Author Topic: Pine Garden  (Read 53893 times)

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Re: Pine Garden
« Reply #1230 on: July 01, 2020, 06:40:39 PM »
Justice

Again. One time was suspicious, two were indicative, and any more was utterly damning. Why were they worth this much trouble, after they'd done their best to keep them out of the loop while they set them up for a fall? What were these expenses and relentless pursuit in silencing them even worth?

He got a very distracting sense of dejá vu, but not enough to slow him down.

Absolution swished out of the chain under Justice's touch before the shockwave settled. The bullets that didn't burst against his armor bounced off the flat of the ancient blade, and he lowered it like a fan below his gaze which swept smoldering through the smoke. A blazing beam from a glaring silhouette cut the air with a thrum that left only silence in its wake, before the Rider slid on the floor towards their wounded man.

"Next time, fucking say something," he grumbled.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: July 01, 2020, 11:19:32 PM »
Lulu

"He isn't your master yet but he will be if you sign the new contract. We don't want any slaves, just obedient maids who are dutiful and can satiate Master Aruna's demonic needs. Unlike before you'll get paid and even time off, there's just one thing that's absolutely needed.... "

The angel was also present here of course, her body was perched atop the desk in front of Aruna like a work of art, which considering her stunning beauty wasn't far from the truth. She was back to wearing the black dress from earlier since Aruna had completely ruined the maid outfit earlier when he went wild on her. Not like she regretted a single moment of that, it felt wonderful and that outfit was too stuffy anyway. Her assets needed to be out and free to breathe, indeed her impressively deep cleavage and her equally breathtaking ass were both on full display for them with how she was leaning on the desk.

"If you don't think you can take a fierce pounding from his massive bitch breaker of a dick, then you should leave."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: July 01, 2020, 11:35:17 PM »
Suerte

Suerte placed a palm on the top of her cowboy hat, pressing it down against her fair flaring up as bullets sailed passed her.  Somehow, every single bullet missed her body without her even having to move.  Hands reached for her holsters, drawing her twin pistols.  She pointed the guns in front of her, firing into the void.  This was technically just suppressing fire, but if she got lucky, she might be able to hit the assailant or something.

"Get him somewhere he can heal," Suerte shouted, licking her lips.  She looked towards punishment.  That is where she had her sniper rifle.  It was time to stop playing around.  Killing was fun, dying not so much.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: July 02, 2020, 12:04:06 AM »
A-702

The kid was already blown open, coughing and hacking blood and gore in the most painful way imaginable. A massive piece of lead had concussed straight into his liver. Even for a monster like him, no kid should have to bear this kind of pain.

"There's no time... we've got..." He grits his teeth and bit on his arm, twisting his face. In pain? Surely, evidently. It's not like his expression was visible anyways.

It's not like anyone could see through the blood-filled gaps,  just what kind of expression was he making? Not even Justice. Not even himself.

"To kill this motherfucker!" Strings rushed out and circled around Justice, shielding him from further fire as they swirled and lashed about.

The Assaillant

"...you two...!? Why are you..." As the smoke cleared, the attacker's eyes widened and wavered for just a second. A titan of metal stared face to face with another, yet the giant's voice wasn't a friendly one. "But the data only said..." But it didn't matter.

Wielding a massive minigun on one hand, and a flaming chainblade on another, the cyborg glared at those in this room. Their retaliation had blown apart many of his comrades. He barely managed to shield a fraction with his body, his wounds minimal in comparisonhe smell of burnt metal - but even though it looked grievous it was but a cut against a machine man. A searing red gash, sizzling with. That was the price for its comrades. The pressure and the grinding of gears didn't betray the surging hatred. Only when he glanced at his dead friends did he steel his resolve.

"I see." Change ammunition grade to Disaster Type IV - Anti Armor Shellshock. He pointed his weapon at the three, its whirl the only warning of the hail of death to come. Bullets that could pierce armor as if they were RPG rockets. Would this be enough?

This ends now. "Death to traitors."

Brother... are you watching?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 01:27:37 AM by Kotomine_Rin »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: July 02, 2020, 12:15:44 AM »
Aruna

The catgirl pressed her fingers together, her face turning red.  "I-I mean I am stronger than most humans so.... probably.  I-I have healing magic too so I can heal myself and you if things get rough...  I just... don't want to have to fend for more work, or return home..."

Aruna remained silent, expecting Lulu to talk on his behalf.  It was an old trick, the overlord simply watching the subjects, speaking only when emotions reached their peak.  Indeed, if someone had true power, actions taken must be deliberate.  That is what authority was in the demon world.  The angel was taken with these catgirls.  He would let her direct them as she saw fit.  It was the least he could do for the simple joy of her kindness so far.

