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: November 19, 2019, 07:13:32 PM »
Valerie

She was just about to confirm his request, the entertainment had been quite pathetic, both the girl for just laying there and him for being so a damned quickshot. But then a rather devious idea struck struck her, one that would make it even fun for herself as well as stick it to the Duke for being too eager to get back.

"Not quite yet, there's one more game to play here..." She turned to the man who's thigh she was still stroking and smiled.

"If you can last longer than Taro I'll make you a baron, how about that? Then you can make that girl your maid..." Her hand rose higher until it was resting atop his bulge.

"Or I can stop right now, it's up to you~"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: November 20, 2019, 01:00:02 AM »
Duke Taro

"No I-"

Before the man could finish his sentence, he found himself staring down that globe like head, its eyes glowing.  "Hold on Valarie!  Thats not fair!  The only reason I came so quick was because you denied me back at the office!  Then I didn't have any time to relive myself because god threw things at me every time I tried to jack off."

Taro turned to the sky, raising a fist to the air.  "God!  YOU HEAR ME!  I'll MURDER YOU SO BAD THEY WILL THINK YOU WERE THE DEVIL!  I'll NOAHS ARC THIS BITCH JUST TO SPITE YOUR SORRY ASS!"

After finishing his speech, he turned around towards the two, smiled and said, "Besides, I spend all my time torturing these stupid admirers.  I worked really hard to make us food too.  Why should I share that with this loser?"

He dug his foot into the man's face, just to make a point.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: November 21, 2019, 09:13:22 PM »
Valerie

"Ohohoho...."

Valerie rose from seated position with one raised to herself, and somehow her whole figure was obstructed by shadows. It was sudden and it struck them both, menacing, that was how it felt.

"You thought it was God who threw those rocks at you...."

Her hand had now completed its journey to her face and the ancient vampire broke out in laughter.

"But it was I, Valerie!"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: November 22, 2019, 02:09:15 AM »
Duke

"What?!  Impossible!" The duke cried.

Her words sliced into his heart, bringing him to his knees.  He slammed his fist into the grass and shouted, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  Why Valarie!?  WHY?!"

The man on the ground looked up at Valarie, then at the duke.  Whats going on? he thought to himself.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: November 23, 2019, 07:39:02 PM »
Valerie

"Because...."

In her hand, it was revealed she'd been holding the basket all along as the shadows disappeared menacingly.

Then she slammed the basket into the ground so hard the the very earth itself shhake, but beyond all that, her majestic pose made the sky and the very air shake.

"I reject my humanity, TAROOOOOOOO!"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: November 23, 2019, 10:59:28 PM »
Duke Taro

Taro, knees on the ground, staring up at Valarie, looked up in horror.  The sheer terror was clear upon his scowl.  As she raised his basket to the sky, he thought back to his time with her.  All of that hard work, the people he lost along the way.  The basket came downwards, while the Duke launched himself into her chest, tackling her to the floor the moment of impact.

"Valarie!  You can't!  You can't reject your humanity!  Its all we have!  If not for our humanity, what makes us any different than the humans in which we fight?  Once our humanity is gone, then we truely are nothing but beasts!"

Taro's arms pinned her wrists to the ground.  Staring into her eyes he said, "You are still beautiful.  There is no need to sully your heart."

He buried his head in her breasts.  "You did not need to sell your soul to get my attention.  I already love you."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: November 23, 2019, 11:09:43 PM »
Valerie

Or so the Duke imagined it would all come dow, a tearful confession and rekindling of romance. How naive....

In truth Valerie just sidestepped his tackle and let him taste the dirt much like his basket before him.

"Oh you are adorable my dear little Taro, but you're forgetting one thing, one very important thing here. Calling me a beast is hardly something you should do to your lady, I'm disappointed. Did you truly forget it?"

She took a step closer.

"Forget that I was never human to begin with. My race is wholly removed from humanity from the start, much like the dragons and the fairies. But you, you're a hybrid as is the rest of the so called Purity movement, quite ironic isn't it. By their own beliefs, they should be purging themselves."

She sighed.

"Forget it... Actually, why don't you call up your new assistant? I'd like to meet her."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: November 25, 2019, 02:07:38 AM »
Duke Taro

No you have more humanity than any human ever could.

That is what the Duke wanted to say.  Instead all that came out was, "It is ironic.  But man and beast were never seperate to begin with.  Even the so-called empathy present in humanity is something present in dogs and even some sea mammals.  While I do not want to turn my heart away from yours, I am your vassel first and your lover second.  I will be more than happy to introduce you to my beautiful assistant."

The Duke reached into his pocket and put the cellphone to his ear.  The somber features instantly gave way to that familiar mischevious smile.  "Soooo.... how has the city been?  Have you been burned at the stake yet?  Did god call his lightning down?!  DID SATAN TRY TO FUCK YOU WITH HIS SOUL!?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: November 25, 2019, 03:03:59 AM »
Duke Taro (in a phone call with Forest)

"Wow the first thing you do after leaving is fuck?" he said, giving Valarie a thumbs up on her behalf.  "Your hornier than me and I jacked off when you left, well until god hit me for my sins.  Turned out it was just my boss.  Oh right!  You want to meet her, Valarie I mean?  Since you took the job, might as well learn who your working for."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: November 25, 2019, 03:23:18 AM »
Duke Taro

In a phone call with Forest

"Funny, when you say it like that, sounds like she took advantage of you...  WAIT did she touch you?  I should sue her for harassing my employees!  Is that why you want to talk to me?!  I'll kick her ass!"

Wait he probably can't kick her ass.

"I'll scold her while shes kicking my ass!  And she will have to listen to my obnoxious screaming, even in her dreeeeaaaams.  Plus, i'll probably get off to the pain anyway, so win-win!  Just hurry on over to central park.  Its a few blocks away from the city hall where we work."