Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 185059 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2925 on: October 17, 2018, 06:19:26 PM »
Neptune

"What's so special about that? I just said so, are those pointy ears of yours just for show? And why would I need a soul speficially to imbue special properties into a creation, even a rock could work if it was properly prepared and handled, that or your hmmmm...." Her eyes were critically examining Eru's entire body, the uestion about the dinner and alcohol didn't even faze her. Those were nothing but unnecessary distractions, why would she bother with that when she could gleam things from the Elf in her own workshop.

Her eyes finally rested on Eru's abdomen. "Yes the unfertilized eggs of an immortal being would make for a truly sublime material, just thinking about the inherent overlapping patterns of symbolical importance in all applicable dimensions coalescing to give birth to a whole new sub branch of pseudo theoretical magecraft is making my mind spin."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2926 on: October 17, 2018, 11:50:18 PM »
Nanako

Nanako's kick hit nothing but air, the shadowy figure vanishing into nothing in the split second before impact. It was too late, the squirrel girl's eyes widening as Steaven was transformed. Then everything was sent crashing into motion, the werewolf leaping for the squishies as numerous beasts like the kitchen chef came at her from all sides. Fury lit in the squirrel girl's eyes as her thighs bulged for a moment before she was off, zipping forth with all the speed she could muster on short notice, barreling through the myriad monstrosities with singular focus. Once she was close enough, she tried to wrap her arms around Steaven to pin his arms to his sides and hold him back from Sakura and Shirou.

"Steaven, can you hear me?" she shouted, "Come on, I know you're still in there!"
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 11:57:00 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2927 on: October 18, 2018, 12:58:13 AM »
Aruna

Aruna stared at the two creatures.  "You want me to be a research subject?" she asked, her eyes wide and unblinking.  She pushed her fingers together.  "Aren't you scared?"

She asked that question, but in a way she already knew the answer.  She was being used, pure and simple.  There were those in the past that had used her tribe, her family for the sake of obtaining power.  Well, it wouldn't be a terrible deal.  She needed money.

A single finger and an open mouth.  Thats all she managed to do before she saw that horrible light.  She looked up in horrror as she saw those wings decending from the sky.  She knew exactly what that was....

"Archangel....  NO!" she yelped, her hands glowing with a dark aura.  A cloud of darkness emanated from her body, covering the entire alley in a thick fog of darkness.  Not even bothering to look back, she bolted towards the end of the alley, hoping to lose the genocidal maniac behind the corner.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2928 on: October 18, 2018, 01:03:50 AM »
Sakura and Shirou

Shirou watched suspiciously as the Shaman disappeared just as the swords were about to hit. He was certain it would not be that easy and, sure enough, he heard a voice echoing through the building, informing them that they were too late. Shirou watched with horror as Steaven's stared in horror as his eyes began to glow red, before fur began to grow over his body. Recognising the transformation, and not wishing to harm Steaven, Shirou traced a pair of metal sticks, intending to use them to defend himself against the attack that was likely to come, hoping Nanako would be able to assist him, despite the creatures which had materialised out of the dark clouds filling the room. And, sure emough, Nanako was able to barrel her way through them, grabbing hold of Steaven and holding him in place, preventing him from reaching Shirou as she attempted to get through to him.

Seeing that the Sqiurrel girl was handling Steaven for the time being, Shirou decided to focus on the shadow creatures, moving forward into the room and tracing a pair of swords, doing his best to keep them away from Nanako. Meanwhile, Sakura had made her way back into the room, her mouth agape with horror at the sight. However, she quickly regained her composure and, after creating several of her shadow familiars for protection, she summoned up her shadow bow once again.

"Schnellfeuer!" Sakura chanted as she fired a barrage of shadow arrows at the enemies approaching Nanako and Shirou, focussing especially on protecting her beloved.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 01:04:47 AM by Cherry Lover »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2929 on: October 18, 2018, 01:08:13 AM »
The house

Behind the door, two men awaited their arrival.  On the top floor, Valentine sat on her bed.  However, there was another Valantine on the bottom floor, as well as in the room beyond the one with the two men.  So a total of three Valantine's and two men resided inside.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2930 on: October 18, 2018, 01:23:09 AM »
The house

Behind the door, two men awaited their arrival.  On the top floor, Valentine sat on her bed.  However, there was another Valantine on the bottom floor, as well as in the room beyond the one with the two men.  So a total of three Valantine's and two men resided inside.

Thea

"... there are apparently three of her in there, somehow," she concluded with a scowl of confusion. She looked to Tsumiko and tilted her head. "I have never encountered a technique like this before."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2931 on: October 18, 2018, 01:44:32 AM »
Shinji

The hunter glanced at the pristine glass of water that slid under his nose. He didn't seem bothered at all, instead opting to drink it all the same, savoring the fresh liquid as if it were the best thing in the world with a calm expression. "...Thank you." He told her simply. It's not like he needed to say much, except that one thing anyways.

