Author Topic: Pine Garden  (Read 49191 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Pine Garden
« Reply #1020 on: February 01, 2020, 04:11:29 AM »
Justice

The rider leaned against the nearest wall, keeping his arms close to his body. He expected a scheme, but the impatience on display was galling. Not even a day, and they were ready to blow such powerful assets on pretending they had dealt with the issue, even at the cost of infighting? Some demons he knew would have let them have their fun first. If the scapegoats found the true culprit, they would only be saving themselves work, and reaping two angels in a single stroke.

If they could do the actual reaping when the time came, that was.

"Don't know. Not in a very trusting mood," Justice said, rolling his neck. His eyes came to rest on Spidey. "I know I told you to value your identity, but your reasoning is crooked. You want to work with us so no one has to die, but your plan is to kill them first because it doesn't matter if they die."

In a sick, familiar way, he could relate. And that was one thing he didn't want to be reminded of.

Spidey

He stared right into the pale rider's eyes with a strange intensity unseen before.

"Then what is your choice?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: February 01, 2020, 05:26:00 AM »
Eruraviel

"Mmmph!" Eru complained, squirming on Amanda's lap. "M-meat! It's so juicy~" She said as she swallowed. She licked her lips and blushed. "You're not bad on that front yourself, you know... Elves don't have litters, and it's hard for us to get pregnant..."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

MissingMandible

• Hello Darkness my old friend. It sucks to be with you again.
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: February 01, 2020, 06:54:45 AM »
Aruna

A human would gaze upon such a site and be scared, but Aruna merely found herself thinking back to her younger days.  Watching this woman feed reminded her of the enthusiasm she once had for the hunt.  Everything was so complicated now.

Rising from behind the counter, the human in her left hand, she said, "Oh you must be hungry!" she said.  "I did not expect you to consume all three so quickly.  I need humans alive in order to feed on their souls.  Have you eaten recently?"

Destoroyah

"Recently, actually," Destoroyah said with a smile, leaning her weight onto her implanted sword, "But if there's food in front of you, why pass it up~?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: February 01, 2020, 11:46:45 PM »
Amanda

"That julmust mean they weren't determined enough to fuck your naughty little womb into submission." She tugged at Eru's cheeks playfully and looked over her shoulder at Sage who was seemingly too eager to just enjoy her cooking and ignore.

But she wouldn't let her dear guest get away so easily.

" How many loads do you she can take before she's knocked up for sure? I take it you're the expert on breeding here."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: February 02, 2020, 09:52:09 PM »
Sage

"She is a different sort of elf than I am familiar with." Sage admitted, whilst doing her best to ignore the heat in her face and concentrate on her food. It was really good and she wasn't one to mix the two pleasures together. "But I would estimate... six."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: February 02, 2020, 10:08:05 PM »
Eruraviel

"Six! I'd be knocked up all the time! I could easily take ten loads and be fine!" She complained vehemently, slamming her fist on the table. "I only ovulate once every ten years!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: February 02, 2020, 10:23:27 PM »
Sage

And only then, did the dragon turn her eyes to Eruraviel again. She held her elven form's hand out with a grasping motion. "That could be corrected. Nature will abide."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: February 02, 2020, 11:22:43 PM »
Amanda

"But Sage sometimes you should just let nature run it's course..." Her hands trailed up Eru's hips and brushed past the Elf's abdomen, right above her womb.

"I bet I could get you pregnant in just one load Erururu." it looks like her bride had never thought of putting permanence on her seed and homing for the ovaries. Amanda smirked at her short maid. She wouldn't just get knocked, it would happen instantly every single time she ovulated.

It was the ultimate prank.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: February 02, 2020, 11:59:31 PM »
Eruraviel

"Uuuuu..." Eru moaned, wrapped her arms around her fiancee's neck and pressing her chest up against Amanda's belly. Looking up at her, she could see how much fun Amanda was having bullying her! She wasn't even trying to hide it!

Eru blushed, big purple eyes looking up at Amanda as if she were a puppy. "No way, but if you really think you can, let's make a bet. If you fail, I get to impregnate every single one of your bodies. Fufufu~"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: February 03, 2020, 02:28:55 AM »
Suerte

A corpse with bodies killed by a force beyond human, a mob desperate to bring the killer to justice.  This man, so terrified of their threat yet clearly with regenerative properties.  Why did he lie to them?  He clearly knew the assassin's were coming, that much for sure.  They also tried to kill him but...

What was going on?

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: February 03, 2020, 02:42:38 AM »
Shinji

Shitty brat...

His eyes were covered by a dark shadow. He just stood there, his hand offered to the empty air. He just stood there like a statue. The only movement was his smile twitching.

And then he sighed, shoulders drooping and arms lowered in exasperation.

"See, this is what I mean. You can't just rob people like that. That's the whole reason you get people sent after you and this happens."

His tone was a bit concerned, and he looked right at the kid with serious eyes.

"Just come to my place, I'll cook you up something."

Entheo

Entheo tilted his head and said, "Are you sure about that?  Your murdering kids in graveyards to get food.  You sure you want to feed me?  Besides, whats a little robbing to a child killing grave robber huh?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: February 03, 2020, 02:43:26 AM »
Justice

Justice's expression, even hidden behind his scarf and the strangely deep shadow of his hat, roiled with intensity. But it was too accepting to be called a glare.

"I'll make a choice when I actually know what we're dealing with. You're already compromised, so don't jump your gun. Think about what you can do while you have the opportunity, and how to open up the doors that look closed to you now."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: February 03, 2020, 02:44:56 AM »
Shinji

"Are you dead?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: February 03, 2020, 03:19:38 AM »
Entheo

Entheo shook his head.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: February 03, 2020, 05:11:49 AM »
Amanda

"But Sage sometimes you should just let nature run it's course..." Her hands trailed up Eru's hips and brushed past the Elf's abdomen, right above her womb.

"I bet I could get you pregnant in just one load Erururu." it looks like her bride had never thought of putting permanence on her seed and homing for the ovaries. Amanda smirked at her short maid. She wouldn't just get knocked, it would happen instantly every single time she ovulated.

It was the ultimate prank.

Sage

Meat in mouth. Chew. Observe. Swallow.

Repeat, until a question occurred.

"What do elves call their parents? Mother, father? Would you both be the mother, or would Amanda be the father and you the mother?"