Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 185056 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2910 on: October 16, 2018, 04:09:37 AM »
Lucy

Thonk.

She smacked Sakura over the head, really what was that supposed to be even? "Why would merely being here turn you into some super mage you idiot! And what was that about world domination? Please as if I'd let you dominate me~" She laughed rather loudly at that.

"Your constant glances at my sinful form are quite flattering tho~" Lucy's familiar voice spoke again directly into her mind.

Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura turned her head away from Lucy pointedly, covering her cheek. "S-stop reading my mind! Let me fantasize about my future as I like!"

She gulped. I-I wasn't staring at you! Her, dominating Lucy, an archangel? She never had even considered the possibility.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2911 on: October 16, 2018, 04:40:24 AM »
Yusho

Yusho followed wide-eyed the smooth move that handed Shinji his drink. It looked like the bartender had some skills! But the choice of drink... oh, the exalt had to swallow laughter at the sweet treatment the man had received.

"So," he snickered, "You don't think you're worth fighting? Holding back is unrelated to how satisfying it is, I just though two people whose stock is battle... could get to know each other better through it."

No sooner had he finished uttering those words, Yusho sighed in light-hearted resignation. Then he opened his mouth to continue, patting his soaked mug.

"You didn't tell me how long you've been here yet." But judging from his attitude where they met, it appeared he was somewhat used to that forest already. So he probably had a job. "Was your job always hunting dangerous beasts?"
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 04:04:41 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2912 on: October 16, 2018, 03:34:41 PM »
Lily

"Is that so?"

She let go of the Emeperor of Flanes, fully satisfied with her recent conquest now. The fiery wings on her back flapped with a grandiose air to them as she let herself get pulled a few meters into the air, leaving the Empress on the roof.

"Remember those words Empress. Remember them the next we meet. Remember them and know your place." With that final piece of dialogue, she took of to the horizon, leaving the Emperor behind.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2913 on: October 16, 2018, 03:56:01 PM »
Lucy

"Noooope."

She leaned in closer and suddenly the two of them were in some building of some, there was lare crowd around them all cheering for either of two people who were in a ring and seemingly beating the shit out of each other. There were a large pink neon sign reading 'Nexus Underground Fighting Ring Tournmant of Year 20XX'. The crowd was wild and bumped into the two girls on a regular basis, it was mostly men and several of them were clear nonhumans.

"So I houldn't mention all those naughty things you want to do with your sister? So so dirty you even compared me, yes me to her of all things~"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2914 on: October 16, 2018, 06:52:45 PM »
Lucy

"Noooope."

She leaned in closer and suddenly the two of them were in some building of some, there was large crowd around them all cheering for either of two people who were in a ring and seemingly beating the shit out of each other. There were a large pink neon sign reading 'Nexus Underground Fighting Ring Tournament of Year 20XX'. The crowd was wild and bumped into the two girls on a regular basis, it was mostly men and several of them were clear nonhumans.

"So I houldn't mention all those naughty things you want to do with your sister? So so dirty you even compared me, yes me to her of all things~"

Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura looked at the crowd and arena with starry eyes. A little girlish squeal escaped from her lips.

"This--"

"This place is amazing! She spun around in a circle, filled with excitement. "Ehehe, hehehehe~ So many things to fight."

However, then Lucy, the traitorous angel, said the unthinkable. Mentioned the unmentionable. Sakura whirled around and grabbed Lucy's shoulders, tears welling in her large purple eyes, she turned to Lucy and looked her straight in the eye. "Stop! Stop! Why would you bring that up, of all things! Stop reading my miiiind!"
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 07:20:21 PM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2915 on: October 16, 2018, 07:00:58 PM »
Othinus

She shrugged her shoulders at that, as if unconcerned with the notion. "Then you will simply have a chance to do so again. As I said, you would not receive a singular miracle. You would have freedom. The ability to do such a thing again and again, if you desire it greatly enough then it will occur."

"But there's no reason to rush. If you lack resolve you will simply die before the power will accept you. Do you wish to go back to that city?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2916 on: October 16, 2018, 08:01:03 PM »
Edelgard

Her face hardened into a frown, and she brought the tip of her lance down, causing the ground under them to reverbate. Something rare to Edelgard's battered spirit had awakened from wasting slumber, and now began to dig its heels in with the weight of a fortress.

