Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 180614 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3015 on: October 25, 2018, 01:43:27 AM »
Noel Vermillion

Noel turned around, utterly shooken, attempting to pull away from Lily. "What in the world-how are you here?" She cried out as she took a step back. Was she as fast as her? The mere thought was crazy!

Before anything else though, she felt something was off. She glanced up, and saw the suit of armor freefalling towards her. She raised Bolverk and saturated the area around him with hellfire, explosions filling the sky above like fireworks.

Jalut

Eh? Before he could touch the ground, the smiling demon's eyes widened a little in surprise. Explosions lit up in the sky like fireworks all around him, hitting his body and sending sparks all over while the night sky lit up with flames.

Could this be the end? Before the fate of this clash could be decided, the red blur erupted from the smoke and fires, no more impeded than if he hit air but wearing bruises and harmless flesh-wounds at best.

"Kha! Nice try brat!!" And in an instant of demonic speed, his two hands delivered the guillotine down on her arm as he crashed down the earth, intending to sever it along with a good chunk of her shoulder and ribs!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 01:44:33 AM by francobull3 »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3016 on: October 25, 2018, 01:49:57 AM »
Shaman

A body sprung forth from the Shaman's shrouding body.  Falling from the air, the creature was pierced with the arrow, falling into Shirou's back as the hands pulled him in.  Surrounding him would be a world of darkness, surrounded by lights, spirits conjured from the afterlife by the Shaman.  If he managed to sense the magic, he would see that the magic seemed to come from outside of the body of the Shaman, leading to a potential path out of the strange world.

"Cease your firing mage," he said.  "If you harm me, you will harm your husband too.  Now submit!  Prostrate yourself before Steaven as he alone decides your fate!"

Steaven stared at Nanako, removing his hand from her breast.  "I am sorry.  This is all my fault.  I shouldn't have been so stubborn.  I shouldn't have closed myself off to you two.  I'll take responsibility for this.  Just help me get Shirou back."
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 01:51:08 AM by yinsukin »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3017 on: October 25, 2018, 02:36:18 AM »
Aruna

Arima began chanting so silently that the words could only be picked up by the most sensitive ears, ones that were far beyond a humans.  A black ball formed over their heads.  As she finished chanting, the ball fell on her head, spilling down over her like a waterfall.  The dark water stuck to her skin, covering it in an ooze that quickly faded, along with the rest of her body.  The girl would notice that her steps would no longer have sound and her natural oder would be gone.  The only downside to this spell was that the archeangel would sense a small army of people approaching.  Normally it works as a good scare tactic, but this sort of threat might take away the advantage of hubris that was so common in the strong.

"Avoid speaking when we get close.  He can still hear your thoughts."

Moving as silently as possible, the young demon would be appearing as if she was dancing through the streets, making elegant leaps as she bounced from corner to corner.  If they moved, they could get back there in a matter of moments.

Now rounding the corner, Aruna held up two fingers pointing towards the sky.  In this world, it was a somewhat common colloquial symbol for "go up."  That was the suggestion.  Hopefully, if they could observe him from different angles, they could conduct some sort of impromptu rescue plan.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3018 on: October 25, 2018, 02:46:20 AM »
Patty

"Wwoah!  I've never heard a stomach like that!" she said, dropping the ball from sheer shock.  Her lips were partially parted as she stared at his belly in shock.  However, they quickly morphed into a pouty frown.  Vanny!  You can't let your body do things like that in front of a lady!"

Completely oblivious to what had just happened, she gave Vanguard a glare of annoyance.  Unexpectedly, rather than actually acknowledge her glare, he picked her up, forcing a blush onto her face.  "H-hey!  Hey!  Vanny you savage! I didn't consent to this!"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3019 on: October 25, 2018, 02:57:04 AM »
Bartender

The male bar tender sighed as he stared at the redhead.  She's really got to learn to deal with the weirder customers...  This is a bar for goodness sake, he thought, scratching the back of his head.  He silently slid the man a menu, not wanting to interrupt their conversation.

Meanwhile, the redhead's two eyes peaked over the counter of the bar, staring at Shinji.  "Aren't you scared?" she whispered, praying that the bat didn't actually have bat hearing.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3020 on: October 25, 2018, 03:34:51 AM »
Vanny

"Huh? Want me to put you down then?" He asked her with a sheepish, aloof expression, while she still sat on his strong arm.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #3021 on: October 25, 2018, 05:03:37 AM »
Darrel and Shinji

"Oh it seems the bugs have come to play."

