Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178473 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2520 on: September 17, 2018, 04:21:19 AM »
Tsumiko

"What are you talking about! That was totally a time! That was the first time anyone's gotten that far with me! Pervert!" Tears were flowing from her face as she yelled, completely forgetting the situation.

Thea

"... I see." She took a deep breath, collecting herself with the many focusing techniques she'd practiced over the past century and change, and made to stand. "My apologies. I did not mean to take advantage of you so carelessly."

"Next time I will give you all the care I can muster." She reached down to give Tsumiko a hand up. "But now is not the time."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2521 on: September 17, 2018, 04:22:12 AM »
Tsumiko

"What are you talking about! That was totally a time! That was the first time anyone's gotten that far with me! Pervert!" Tears were flowing from her face as she yelled, completely forgetting the situation.

Thea

"... I see." She took a deep breath, collecting herself with the many focusing techniques she'd practiced over the past century and change, and made to stand. "My apologies. I did not mean to take advantage of you so carelessly."

"Next time I will give you all the care I can muster." She reached down to give Tsumiko a hand up. "But now is not the time."

Tsumiko

"N-n-n-n-n-n-n-next time!?!"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2522 on: September 17, 2018, 04:23:58 AM »
Thea

It was so wonderful that Rin was this kind of insecure girl underneath it all. Thea smiled. "Of course."

She took her partner's hand and pulled her up to her feet.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2523 on: September 17, 2018, 01:37:39 PM »
Valerie

As if she would allow that to happen. Having followed the fight from a distance, unlike the supposed criminal she had no problems following Ivanna's movements thusly the pivotal moment of the fight was readily apparent to her. But it seems in her eagerness to strike the man down, the leader of Little Russia had made a mistake, a miscalculation t hay she would have had to pay for if the Vampire King hadn't been there.

Not wanting this situation to go unexplained or for the man to just get away, she immediately leapt after him as he was launched away and cought up to him with her immense speed, pulling him back down to the ground.

"Why did you play around with him Empress?" The Vampire King complained as she landed, dropping the body of the man of the man next to herself.

"Do you have no respect for life?"
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 02:26:16 PM by Bern »

MissingMandible

• Hello Darkness my old friend. It sucks to be with you again.
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2524 on: September 17, 2018, 06:03:16 PM »
Charlotte

The moment the pirate sunk into the floor, Charlotte moved, starting to leap back. Sure, it might be enough to get out of range, it might not, but Charlotte wasn't about to leave that up to chance.

In that instant the woman spent in the floor, however, was where the magic happened. Her left arm and one of her guns seemed to blur into nothingness for the barest of instants before the gun was already leveled. To see the gunslinger's draw in that instant, one's perception of time would be slowed enough that they could see a lightning strike move like a tendril of plasma, reach down for the ground with eerie grace.

And just like that lightning strike, the thunderclap followed soon after, a cacophony of gunshots echoing off the walls of the warehouse in the hundreds, the veritable swarm of lead surging towards the motley crew of fishmen, sparing only Mendoza in their flight path. Whether they dodged or died was of no concern to her for the moment.

Then Moira was where countless years of experience had told her she would be, sword tracing a watery arc to eviscerate her. Then Charlotte's other hand blurred out of view before appearing with her other gun, the next thunderclap heralding hundreds of cryo rounds, their paths spread out over Moira to at least hold her, if not freeze her outright, if they could land.

She hoped the pirate could break free. This would be boring otherwise.
Moira:

Jefferson was slain almost instantly. The others didn't fair much better - as they sunk into the floor, only one, who went by the name of Jonas, survived the hail of bullets. As for Moira, she was encased in ice. Pain wracked her body, her skin becoming frostbitten as her internal structures were being cut into by the expanding water crystals.

And this brought about a whole new level of rage.

If one were able to see, the blackspot disappeared from Mendoza's left hand. It found purchase on the blonde cowgirl's, expanding outwards to fully encapsulate her palm. Then, Moira's crab arm shattered free of its frozen prison, defiant and fueled with anger. Shooting out, it tried to wring out the neck of her newfound enemy.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2525 on: September 17, 2018, 08:38:52 PM »
Liseth

The officer looked like she was about to say something when the crushed and thoroughly torn apart mass suddenly came together in an unearthly wail. It was high and loud like a whistle, but soon it was shifting through tones like mad. A chime like bell came next before a deep and droning foghorn-esque sound. Even the flesh was random. It shifted about like a liquid, folded in on itself and burst into blood and ripped muscle, then fused back together once more as the sounds began to harmonize.

When it finally started to rise, it began to appear something like a human. Faces poured out like liquid, reforming and falling apart with torment etched into their features. Human hands emerged weakly emerged to grasp at Breeze. And for a moment there was stability. The swarm of faces were painfully normal, weeping and gnashing their teeth as only humans could. "What have we done to deserve this?"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2526 on: September 17, 2018, 09:03:02 PM »
Othinus

Two bullets. They were unexpected, matters of pure happenstance, but only for those who did not know what would be. "Lying? I am far worse than a mere liar. A liar knows the truth, I'm afraid even I can't divine that now." Then she leaped into the air, her body and clothes warping into that of a massive raven which grasped the spear in a claw. No more time was wasted on dialogue or banter, a grand flap of her wings sent Othinus higher and higher.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2527 on: September 18, 2018, 02:00:49 AM »
The children of the night

The beast closed its star-like eyes and sighed. "Nay, none of us four have such power, at least on this scale. This wonderful view is nothing more than the will of our lord and progenitor, and the wish of this world."

