Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178825 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3075 on: October 29, 2018, 05:59:07 PM »
Bartender

As he said, the man left, trying to see if he could buy a milkshake.  It was better to calm down a group like this by any means, rather than let things get out of hand.  Meanwhile, the girl stared at the bat creature and friends with stars in her eyes.

"Umm... give him a moment!  I will serve you as best as I can!  Just umm... please mind the other customers!"

The normal looking thug guy didn't give her any help, but maybe the old man would.  She stared at the old man like a dying puppy, eyes wide and smile bright but vulnerable.  It was a face that spoke its thoughts just from a glance.

Please help.  I am not used to this sort of situation.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3076 on: October 29, 2018, 06:21:56 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl frowned a little as the purplehead didn't really take advantage of the Shaman coming closer. Allowing a small sigh, Nanako moved on to part two of the plan.

"Alright, Steaven, you can do this," Nanako said, patting his head reassuringly, "I believe in you. Just spit the ginger out, okay?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3077 on: October 29, 2018, 08:40:35 PM »
Tsumiko

"It's fine." She said to Thea in a flat tone without even looking at her. Her familars had died, but it wasn't a problem. They were replaceable, and she now had the most important weapon of all, information. "I'll focus on the fire user." She smiled a bit. This was kind of like real hero work right now. No assassinations, murders from behind...

It was sort of nice for a brief change of pace.

She snapped her fingers, and suddenly dozens of swords appeared around her, hurtling towards the man throwing flames at her. Seemingly unworried about the fire coming towards them, Tsumiko muttered a phrase and raised her hands. "I am the bone of my sword." A brilliant seven petaled pink shield appeared in front of her, the fire uselessly bouncing off of her absolute defense field. "Rho Aius."
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 01:57:36 AM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3078 on: October 29, 2018, 09:11:10 PM »
Valerie

"It's time for you to be taught in lesson in manners." She reached out for the bat, grabbinghold of him with a firm grip.

"No Master please, I will be goo-"

But's that's as far as he got before Valerie threw him away like a ball, and much like a ball he bounced on the wall, and then the opposite wall, and the floor and roof, bouncing all over the room he did before returning to her hand. After which the Vampire King promptly put the shaken bat down on the counter.

"I ran into an old acquaintance, the Empress of Little Russia is a rather unpleasant for those of my kind to be around."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3079 on: October 29, 2018, 10:56:16 PM »
Lily

How utterly inane.

The so called mountain splitting strike was a gross waste of force like few others. The mad beast sure had skill that much was undeniable, but beyond that.... an utter lack of direction, of purpose, it irked her greatly.

Lily leapt backwards out if the immediate range of the technique with infuriating ease, it could have been so much harder but it wasn't, it was almost sad. The moniker of beast did not fit him, no he was a whelp who'd been given a fancy toy.

"Impressive powers, but power is worthless if it can't be harnessed properly." Even now she was lecturing him, never mind that he was trying to kill her, that's how it was. She'd yet to raise a hand in retaliation, indeed both of them remained in her pockets to this point.

Jalut

His armored body cracked against the ground like a whip, splitting the spot he once stood upon into bits. "Haaa? But that was just a regular two handed strike!" He giggled to himself, rejoicing a little despite his furious mood as if deep down he was enjoying this. The explosions would hurt, but he had been through worse.

"KAHAHAHAHAHA!" Thrusting his great weapon on the ground while the sand and dust acted as a gigantic smokescreen, he performed a great vault that bent the weapon so much it looked like it nearly split, causing a shock-wave that threw the two midair foes even higher up, and launched himself right over their shoulders like a cannonball. Using all of his strength to catapult himself even faster, he had reversed their positions. Now with the higher ground, his shining green eye was all the mark one needed to tell he was a hair's breath away from delivering a devastating flurry of thrusts!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 10:57:13 PM by francobull3 »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3080 on: October 30, 2018, 01:11:11 AM »
Asmael

Before he knew it, the chains of darkness burst from the wall and wrapped all around his body, binring him and his wings like a snake, digging into his body painfully enough that it looked like it was about to crush him. "Kuh-!" He grit his teeth simply, his golden hair hid the expression in his eyes.

