Author Topic: Pine Garden  (Read 50789 times)

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Re: Pine Garden
« Reply #1275 on: July 24, 2020, 12:35:48 AM »
Justice

His skull cracked, despite the colossal mantle he wore. Justice felt boiling blood spill down his brow, clouding his vision as much as the shock that sailed through his nerves, all the way to the tip of his fingers. He forced both hands to tighten again around the handle of Absolution when it grinded to a halt, starting to serrate the vertebrae.

The Rider had killed too many to count who were spilling with hatred for him. But to very, very few of them had he promised something, if not literally, then in spirit. In death there was no longer anything but failure, and the millionth notch of dishonor on his epiphet.

Visage furrowing like crumbling coal, Justice pushed the blade the rest of the way through, and drew a hissing arc into the air. The rightfully furious cyborg's head toppled after it.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2020, 12:37:04 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: July 24, 2020, 01:44:58 AM »
Suerte

Suerte's landed on the ground with a fall so gentle it barely made a sound.  A tongue slid across her lips as she watched the man's head fall.  Suerte's entire body was quivering.  Legs shaking, pupils dilated, a finger ready to peel off her top.  The sniper rifle fell to the ground in front of her, somehow landing in the perfect spot to pick it back up if she so desired.  However, she couldn't stop staring at Justice's glorious form.

The barrel of the gun was still pointed at the man's body.  "Justice... darling you carried yourself with such.... masculinity but... lets not be too hasty.  Most things i've fought in this city recover quick."

Despite advising caution, the cowgirl couldn't help but get closer.  That look of absolute determination, that cry of anguish, the damage he was able to inflict on her dear Justice: that was a man's man, well worth respect.  That is why it was so much hotter that they killed him.

Suerte took a deep breath, grabbed her hat and placed it over her chest.  Still keeping the gun pointed at her body, she bowed and said, "You were a good man.  I could see it in the way you fought."

Then she turned back to Justice.  "Now... should we bury him, or should i dismantle his body?!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: July 24, 2020, 01:49:19 AM »
K-925

The sudden whirl of gears broke the calm relief the two felt.

"You..."

Impossible. Inconceivable. But even in death, his tenacity didn't end there.

The beheaded head coughed and hacked, bleeding onto the ground. Even the rider's mercy was refused. Or rather, he wouldn't accept mercy until he entrusted this. His final will.

"...argh...you really..."

What was he trying to say?

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: July 24, 2020, 02:00:12 AM »
Justice

He was turning towards Suerte, titanic form slowly blowing away like ash, but none of the tension had left yet. The ingrained caution was still there, but he knew a closing strike when he made one. That was likely why, when the augmented man still spoke, he didn't appear rattled. He held back his words to his partner, and crouched to a knee near the head which struggled to speak.

"Hey," he said, inviting. Waiting to hear. The only disturbance was the sound of Punishment approaching, huffing, cautious.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: July 24, 2020, 02:20:55 AM »
Suerte

Suerte smiled, glaring down at the head.  "Go on hon, say your piece," she said, her pistol still aimed at his body.  Her trust was in Justice to handle the head.  Hopefully that wouldn't bite her.  "Its time for me to send you to the afterlife."

She already said her respects.  Now if he acted she wouldn't hold back in getting herself off.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: July 24, 2020, 03:38:44 AM »
A-702

"...kh...ta...the...the tape... I couldn't believe my eyes... all of us... we were tracking you to make sure you wouldn't betray us." Bleeding from every orifice, the dying limb hacked and coughed with corpse-like eyes. Yet there was a sudden chill in the air.

"We couldn't believe it... when we found it... more than one... don't you get it?! More... and...the killer...!"

There was something strange about these events. Even this battle. Every time the three were attacked, the first one to receive lethal force... the one where the fire was focused! But that mean't-

"You're not saying a goddamn word. Now die."

CRASH!!

A massive fist of strings suddenly erupted from under the tiles and the ground, splitting it apart... and clutching at the holes Suerte opened up in its skull. The huge prosthetic jammed its fingers in its head and churned its brain matter in an instant, pulping the head like a watermelon before slamming it on the ground.

Standing a few feet away, Spidey stared at the now pulped remains of that man with that same expression as before.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: July 24, 2020, 03:41:33 AM »
Justice

One moment the man's lingering will was crushed. The next, Punishment had rushed like a bullet, grabbed Spidey's arm between its teeth, and slammed him to the ground. Justice turned around, back in his original size, and took out Pity, aiming it at the young man.

"Then you'll talk for him."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: July 24, 2020, 03:45:45 AM »
Lulu

Lulu squeezed, her hand balling into fists as she felt the power course through her. It filled her up completely and more and it almost felt like she would burst.

But not quite.

It was not like receiving HIS blessing so she wouldn't unleash her full Celestial Form. However, the flux of foreign energy was enough to cause a shift in her avatar.

And thus she took a new step forward as the change went through.

"AHHHHH, I Haven't been empowered by the Dark in so looooooooooooong- Aruna, you're filling me up sooooo gooooood-" And as she spoke her new FORM emerged.