"No," she answered. "Tell me more."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2917 on: October 16, 2018, 10:02:16 PM »
Sakura and Shirou

Shirou's eyes widened as he entered the room, their mistake immediately apparent to him. Whilst they had been dealing with the fake chef, someone else, possibly the Shaman himself, had broken into the mansion and attacked Steaven and his family. For a moment, seeing the bodies laying on the floor, Shirou worried that they were dead, that he had failed them utterly but, fortunately, their muffled moans indicated that they were still alive, at least for now. And Steaven, too, was still alive, looking up with horror as the his evil captor whispered in some language he didn't understand. Quickly, Shirou reacted, shouting out to the other room.

"Nanako, Sakura, get in here now!" he shouted. "We're under attack!"

At the same time, he summoned up his twin swords and threw them either side of his opponent with the intent of using their attraction to bring them together right around the man's chest, hoping he could at least distract him and prevent him from finishing the spell he was presumably casting.

"Who are you, and what do you want?" Shirou asked as he summoned up another pair of swords, throwing those also.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2918 on: October 16, 2018, 10:54:52 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl was already suspicious from what Locke pointed out and the creature's response. The ginger's call from the dining room only cinched it in, Nanako zipping out in the space between her name being called and Sakura's. Her eyes widened at what she spotted before she sprang into motion, bouncing from the floor to the wall to the ceiling before coming down on the creature speaking to Steaven from above with a speedy dropkick from on high.

As she fell, part of her wondered why Shirou had bothered throwing swords instead of using that bow he'd pulled out last time. Then again, the bow would probably take time to get ready. The squirrel girl might have felt a little bad for the handsome ginger if she wasn't otherwise occupied.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 11:21:25 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2919 on: October 16, 2018, 11:22:08 PM »
Lucy

"Ohohohoho~"

The blonde Angel perfectly imitated the laugh Sakura's sister was so famous for doing. With a hand wrapped in silk gloves albeit black here, in front of her mouth as her massive breasts that had previously been so perfectly supported was suddenly bouncing wildly to the tune of her laugh. Even so, with all that dangerous motion setting up an accidental reveal, they still remained covered through it all.

"This is why I brought you here Sakura Edelfelt. Are you really gonna deprive this poor little Angel of the only source of amusement that remains for her? I didn't think you were such a cruel woman."

"Oh and you're causing a scene, there's tons of guys undressing us now..." She then continued mentally. "I can't tell if the Lizardman over there wants to eat us or take us." True to her words more than a handful were openly leering at them.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2920 on: October 17, 2018, 01:14:40 AM »
Shaman

Dark green eyes turned to face Shirou's yells.  Just as the blades were about to touch his coat, his body exploded into a cloud of dark smoke.  It would look as if the blades had destroyed him in one shot, but sharp eyes would reveal the truth, he had simply vanished before they struck him.  The only thing left of the shaman was a voice that rang out through the building.

"Fools!  You are too late.  Anguish in despair for your failure to protect the boy."

Steaven stared at the three warriors, no his bodyguards in horror.  "No... I....  Why did you leave me with him..." Then, those eyes began glowing red.  Fur began growing over his skin, transforming it into a thick fur coat.  His teeth extended into sharp fangs while his scrawny frame became engorged with viable muscle.  His body went from a lanky teenager to a muscular 25 year old in peak condition.

Now in his full manwolf form, Steaven tilted his head back and let out a lonely howl that echoed through the ballroom.  The shaman's magical energy oozed off of Steaven's body and from the haze on the ground.  From the dark clouds emerged dozens of black creatures similar to the chef in the kitchen.  They all charged at Nanako at once, hoping to contain her.  Meanwhile, Steaven attempted to charge Sakura and Shirou directly, assulting them with a speed that far surpassed anything normal human could achive.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2921 on: October 17, 2018, 01:51:51 AM »
Thugs

"HOLY SHIT!  DO YOU SEE THAT?!"

"YEAH MAN!  SHES ARMED!"

They both pointed their guns at the girl in the middle before slumping to the ground.

Thea

Thea could feel the psychic pressure imposing itself on her as she approached, floating down from her vantage point so she could join her partner in the courtyard. She took one glance around at it all, then nodded. "You truly are versatile! Now it's my turn. Which room is she in...?"

As she walked past to head into the building the empress reached out with her mind to search for Valentine's.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2922 on: October 17, 2018, 02:06:08 AM »
Aruna

Even as Aruna's eyes were locked on the man, she could detect their movements.  Her stealth training made her highly attuned to the steps of others.  She firmly believed that footsteps told a story.  These girls were highly trained, or at the very least had an inhuman level of sync with one another.  It was possible they were telepathically linked, or had some sort of magical bond.

The wings shrunk back into her back.  Once again, her pupils darted left and right before she leaped off the roof with a dainty leap.  Even as she descended from the sky, there was no sound, no draft, nothing.  Her legs struck the ground, leaving a small dent, but even then nothing.  The man did not react one bit either.  He kept strolling along as if nothing happened.

Moving like a bullet, her hand reached out and grabbed him by the head.  The man's legs dangled and flailed as she lifted him into the air.  With the other hand, she reached into his back and pulled out a blue orb.  The second the light was removed from his back, his body fell limp.  Now that her prize was in hand, she dropped him onto the ground. 

Bared fangs emerged from her soft lips and she tore through the blue orb with a greedy smile on her face.  Her cheeks flushed as she savored the flavor of the orb.  Done with her meal, she threw the orb back into the man's unconscious body.  She always enjoyed this part, letting it sink back in, the glow that enveloped his body.  Once he woke up, this would all be a bad dream.

"Satisfied?" she said, visibly annoyed in her voice..  "What do you want from me?"

Farron

[Anomaly detected]

The twins had descended almost as soon as the soul-thief did in order to observe as closely as possibly. They kept at least out to two times arms' reach in order to avoid provoking the subject, but they saw it all from start to finish with bright curious eyes. Unit 2 spoke first. "No runic array, no extraction ritual, nothing?" "Yes, she just tore the energy source out in an instant."

One of them knelt down to check his pulse. "He still lives," Unit 3 said, smiling at all this wonderful data she was collecting!

[Instantaneous extraction method must be acquired. Continue with study of subject]

Unit 2 nodded, and turned her full attention back to the subject. "We would like to know how you do this for our research."

"Your assistance would be compensated, of course." Unit 3 flipped her long red hair back over her shoulder.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2923 on: October 17, 2018, 04:02:19 AM »
Asmael

"What a hassle. You're probably rolling in your grave right now, aren't you?" A dejected voice cursed itself from the peak of a skyscraper. The angel just laid down and stared at the heavens, looking conflicted by some unknown thing. No... he knew full well.

He had no right to judge her for betraying him, did he? He should quit making excuses, hating someone just wasn't in his nature. But something was definetely amiss in his heart. The feelings of insecurity and sadness, the pain and sorrow that had built a tower that could reach the heavens. While he had fought to keep up with the expectations put on his shoulders, his brethren had simply thrown it all away.

Right now, he could only laugh at it. No, laugh at himself. He smiled and closed his eyes. He envied the way she could fly so freely without her true wings, he envied the way she could smile like nothing happened. He envied the way that human looked at her. The difference in power was all too clear, it just made sense that an archangel of her level could pull all of this off, when he couldn't.

So he'd smile. Not out of joy, but neither from hate. Admiration, worship in its truest form. To him, the morning star was an existence even higher than Father.

"You really are amazing, brother."

He had rested well, yes, and enjoyed the fine company of wild birds and animals. It was one of them who came to warn him about something...interesting. He followed its lead, and the more he advanced the more this presence tugged at him. High above the clouds, he could see two, no... four people in an alley.

So he slowly descended, though his presence wasn't immediately obvious until he let his wings shine like a beacon at about roof-level behind the three. The angelic wings were wrapped around his body no differently than a cocoon. A holy garb of sorts, revealing only enough to tell he was posing glamorously from inside, smiling at both gently and turning night time into day.

"What a strange diet you have. One would swear that technique was almost demonic."
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 04:05:13 AM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2924 on: October 17, 2018, 12:23:43 PM »
Bar where the immortal lowlife and the mooching monk are getting wasted

As one of the patrons left the door, a black shape entered just before it closed. It circled the room one, two, three, four, five, six, seven whole times before finding its intended target. Then and only then did it slow down in its pursuit, its mighty wings ceased their flapping as the noble predator landed on the counter right infront of the dynamic duo.

It's black unseeing eyes were eerily set on the monk, as if asking with what money he was gonna pay the tab.

These creatures weren't an odd sight in the nexus at all. Indeed, they were almost as famous as their master, being her messangers and couriers after all, or at least that's what the rumors said. Just the mere act of one of the Royal Bats appearing at your property could raise its value for it implied there was something, or someone important there.