A slimy, grotesquely long appendage that would logically be its arm stretched and waved towards the astray citizens, living and dead, who were afflicted by the corruption and slowly mutated. Some faster than others, others already lost. On a closer look, his bulbous mass's mouth had many canals coursing inside, each a different mouth within his large maw, all connected to his stomach. The putrid breath was vile to even think about.

Reaching for a stray mindless organism, it caressed its face which responded with a soft wail. Before it could grow any more attached to the carress, the vile hand clasped at its head like a vice and squeezed with a crushing grip, spewing pus, flesh, grime and the same strange black ooze like a crushed tomato.

"Poor things... Even now, they are changing in accordance to its will. If you wish to stop this, I will not judge you. But making the world itself your enemy when you lack the strength to do anything... such ignorance. It is foolish to the point of being adorable."

Edelgard

The spear's wrinked haft creaked almost imperceptibly in her grasp. "You don't decide," she snarled. The razor-sharp tip pressed against the thing's bulbous skin, as her lips parted, a moment soundless before continuing. "That's all deaf greed."
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 03:19:53 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2528 on: September 18, 2018, 02:26:32 AM »
Valentine

A set of voices could be heard from over a nearby fence.  "Hey!  That sounds like two girls."

"How did they get so close?"

"Valentine!  We have intruders!"

There was a pause, followed by, "What are you idiots staring at?!  Go take care of it!"

Footsteps could be heard approaching Thea and Tsumiko.  It would be mere seconds before they turned the corner, approaching from either side of the street.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2529 on: September 18, 2018, 02:49:42 AM »
Count Mann

"I am surprised," the man said, putting his hands together.  "It seems Steaven has taken a liking to you.  Thats quite rare, even for girls body guards."

Of course, the count couldn't help but wonder if it was the outfit, not the personality that charmed the boy.  At the very least, he might be easier to deal with if he spent the rest of this ordeal thinking with his dick.

"I am glad you have gotten to know his brother, but you must get to know the rest of the family."

Steaven meanwhile shook his head from left to right, as if doing so would shake off his embarrassment.  Of course that all stopped as his eyes locked with her muscles then at the count, finally going back to the floor.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2530 on: September 18, 2018, 03:00:20 AM »
Liseth

The officer looked like she was about to say something when the crushed and thoroughly torn apart mass suddenly came together in an unearthly wail. It was high and loud like a whistle, but soon it was shifting through tones like mad. A chime like bell came next before a deep and droning foghorn-esque sound. Even the flesh was random. It shifted about like a liquid, folded in on itself and burst into blood and ripped muscle, then fused back together once more as the sounds began to harmonize.

When it finally started to rise, it began to appear something like a human. Faces poured out like liquid, reforming and falling apart with torment etched into their features. Human hands emerged weakly emerged to grasp at Breeze. And for a moment there was stability. The swarm of faces were painfully normal, weeping and gnashing their teeth as only humans could. "What have we done to deserve this?"

Auspicious Breeze

It was just freaky enough that even Breeze caught herself taking a step back, her eyes wide with fear and disgust and not a little confusion! They could talk? They were all... all ugly and weird and they were talking! "A-Ahh, but, you were going around doing.. scary monster things!"

She glanced back quick to the girl who was with her, as if to say 'I don't know!'

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2531 on: September 18, 2018, 03:00:49 AM »
Suerte

Suerte shrugged and said, "I'm not the type who likes being teased with a fight.  I've talked to plenty of gods in my time as well, and i'm not found of the cryptic talk."

Her indifferent shrug morphed into a tense stance, one hand on her hip while she pointed her gun at Orthinus.  However, it wasn't truly pointed at her, but aimed at the heavens behind her.  "You know, i've never seen the point in trying to see truth."

A single bullet flew from the trunk of her gun, punctuated by a bang that rustled the heavens themselves.  The bullet sailed passed her face before boncing off of a tall building in the distance.  It would return in a few moments before it returned.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2532 on: September 18, 2018, 05:36:19 AM »
Lily

The sudden transformation didn't even surprise her, she'd honestly been expecting something like this based on the replies she'd been getting from the spear wiedler. "So this is how it is? You're just a coward who can't even live up to the consequences of your own actions." She shook her, how disappointing.

"Disgusting... Yeah go on ...get out of my sight before I get really mad and do something to you you will regret. Yeah you will be the one regretting it  not me, oh nooooooo. I will be way too busy showing you exactly why you are a piece of trash in the most painful way imaginable.... and I will enjoy every laaaaast second of it."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2533 on: September 19, 2018, 01:40:08 AM »
Nanako

Nanako shrugged her shoulders, tail swishing behind her, "Well, he's a nice kid. Who else is there to meet?"
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 01:47:23 AM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2534 on: September 19, 2018, 02:03:18 AM »
Valerie

As if she would allow that to happen. Having followed the fight from a distance, unlike the supposed criminal she had no problems following Ivanna's movements thusly the pivotal moment of the fight was readily apparent to her. But it seems in her eagerness to strike the man down, the leader of Little Russia had made a mistake, a miscalculation t hay she would have had to pay for if the Vampire King hadn't been there.

Not wanting this situation to go unexplained or for the man to just get away, she immediately leapt after him as he was launched away and cought up to him with her immense speed, pulling him back down to the ground.

"Why did you play around with him Empress?" The Vampire King complained as she landed, dropping the body of the man of the man next to herself.

"Do you have no respect for life?"

Ivanna

Ivanna lowered her scepter, cocking her head in confusion at Valerie's actions. She stood there silently, waiting for her to elaborate. To correct herself. To explain her bizarre actions.

"Release him, and let me purge him. God demands it."
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 09:34:20 PM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end