ZOOOOOOOOOOM

CLIIIIIIING

She dissapeared in a flash and in the next moment her armored boot slammed into Zeke's back with bone shattering force and sent the abomination back to the sky from whence he came.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: July 24, 2020, 04:01:55 AM »
Suerte

Suerte turned to Spidey.  "Hey!  I was going to do that!" she said, pulling her other gun from its holster.  Suerte sensed Justice's hostility and turned her hazel eyes to Spidey, ready to attack given the first signal.  Truth be told, she didn't want to fight him.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: July 24, 2020, 05:03:56 AM »
Aruna

Light clashed with darkness, Aruna's shining blade slamming against Zeke's dark will.  Just as before, Aruna put everything he currently had into that strike and just like before, Zeke was ready to return that, a kick ready to punish him for his brashness.  Except this time....

"AHHHHH, I Haven't been empowered by the Dark in so looooooooooooong- Aruna, you're filling me up sooooo gooooood-"

All Aruna saw was the boot slam into Zeke's back and his form blurring as he shot up into the hole from whence he came.  The light on the sword faded, Aruna's arm ceased its glowing.  "You look beautiful in that new form.  Had I known my magic would have this effect on you, I would have used my magic on you rather than bothering with the servant's clothes."

It was strange, standing next to her like this.  It reaffirmed his realization, that it was stupid to treat her like he used to treat any other angel.  There was no need to be afraid of her, no need to give her such unnecessary mistrust.  In this battle, she had served him as well as any fellow demon would.  In many ways, she was one of the greatest allies he ever had in a fight.  "I just want you to know, I'm sorry for how I treated you.  If you do betray me, it will be because you are another creature, not because you belong to the light."

With the blade at his side, he stared at the sky. "So in your travels, have you learned the meaning of companionship?"

Yes.  Humans consider their ability to cooperate something of their design.  But the ability to hunt and fight in packs was something of demon origin.  It was discusting to see a fake demon like Zeke pervert such an idea.  He scoffed at the thought.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: July 24, 2020, 05:32:23 AM »
ZEKE

Don't get cock- AKH!

His smug grin soon turned into the dumbfounded expression of a doofus. An impact later, he was face to face with the clouds. His shock couldn't even be hidden anymore. Only when the air boomed against his body did he realize what happened.

What just... Face to face with the sun, his dark eyes suddenly smiled.

Bystanders didn't even get to see it. The melting building was suddenly assaulted by a comet - a constellation zipping back and forth at ridiculous speeds like a ricochet - blowing its foundations to smithereens until it started to crumble away.

"Angel and demon - fighting together for a brighter future. Looks like you've gotten something through that thick skull of yours after all." A familiar voice chatted away at the two. It didn't harbor any hatred or killing intent towards them. Despite that, there was no mistaking who had ripped the pillars of this tower to burnt bits.

Which erupted from the ground like a volcano right behind Aruna, pouncing at the demon to run it through with a punch! Except what flew out was a toe kick straight at her neck instead!

"You better treat her right, or I'll kill you." It didn't have any killing intent in the slightest. Then again, he wasn't the type to think or hesitate about this kind of stuff.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2020, 07:15:47 AM by Kotomine_Rin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: July 24, 2020, 07:50:51 PM »
A-702

"Tch-!" His body was suddenly slammed by the shadowy horse, causing the boy to hurl out a discomforted gasp. The next thing he saw was the barrel of the gun.

But the spider's web had already been weaved. So he just stared at the man straight in the eye and smiled tiredly.

"Hey, isn't that kind of cold? Pointing a gun at your partner like that?" What's the big idea, Justice?

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: July 24, 2020, 09:46:03 PM »
Justice

"What are you afraid he was going to say, Spidey?" Justice leveled the gun, aligning the barrel with the wiry man's forehead. "The murder. Was that you?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: July 24, 2020, 11:23:11 PM »
Lulu

WOOOOSH

"Don't speak such nonsense! Return what you have stolen and leave or else you will be the one to die by my blade!"

Said blade had cut his path short once more, materializing just in time to block not just his kick but all of him. The blade was just as massive as before if not even bigger except now the edges were shining with a black light.

Predicting him wasn't hard really, even with the rocketing movements he was making following him was no problem. Not when she was filled to the brim with such sweet power. He couldn't hide from here even when he dove out of sight, she would find him just as easily.

POP
SMASH

That movement was way too fast, she hadn't even blurred over, one moment she was standing there and the nex- No it was the same moment, she'd just been standing yet her foot crashed into his head from above.

Only as time seemingly resumed it's normal pace did the other her standing next to Aruna fade away as reality caught up to her rapid displacement.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: July 25, 2020, 01:43:14 AM »
Suerte

Suerte stared at Spidey.  This conversation, to think he was the enemy the whole time.  At this moment, Suerte wasn't processing if he was the killer, but more if she was willing to kill him.  For one, he was a little young for him.  Flirting with him was fine, touching him sure, giving him a peak not a problem but killing him was a little too intimate.  Besides that, she liked him.  The idea that he would no longer be in this world was just too sad.

Spidey.  Please don't be the killer....