Nyla stared at Lulu's breasts before returning to Aruna.  He was still in the form of their former master.  She couldn't help but wonder what he really looked like.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: July 02, 2020, 12:46:09 AM »
Lulu

"You're mistaken Nyla..." A sweet feminine voice whispered in the back of her mind. It sounded like the blonde angel and Lulu was indeed staring right at her.

Then Lulu spoke out loudly. "I'm not worried about the roughness, it's his sheer size that will ruin you, and I hope you have some method of staying tight because I won't have any loose girls under my care. Master deserves a top notch harem..... On that note, Why don't you show us your glorious form Master, Nyla here is interested in seeing it."

"Yes, I am reading your mind, we can't have anyone with silly notions of revenge around...." The voice in her head returned.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: July 02, 2020, 02:49:05 AM »
Aruna

Nyla squealed, her entire body stiffening at the thought before relaxing.  She had seen the now dead master naked before but the thought forced her to stifle a drool.  All she could picture right now was the form the one known as Aruna was displaying but even that was enticing.

Yes.  I am more than confident in my healing abilites.  They regenerate everything, even down there.  My pussy is as tight as a virgins, she sent back.  In contrast to her outer voice, her inner voice was bursting with pride.

Aruna stood up, groaning a little as his face melted away to reveal those demonic eyes.  Horns grew on his head and the out of shape rich boy body became a bit larger as it filled out with muscles.  The clothes materialized on his body stretched until they were ripped apart by the growing muscles.  Two tails sprouted from his behind, as well as two wings on his back.  The light that sprouted during their sex had faded, the only evidence of them were these tattoo like lines across his chest and arms.

"Satisfied?"

The catgirl's eyes widened.  "He-he really is a demon."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: July 02, 2020, 10:41:55 PM »
Justice

Justice pulled Spidey to his feet, hand hooking below his armpit, arm locked around the shoulders, twisting his body to shield the vitals that weren't yet crushed, breathing out a contemptuous and weary cry. "Fool, save it for yourself!" He wedged his blade into the floor and took aim with Pity from a crooked angle. The suppressive fire was fine in Suerte's hands. He let himself squeeze the trigger an unnatural stretch of time, and the retribution that built in the bullet waited.

But for Punishment, that steady beast they wondered after? The steed appeared on a explosive trot that scattered the dust from around the corner, launching blood into the air as it barreled over bisected corpses. It didn't rush to its rider or Suerte, but ran with locomotive-like certainty, glistening maw parting like a groaning engine unfolding from a million forces too strong for it, spilling trails of oil onto the sky.

It clamped around the enhanced hand that held the minigun and tried to crunch it like dessert. Justice's cowled face lit up. "Ah." He loosed the shot at a leg that didn't have where to escape.

[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: July 02, 2020, 10:59:21 PM »
Suerte

There was a boom as Suerte rushed forward, generating a massive cloud of dust in her wake.  Running alongside the trail of oil, she pointed one gun towards the sky and the other forward.  That familiar sound of cogs grinding filled the air, drowned out by the sound of the horse and even the assailant's weapons.  The hail of bullets landed all around the cowgirl, every single one missing their target.

"Such a good horse," she said with a giggle.

Three shots were fired.  A bullet sailed into the sky, exploding as it soared past the buildings towards the clouds.  Jet black droplets came down from that, falling down around everyone.  A flame coated bullet sailed into the sky, lighting the oil and subjecting the world to a rain of hellfire.  The other was a simple bullet, bouncing all around the enemy until it would land in the perfect spot, the very clip that loaded the gun, jamming it.  That is, provided nothing stopped the trail.

The horse was a quick one, it would take more time to close the gap.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 11:04:41 PM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: July 04, 2020, 07:32:33 PM »
Lulu

"Oh my sweet kitten, you haven't seen anything yet-"

Lulu's wings unfurled and she floated over to the cat girl just to hug her and rub her cheeks against Nyla's. Their massive breasts pressed against each other but with them so close it was easy to see that Lulu's were in fact a bit larger.

"And why does Master get all the cooing, he isn't the only one with wings here...." The blonde sounded a bit put down, because she was feeling that way. Her nature made her seek praise from all people.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: July 05, 2020, 10:30:15 PM »
Nyla/Aruna

"It was-sn't about the wings," Nyla said, turning her head away as Lulu pressed her breasts into her own.  "But they are very nice...."

