Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 184828 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #1185 on: July 04, 2018, 01:33:58 AM »
Jalut

"What the hell are you doing here!?" His eyes popped into open circles after he heard Lulu. And why was she sitting on her ass there instead of doing her job!? What a lousy servant this half baked angel made...

Him, running away? Never! Especially not from a pipsqueak like her. But more importantly, he was having way too much fun. Instead of blood, a vicious shadow-like substance splurged out of his shoulder, the clean hit piercing right through his carapace.

He grit his teeth. Such sweet pain, he had not fought a valiant hero like this since three thousand years ago. He roared with his full intent, spinning his body and throwing her off balance in a skillful maneuver that overturned their positions. Now right above the cat, their velocity finally grew at an impasse as they reached the sky's peak, surrounded by stars and darkness.

"JALUT THE TRUE OF THE TEN COMMANDMENTS!! ENGRAVE MY NAME INTO YOUR SEPULCHER!!!" His creaking voice was as the rusting of metal and the booming of thunder alike, and his halberd swing unlike any human blade. Merely trying to block it would shatter an elephant's bones, and the shockwave could cleave through stone with its raw intensity. "CRITICAL SLASH!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: July 04, 2018, 01:37:28 AM »
Eruraviel

Eruraviel shook her head and frowned. "That place is not fit to be your abode. A ruler like yourself needs to go and find a good and proper palace."

The elf pulled out a crystal ball out of god knows where and began to peer through it. "Hold on, this shall only take but s moment."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: July 04, 2018, 01:39:56 AM »
Ezekiel

Ezekiel clapped his hands in good humor. "Well, if you squeeze in I'm sure both of you can fit. Or I could make a bigger carriage." He talked aloofly, though with his large arms he could definitely carry both.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: July 04, 2018, 03:47:34 AM »
Lily

"Disgusting. I'd rather jump."

And so she did.

The readhead walked over to the edge of the roof..... and kept walking right over the edge.

"There's a store doooooown heeeeeereee!" Her voice rose in volume as she fell.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: July 04, 2018, 03:52:16 AM »
Lucy

"More like a Critical Failure!"

A collection of swords wedged themselves between the descending axe and the feline knight, stopping the elephant crusher with the might of a three headed dragon.

The fallen Angel had followed them from her cloud, choosing the exact right moment to intervene for maximum impact. But what was the meaning of this? What could her motives be for intervening in this way? A mystery that's for sure, and one that may or may not be revealed later on, the world is a strange place after all.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: July 04, 2018, 04:01:44 AM »
Suerte

"Wow, you can't get a break from her," Suerte said with a quick giggle at Zeke's expense.  After giving a quick shrug, she hopped off the side as well.  Air rushed through the trench coat, blowing it up like a little parachute, though it did not slow her fall in the slightest.  However, that didn't really matter anyway as a conveniently placed stunt cushion had been placed at the exact spot where they were falling.

"Hey," shouted a guy in a silly looking spandex suit.  "What do you think you two are doing!  Thats my gig, MY STUNT!"

« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 04:06:05 AM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: July 04, 2018, 04:12:13 AM »
Ezekiel

"Yeah, what a rude kid..." He rubbed his hair in embarrassment, looking sorta confused. Did she have something against him? He wouldn't remember a girl like her in the first place.

Well, seeing how they were both jumping, he chose to follow suit. Or not. It's not that shopping for clothes wasn't amusing, but he was starting to get bored. He yawned loudly, his mouth gaping to show unnatural teeth before he set his eyes to the stars and the moon sadly.

Then, a small smile appeared on his lips. He deployed his wings once more and left like a black streak in the skies.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: July 04, 2018, 05:50:06 AM »
Lily

Lily landed on a cushion that happened to be there, strange she didn't remember this set or crew being here earlier when she went up. Whatever, they were a bunch of losers anyway. She leapt off the cushion and punched the main actor, knocking him out.

"Add this to the blooper reel or whatever, the audience will never see it coming." With a short wave she took off, walking away at a calm pace.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: July 04, 2018, 02:48:24 PM »
Charlotte

"Gotta admit, I've never been much for heels," the blonde noted, honing in on the criteria Dahlia listed out, "But it looks like this place is pretty neatly organized."

With that, the gunslinger indicated a section of the store stocked with just the sorts of boots the black-haired beauty was looking for with a quick nod.

"Should find something decent over there." she said, leading the other woman over.

Dahlia

The jotunn's granddaughter instead strolled in like she owned the place, giving the bounty hunter another quick look over. Revealing quite a bit while wearing very little was nice to watch, but a little... juvenile. "Sometimes less is more, sweetheart." Better to keep someone's imagination active.

