Author Topic: Pine Garden  (Read 51513 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Pine Garden
« Reply #1245 on: July 10, 2020, 12:25:07 AM »
Suerte

"PUNISHMENT NOOOOOOOO!"

Suerte's eyes, filled with sadness, quickly hardened into rage.  The flames still falling all around them were reflected in the fury illuminating from her eyes. Her face scrunched up before softening into one of a killer.  Pulling out her twin pistols, the sound of cogs turning was drowned out by the horses screams.

Ice, salt water, electricity: these bullets came down on him like a perfect storm, sailing right into his metal armor.  The sniper rifle attached to the horse conveniently landed at her feet.  Her foot slammed into the butt of the gun, sending it spiraling around her body until the trigger conveniently surrounded her finger.

Bang.

The final shot was fired.  An explosive sniper rifle shot, aimed right at the head.  Suerte licked her lips as she savored the thought of the man's body becoming limp.  In her mind, she paid the horse back several times over for the pain inflicted to it.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: July 10, 2020, 02:11:30 AM »
The Assaillant

Damn.

Like the gust of a cannon, the cyborg turned to finish the bug off, but soon more bullets came - along with that man.

BLAM!!

The titans clashed, and the room trembled as if a tornado was rippling through. But if the impact didn't stun him, a sudden surge of thunder certainly did. And the sounds of war shook the earth with unbridled passion.

"...disposed? Speak for yourselves, traitors." A growling voice rumbled like the booming of broken gears. The burning skull met the metal monster's, and their eyes glared at each other. "I was saved by that man. Me and my brother... but you...you...!"

His eyes shot at Suerte and the spider. Water, ice, salt, the assault rattled him to the core. Sparks flew out from its body, its grit teeth, its bestial snarl... only for a final bullet to end it all.

Its skull was exposed, the metal plating on his temple gone with a spew of blood. And for a split moment, there was no light in its eyes. Until they glowed a brimming crimson. The thunder, the ice, the cracks, and dents on his body...

What was brought to an end was his mercy.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!" And with a swirl and bob of his hips and shoulders, a sudden uppercut warned of a barrage of punches, boxing strikes shooting forward with the footwork of an unstoppable brawler. These rockets came faster and faster, like an avalanche that threatened to swallow Justice. At the same time, the chain ax was kicked away - straight towards the kid. Even with its brains leaking, it refused to stop.

A-702

"This is bad..." Spidey literally hung by a thread, blown back and forth by the wind their exchange was generating. "Incredible! He's getting back up! Even with a fatal wound, he won't go down! He-"

The sudden weapon shot straight at him before he could finish the narration! Ever the damsel in distress, he squealed and flinched - but once it cut one of the strings in front of it, a sudden wall of strings erupted from the ground, piercing the weapon like a shish kebab on a stalagmite.

"This won't do... this won't do one bit..." Still hanging on, he bit his nail and started sweating, watching the assault with horror. "Suerte, can you hear me!?"
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 02:13:07 AM by Kotomine_Rin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: July 10, 2020, 09:29:47 PM »
Lulu

The blonde Angel skipped over to the more defiant Catgirl, her big assets bouncing every step of the way and it looked like they would burst out of her dress at any moment. Yet that moment never came, as her dress proved more than enough to keep them in, despite it's flimsy appearance. At first she thought about a verbal reprimand but then she envisioned a much more fun way of getting to her.

And those exposed abs made it all so sweeter.

Her finger suddenly poked at the the Catgirl's belly and trailed up and up, as if Lulu was drawing some intricate path for her, and indeed it was a path. Her smirk widened as her finger went higher and higher before coming to a halt somewhere between her bellybutton and her chest.

"This is how far up Master will go inside you, you tough enough to handle that kitty?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: July 10, 2020, 09:51:26 PM »
Ferra

The fit catgirl glared at the angel, pushing up chest to chest.  Although, Lulu couldn't see much thanks to the sports bra, other than some modest cleavage.  However, she would be able to feel her hard nipples poking through the fabric.  Ferra lowered her tiger like eyes and glared at the creature.

