Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 54472 times)

Thedoctor

Jeanne

The blonde Servant didn't comment on Sakura squeezing fist even though she noticed it. She must have been bottling up all that frustration for quite some while now. Then Sakura sauntered up behind her and caught her in a hug, suggesting that they should head back to the house. "I don't think it would be very wise to give her that 'attitude check'  infront of Joe. It would only serve to give him the wrong impression. He already thinks you are doing shady business." She responded to Sakura other question.

"I'm sorry master but it seems I have been caught by a pregnant woman, so I'm afraid I cannot comply with that order." She shook her head in defeat, this enemy was far too great even for her to overcome.

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
Coppelius

Deep in thought, the doll took a second to register the voice calling out to him; as he did and his eyes focuse on the enigmatic Lady clothed in pure crimson, his interest was immediately piqued.

"Oh, yes. Sorry, did i startle you?"

With a jerk of his hand, Coppelius loosened the fine strings keeping him afloat and landed nonchalantly on the asphalt.

"I am Coppelius, and who might you be?"

Bending forward slightly, the boy's eyes had a lively glint in them as he studied every micrometer of the newly found distraction.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Anastasia

"Why you're behaving like a pickpocket? She's not even fighting back." Anastasia sighed, seeing how the woman apparently wasn't in the mood for a fight. Yet. If Ruler's action pushed too far, Anastasia would just release the ice storm in support. The temperature already started cooling down slightly as the mage was preparing for the conflict to unfold.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
RED

"Ahh! So you're heroes! You should've just said that from the beginning instead of using big words, you doofus." She smiled and stole a spoonful off Shirou's ice-cream cup. "I'm a hero too, y'know? Though I'm definitely stronger than you, hmph!"

She then proceeded to flex, as if to show off her incredible muscle strength.

Costin

"Hah! You sure got some weird hobbies, hanging around like that." She grinned before daintly closing the distance and giving the boy a playful boop. "And no, I have to say, that was anything but frightening. You should've used a chainsaw or something if thats what you were going for."

She took a healthy breath and looked down at the kid. He felt anything but human, both in smell and touch. It was more like looking at some doll. Oh well, not like she cared, but she had no reason to be rude.

"Name's Costin. Nice to meetcha!" She said before offering him her hand.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 01:00:23 AM by francobull3 »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Neptune

The men came after her again. But she was ready for them haha, no way would they ever hit her like that. Owww....

The world spun around and around, then all she saw the roof. The goddess had been knocked over with a single blow, leaving her on her back, completely defenseless. "Hey, that's cheating, you're supposed to yell before you strike!" Her complaints were bizarre to say the least.

Gadreel

"Such does make for a superior spectacle." Gadreel had to speak up to reinforce the young goddess' assertion. She was not incorrect on this matter. "And this is, to my knowledge, a spectator sport."

The crowd began shouting and cheering in excitement again as things got interesting. The fallen angel considered getting involved, but that would be an insult to Neptune's obvious strength. Indeed, he was quite confident that she would deal well with one of them attempting to descend upon her and commence with striking her person.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Feng

Conveniently for them, Feng didn't change his position since the start of the fight, so just a touch was all that was needed to heal up Engetsu. The monk touched Engetsu's shell, a blue aura emanating from his body. He had no more words for those walking calamities. It would be a miracle if such thickheaded maniacs even considered his words. So thus he prayed. He joined his hands first to swat away the puppet that the demonic sword with twelve ephemeral arms swifter than even strongest wing.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Mitsu

"Sounds dubious. There's simply no 'memory space' in a brain to memorize all styles in the world, and I bet new styles just keep getting developed. Probably some sort of braggart who craves attention. But sure, maybe you should teach him a lesson for such an arrogant pitch." The Unchained proposed. At very least she could get some Schadenfreude out of that. Dunno, it just rubbed her wrong that someone would advertise like that. Only naive people would believe such claims.

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
Coppelius

A chuckle escaped Coppelius, as a wide grin formed on his face.

"Not a bad idea, i'll keep that in mind for next time."

With that, he squeezed the vampire's hand with his own, the balljoints of his fingers creaking ever so slightly.

"So, what's a classy Lady like you doing in this part of town? Seeing some guy hanging around shouldn't be that surprising out here, eh?"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Oren

"Ohh. But who's gonna be picking dresses for who? Or are we all picking dresses?" The latter sounded pretty complicated! That could take such a long time, and they would have to sort them all, then they would have to try all of them and decide which was best. Very confusing.

Grigori

Ah, it didn't take Grigori any time at all to realize what had happened. She had noticed Olga's addition a bit before, and Olga was rather easy to read all things considered. Well, it wasn't as if she couldn't join in on the fun either.

So the older mage pressed back, pushing Olga back up against Saber. "Hmm? Is there something to be sorry about, Olga? I didn't see anything amiss. Just two girls hugging. Did you notice something odd, Brutae?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Ron

It was pure pain. In any other state of mind, in any other form, Ron would be paralyzed with this uttermost agony. He was blinded, and the source of this blindness could easily tear the front of his skull from his head with just a bit more leverage.

