Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 203064 times)

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3930 on: January 14, 2019, 10:46:35 PM »
Edelgard

Sakura reeled but nevertheless responded, and Edelgard turned her cheek with satisfaction. The punch rolled over her jaw instead of impacting her chin. The forsaken had the measure of the magician's strength and the danger of that shadow, and willed her second known spell into motion. Sacrificial Haze.

Aided by the corruption festering around them, Edelgard's strength swelled as she slammed a hook into Sakura's nose and face, and grasped the spear two-handed again to push the length down on her neck. Both of them crashed to the ground, the heavy haft of Forthright End holding her against the dirt, cutting off her air.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3931 on: January 14, 2019, 10:59:52 PM »
Sakura Edelfeldt

"Guh!" That one hurt! Did she suddenly get stronger?!? Eldegard felt Sakura's nose break on her fist, flattening as blood burst out all over her face. The two impacted the ground with a ground shattering crash, but Sakura wasn't going to let just this much pain let her chance she'd worked so hard for get away from her. As they had been falling, Sakura had accessed her card, and readied it for installation inside the shadow. "Class Card! Install! Berserker!" She cried out, triumphantly tightening her legs around Eldegard, doing her best to prevent retreat for even a second.

She smirked at her as she was enveloped in a dark, dangerous looking light. "I win." She mouthed silently as dark armor plates enveloped her, and her strength increased drastically.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3932 on: January 15, 2019, 12:40:53 AM »
Edelgard

Edelgard didn't need to retreat. The moment Sakura tried to say anything else the pressure on her neck came within an inch of crushing her windpipe. Before the black mist had settled, she would have done it. But she eased on it.

"I win." She said as well, although her hand reactively went to the spear still clutched to her back.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #3933 on: January 15, 2019, 01:08:10 AM »
Throne

Insects and pests were crushed to pulp under the ferocious waters which had smashed through the area. But that had been nothing more than an initial rush. The swarm reeled but soon moved with renewed vigor as larger beasts began to charge forward.

A white stag led the group, armored in green markings and serving as a bulwark of sorts. The markings flared with brilliant light, and with a sweeping movement of its antlers the stag sent out a tumultuous blast of wind to scatter the water and barrel towards the bike as well. And in the wake of this movement the rest of its pack moved forwards. Alongside the crawling pests upon the ground an oversized wolf and boar came charging in after the group.  While the boar headed after the bike with a thunderous run the wolf's movements were far more careful and controlled as it chased after the man in the air.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3934 on: January 15, 2019, 01:17:53 AM »
Yusho

Maybe she'd had a longer day than him, he thought, as he pulled the door to her room slowly closed, and descended the tower. All considered, had he be lucky or unlucky to meet her? He'd make a bet on it with himself, while it was still unclear.

At the very least, he pondered, while wandering into the closest furnished room and laying down on the characteristically tall and soft beds, he'd made an ally who could point him at the problems that his fists could take down. His breathing relaxed, his sandals and coat discarded to his side, Yusho went to sleep thinking that, and wondering what kind of meal arrangements he should make in the future if she only sustained herself on blood...
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 01:19:10 AM by YOLF »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3935 on: January 15, 2019, 03:21:37 PM »
Lily

"That's none of your business lone gunslinger!"

Indeed there was one very importnat task to take care off, namely the straitening out of the bad roots before they were dug too deep. If she didn't act now the problem would just fester and grow into a cancerous mass.

Quick as a flash, Lily grabbed hold of Punishment and hoisted it off the ground while sliding to a halt and kicking up concrete on the way. "I'll show you a Heroic Sacrifice, real close and personal so pay attention!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3936 on: January 15, 2019, 03:31:57 PM »
Amanda

"No."

The empty look turned into a glare.

"Do you have any idea what would happen if anyone found out?" Her voice rose with every word, barely restrained anger and frustration just ready to burst out.

"I'd have half a dozen Chiefs breathing down my neck before you could say sorry. I don't feel like giving that war mongering Empress an excuse to invade and the Vampire King would drag me out my bed in the middle of the night and I don't even want to imagine the rest."

"I won't allow any large scale soul harvesting operation on my soul, not now and not ever."
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 03:32:46 PM by Bern »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3937 on: January 15, 2019, 05:22:29 PM »
A-701

"Heh. Well, if you must know, I am W-WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!???" Before he could finish up, he felt his mass being flipped around. No, i wasn't him who was being flipped. He realized while  hanging on that  she had just decided, on some strange god forsaken whim, to pick up the horse.

The whole horse.

