Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178818 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4230 on: February 03, 2019, 03:41:55 AM »
Serana

Serana lifted an eyebrow in bemusement at its uninvited touch, but said nothing about that “That is rather the point of it all, You.” She said that, sitting comfortably atop her unicorn, but in truth her mind and senses were multi-tasking on a level only a necromancer could appreciate. Only a true master of the dark arts could use legions of the dead with as much precision as their own body.

Then she ran a finger under You’s chin. “I would hardly call the fate you condemned her to at the end any less terrible, though.”

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4231 on: February 03, 2019, 03:48:06 AM »
Valantine

The redhead stared at the ground, feeling all of her wrath draining from her body, being absorbed into the darkness.  She should have paid attention to the darkness gathering around Thea.  However, she did notice the moon breaking through the clouds, shining brightly on the soft grass.  She looked past the purple haired girl.  Beyond her laid the remains of her broken household.  She made her base their old house.  How stupid she was, trying to kill her husband just to hold on to the power that kept them alive?  Why would she throw that away?

Because she hated what she had become because she wanted them to go down with her.

"Why can you still love, despite your loathing.  I don't understand.  If you really have gone beyond this, why don't you take your own life?"

The darkness had faded, collecting around Thea in the form of a dark aura.  It kept her from stopping the draining process, the only thing stopping him from completely taking over being her immense psychic power.  The voice of the demon became even stronger.  That friend?  The one that looks at your plight with indifference?
 You barely know this woman.  She will betray you the second she gets a chance
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 03:49:32 AM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4232 on: February 03, 2019, 03:50:29 AM »
Ezekiel

"Nah, it's definitely worse. See, she can't die. Literally. Ever. Translation: My darkness will keep her alive indefinetely. As we speak, it's growing all sorts of nasty little tendrils straight into her think tank." He tapped his temple for emphasis and grinned devilishly before crossing his arms in superiority.

"Memory preservation, state regression and simulated visions. Thanks to that, she can experience this wonderful day and more as long as she's kickin, and the despair pain and anguish are going to be as fresh as it gets. A nonstop loop of forgetting and remembering over and over till she's done pumping negative emotions. Which should be about.... never. The result?"

He snapped his finger, and a massive pillar of darkness appeared far away, just where the girl once was. It was opulent, grandiose, and reached high till the sky.

"Self sustainable dark energy, darkness in it's purest untapped form. The output's nothing crazy, but as long as she's hooked up she's never going to stop getting sucked dry. A ripe battery for yours truly."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4233 on: February 03, 2019, 03:57:18 AM »
Valantine

The redhead stared at the ground, feeling all of her wrath draining from her body, being absorbed into the darkness.  She should have paid attention to the darkness gathering around Thea.  However, she did notice the moon breaking through the clouds, shining brightly on the soft grass.  She looked past the purple haired girl.  Beyond her laid the remains of her broken household.  She made her base their old house.  How stupid she was, trying to kill her husband just to hold on to the power that kept them alive?  Why would she throw that away?

Because she hated what she had become because she wanted them to go down with her.

"Why can you still love, despite your loathing.  I don't understand.  If you really have gone beyond this, why don't you take your own life?"

The darkness had faded, collecting around Thea in the form of a dark aura.  It kept her from stopping the draining process, the only thing stopping him from completely taking over being her immense psychic power.  The voice of the demon became even stronger.  That friend?  The one that looks at your plight with indifference?

Thea

Damn it. It was rooted too much into her body to just push it back out again like this! Thea staggered beneath the weight of the foreign power intruding into her body, and grasped her head again as the demon's voice began to drown out her physical senses too. "Tsumiko... yeah. I don't really know her all that well right now." Only her gloves kept her chipped fingernails from digging into her skin. 

The demon wasn't wrong. But, the red-eyed one, Sakura? Wasn't Tsumiko. The other one, Rin, wasn't Tsumiko either. They were just parts of the girl she'd met, who'd made her tea and fought by her side and shared a piece of herself with Thea in a storage room what already felt like forever ago.

"But I didn't get where I did by refusing to take chances!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4234 on: February 03, 2019, 04:01:13 AM »
Serana

To be able to not just reap a harvest of mana one time from destroying so many lives at once, but to turn it into a sustainable source?! You could see the lich’s golden eyes practically sparkle as she held her hands together in front of herself, smiling at him. “Oh, the things we can do with that! If I can just transfer it into a storable form we can both use…”

She was practically giddy atop her steed.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4235 on: February 03, 2019, 04:05:28 AM »
Aruna

"Damn it!" she cursed her powerlessness.  All she was good for was assassinations, killing and hiding.  If she had only skewered him instead of trying to capture him.  It was stupid to play this game, this game of strength.  Instead, she took the creature's advice, whispering a chant.  Darkness radiated from her body, covering the room in a thick fog.  Her form sunk into the darkness, her eyes locked on her pray.

