Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 180594 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2775 on: October 08, 2018, 03:37:24 AM »
Shinji

The undead thought to himself for a moment. He didn't look very expressive when he passively raised his hand to wave and responded to the new bartender. "Hi."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2776 on: October 08, 2018, 03:43:57 AM »
Yusho

The exalt shook his head with a faint smile and chugged down slivers of his beer with satisfaction. Truth be told, the newcomer was quite the pretty woman.

"Pleased to have you," he said to her. Yusho promptly began to stack more cheese and crackers, to make the best of his beer.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2777 on: October 08, 2018, 04:32:02 AM »
Chef minion

The chef stared at the couple, Locke than the squirrel girl.  He, or rather it knew the writing on the wall.  The chef's nervous frown gave way to a devilish grin as his teeth sharpened and grew.  A dark claw oozing with shadow magic emerged from the chef's back, pulling it open like a jacket that was too tight.  A human like foot stomped onto the ground, revealing a lean but muscular humanoid figure coated in the same shadow magic aura as the hand.  It wore no clothes and was naked aside from the aura that coated its crotch.

"The taste is much like your hearts, sweet and savory on the outside, but with enough bitterness to poison those who can sample your dish," the creature said, baring its claws like a cornered animal.  "You won't take me without a fight!"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2778 on: October 08, 2018, 04:42:06 AM »
Bartender

"Hi..." the bartender said.  She was trying to look at their noses rather than directly in the eyes, but it looked more like she was looking past them.  "I am new here.  Don't mind me.  I can still fulfill your needs while my coworker is gone though..."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2779 on: October 08, 2018, 04:49:32 AM »
Suerte

Suerte folded her arms over her chest.  "Says the girl who was ready to leave me," she said, rolling her eyes.  "I'm surprised you even care enough to chastise me!  I thought we were going to do a job together!"

The cowgirl's eyes darted away from Lily and over to the so called princess.  She started poking her shoulder, as if she was trying to see if she was real.  "I have to admit.  I never thought I would see a real princess, even in the big city."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2780 on: October 08, 2018, 04:55:22 AM »
Shinji

"..."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2781 on: October 08, 2018, 05:06:25 AM »
Eleanor

"I found them once, in a dream." She was oddly serene as she drank. All her energy that seemed to saturate her had leaked away. Her eyes flicked back up towards him but they seemed to look... beyond. As if they were looking elsewhere from this room even as her gaze focused right upon him.

"Your children are very beautiful. But I cannot tell if it was a true spawning. Is it a real birth if the mother is not pained for each child...?" A thoughtful light came to her eyes.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2782 on: October 08, 2018, 05:27:15 AM »
Ezekiel

"Ah, of course they are. I made them after my own image."

His eyes narrowed and returned the same inquisitive gaze offered to him. He felt something was... off. But what?

"There was an idiot who once told me something like that. Sure, life created without consideration is no different than evil. But what of it? There's plenty of people who exist without being acknowledged by their parents, or even loathed by them. Do you really think being disowned means ceasing to exist?"  His hands trembled a bit, trying not to clench them.

Compared to the pain of the poison that touched his lips, the times a fist would meet his body, or a whip, or a curse... what were a few unshed tears and moans of despair? He couldn't possibly be expected to fret over every egg.

"Some will even go as far as to try and kill their own kin out of selfishness and greed. Maybe it hurts, but it isn't the kind of thing that'd move my heart anymore. I could cry for every life lost and then what? Make another ocean with useless tears?"

Hrm, but he relaxed. No point in being upset any longer, not after all this time. It didn't matter. Instead, he smiled and rested his cheek on his hand.