Fire coated a lean man with spiky red hair, burning every single one of the bugs that dared approach him.  He pointed a finger at the door and a blast of fire shot forth, completely disintegrating the door.

"Do you mean these pitiful creatures or the ones outside?"

A small girl sat in a chair, now frozen solid by her powers, along with a pile of bug corpses at her feet.  The room was now perfectly split by fire and ice, forever scared by the essence of the two's abilities.

"Honestly it doesn't matter," the man said with a smirk.  "Its all the same."

Thea

"... I believe we might need to focus on these stubborn two first," the empress reluctantly conceded after Tsumiko's initial idea failed. What an annoyance. "I will do my best to keep an eye on the Valentines while we fight."

She reached out with one hand to draw a gun from a sleeping thug. She checked it, the ammo, and the safety before pointing it toward the door... which was forced open. A bullet followed.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3022 on: October 25, 2018, 01:29:58 PM »
Lord Hugo

"Do you truly want to know the answer to that mortal?" His voice booming like a cannon, rattling all the glasses and bottles at the bar, threatening to knock them over. What manner of awful truth was hidden behind his frigthening demeanour?

None of course.

He didn't actually know the answer and was just putting on a show for the mortal to seem more important than he was. After the master had become more withdrawn, he'd found himself bored out of his mind, he'd never ever voice a complain to her. No, oh God no, he respected her far too much for that, but the wait...

He then strolled over the surface of wood until he came face to bat with the frightened readhead. "You there, yes you. Fetch me a chocolate milkshake with a straw to drink from."

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3023 on: October 25, 2018, 01:56:33 PM »
Yukari

"Geez my face is up here pervert, stop staring so much and I might play with you later" She stopped moving and sat up straight, waiting for the blonde to come. "Now come here and take a seat or my tails will tickle you to death, I promise you that will be wholly unpleasant for you but very entertaining for me."

Nero
"Hnga! I knew it!"
Jumping back after the threat, the kitten Empress cautiously switched he sight between the kitsune's face, tails and bosom, unsure of what to do.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3024 on: October 25, 2018, 08:32:19 PM »
Lily

As the screaming mad beast descended upon them Lily leapt back, pulling the blonde spy with her out of range from Jalut and his axe. Her movements were as graceful as the wind, no even more so they were too refined, there was something perverting nature itself with them and the longer you watched the more it hurt your head to think about.

It didn't belong in this world or even in the next, how? Just how had she moved like that? It defied expectation, her center of gravity and her posture had all indicated something completely different, that she'd move in another direction, anything anything but that, it was wrong so so so wrong.

"Back off you metal lump she's mine!" It was menacing.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3025 on: October 25, 2018, 09:26:50 PM »
Sakura

Sakura watched on with horror as Shirou was pulled into the Shaman, disappearing from view.

"SENPAI!" she screamed, desperation and anger in her voice. "NO! No, no, no...."

As soon as she heard the Shaman's words, Sakura immediately stopped firing, a combination of relief and unease coming over her as she considered his words. On one hand, his words implied that Shirou was still alive but, on the other hand, she was now completely at the mercy of the horny teenager-turned-werewolf. Whilst she had heard enough from Steaven to trust that his intentions were good, she still feared that his more feral side might take over, and decide to take advantage of her desperation. So, she looked at him nervously, considering what to say.

Fortunately, though, before she even had time to respond, Steaven removed his hand from Nanako's breast and spoke, apologising for the situation. Breathing a sigh of relief, Sakura forced a smile onto her face and spoke.

"Thank you, Steaven", she said, genuinely. "Of course I'll help you get him back. I'll do anything you ask."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3026 on: October 25, 2018, 09:35:31 PM »
Lucy

"Alright alright that's enough." The Angel pushed Sakura away from once the girl started getting too frisky. "Remember where we are, you don't wanna cause a scene do you?" It was true, they were already gaining an undue amount of attention and they hadn't even started yet. It would be a never ending scrutiny soon.

"But to answer your question yes, this is a tag team tournament, you fight 1 on 1 in a ring and tag out if you're in a bad spot, although their might be 2 on 2 matches and the ring doesn't necessarily have to be a ring as far as I know. Sure I could obtain the knowledge from the ones organizing it, but where's the fun in that?" She said seriously, or the closest thing to serious to her which still sounded like she was playing around.

Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura cocked her head a few degrees to the side and smiled at Lucy. "Tag teams huh?" She said with a nondescript and ambiguous tone, completely ignoring Lucy's reprimand of her. A few second passed by before she dramatically brought her right hand up to her mouth and covered it.

