Author Topic: Swole City  (Read 14335 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Swole City
« Reply #420 on: September 13, 2020, 10:09:37 PM »
Roman

So there was limits, even for someone like Yusho.  Perhaps this was a sign, a crossroads in his life.  What would happen if he just accepted where he was at, enjoyed the power he had gained?  If he went back to Valarie, maybe he could do something under her district, really make an impact on the world.  After all, now that he was a vampire, he was truly special.  Those normal limits were gone now.

Roman took a deep breath and said, "Good for you.  I really do think this is the only thing that I want though.  So then what makes you feel happy then?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: September 13, 2020, 10:13:04 PM »
Yusho

He hummed somberly to the first part of the response, but then a small smile stretched under his moustache. "Kicking rogues and abusers of the people in the head. Using my strength for others. Sleeping, eating and laughing well."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: September 13, 2020, 10:17:33 PM »
Roman

"So what you really like being old man robin hood?" he asked, smiling at him.  There really was no reason for that man to lie about that.  Thats probably why he smiled.  "So thats really what makes you happy huh, just making others feel good?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: September 13, 2020, 10:34:10 PM »
Yusho

"I'm not as selfless as to say that's enough," he said. "But it's not a lie. I've been happier, better at achieving the duties I have the power to perform and the disposition to know, since admitting this to myself. Knowing where you stand in the universal stair isn't just a paltry exercise of listening and seeing for what your circumstances have dropped in your lap. It's also an effort to know yourself, as you were and as you might be."

Yusho chuckled. Listen to him. It's almost like he was still a monk, albeit one who would affront his peers.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 10:52:39 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: September 14, 2020, 11:12:47 PM »
Sakura

Sakura's digits danced inside of Valerie's maw. "We both know how easy that is to fix, Valerie." With a theatric gesture, she let go of Valerie's back and plunged her arm into a dark portal. After a few moments to build the suspense, she withdrew a familiar bottle of pills with a picture of Elizabeth winking. She popped the top off and tapped a few tablets into her mouth before tossing it back into the shadow.

A hot bulge began to rapidly grow against Valerie's crotch, and Sakura bit her lip as a familiar sensation of intense arousal clouded her mind with lust.

Valerie

But just before Sakura put the pills in her mouth, her liege acted quickly and snatched the bottle away from her as well as jumped back to create some distance between them.

"Now it is your turn to feel the burning need of unfulfilled arousal. Furthermore this is a public bleach, we cannot possibly engage in something like that here, with so many mortals around us. Now how about you go see that your friend is not feeling too lonely and I will make sure my newest minion is not getting himself killed."

Valerie smiled and relaxed, the further she got from Sakura right now the better she could control her arousal. "You can come see me later if you wish to get an assignment, I need to think before giving one to someone of your talent... Can I have my clothes back? I doubt you could afford paying the cost to replace them, their worth is akin to a small mansion..."

Sakura

Sakura looked at her with a startled expression, then chuckled, before bursting out laughing. She looked down at her slick fingers and shook her head, taking a step back and focusing to cool her head. "You're right, this isn't the right place for this." She replied.

"Hey, what's up?" Sakura telepathically asked Edel. "Sorry if that made you uncomfortable.

Sakura reached into her shadow and pulled out Valerie's clothes, leisurely tossing them at her. "Why don't we talk about that now?" Sakura asked. "I can send a shadow to check on him for you, and I have some questions I'd like to ask you myself."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: September 15, 2020, 12:28:48 AM »
Roman

Roman paused for a moment, really letting the words sink.  "Well its not like I haven't thought about why I want this... I think I just want to be remembered, to go down as someone special enough not to be forgotten.  Still, its nice to know you can be greedy too."

Roman sighed, standing to his feet.  "I'm sorry.  We should get started right?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: September 15, 2020, 01:29:06 AM »
Yusho

The master considered the student for a moment. He released a temperate air from his lungs that reached Roman's cheeks, mild with something like approval, and began to stretch. One arm over his chest, then the other, making his lean muscles ripple, flexing his body from side to side... before he contently crossed his legs and landed on the grass in the lotus position as if he'd done it a million times.

"Today we're meditating."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: September 15, 2020, 02:28:51 AM »
Roman

Roman sat down, placing one leg over another and glancing at Yusho with each muscle he moved.  He managed to achive the lotus form, but he locked his joints.  It also just sort of strained him since he wasn't used to it.