"If you can name it, I've probably done it. Nowadays, I mostly set up a shop and cook on the streets. Sell the raw materials for the money and use the rest for the ingredients. My dragon soup is the best in the city." He answered the monk without much passion, even compared to his drink., but his smile was small and genuine. When he turned his eyes to his half empty cup, his eyes turned a bit more grave. "Before then, I was a gardener. Heh... Tending flowers all day, you wouldn't buy that even if I swore about it eh?"

He didn't mind the beast that came in. If it belonged to some important ebing he'd have no clue, not meddling into nosy politics in the first place, and he couldn't care less what kind of patrons walked in. But the attention it gave the two, while all but him, was not ignored.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2932 on: October 18, 2018, 02:04:22 AM »
Steaven

The dark men screeched out in pain as they were struck by arrows.  However, more spawned in their place.  At this rate, there would be at least a dozen men in the room at one time.

Steaven raised his claw to strike the shadows, but froze when he felt Nanako tugging at his waist.  He scrambled to get loose, trying to shake her off.  "LET GO!  You don't care about me!  Your only in it for fun!" he roared.  "Now let me kill them!"

A voice echoed through the room.  "It seems you need a little help Steaven.  That gift clearly wasn't enough for you."  As he spoke, more creatures rose from the ground, grabbing hold of Nanako's leg.  The longer they stood, the more hands would spawn from the earth, attempting to pull Nanako off of him.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 02:32:57 AM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2933 on: October 18, 2018, 02:37:03 AM »
? ? ? ? ? ?

How long had he been stuck in the cold vacuum of space? Time stretched long, yes, oh so long. But he knew he'd find his way back, he never lied when he promised he would have vengeance. Compared to the humiliation his clan endured in the great seal for 3000 years, this was nothing but a little nap.

Kahahahahah! Yes, compared to the burning flames of hell the cold felt almost pleasant! Frozen in the black void and surrounded by stars, his fiery green eyes were the one thing that could move. They glared at the earth, which was inching closer and closer. Yess, just a little more. Juuuust a little bit moooooooooooore! His wicked frosted smile was utterly ecstatic, the sort of face of someone melting in euphoria just thinking of all the violence he was about to inflict on this shitty place. He'd start by cutting up all of the trash, and stomping on the trash's leftover trash spawns, and then he'd scatter the remains around like trash! And as his body's velocity rose higher and higher due to the air friction, the frozen shell around his crimson body melted away as he began his great landing.

WHOOOOOOSHHHHH!!!

Descending at terminal velocity and finally unrestricted, he met the great blue sea with an overjoyed grin and his terrible halberd, spinning it with a thousand spinning slashes more skillful than the last, and even beyond! Such a technique, could it be!

"THUNDER SCATTER THRUSTS!"

"Grghkkkrrrrr..... you damn angel. Tricking me when I was just starting to have my fun are youuuu? Lucy.... damn you damn you damn you damn youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Unforgivable unforgivable scum scum scum scum scum scum scum!"

A massive, bruised armored boot finally steppedout of the water, digging deep into the sand before he took another step. The water levels had risen higher than usual, crash-landing into the depths of the ocean and suffering from a terminal landing, he had to fight his way up from the sea's abysses. As a trophy, a shark was dangling from his spear and  the fallen bodies of merman, octopi (octipusses? octopetes? grahhh, to hell with it) and sardines  were thrown over his shoulder while barnacles, shellfish and starfish were attached unceremoniously to his algae filled armor. When he finally stepped out of the water and found himself on the beach.... his eyes lit up like green beacons of death, and saltwater spilled out of his evil grinning  jaws.

"Making light of me, ME!? ONE OF THE 10 COMMANDMENTS, THE CRIMSON HURRICANE OF DEMISE, JALUT THE TRUE!? YOUR IMPUDENT KIN WILL KNOW MY WRATH, I WILL FEAST ON ALL OF YOU! I'M SOOOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO THISSSSSS!! YES! KHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

With his thunderous laughter, he threw his arms to the side and faced his elated joy to the dark skies, thunder crashing behind him ominously!

"I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2934 on: October 18, 2018, 02:56:08 AM »
Nanako

"That doesn't mean I don't care! I was having fun hanging around with you." Nanako shot back, "And I can't let you do that."

Feeling the shadow-y beings rising from the ground, the squirrel girl frowned for a moment before tightening her grip on Steaven and rapidly stomping on anything trying to pull her away.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2935 on: October 18, 2018, 05:31:27 PM »
Lily

"Oi, I'm trying to enjoy the moonlight over here."

Indeed, right in front of him stood the Fire Elemental Lily, completely covered in the shadow of his towering figure. Being almost 3 times her height, the man struck a truly intimidating figure, that would surely make even the most hardened of warriors hesitate to raise their voices. But not her, the redhead appeared utterly unaffected by his boisterous appearance from the sea that was reminiscent of a mythological passage.