"Are you kidding me?" she asked, flipping her hand in a circle before laying it out so her palm was facing the sky.  The other hand went to her hip, jutting it out to the side.  "Every time our old master ordered us to fuck I had to make sure I didn't snap his puny dick in half while he was inside me.  I should be asking you that.  Are you tough enough to handle me, hell even Nyah over there?"

The catgirl shook her head as if to say, keep me out of this.  Although she did not actually say anything, instead choosing to shutter in the presence of the tension between the two.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: July 10, 2020, 10:46:52 PM »
Lulu

"Hoh...

Lulu pushed forward with her true might and let her finger push into Ferra's midsection. Her smirk didn't fade whatsoever as not even her muscles could prevent her from pushing in. A normal human would have died from this pressure but the Angel trusted that this girl could handle at least this much.

"Don't you dare insult Master's amazing dick like that. He's even more powerful than I am." The final statement was accompanied by a tightening of her fist and-

Smash.

Her fist was driven right into the girl's gut.

"insult him like that again and I will personally deliver you unto a werewolf hunting ground..."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: July 10, 2020, 11:45:46 PM »
Aruna/Ferra

The amount of pressure coming from her poking was surprising, it even forced her abs to flex on reflex, embracing the finger jabbing.  "Even more powerful than you are?  Who ca-"

The smack that came from Lulu's fist ramming into her firm abs sounded like a truck slamming into the side of a car.  Ferra's entire body folded over her fist, air being forced out of her mouth.  She stepped back on pure instinct, falling to her knees as she gasped for breath.  She looked up and her entire body shook with an instinctual fear.  Sweat fell from her brow.

"O-ok so s-so you hit a little harder than I thought.  I'll bite."

A scent would begin to enter Lulu's nose, slowing her movements if nothing was done.  It was her special ability.  Ferra wasn't just a mindless athlete.  She was also a biologist who learned how to color her own scene with unique substances.  The towel against her hair rubbed in some of those substances and when she struck the catgirl and folded her body like that, she should have gotten a wiff of her scent.  Over time, this would weaken her physically too, but for now...

The demon chuckled, his sharkteeth visible to all in the room, that wide smile gazing upon all of them like pray.  Although, internally, all Aruna could think about was how silly that statement was.  The idea that he was so much more powerful was still an absurd concept, even after what he did to her in the bedroom.  A sort of rod emerged from his crotch, becoming bigger veinier and filled to the brim with the remnant's of Lulu's life energy, the veins glowing with radiant energy.

"There is no need to defend it Lulu, I think it speaks for itself.  But the fact that you would dare show this disrespect to your employer, to your master, begs for a preview of what should happen if you did fall under my employ.  Although what I should do is make sure you don't exist this mansion with my secrets."

The catgirl's eyes widened, but she could already feel a familiar feeling down below.  This rush of fear was mixing with the natural arousal of both of their erotic bodies.  Although she was confident that she was the most powerful in the room earlier, she wasn't sure after that punch.  Those cat like eyes darted to Lulu, then Aruna.  Unbeknownst to her, Aruna's actually intended to wipe her soul of the memory of what who he is and their meeting if she turned him down, using this more as a scare tactic to assert their power to the ones who decided to stay.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: July 11, 2020, 09:31:08 PM »
Lulu

She could sense the supernatural compound that invaded the air as the girl fell before her, however the girl had made one miscalculation, one that would render that completely pointless.

The blonde simply kicked her side to turn her onto her back and then stomped onto those abs with her bare foot.

"Scent based abilities hmm... too bad for you I don't need to breathe." Her foot dug in deeper, even so it was impossibly smooth, her skin was softer to the touch than a baby's.