"Is this because I had sex?" he said.  "Because if it is i'm sorry."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: September 16, 2020, 04:17:55 AM »
Valerie

She caught the clothes with a nimbleness that could only be achieved by the vampire King, then without Shane she stripped naked and put them on slowly as if she was putting in a show for Sakura, no she was definitely putting on a show. Her breasts were carefully slid into the cups of her bra and her she took her sweet time buttoning up the shirt that strained to contained even her modest bust.

"Mhm..."

Then she pulled on her shorts and panties, the string holding her underwear up could be seen sticking out of her shorts but it wasn't quite perfect yet. Val tugged it up further up until it rested on her hip bone. It'd be no good unless anyone could clearly see what kind of underwear she was wearing, and having rub against and tease her sensitive pussy was great binus.

"Oh forgive me, what were you say-" The Vampire King was interrupted by a beeping in her pocket and the blonde took out a phone from her pocket, she looked at it solemnly before shifting her attention back to Sakura.

"There has been a development. One or my sources just told me Halloween Town is under attack by what appears to be Pro Human Radicals. I cannot say how truthful that is but it is not something I can sit idly by and tolerate, I am sorry to say but I will have to and assess the situation personally."
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 04:18:57 AM by Bern »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: September 16, 2020, 09:38:14 PM »
Yusho

Yusho closed his eye and rolled his neck until a dull pop cracked from it. "I'm not celibate," he retorted, unwilling or unable to hide the blunt mirth in his cool tone. "You were frustrated, you came to a boil, you vented and you listened, but you're still troubled. Now, I want you to decompress while what we discussed is fresh. Let whatever you think you learned and you need to learn sink in."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: September 17, 2020, 12:07:15 AM »
Valerie

She caught the clothes with a nimbleness that could only be achieved by the vampire King, then without Shane she stripped naked and put them on slowly as if she was putting in a show for Sakura, no she was definitely putting on a show. Her breasts were carefully slid into the cups of her bra and her she took her sweet time buttoning up the shirt that strained to contained even her modest bust.

"Mhm..."

Then she pulled on her shorts and panties, the string holding her underwear up could be seen sticking out of her shorts but it wasn't quite perfect yet. Val tugged it up further up until it rested on her hip bone. It'd be no good unless anyone could clearly see what kind of underwear she was wearing, and having rub against and tease her sensitive pussy was great binus.

"Oh forgive me, what were you say-" The Vampire King was interrupted by a beeping in her pocket and the blonde took out a phone from her pocket, she looked at it solemnly before shifting her attention back to Sakura.

"There has been a development. One or my sources just told me Halloween Town is under attack by what appears to be Pro Human Radicals. I cannot say how truthful that is but it is not something I can sit idly by and tolerate, I am sorry to say but I will have to and assess the situation personally."

Sakura

Sakura simply stood back and enjoyed the show that Valerie was giving her. Her shadows threaded themselves around her body, solidifying and filling out around her curves until a tightly bound form-fitting dress.

She raised her eyebrow and frowned, following after her lord. "Pro-human radicals? You hired me as your bodyguard, so I'll be going along with you." Sakura insisted. "We can talk on the way there."
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 12:13:28 AM by SINIB »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: September 17, 2020, 02:04:56 AM »
Roman

Show off, he thought.

Roman closed his eyes and thought back on the day.  A lot had happened, even the idea of being left with his own thoughts forced a wave of anxiety through his entire body.  Truth be told, the three or four workouts he has done today seemed downright easy next to the idea of facing his own angst.

"Are you sure we can't like, train or workout or maybe take a brisk walk?  I'd enjoy a brisk walk."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: September 17, 2020, 06:57:50 PM »
Yusho

"If you don't want to do it, that's more reason why I want you to try." Yusho didn't open his eye or tense his expression as he responded. The rise and fall of his chest had dimmed to nearly nothing, steady tranquility radiating outwards. "Don't worry, we'll get hands on later."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: September 17, 2020, 09:37:04 PM »
Valerie

"There is no time to talk, Halloween Town is far away."

In the next instant the Vampire King had picked up Sakura and begun running at full speed towards the north-east. Even though heading through Dojo district might be faster on paper, the chance of a hostile encounter that slowed them down there was too great which is why she chose to go around it instead. At their current speed they'd reach the shores of Halloween Town in a few minutes.

Continued in Halloween Town

« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 10:15:21 PM by Bern »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: September 18, 2020, 12:47:35 AM »
Roman

Roman stared at Yusho for a moment, perhaps steeling himself or maybe just deciding whether or not to trust the old man.  After taking a deep breath he said, "fine then, walk me through this whole thing then.  I have tried meditating in the past, but didn't like it.  Whenever I tried it again, I could never concentrate."