"Move over, you big lump of metal, or I'll make you move." The young girl was threatening the giant of a man with a complete deadpan expression. Her right foot then came down on the sand with an odd thud that reverberated across the whole sandy beach. All other sounds had died out with the exception of her footsteps, not just natural quiet of night but an unnatural silence where you're painfully aware of just how silent it is with each heartbeat. Her step echoed impossibly loud, how it could even do that when they were outside was a mystery, yet it undeniably did. And then with every step she took, the unnatural sound grew in intensity, until it completely devoured the world of silence, leaving only room for one thing....

Move.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 05:42:50 PM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2936 on: October 18, 2018, 07:00:52 PM »
Lucy

"Ohohohoho~"

The blonde Angel perfectly imitated the laugh Sakura's sister was so famous for doing. With a hand wrapped in silk gloves albeit black here, in front of her mouth as her massive breasts that had previously been so perfectly supported was suddenly bouncing wildly to the tune of her laugh. Even so, with all that dangerous motion setting up an accidental reveal, they still remained covered through it all.

"This is why I brought you here Sakura Edelfelt. Are you really gonna deprive this poor little Angel of the only source of amusement that remains for her? I didn't think you were such a cruel woman."

"Oh and you're causing a scene, there's tons of guys undressing us now..." She then continued mentally. "I can't tell if the Lizardman over there wants to eat us or take us." True to her words more than a handful were openly leering at them.

Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura frowned at Lucy's obvious mimicry of her and her sister's laugh, but held her tongue. She knew the displeasure would be palatable to Lucy anyway.

"Heh." She chuckled at Lucifer's comments about being undressed. "Ho-hohoho~" She brought her hand to her face in much the same manner Lucy had, she threw her head back and chortled. "Ohohoho, don't worry, Lucy. I'll enter this competition and win~ Ohohoho, you underestimate the forklift sisters! We're very used to being looked at by unsavory folks!"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2937 on: October 18, 2018, 11:25:23 PM »
Lily

"Oi, I'm trying to enjoy the moonlight over here."

Indeed, right in front of him stood the Fire Elemental Lily, completely covered in the shadow of his towering figure. Being almost 3 times her height, the man struck a truly intimidating figure, that would surely make even the most hardened of warriors hesitate to raise their voices. But not her, the redhead appeared utterly unaffected by his boisterous appearance from the sea that was reminiscent of a mythological passage.

"Move over, you big lump of metal, or I'll make you move." The young girl was threatening the giant of a man with a complete deadpan expression. Her right foot then came down on the sand with an odd thud that reverberated across the whole sandy beach. All other sounds had died out with the exception of her footsteps, not just natural quiet of night but an unnatural silence where you're painfully aware of just how silent it is with each heartbeat. Her step echoed impossibly loud, how it could even do that when they were outside was a mystery, yet it undeniably did. And then with every step she took, the unnatural sound grew in intensity, until it completely devoured the world of silence, leaving only room for one thing....

Move.

Jalut

"-gulp."

The giant metal knight tilted its head in confusion. He didn't even notice the presence, until his heart skipped and he felt ice course down his spine. In fact it took him a good moment to realize just how far down he had to look to actually catch a glimpse of this insolent fool. The crimson giant loomed over the small child like a deadly mountain, glowering over her with a shark-like grin. "Huuuuh? Are you talking to me little baby? How adorable! Khahahahahah!"

To think such a small girl would cause him to nearly draw his weapon out of fear...

Amusing! Hilarious! She was bringing him to tears! He even had to admit that little joke tickled his gut in just the right spot and lessened his vile mood. Yes, it had to be a joke. It just had to. Right?

He bent over to bring his face just at her face's level, piercing her eyes with his own. She didn't even turn to salt, was she serious? His finger was raised, though again still at her level, if only because he had nothing to fear from such a foolish kid in the first place. Only laugh and jump in joy and dance the dance of death.

"You're pretty strong ain't cha. A brave little bird who'd threaten a demon. No.... you're more like a feathered dragon waiting to swallow me up. I like that courage brat."

He looked just about ready to draw the blade, spin it in a herculean fashion and brace himself for battle. Yes, that's right.

"Sorry about that, I didn't mean to cause you trouble. Want some roasted shark while you're at it?"
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 12:39:36 AM by francobull3 »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2938 on: October 18, 2018, 11:32:05 PM »
Shirou and Sakura

Sakura frowned at Steaven's words, confused and a little hurt by the way the kid seemed to want to kill them.

"Steaven, why do you want to kill us?" she asked, continuing to shoot at the creatures. "We only want to protect you."

Shirou, meanwhile, continued to slice at the creatures approaching Nanako, until Sakura noticed the shadowy hands rising from the ground, attempting to force Nanako to release her grip on Steaven.

"Senpai, you need to help Nanako!" she said.

In response, Shirou jumped back, and began to slash at the shadowy hands, whilst Sakura continued to take out any approaching creatures with her arrows.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2939 on: October 18, 2018, 11:55:02 PM »
Bartender

The man finally came back from the back, milkshake in hand.  He sighed, sliding the shake to Shinji across the counter.  "There is your milkshake sir."

Looking around, the man realized he couldn't find the girl he had left in charge.  After a second or two of scanning the room, he found her sitting under the counter, covering her face and muttering something about bats.

Weird.