Could it be, that despite being an archangel, he was weakened enough that something like this would be enough to deal with him? Despite being in obvious pain, he still stood up, his body hunched over  while the chains kept eating away at him.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3081 on: October 30, 2018, 01:38:11 AM »
Shaman+Steaven

"Silence fool," the shaman said, floating back in response to the apprehension.  It would be hard to get in an arrow strike from this distance.  "You don't have a choice in the matter.  I have your husband.  Now submit.  Pledge yourself to Steaven or suffer the consequences."

Steaven fished himself out of Nanako's tits, his face blood red from the experience.  "You... believe in me?  But what does that mean?"

"Enough of this," the shaman interjected.  "Don't listen to these stupid creatures.  They say they believe but it is nothing but condescending dribble.  They simply fear for their lives!"

Steaven glanced at Sakura.  It did seem like she only cared about her husband.  After all, she only started talking to him after her husband was taken.  Turning back to Nanako, he growled, "Alright what do I do Nanako?  I don't know how to stop him.  He doesn't listen to me and hes too strong."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3082 on: October 30, 2018, 03:07:45 AM »
Noel Vermillion

Noel leapt back over the axe, lithely dodging the sweeping thrust with a somersault into the air. The demon, however, wasn't done yet. He knocked the two of them further into the air, and then, leapt up above them, but Noel seemed to smile at him. A magic circle appeared beneath her feet as she leapt to the side, then another as she jumped above him. "Fenrir!" Her guns combined into an enormous minigun. The barrel began to spin as she let out countless bullets hurtling towards him at point blank.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3083 on: October 30, 2018, 06:55:49 AM »
Nanako

"It means I believe you can do this," Nanako said firmly, continuing to pat Steaven, "And I don't know how. Magic isn't my thing, and this guy is yours. Look, the shaman's only part of you. It can't be stronger than all of you. All you have to find the ginger inside it and spit him out."
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 07:01:59 AM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3084 on: October 30, 2018, 03:45:32 PM »
Lily

Nah, she'd already made up her mind not to draw her sword here and going back on that now would seriously hamper her conviction right now. A sword was a tool, a tool to kill, and should not be drawn if you lacked that conviction, therefore she could not draw it in this instance. That still left her in quite the bind though as his range had appeared to be far greater than she had anticipated, knocking them and all this sand up high into the air...

Wait sand.....

She could use that as much as she hated it. Fire Elementals don't do anything but blast everywhere in battl, no skill no finesse whatsoever. They're a bunch of uncultured savages. That's why they all said, and that's why, that's why she picked up the sword, to prove them all wrong.

But maybe, just maybe, fire could be used with grace as well. It was worth a try, and no one would see it coming, all this sand... It made for a perfect opportunity to try it out.

Lily burst into flames, the explosive torrent of fire stretching towards her limit, towards the mad beast. But he wasn't the target. It was the sand. The particles of fine grain ignited and when then blown about by the current of air he had created. And once more sand passed Lily that was ignited too, the process feeding into itself creating a massive firestorm of molten sand, and they were in the middle of it.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 04:07:53 PM by Bern »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3085 on: October 30, 2018, 08:31:19 PM »
Sakura and Shirou

Sakura frowned at the Shaman's words, knowing that, unless they could come up with something fast, she would have no option but to submit to his demands. Yet, as she pondered the situation, she came to a realisation. Whilst she had assumed what he wanted was for her to perform sexual acts, that was not what he'd actually said. What he'd demanded was that she submit, that she prostrate herself before Steaven and put herself at his mercy. So, perhaps, his true desire was not sex, but power. He wanted to be in control, to have their lives in his hands.

The more she thought about it, the more it made sense. He was a child, and one who seemed to be somewhat neglected by his family. And, judging from the way they had met him, it seemed like his former bodyguards were controlling, desiring to limit where he could go and what he could do. And, as someone who had spent most of her childhood utterly powerless, she could understand the allure of being able to change that. She didn't need to fuck him, all she needed to do was give him power over her.

The only question, then, was what he would do with that power. Would he take advantage of her, or would he simply let her go? Seeing how he was now, Sakura was sure it would be the latter. He seemed genuinely distressed at their plight, and seemed to genuinely wish to help. And, even if she was mistaken, even if he did choose to abuse her, even if he did unspeakable things to her, nothing he could do would be worse than what would likely happen if she refused.