"Although Master.... You needn't be so hasty, I believe this one doesn't know the power of a real dick and must feel it first hand."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: July 12, 2020, 03:56:40 PM »
Justice

He pulled his head to the side just in time to avoid the uppercut, but the barrage that followed was overwhelming. Or it would have been, for anyone who wasn't a Rider cloaked in the fullness of their destructive glory. Countless jabs, hooks and straights barreling forward, too quick and clustered to avoid even with his instincts blaring, breaking against his chest, slamming into his jaw and shaking his skull but for a critical few that he parried and turned into glancing scrapes.

Justice was too numb to pain this blunt for it to stop him, however, from reversing the grip on his sword and loosening it in the air so he could grab it by the middle of the blade. Caustic vapor spilled as the blade pressed on his hand.

He rumbled, "If it was him, then your bosses knew the whole time and kept it from you, simpleton!" One of the cyborg's fists smashed onto his brow, and as it did he swung the burning, heavy hilt of Absolution under the arm, against the side of his head.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: July 12, 2020, 07:28:14 PM »
Suerte

Suerte's eyes widened in perfect sync with her moistening crotch.  Two men duking it out, throwing all of their passion together in a show of power and brawn.  A hail of bullets, the sheer strength of her partner, that man had endured them all.  This wasn't a mere assasin, but someone fighting for something personal.  She had enough battle experience to get a sense for that.  The cowgirl was torn.  On one hand, there was nothing sexier than seeing all that passion being snuffed out.  But this man, this opponent, to take out such a wonderful man was a true crime that was hard to commit.

Sniperifle still in hand, she took aim at the man's skull.  Justice wouldn't have to worry, with her luck and aim, the bullet wouldn't affect him at all.  A clean shot and a profound pleasure.  That is what would be in her immediate future.

The shot was fired, the crack of the gun echoing through the entire area.  Flew into the monster's head, exploding just as before.  Maybe he was able to survive the first shot, but what about a second?  Then again, why bother letting him.  Suerte threw the gun into the air, drawing her pistols from their holsters once more.  Opening fire, she rained down a volley of bullets on the two fighters.  Each bullet somehow missed Justice, flying past him before bouncing back into the man.

"Go on sweetie, Justice needs your help," she said, flashing him a cocky grin.  "We need to restrain him before he dies.  Can you do that?"

The truth comes first.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 09:05:55 PM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: July 13, 2020, 05:10:21 AM »
The Assaillant

Why... why aren't my hits connecting... why won't you break!? WHY!? As its flurry of punches slipped through the rider's guard, he was shocked by its endurance. But it was its words that truly shook him. A swing of the blade's pommel came for him, but he avoided it hitting his temple by swaying back at the right moment - only for it to crash into his jaw instead, cracking it open like a melon.

The rider miscalculated one thing. Until now, that man was utterly convinced that all three were complicit. What he knew, the story weaved for him and the one weaved for them were completely different. But at this moment, the metallic warrior understood that. There was a chance to end this bloodshed and uncover the truth. For a moment, there was a light at the end at the moment.

CRACK

However, a sharp bullet crashed once more against his skull. And that door to the truth closed once more. Blood and metal crackled and splashed to the side, and the warrior let go of the blade as it flinched to the side. Met by a hail of bullets, the blood that splashed from its head clouded his vision. Or was it rage? Resentment? Pain? Regret? With its nervous systems damaged like this, talking and moving were growing even more difficult. But it wasn't enough. This was nowhere near enough to put him down.

So that...is what he told you guys? Sorry, but I'm not going to hold back... You can apologize to my friends in hell.

No. Right now, his body wouldn't waver. The hail of bullets crashed against him - but bounced off and flew away from their dazed target. He couldn't see with all these distractions. But because of that, he pointed his massive minigun at Suerte. The massive weapon swirled and started churning for a moment, warning of impending doom even against this rain of shots.

A-702

"Got it! Be careful!" And with that, he dragged the broken chain axe and zipped away, moving across the chaotic room in order to reposition while the metal man was distracted.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 05:15:01 AM by Kotomine_Rin »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: July 13, 2020, 09:32:02 PM »
Aruna/Ferra

"keh!"