Aruna lowered his eyes.  "Your looking away from your new boss.  The angel your touching is in charge of you catgirls from now on.  I don't trust humans, so since I know you guys can fight you'll function as my own personal military force in addition to the duties you normally preform.  Naturally, your pay will be several times larger than your old masters.  You deserve at least that much."

"Th-thank you," the girl said.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: July 08, 2020, 01:59:01 AM »
Lulu

"She's so cute master! I just wanna hug her all day!" The blonde Angel only let up on the hug so that she could scratch the Catgirl's fluffy ears. "That reminds me..." She glanced over at Aruna. "How many more of them do we have to interview?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: July 08, 2020, 03:55:13 AM »
A-702

Wha wha!

"No way! First she fires an oil bullet, but what could it possibly..." The spider zipped back, eyes wide, only to shout with a gaping expression as the inferno rained down on them. "FIRE!? OH, I SEE!! THIS WAY, EVEN HIS FIELD OF VISION WILL BE CLOUDED! HE NEEDS TO STEP BACK, OR HE'LL BE SMEARED BY FIRE!!!" Strings shot about to limit the giant's movement, caging the area so  he couldn't run as he saw fit.

But he wasn't moving at all. Why would he do something like that?

The Assaillant

Kh...! The blur rushed at him without delay. This beast wasn't in the data! "Get off...!" He grit his teeth and took a step back as the fire and action pushed him away. His body was being coated in fire, swirling and lashing over his field of vision.

There's no mistake.  The tapes... the bodies... I know you are the killer. But why-

With a wince, his knee shuddered from a sudden impact. The giant of metal was being overwhelmed, the shot rattled his posture and caused him to trip on one knee. All while the beast gnawed at his weapon, chewing and nibbling at the metal. With these distractions, even he couldn't see the bullet bouncing all over the room.

A-702

"HE'S REELING!! HE'S REELING!! WITH THIS UNFETTERED ASSAULT, NO ONE COULD STAND A CHANCE!! THIS METAL GIANT IS ON THE ROPES, THERE'S NO WAY FOR HIM TO KNOW WHAT'S COMING NEXT!"

Shit... I need to hurry. I can't just let them die. No, I won't let them die.

The bullet slammed and whammed and rippled all over until it came gnawing at the cyborg. And yet-

The path of this battle couldn't be foreseen.

The titan's arm crashed into the ground. An ungodly impact to shake the room to its foundations. With a swing of its arm, he overpowered the horse as if it were a child and slammed it against the bullet - straight into the ground with the strength that could only belong to a hero. The ground cracked all across the arena, and with a slam of its metal boot, it shot across the burning heap of mortar like a cannonball. Straight towards the spider.

Would they be able to capitalize on this distraction!?

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: July 08, 2020, 10:05:52 PM »
Aruna

"Well there should be one more," he said, glancing towards the door.

Almost on cue, the door swung open.  "Good lord, I thought it would never be over..."

The girl had a towel pressed to her curly brown hair.  Two cat ears emerged from the long curly locks that went all the way down to her large but firm rear.  Her eyes were emerald green, her pupils in a sharp line like a tigers.  The girl's washboard abs could be seen in the office light, complete with those lines that drew the eyes to her crotch.  She wore leggings that covered her thick muscular legs. 

"I wanted to see if the new master would be worth working for but this... this is more than I bargained for.  An angel and a demon?  Is it even worth the money?  The only thing shadier than an actual rich asshole is a literal contradiction dressing up in a rich asshole's skin.  What the hell do I get from working for you?"

Aruna sighed.  He didn't miss the times of old, having to assert his dominance like this, but he knew no better way.  "Mind your tongue," he said, motioning for Lulu to deliver the proper "punishment."
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 10:32:26 PM by yinsukin »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: July 09, 2020, 03:19:44 AM »
Justice

Punishment trashed under the retaliation, and its furious moan was a match thrown into a flammable cloud. Justice's eyes and ears, skin and tongue filled with irritation, as the blood haze that pervaded every strand of him became a synaesthetic combustion. In disregard of his mind, his left hand wrenched the sword from the floor. The rest gave in and followed suit. He didn't have to think. There was danger, and his spirit felt every sign of it. He barely had to move. The enemy was coming right for him, and it would only get through over his body.

A bursting tower of devastation replaced the Rider, shoving Spider to the ground behind demonic wings, and met the cyborg's charge weapon to weapon with a horrible screech. He fell a booming step back, which sundered all that remained of the walls out from it and rendered their footing into cracks.

It was nothing but a miracle that he had the presence of mind to speak the same instant. "Jackass, they're making to dispose of all of us." With a jerking motion, Justice crashed their foreheads together, and his unextinguishable glare bore into the man's eyes.