She moved through the darkness, her steps completely and utterly silent.  This was pissing her off.  Why didn't she want to kill him?  Sure torture would be fine, even welcomed, but killing?

I owe him a debt.

A voice came from the darkness, piercing the darkness. "Your justice is worthless.  If I had my way, you would be hunted down as we were, forced to hide and cower in the safety of the shadows.  This piece does not deserve to die for making a point.  I don't want to kill you because you spared me, but I also don't want to watch him die, especially as a fellow creature of the dark."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4236 on: February 03, 2019, 04:06:49 AM »
Ezekiel

"Awww, you look like a kid on Christmas. Adorable." He rubbed her head while she was all giddy and distracted. Strike through the opening to kill!!

"On paper it's possible, but we'd need a good deal of prep to get anything sizable. The amount of negative feelings concentrated in one spot could be pretty significant, but you'd need enough manpower to operate something like that. Even I couldn't do that by myself. You'd need some serious event horizon levels of dark emotions to power up a cookie as tough as me, let alone a tough girl like you. So, think you can make use of this new revelation?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4237 on: February 03, 2019, 04:11:06 AM »
Serana

It took her, even with her elven reflexes, a couple seconds to recognize the sheer audacity that had just been demonstrated. Then Serana grabbed his wrist and pulled his head off her head with a warning glare.

“I most certainly can. I even have an idea in mind for how to do it.” She brought her unicorn mount forward, and in perfect tandem her ghoulish honor guard moved to keep pace. “I may even share it with you, You, if you remain well behaved.”

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4238 on: February 03, 2019, 04:11:59 AM »
Valantine

Tsumiko

"I don't. Not anymore. I just wallow in my own regret. You'd do best not to become the same pathetic creature I am." She smiled ironically, and laughed. Laughed at herself. Laughed at her own idiocy.

And after that, Tsumiko collapsed onto the ground as if she were a marionette whose strings had just been severed.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 05:40:06 AM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4239 on: February 03, 2019, 04:14:44 AM »
Ezekiel

"If you're looking for well behaved go buy a pomerian pup or something." He grinned and winked at her. "C'mon, don't be like that. Tell me, tell me! Not like you've got anything to lose, mmmmmm?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4240 on: February 03, 2019, 04:22:37 AM »
Serana

"... what manner of nonsense do you speak of?" For that matter, what was that 'Christmas' thing it had spoken of? Some wretched human holy day? Not that the humans could ever agree on which days were holy or unholy or anything of the sort. Serana turned her head up and continued on her way. "No, it is no matter. I will explain it to you when the time is right."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4241 on: February 03, 2019, 04:26:20 AM »
Ezekiel

"Fine, fine. So, we're still building this base, right? Do you even have a name for it?" He asked aimlessly, more out of curiosity than anything.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4242 on: February 03, 2019, 04:28:36 AM »
Ezekiel

"Fine, fine. So, we're still building this base, right? Do you even have a name for it?" He asked aimlessly, more out of curiosity than anything.

Serana

"The tower is Sur Carys." And she might have left it at that, but he seemed so discontent by her refusal to play along with You's childish impulses there. So she slowed down a moment, and looked at its face again. "I am open to suggestions for the larger necropolis' title."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4243 on: February 03, 2019, 04:35:10 AM »
Ezekiel

"Woah there. That's an awful lot of responsibility you're putting on me all of a sudden." He looked absolutely shocked, and kinda flustered, but mostly shocked. He rubbed his temple a little and grimaced, following her along. "I mean, I've got a few. But... hrm. Don't tell me I didn't warn ya."

He seemed deep in thought for a moment. Just what was going through that head of is? It was impossible to tell.

But for a moment, his smile looked earnest. Even gentle.

"How about Xibalba?"

Awkward silence.

Realizing that, his eyes widened and oddly enough he stumbled on his words, fearing he might've said something wrong.

"Um, I mean, it's an old name. An ancient empire worshipped that name as that of a place of death and fear, a citadel where even demons feared to thread. A true necropolis that ruled over the dead."
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 04:36:07 AM by francobull3 »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4244 on: February 03, 2019, 04:40:34 AM »
Serana

In that silence, she was forced to reconsider her impression of You. The explanation cemented her new thoughts on the matter, and so after a moment more Serana inclined her head. “Xibalba is an acceptable name, then.”

The ongoing slaughter of helpless humans almost certainly contributed to her permissive attitude now. Surely.