Ferra was flipped onto her back like a pancake.  Opening her eyes, she was greeted with the short girl imposing her thick body upon her.  Impossibly soft feet pressed into her hard abs, caving to the girl's sheer might.  From this angle, she seemed as tall as the building that housed them, her gaze cast down upon Ferra.  In this moment, sweat began to form on her brow.  She grabbed the foot, squirming under her heel, trying desperately to escape.

I can't die here.

"I suppose thats fair," Aruna said, walking up behind the angel.  Ferra watched Aruna's claw like hands clap against the angel's plump cheeks.  "What do you say?  Let me inside or ill show you the door..."

"Whatever!" she said, finally ceasing her squirming under the angel's feet.  "Prove you've got more than my weak old human master!  I can take it!"

Aruna cupped Lulu's breasts from behind. "Can you heal her after we are done?"
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 11:29:54 PM by yinsukin »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: July 15, 2020, 06:26:11 PM »
Justice

The titan that was Justice clicked his shadowed and blazing teeth. It was foolish to hope to find some sense in the situation when they were already at the stage of killing blows. Ignoring it would leave a bad burn in his mouth, but he couldn't keep this up for much longer. If the Rider wanted this nonsense to stop, he had one, maybe two shots at it.

He flashed his glare at the cyborg in haste, and his ray of death cut the body of the minigun before it could finish revving, sweeping into the sky. "WHO gave him the orders? How was your side so prepared to track us down and remove us?!"

Justice swung again at the cyborg's knees with the threat of destroying his footing entirely.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: July 16, 2020, 05:18:49 AM »
SENATOR ZEKENATĂ–R

Target located. Lock-on engaged. Blazblue...activate!

"THINK FAST!!"

Its presence was hidden until this moment. Until the very planets aligned! A burning star suddenly crashed through a wall, its feet pointed straight at the demon with a rocketing fury beyond full speed. Was this a bird? Was it a plane?

With the burning flames of hell and heaven's stars, his form and current shape were a mystery. But there was no mistaking him or his wicked grin.

No! It was ZEKE, unleashing a surprise dropkick just as Aruna got comfortable feeling up cuties. 
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 05:20:49 AM by Kotomine_Rin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: July 17, 2020, 01:37:56 AM »
Lulu

"Master don't just!...." Th blonde Angel squirmed as her funbags were manhandled by the demon, the interview was going along swimingly if not for-

Think Fast huh?

No it wasn't her that should be thinking fast. That grotesque mind could be felt coming a mile away, not like she acted up on it. If he diesred to jump them like this then it would serve him good to be jumped in turn.

CLANG

"YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE TO THINK FAST!" Her angelic voice echoed throughout the minds of everyone present, like a stereo turned up way too loud.

Indeed, right before the rocket plummeted down on them, a giant sword had torn his path asunder, It's sturdy light proving itself a match for even the deepest of darkness.

She looked up at him with a pleasant grin, if something murderous could be pleasant.

"How dare you attack my Aruna so brazenly? He is under my protection and I will not allow something as deranged as you befall him!" If her mental voice had sounded angelic, then her was the real deal, it's clear luster was something so much more, something heavenly.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 01:38:48 AM by Bern »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: July 17, 2020, 01:41:59 AM »
Suerte

"i'm afraid..."

The minigun opened fire and yet again the hail of bullets sailed past her, as if each and every one of them missed.  It looked almost as if she sailed through them.  In reality, she was merely standing in the perfect place, in between every single bullet.

Taking aim with her sniper rifle, she lined up the barrel perfectly with his chest.  Even without luck, this shot would be near perfect.

"Hell doesn't like me too much."

The shot was fired.  Another bullet sailed into his skull.  "Yield.  We promise not to kill you, unless you make it too fun."
« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 04:20:36 AM by yinsukin »