With that realisation, Sakura accepted her fate. She would indeed submit, she would put herself at Steaven's mercy and appeal to his better nature. But, even if she was willing to accept the Shaman's terms, she was not stupid. If she agreed, what guarantee was there that Shirou would be freed? Or, for that matter, that she would be forced to do as she had promised? She was willing to submit if it would save Shirou, but not if it left her no better off than she was now.

As she was considering her next action, however, Steaven spoke up, asking Nanako for help. That, plus the squirrel girl's reply, caused Sakura to hold off. After all, if he could truly do as Nanako was suggesting, then there was no need for submission. And, even if he could not, perhaps talking to him would give her the opportunity to butter him up a little and make him less likely to mistreat her. So, she turned to Steaven with a smile and spoke.

"I believe in you too, Steaven", she said. "The Shaman is part of you, surely you can overcome him if you try. But, even if not, even if I am forced to submit to his demands, I trust you. I know you will not harm me."

Then, she turned to the Shaman.

"Supposing I was to do as you ask", she said. "What guarantee do I have that you will release my husband?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3086 on: October 30, 2018, 09:21:34 PM »
Yusho

He responded to the desperate bartender's gaze with a thoughtful expression, rather than an apologetic shrug. It must not have been easy dealing with all of these eccentric people arriving one after the other, and for that she had his sympathy but he wasn't sure how exactly she expected him to make it more mild. It was quite calm right now, by most standards. And Yusho had the strange impression he was being called old for some reason...

The exalt still opened his mouth to hopefully put the crowd on the same page, but what Valerie said made him forget what he was about to say.

"Empress?" He chuckled, a curious and skeptical note in his voice. "Not a small title. How much does this person rule, exactly?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3087 on: October 31, 2018, 12:58:31 AM »
Shaman+Steaven

Steaven's wolf like eyes were wide as he stared at Nanako and Sakura's words.  Time seemed to freeze as the words were ingrained in his mind.  His lips curled into a somewhat devious smile, a dark sense of enjoyment coming over his face.  He didn't want to admit it, but he enjoyed having this sort of power over Sakura.  She was an adult after all, those creatures who are revered by children is now submitting herself fully to him.  Most importantly, he enjoyed the respect, the love that he could now immerse himself in now that he had gotten that.

No. Its not true love right?

He looked at Sakura's expression.  It definitely wasn't love.  That was a look of someone desperate to get something done, someone worried for someone else that they love.  The love wasn't for him, but there was something there.

Looking at Nanako, he did see a modicum of that love.  It wasn't the burning passion Sakura had in her eyes, but it had a bit of the care she shared for Shirou.  Looking between the two he realized what emotion they both shared.

Faith.

This faith was something he attained through power, through the Shaman's power....

"YES!  We are on the precipice of victory!  STEAVEN feel what it is like to get what you want, to have humans bowing to you!  Now... tell them what you truly desire."

"Yeah," Steaven said.  "but...  What I want isn't right...  They aren't bad people."

"But people don't care about you Steaven.  Even your so called family does care, they don't pay you any mind.  Love must be taken by force.  Now... relish in your victory.  Enjoy your spoils.."

Steaven cautiously reached forward, aiming to grab Nanako's breasts.  Meanwhile, the Shaman crept closer, almost in sync with his hand.  As the teen's strong wolf arms grabbed hold of Nanako's soft chest pillows, the Shaman would be right between the two girls, right next to Steaven.

"Your husband will be returned when Steaven fulfills his desires."

Whether that was a lie or not was a mystery.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 01:02:40 AM by yinsukin »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #3088 on: October 31, 2018, 01:19:01 AM »
Azar

"I seeeeeeeee..." His words trailed off with a harsh hiss like vaporized water. "If you want to try it I won't stop you, but whatever consequences come from meddling with that DAMNABLE HERO's work is on your head. Do you wish to chat over tea?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3089 on: October 31, 2018, 01:36:52 AM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl frowned as the conversation between Steaven and the shaman went on. There were assertions here that needed to be corrected, not just for their sake, but for the sake of Steaven's chances of getting a date when he grew up. Granted, from the Shaman, but still.

"We care, I'm pretty sure Locke cares, and even if nobody else in here cares, you'll find people outside who do," Nanako pressed on, unable to help a small sigh as his hands found her chest, "And is this your victory, or his? You want it to be yours, don't you? Not to have to rely on him to manage it?"

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh