Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 30891 times)

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Set     

Ugh. She didn't have the patience for this game. Set swung her staff again and again, winds blasting apart the building and quickly sending it to its destruction. "Meddy, remember what I said about boring me!" One blast caved in the wall of a completely unrelated building.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Hazel

The blond turned her head to face the skeleton.  "Oh don't pretend like you even did your job," she said with a groan.  "I won't be sending you on any jobs like that for a while.  However, in this case, it might be unavoidable."

Meanwhile, the other two continued their conversation.  "Look, this is quality!  Where else would you get art this good!" Jack shouted, his tone playfully defensive.

"You didn't even draw it," Jones retorted.  "Hell, you didn't even find it.  I did!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

The pirate kicked the seat in front of him with all his strength, enough to knock a normal man forward and more than enough to send Jack the message. "Quit yappin', I can't hear the lady." He commanded him with undeniable might. "So what is it?" He asked Hazel, finally somewhat curious. Or maybe, and more likely, he was bored.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

Whatever plot or scheme she concocted, his hawk eyes would see through them all. Not for a second did his stoic expression stop observing her. The metal warrior dashed, only to change direction and raise his knee with colossal force to strike her from the side with the intent to follow through with a feral palm strike.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 05:36:27 AM by francobull3 »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

Unsurprisingly, it didn't take long for a bit of a crowd to gather, between the two of them putting on quite the show. Part of her wondered just what Sera had in mind, when she felt Nero's hand grabbing at her rear as if testing the smooth curve. Her remark only confirmed it, and brought a slight grin to Emily's face.

"Mmm, and I wonder if the quality is maintained over here," Emily mused, reaching over to Nero's rear to return the favor.

Then she spotted a familiar lavender-head, periwinkle eyes brightening with mirth and surprise, "Ah, Rider," Emily said, willing a vine to come up behind the woman and carry her over, "You've come at a perfect time! Excuse me, Megan, if you could find something nice for my friend and I, that would be wonderful."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Thedoctor

Molly

His move was foolproof and would cut off her off that moment she slowed down as she reacted to his dodge. That's why it failed. This was all working under the assumption she dashed with some kind of plan in mind, that the dash was only secondary to her primary goal, it wasn't.

It was the only she was committed to doing, the enemy didn't matter. All that mattered was to keep running. That's why she didn't slow down, not even for a fraction of a second.

She kept running, blowing past him yet still maintaining her sprint. Molly clenched her teeth in preparation for a complete reversal. Timing was extremely important here if she misjudged either the number of steps left required to pull it off she'd crash and burn.

She finally reached the support beam she'd knocked down earlier. With a single determined step she stomped down hard on it sending it sliding across the floor at great speeds as she used the kinetic force to send herself airborne while also reversing her course, sending her spinning back towards her opponent.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rosa

Rosa flicked Sakura, knocking her over in the process. She made an annoyed pouty face at her as if to say "hmmph, that'll teach you to ignore me!!!" Rosa didn't get why she was still so mad. She was being a complete idiot in her eyes. Just get over it, this was just how the world works.

Rosa shook her head at Marcus. "No, nothing in particular. I was just punishing a stupid foolish man who tried to take advantage of me, that's all."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Blackmore (With Rosa)

"And who might that foolish man be?"A voice suddenly called behind her while her back hit something, casting a shadow over everyone at the table. How did such a massive man just sneak up on everyone at the table? It was almost like he just appeared out of nowhere, or was there all along and they had just noticed.

"Aw look, you've even made a new friend. I'm so proud of you." He beamed at her, peering at the man who had collapsed a second ago with strange interest. "Is everyone enjoying their meal?"
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 07:31:35 PM by francobull3 »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

A large shadow drew Marcus's eyes.  He lazily pointed his finger at the large body now blocking their light.  "Don't tell me its this guy," he retorted.  Before grabbing hold of Rose's hand.  "And don't smack people."

He wasn't going to let her bully the one who was healing him.  Even he wasn't that mean.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lizzie

Onmyuoji?

Putting aside the foreign term he used there was still the pressing matter of having to come up with an answer as to why she was knowledgeable about demons. Well it wasn't so much an issue more than a subject she didn't want to discuss lightly. She let out a sigh at the inevitability of it.

"I've killed far too many over the years not to have a clue about them." She told him truthfully.

Engetsu

"I see." He nodded curtly as he absorbed the information. It was definetely a heavy subject to tackle, if not a difficult one. He had to respect her honesty, at the very least. But he wouldn't judge her over this little, though he'd be lying if he said she didn't pique his curiosity.

"You must've been a powerful warrior then. I am honored to be able to meet such a person." He smiled truthfully, without a single hint of doubt in his words. He crossed his arms confidently, radiating that same serene presence.

"So what do you know of them?" He asked her directly, cutting straight to the point with a honest interest in what someone as strong as her would have to say.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

Hmph, interesting...

So he wasn't the target after all. While evading him was a wise move, he failed to understand the meaning of her next maneuver. Did she think this would somehow grant her an advantage?

A hand ripped through wind and grabbed her throat as she was about to strike him. With the force of a raging tornado, he used her momentum to twist his body, releasing a heavy gust of wind as he guided her onto the floor with triple-fold might, crushing it apart with a thunderous impact brimming with lightning. That was the ultimate difference between the two. She would drag the heavens down so she could reach their level. He, on the other hand, would go so far as to destroy it.

"That was foolish." He told her dejectedly, tightening his grip as both fell down. The moment she'd hit the ground, her loss would be certain. But that had not happened yet. Was the situation truly hopeless?

« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 09:05:03 PM by francobull3 »

Thedoctor

Saber

Saber raised an eyebrow at the weird thing that was unfolding before them. This mage was quite quirky, to start drawing someone you just met in the middle of the street was a strange sight indeed.

"Should I strike some pose for or is this good enough for you mage?" She spun around merrily before approaching to take a peek at the rawing he was making.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Set

Goodness, this was boring. From her safe position in the sky Set just took the occasional pot shot at the rubble. Soon there would be nothing left but particles. Even the shards of rock would be turned to dust.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rebecca

"It was pretty fun! I felt kinda bad for my pokemon when it was getting ganged up on though. Probably needs more training... and a better trainer." She shook her head a bit. "So how do I return him to the ball?"

Set

"Oh my. You seemed so smart! I didn't think that I would have to repeat myself. You can't force me to do anything! What you can do is taking actions that would make sure that I wouldn't need to do something you disagree with." Her lightning snapped at the air like a serpent.

"For example, if I wanted to kill that running guy because he was annoying me the best thing you could do is get him out of my sight. Then everyone gets what they want!"

Oka

Oka laughed. "You just press the button in the center, like this." Oka pressed hers and Waggly went into the ball with a flash of light.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Rebecca

"Oh, alright." She hit the button and watched the small animal get pulled into the ball with a bit of red light. "So, whadda we do now?"