"Oho~ Wonderful!" She dramatically exclaimed. "Tag team battles are my specialty! Buuut..." She leaned forward into Lucy's personal space. "Um, do you mind if we do a practice spar after we register. Just to get a feel for each other's abilities and all!"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3027 on: October 25, 2018, 10:00:48 PM »
Lily

As the screaming mad beast descended upon them Lily leapt back, pulling the blonde spy with her out of range from Jalut and his axe. Her movements were as graceful as the wind, no even more so they were too refined, there was something perverting nature itself with them and the longer you watched the more it hurt your head to think about.

It didn't belong in this world or even in the next, how? Just how had she moved like that? It defied expectation, her center of gravity and her posture had all indicated something completely different, that she'd move in another direction, anything anything but that, it was wrong so so so wrong.

Noel

"Wha-how did you..." Noel couldn't figure out how she'd caught up to her. How she'd managed to sneak up on her! Her mouth laid agape, but no sound came out. She shivered a little bit before Bolverk calmed her nerves.

Then...

She looked up and saw the brutish metal monster coming bearing down upon her. Noel tried to dodge, but the redhead's grip was like a vicelock-there was no way out without ripping off her own arm.

This was not something Noel was willing to consider at this time.

But she also didn't fancy getting clobbered by that immense axe.

She blasted at him, attempting to knock him off course, and then threw up her barrier to prevent damage. A blue magic-looking shield appeared between her and the axe.

But, it was for naught, as the girl pulled her out of harm's way and seemed to roar at Jalut. She didn't know-she didn't know how that had happened. She didn't know how she'd gotten caught up in a battle between these monsters. But, she was also perfectly calm. If she had to fight, she would. She'd defeat her enemies, go home, and order delivery.

But before that, she needed to survive.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3028 on: October 25, 2018, 10:11:26 PM »
Nanako

Nanako's eyes widened as the ginger was absorbed into the shadow-y extension, confusion overtaking almost everything else.

"Okay, but that still doesn't explain where he went," the squirrel girl said after a moment, crossing her arms under her chest, "Anyway, what do we need to do to get him out?"
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 10:44:41 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3029 on: October 25, 2018, 11:06:30 PM »
Lily

Noel

"Wha-how did you..." Noel couldn't figure out how she'd caught up to her. How she'd managed to sneak up on her! Her mouth laid agape, but no sound came out. She shivered a little bit before Bolverk calmed her nerves.

Then...

She looked up and saw the brutish metal monster coming bearing down upon her. Noel tried to dodge, but the redhead's grip was like a vicelock-there was no way out without ripping off her own arm.

This was not something Noel was willing to consider at this time.

But she also didn't fancy getting clobbered by that immense axe.

She blasted at him, attempting to knock him off course, and then threw up her barrier to prevent damage. A blue magic-looking shield appeared between her and the axe.

But, it was for naught, as the girl pulled her out of harm's way and seemed to roar at Jalut. She didn't know-she didn't know how that had happened. She didn't know how she'd gotten caught up in a battle between these monsters. But, she was also perfectly calm. If she had to fight, she would. She'd defeat her enemies, go home, and order delivery.

But before that, she needed to survive.

Jalut

That blast was pretty strong. He definitely felt that itch, but his body was monstrous in its own right, to the point he didn't even budge or show that much damage, and cracked the barrier all over with his single blow, though he didn't manage to shatter it through. But that wasn't the problem. No, that was what happened right in front of his eyes.

He stared at the kid, her dragon-like will a blade all on its own. For a moment, it really looked like they were about to kill each-other.

And then he sighed, without a trace of his violent killing intent. It was the duty of the old folk to let the young'uns have a crack at playing, wasn't it? It's not like he had a reason to get upset over this.

"Kehehe. Fine, fine. If you want to play that badly, who can blame you?"

He shrugged with his hands in the air aloofly and just shook his head, grinning like it was nothing in the world. And suddenly, his whole body flared literally with a red aura and his fangs grew like swords in his mouth, his raging roars so intense that they caused a storm of malicious intent to shatter objects and even the ground around them.

"AS IF! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!? FIRST YOU PUNCH ME FOR NOW REASON, AND NOW YOU DARE SNATCH MY PREY UNDER MY NOSE!? DO YOU WANT ME TO SKIN YOU ALIVE OR SOMETHING YOU DESPICABLE SNOTTY GREMLIN!??