"H-hey. I was just joking Lily, you know? I was kidding, kidding I say! Pleasedon'tkillmepleasedon'tkillmepleasedon'tkillmepleasedon'tkillmepleasedon'tkillmepleasedon'tkillmepleasedon'tkillme H-how about we calm down, put the past behind us and... oh jeez you're going to do it aren't you."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3938 on: January 15, 2019, 05:31:49 PM »
Punishment

The not-quite-a-horse refused to go along with it. In fact, it detested her sudden grasp so much that it instinctively kicked her in the face as she attempted to get under it, and whinnied behind Justice, placing the rider between it and the psychotic girl. It had not a modicum of care for the third party still lying on its back in trepidation, directing its enmity with a puff of smoke at the one who decided to lift its body like an inanimate piece of junk.

Justice silently glowered at her, hand going to his revolver.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 05:33:00 PM by YOLF »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3939 on: January 15, 2019, 06:04:16 PM »
Lily

Swooooosh.

What the fuuu....

A fucking hoof came crashing into her face without warning before she managed to get a hold of the horse and Lily was launched backwards right into the side of a bright yellow sports car. For a moment it sememd like the car would break her mometum but that was not to be, as a mere heartbeat later both her and the yellow car blasted of further and further, past the sidewalk and through the glass doors of a comic book store.

The windows of the comic book store shattered with a loud crash, the car hit the floor and knocked over a few shelves before tipping over and landing right on top of the fat owner who unfortunately got squished to death. Just as the last dyingg moans of the owner could be heard, the front door of the car opened and Lily stepped out, looking even more disheveled than before.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3940 on: January 15, 2019, 06:12:02 PM »
Lucy

"You don't have to be so conflicted Steaven~" She practically purred into his ear, oh and that squirell lady wasn't a threat with her smothering hugs anymore now that she had shield before her, it was all turning out so so good right now.

"You can touch mine as much as you want to, I don't mind at all, not one bit~"
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 06:15:52 PM by Bern »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3941 on: January 15, 2019, 06:30:31 PM »
A-701

The spider's eyes widened. As if he were a puppet pulled by strings,  his arm lashed forward a split second before the kick connected.

The rest happened too fast. The body smashed into the car, sending it rolling in a mad, hurling trajectory that could easily shatter a wall, and whatever was behind it. But he didn't think of that, he didn't think of anything actually.

Tying the car in place was a web of incredibly tough strings, binding the vehicle like a bug in the spider's nest. Each string shone under the moonlight, sparkling like diamonds in the sky.

"Hey, can you tell your buddy there not to hit my friend again?" A-701 was gripping dozens of strings with his bare hands, which were cutting into his hand, it certainly didn't look pleasant. But he managed to use them to pulley the vehicle and keep it in place in the impromptu web-shield. Sloppily, but in the right nick of time.

And the car that had just breached the building's wall was an inch away from a man's nose, who was staring at the vehicle with an incredulous face and beads of sweat dripping down his face like pearls.

"Cute faces... are meant to be protected~" He managed to give a thumbs up and a grin with his ruined hand, while holding the car in place with his strings.

"Can I put it down now? I think a joint just popped."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3942 on: January 15, 2019, 06:46:22 PM »
Suerte

The cowgirl stood alone in front of a cafe, wearing nothing but a pair of black Xs covering her nipples and a sparkling stripper's thong.  She still wore her cowgirl hat, but tied her hair into twin pigtails, thinking it would look cuter.  Unfortunately, it probably worked a little too well.  Suerte could feel thousands of eyes on her skin, some wanting to stab her, others wanting to take a bite of her like a piece of rare meat.  It was an odd mixture of enjoying the attention and feeling vulnerable, uncomfortable even thanks to all the feeling of nakedness that the outfit created.

Well, maybe if someone decided to touch her she could drain their luck, maybe win some silly 80 percent discount contest or something.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3943 on: January 15, 2019, 07:44:38 PM »
Justice

Justice hid his face in his palm, holstering his gun. "Creator's beard, I'm regretting this faster than usual," he mumbled, before staring back at the spidery man in the middle of his strain. "I don't know, can she try to not pick up someone else's partner like she's gonna chuck him? Put it down."

His eyes flashed the direction of the other, in the distance, who seemed to be quite nonchalant with the whole trail of chaos. The rider yelled, "If you got a death wish, you're free to go back on your own! Seems you'd be worse off without my help, so a little self-awareness would be nice!"
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 08:01:05 PM by YOLF »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3944 on: January 15, 2019, 08:24:04 PM »
Lily

But alas the store clerk was saved just in time, the man probably praising whatever higher power he believed in as he tared death in the eye that day. The redhaird girl on the other hand had just about recovered from that tragic face first of the steed's wrath and she was just about to open the busted door of the vehicle and step up when-

"STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!"

She was stopped by a middle aged man appearing seeminly out of nowhere, who was dressed in a completely anachronistic fashion, perhaps she'd stolen his outfit from a play somehwere?

"You have violated the law. Now pay the court a fine or serve your sentence!"
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 08:24:48 PM by Bern »