None of this mattered. None of this would stop him. The werewolf thrashed and howled and sought to slaughter the source of his suffering even while his eyes attempted in futility to regrow despite the obstruction in his sockets. He continued in this vein until something, someone, struck him and knocked him aside to free him.

Even he required a few moments to recover while pieces of scraped brain matter regrew, and his eyes followed. The nerves were particularly complicated there, so he thrashed blindly on the ground until...

A friendly scent. It would not normally matter, but it meant he could prioritize killing that one second. The werewolf left Shinobu alone as some semblance of cunning returned to him. Frontal assaults were not working.

kill. how?

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

Medaka frowned.  "Thats not true," she said simply. "While the brain can be likened to a computer, it is not comprised of simple hardrive space.  Instead, memories are a flow of electricity, connected by the wires known as neurons.  Skill is a complex arrangement of these wires, triggered by a web of stimulation.  I myself have mastered all forms of modern martial arts and even the basics of other more ancient martial arts, such as ninjitsu.  If this man is worth his boasting, he would have mastered far more."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Mitsu

"But you didn't master some common sense, on another hand." She sighed. If the comparison was valid, then if the man was worth his boasting then he was probably even more weird, insane or utterly naive. Mitsuba could remember everything, but the physical brain wasn't the seat of her memory. Thus she would never run out of capacity. She pitied those humans with a tunnel vision who focused too narrowly on something to detriment of everything else or put eggs into too many baskets.  "Anyway, just because somebody wrote something on a poster, it doesn't mean it has to be true. Believe me, people like to spin exaggarated tales like that."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

His eyes widened for a second when he felt golden silk brush against his shoulder. His weapon flashed in order to strike the transgressor down, but he was one step too late regardless. He could only watch as the mongrel and its companion crashed into the ground, causing a cloud of dust to cloak the air around the three.

Magnificient, how utterly splendid, that is probably what he would have said any other time. But this was quite the complication. How idiotic, it seemed he had fallen back into his old habits once again and let an opportunity slip by. Nay, worse, he had left himself open like a babe from the start. Ahh, this was vexing, this would surely spell his doom.

He could have done better, nay, should have done better. How laughable, how inexcusable. And yet, he was anything but angry. His eyes pried the two as if he was observing a paradox, a completely and utterly alien specimen down to the very soul. Could it be that he was now growing wary of her?

Vanguard smiled, how absurd, it was enough to make even the hardiest of warriors smile.

"Well, now. The time is ripe to put an end to this ridiculous farce, don't you agree? Allow me to re-introduce myself. My name is Vanguard. Ahh, it is no name you need to trouble yourself with remembering. Tis that of a fool who once went so far as to defy the gods for a pitiful ambition, and I have carried his curse ever since." He spoke as softly as ever, without a trace of hostility in his words.

If he truly wished to keep fighting, the most logical course of action would have been to charge back at them. Could this mean that there was a chance, as small as it was, to settle this once and for all without further bloodshed?

But at that moment, he frowned and his words turned sharp, grave, much like a teacher scolding a student, and yet his voice also carried curiosity, like there was something fundamental he simply could not pin down about her.

"I must say, I am utterly lost. I had looked down on you, yes, I admit it as a grave error on my part. One I will not be so callous as to repeat again. And yet, you had a perfect opportunity to strike me down. Why didn't you? What is Medaka to you?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Jeanne

The blonde Servant didn't comment on Sakura squeezing fist even though she noticed it. She must have been bottling up all that frustration for quite some while now. Then Sakura sauntered up behind her and caught her in a hug, suggesting that they should head back to the house. "I don't think it would be very wise to give her that 'attitude check'  infront of Joe. It would only serve to give him the wrong impression. He already thinks you are doing shady business." She responded to Sakura other question.

"I'm sorry master but it seems I have been caught by a pregnant woman, so I'm afraid I cannot comply with that order." She shook her head in defeat, this enemy was far too great even for her to overcome.

Sakura and Shirou

"Then I'll just have to kidnap you! I could never let such a cute girl escape me!" With a bit of effort, Sakura lifted Jeanne off the ground, and after reinforcing herself, easily slung her over her shoulder.

With that, the three of them left Rin's small bungalow and began heading towards the house.

"Well of course not, I wouldn't want to alienate him or make him want to break up with her! Or even really humiliate her in any form. She just needs to get told what's up and that the way she's acting is super hurtful to us. I'm sure she'll change her ways!"

Sakura spunded chipper and optimistic as she spoke, perhaps overtly so. The girl seemed to really believe that this small talk would make her sister behave better.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 02:52:11 PM by Thedoctor »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
IRON=SAKURA

"Haha, iunno what you girls are going to do, but I've already found my dress. Maybe I should go get my hair done, though... And do other girl stuff?" She sounded a bit confused. She wasn't used to this sort of activity.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end