"It was just a little trick, I didn't think much of it. Even with all their numbers and power, it looks like it wasn't enough to cause one."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2783 on: October 08, 2018, 06:12:02 AM »
Nananko

The squirrel girl watched curiously as the man started to transform, but it turned out to be pretty standard. Mildly impressive with the claw and the lean muscle, but the censor smoke just ruined the whole thing. Nanako zipped forward before it could finish, grabbing hold of a thigh with one hand and wrapping her other arm around it's opposite arm before swiftly bridging back, slamming the creature headfirst into the ground with a modified fisherman's suplex.

Well that was a let down.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 05:25:11 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2784 on: October 08, 2018, 07:44:28 AM »
Lily

Flames then burst out of Lily's body, hugging it like a crimson cloak. She jumped the shorter blonde, glomping the empress as if she was a human teddy bear. "I can smell it, you've been blessed by the divine fire haven't you? It's smell is all over you.

Ironically Lilly was rubbing her face in Nero's impressive cleavage as she spoke but there was a sense of calm to the Elemental that just hasn't been present before. Her wings wrapped themselves around Nero as well, completing the fiery embrace.

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2785 on: October 08, 2018, 09:12:46 AM »
Nero

Puffing out her chest, the so-called princess declared toward the two:

"Princess? It's been a while since i was called that. Before you stands a bona fida Empress, lasses!"

Slightly surprised at the sudden familiarity, even more pride seemed to emanate from her.

"Umu, i do need to take a bath if you say you smell that, but i see the flames of my passion reach even the elementals!"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2786 on: October 08, 2018, 03:12:31 PM »
Suerte

Blessed by divine fire?  I wonder if thats similar to my blessing by the goddess of luck?

The thought didn't last long, not with Lily rubbing up on Nero like that.  "Hey!  Don't ignore me!" she yelled grabbing Lily by her hips and trying to yank her off.  "And get off of her!"

She glared at the blond.  "What are you waiting for?  Tell her to get off you bimbo!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2787 on: October 08, 2018, 05:53:20 PM »
Lily

Resisting the pull of the cowgirl was an easy task for one as accomplished, the poor girl did not understand the value of what was in front of them, truly pitiful. She would feel sorry for her if she wasn't so busy basking in its radiance.

"It is not somethin a mere bath could ever wash away, that smell is ingraved into you, your burning passion, the fiery heart of your radiant soul. It would be impossible for me to miss it!" Nedless to say she still rubbed her face in Nero's chest greedily.

"My name is Lily and allow me to pay my respect to you!"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2788 on: October 08, 2018, 06:49:14 PM »
Othinus

As if on cue a great hawk holding a spear descended, shifting in one smooth movement into the shape of a woman. A cloak covered her rather exposed form and she leaned on the spear heavily, but her eyes met Edelgard's with strength. "Is your kind so prone to ungratefulness, Forsaken?" Her voice was soft yet the hall itself shook forcefully. Even the lightest tone she made rattled bones and made one's hair stand on end.

Othinus approached slowly. Every step displayed an almost pained weakness, as if she could not support herself without her weapon. But she was not ashamed of such a thing. Soon enough she stood before the warrior and the throne. "For your crimes you were granted a cruel mercy. The cursed seeds you planted bore bitter fruit, and you were made to subsist off of them. But perhaps the corruption was more of mind than body. A petty, feuding, and self destructive people some may call you. That it was your nature before your magic was twisted." Her gaze met Edelgard's with almost palpable force.

"I am Othinus. I brought you to my halls to rest. Otherwise you would be still lying unconscious amidst the battlefield."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2789 on: October 08, 2018, 07:34:00 PM »
Valerie

"Fuzzy? It was you who were treating me in this unacceptable way. Mortal, know that I have lived many more lifetimes than you could possibly envision. I do not need some little whelp who is young even by the standards of your short lived race to treat me like a hapless child. Your continued derision is enfuriating."

She lept out of bed herself, her body moving with a surreal grace, almost appearin floaty. "Were you not taught proper etiquette, or could it be... that you are actually a mere farmer boy playing at being a knight? Did I perhaps misjudge thee?"