Heels did that nicely, plus they were fun to crush certain people beneath. She went through looking over at least a dozen pairs of boots until she found one that was the right combination of 'in her size' and 'in her style.' Most people probably couldn't tell the difference at first glance.

Then came the trying on, with her long legs stretching out and up effortlessly in those tight pants.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: July 04, 2018, 04:43:13 PM »
Suerte

"Well ok," the Cowgirl said as she watched the spandex man fall back first into the ground.  "I guess your the camera shy type huh?"

Without really worrying about the man, she followed the shorter girl away from the set, giving the camera crew a wink and a wave.  As she took in her surroundings, she realized this place actually had more than one clothing store.  There were underwear shops, bathing suit stores, costume shops and even formal wear places.  Back in the dessert land where she came from, most towns only had one general store.  If they didn't have what you wanted, you were out of luck.

With a bounce in her step, she ran in front of the girl, walking backwards as she said, "So about that killing millions comment you said earlier.  Is that true?"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: July 04, 2018, 07:26:36 PM »
Eleanor

Oh, were they done? With all their cute bickering and bonding in full swing she had dozed off for a moment. She walked over, that sweet smell still around her. "My apologies, but I needed a moment. I assume you two have worked out whatever issues may have come from reduced size?"

Lugh

Finally seeing a chance to test his knowledge, Lugh moved forward and... chomped down on the new boots. He shook his head almost violently, tearing them apart with his strength and teeth. Lugh spit out what was left onto the ground. "Bad boots."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: July 04, 2018, 09:05:58 PM »
Valerie

"Human hah! If this is what humans feel like I really must have been sleeping far too long." The blonde broke out in full maniacal laughter, her rasp voice grinding like metal in metal. The it all stopped and things went quiet. Her crimson eyes sharpened, focusing on the monk. She leaned over towards his neck once more, instead of her fangs making contact this time it was her tongue, gently licking the puncture wounds, when the King retracted a shirt moment later the wounds were gone.

"Your taste is quite divine, forming a stark contrast to your devilish hands." It was true, the monk was embracing her in a way more fit for lovers.

Yusho

The dubious laughter wasn't very comforting, but Yusho would make due. Or rather, he had to make do, he was still stuck in salacious proximity with her and trembling from the feeding - he hoped all that was touching was his blood, but he didn't feel any of the signs of an attempt at sucking out part of his spirit -, and the aftertaste of her tongue on his sensitive neck had him lingering for another second before he could retort.

"Should I take both as a compliment?" His hands hovered an inch over Valerie, no longer holding with near-desperation to her body. Though his cheeks were flushed, he continued with a sliver of impatience, "It sounded like you were propositioning me, your highness."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: July 04, 2018, 09:30:31 PM »
Charlotte

The gunslinger could practically feel the woman's gaze on her as they made their way over, allowing a small smirk at her remark, "Sometimes, darling. Sometimes," she mused. Perhaps a small surprise might be order, just for the hell of it.

The blonde watched her pick through the selection, centuries of experience and the course of her selections letting her take note of what the black-haired beauty seemed to consider her style. Well, not that what she finally decided on wouldn't be a good fit for her. Then she finally found something, the cowgirl making no attempt to hide her appreciation of how those pants seemed to mold perfectly to those long toned legs.

"Well, seems like it might be a nice fit, Dar-" was all Charlotte had time to say before Lugh came out of nowhere and chomped down on the boots, ripping them apart like any dog would.

"Oh. Welp, good thing we're in Pine Garden," the gunslinger said with a shrug and a cocked eyebrow.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: July 04, 2018, 09:33:29 PM »
Hannah

"I believe I can say we did, yes." And that part did make the cambion quite happy with herself and the situation. But the smell of whatever that drug was kept bothering her nose. "Ugh, though, what is that stuff? Cocaine? Opium?" What kind of high level sorceress used that stuff like that?

Then again, with what Hannah vaguely recalled seeing of Eleanor's magic system before she got knocked unconscious...

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: July 04, 2018, 11:26:26 PM »
Lily

"Of course not...." She immediately replied, seemingly letting that be the end and putting the other girl's doubt to rest. But life isn't that easy, it never is. One day this girl might learn that valuable lesson, she sure looked like she had it easy.

"It was more than a million." She headed to a store at random, not really caring for which one it was. Then she continued her story, if you could call it that.

"I woke up one day startled by a loud annoying sounds. No more like several annoying sounds in tandem. And there I was having such a good time resting under my favourite peach but no, they just had to go start a giant battle next to me. Long story short, they were annoying so I killed them all."

What a load of bull, but she doubted this girl could handle the truth.