Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 184996 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3315 on: November 18, 2018, 08:08:19 PM »
Magical Girl

Taken care off? But how? She looked at him doubtful of what he was saying. "I don't think so..." She looked away for a brief moment, then she met his gaze visibly more nervous this time. "Please don't be mad but I uh kinda read your mind.... it just happens sometimes when I look at people and I'm assaulted by their most recent memories.... I haven't done anything to you or anything like that!"

She looked like she was on the verge of panicking now, she was trembling slightly and her hands were fiddling with her criminally short skirt.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3316 on: November 18, 2018, 08:13:57 PM »
Bartender

Is she threatening me?! the bartender thought, feeling the sweat gathering on his brow.  It would not be good if she started making a mess of things here but... there was nothing he could do.  He would get poor quick if he spent all his money to satisfy these customers.  It wasn't bad if he did it once in a while but if he did it non stop today, he might gain a reputation.

Oh god... its because I said it like that.  I should have watched my words more.

"I umm...." Normally he was pretty calm, especially when angry customers were being unreasonable, but this time, he legitimately messed up.  "No I mean, I think you are a very capable woman and uhh I like vampires.  Please calm down ma'am."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3317 on: November 18, 2018, 08:31:53 PM »
Locke

Upon seeing her in such a vulnerable state, Locke couldn't help but blush.  His eyes trailed down to her skirt, at that moment fully comprehending how skimpy her outfit was.  "Read my mind huh...?  That explains why you only know a little bit.  I was knocked out for the worst of it....."

Thats annoying... so she saw me at my most pathetic, tied up and at the whims of a madman, unable to even try to help my little brother...

Taking a deep breath, he steeled himself and returned his gaze to her face.  "I don't know how it was taken care of, but it sounded like they destroyed him, the Shaman.  That is good enough for me."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3318 on: November 18, 2018, 08:59:01 PM »
Magical Girl

She leaned forward and pointed at him dramatically. "Hey you did good trust me, don't beat yourself up over it so hard or I'll whack you with my wand!" Her tone shifted to something much more bashful yet encourain at the same time. The odd girl was praising him of all things. However her new position did have a negative impact on her clothing situation, as more skin was revelead both topwise as well as down below.

"I believe in you!" She pumped her fist dramatically and bounced on the spot. "But I don't think he's gone, I could still feel that wrongness when I was there, all over the place."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3319 on: November 18, 2018, 09:19:01 PM »
Locke

Locke stared at her with eyes that shimmered with awe.  "You mean you can sense magic?  You sensed him in the mansion?" he asked.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3320 on: November 18, 2018, 09:33:07 PM »
Magical girl

She gave him a blank stare, a bit in disbelief he would even ask something like that after all the everything. But neverteless she nodded enthusiastically, not letting it drag her down. "Yes and yes.... I'm 100% the genuine article. My magic sense is real, my clothes are real and so is my body."
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 09:34:06 PM by Bern »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3321 on: November 18, 2018, 09:49:30 PM »
Locke

Contrary to her misconception, Locke wasn't in disbelief of her abilities at this point.  No, he could tell she was real when he felt his own strength growing at the touch of the wand.  At this point, he simply couldn't believe he ran into someone so perfect for this situation right after that whole event transpired.  It was almost as if the universe was conspiring to help Steaven with his problems.

"I see," he said, his eyes darting back and forth between the skin on top and the skin on the bottom.  "Then tell me what you gain from this?  Surely your not just a magical girl rip off of superman right?  I just can't believe you are doing this out of the goodness of your heart."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3322 on: November 18, 2018, 10:27:25 PM »
Magical Girl

"Me? Superman? Pffftt.... I'm way too cute to be something boring like that, but sure if that's what you think then Magical Lucy~ will help you out when you're in trouble." She happily posed for him as she noticed his gaze trailing all over her.

"As for a reward., I wouldn't be against it; you could give me whatever you feel I deserve. Wait you're a guy..... Can you give your opinion on my outfit? I was trying to go for something that was a mix of cute and sexy, so how is it?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3323 on: November 18, 2018, 10:46:49 PM »
Locke

Locke scratched the side of his cheek, his face starting to fill with blood.  Feeling a bit rude for staring at her so much, he made it a point to keep focused on her face for this part of the exchange.  "It did its job," he said simply, clearly trying to play it cool.  "It uhh, really emphasizes your uhh...full body type."

He shook his head.  "More importantly, that wasn't what I thought.  I'm asking for transparency here.  Why are you getting involved?  Do you know Steaven?  Do you have an investment in this family?  I'm not the count.  I'm not just going to hand you some money and hope you solve all of our problems."
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 10:53:56 PM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3324 on: November 18, 2018, 10:56:16 PM »
Lucy

The honesty left her giggling with one hand partially covering her mouth as a result. "You big dork, I'm not gonna bite you for just looking at me." She shook her head, it was quite fun to look at though; his reaction was sweet and sort of what she had hoped for.

"I don't know him beyond a general feel for him, it's just that annoying aura is leaking out to the whole neighborhood and it's giving me an unpleasant tingling. So I'm helping myself here too. But sure if you felt like rewarding me I won't stop you or anything."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3325 on: November 18, 2018, 11:01:51 PM »
Locke

Locke scratched the back of his head, feeling as if she had just made a joke at his expense.  Regaining his composure, he continued, "I get it.  So hes not just a nuisance for us but for people like you who can sense his dark nature.  In that case, how do you think we can stop him from coming back?"

The other brothers had told him that the key to saving Steaven was understanding him, but maybe there was a more pragmatic solution.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3326 on: November 18, 2018, 11:19:17 PM »
Lucy

"Yeah it's a real pain, how to even describe it? It's uh like someone is forcing themselves on me, or rather into me; and I'm really dry and it's just miserable." She shuddered just thinking about it, it was a bit better now that she'd gotten away from the mansion, but she still felt a lingering trace.

"Well I could try exorcising it, but I'd need to see the root of the problem up close first."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3327 on: November 18, 2018, 11:32:50 PM »
Locke

"Alright, but we will need a plan," he said.  "I can't show up in the house with you after that.  Quite frankly, I also don't feel like trying to justify you to the count.  We need to find Steaven."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3328 on: November 18, 2018, 11:49:36 PM »
Lucy

"Do you even know where Steaven is? You know you could just say I'm your girlfriend, or would that be a problem for you? I'd be ok with acting like that for a while and it would be so much easier to justify than anythin else. You could say you were embarassed."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3329 on: November 19, 2018, 12:04:31 AM »
Locke

"Y-yeah," he said, feeling his face heat up at her comment.  "But the issue i-is not who you are to me, its what you are.  You uhh, scared him a little bit with your performance... and well... id rather not deal with that so..."

Why was this so hard?  He had girlfriends before.  Well, none this bold, or with personalities this strong.  "Well, lets just head back to the mansion.  We can figure something out when we get there."