Author Topic: Pine Garden  (Read 59029 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Pine Garden
« Reply #1200 on: June 11, 2020, 03:01:25 AM »
Spidey

What they saw... the visage they witnessed...

Was Spidey standing over a guy in a black trenchcoat and a ninja mask with a calm, focused expression. The man just laid in a pool of his own blood and was difficult to recognize. Still, there was no mistaking the sight of A-702 pointing the empty glock at the meat carcass.

"Knew it. He was hiding inside the magazine." It almost didn't make sense. His calm and collected expression was unlike anything before.

He shot him in the head again for good measure. Then-

"Oh! Drat, didn't notice you guys!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: June 11, 2020, 06:21:59 PM »
Lulu

"AAAAAARUNA-"

Lulu moaned and begged for him to do something but all that came out of her mouth was some unintelligible squeals of pleasure and vague moans of his name. Her pussy was desperately clamping down on the thick intruder but for the first time in a long time, she couldn't toy with her partner. His nature, no the power he stole from, it was messing up her body and she was losing.... Losing control of her form, and her body was becoming his to play with as he desired. Then her feet were slowly rising, first up on her toes and eventually they came off the ground completely as she begun floating.

Being this true to her nature made it impossible to suppress her Angelic traits. She pushed back against him wildly and drove her head out of the wall to reveal a brightly shining halo, it's brilliant shine was enough to even pierce the darkness he spread.

"Too much...... It's toooo much.... ARUUUUUNA-"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: June 11, 2020, 09:10:53 PM »
Aruna

A fapping noise filled the room as Aruna's hips continued to slam against Lulu's cheeks in a rhythmic pattern.  Harder and harder he went, growling and groaning as he felt her clamping down on him, the tightness of an angel.

It felt so good, to dominate an angel like this.  A demon was born into a world of losers, ones subjugated by the angels.  To think he could hold a dominating position over such a goddess, even sexually.

Then he saw it, the halo.  The angel and that face of pleasure that he was giving her.  The light engulfed the room, swallowing even his own darkness, or rather the darkness created from stealing her essence.  It was too bright.

A steam of tears poured down his demonic eyes.  With a roar, he retracted the chains from her torso, wrapping them around his own arms and legs.  Tighter and tighter he squeezed until his limbs snapped off.

NO!  NOT AGAIN!

All he could think of was Asmeal.  If he had done this earlier than... well he wouldn't need to chase the graces.  Those demonic eyes searched Lulu's face.  With the chains gone, he continued to thrust, to give her a different kind of affection.  He still slammed her as hard as he could, but he didn't take anymore lifeforce from her.  The demon merely looked for something, anything, any form of love that she could offer him, any sign that she had feelings, that she existed in the same way he did.  That is what those eyes searched for, a sign that he was doing the right thing.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 04:02:36 AM by yinsukin »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: June 15, 2020, 10:56:32 PM »
Suerte

Emerging from the door with Justice, the cowgirl sighed with relief as her brown eyes touched the corpse, then moved to Spidey.  Turns out he wasn't in danger.  Seemed like he was more of a man than she thought too.  He would grow into a fine young man if he kept up this.... bloodlust.

She shook her head and said, "Well well, guess we got lucky.  Another assassin down.  From now on we should try to capture these guys alive, see if we can trace them back to the killer."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: June 18, 2020, 03:41:02 AM »
Justice

He really wanted to ask. He shouldn't. It was like a scene out of a comic, Spidey's austere face contrasting an utterly bizarre explanation, with the expired proof for them to see. Justice had to focus on more concrete things if he wanted to make it through these mood swings without his composure eventually popping like a balloon.

"Depends on your definition," he said. Just to be sure, he jabbed the body with his boot once or twice. "But this definitely tells me useful things. They either have a way to track us, or means to come to us in disregard of our efforts to hide. Spidey, are you bugged? Something from the cloning process?"
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 03:41:55 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: June 18, 2020, 03:47:50 AM »
Spidey

"E-erm... I g-guess so." He glanced away in embarassment. Goddamn it, that one was good. With a nonchalant shrug, he kicked the corpse sideways so his face would turn away from them. "Usually, they pop killswitches in us in case we start bugging out. My model doesn't come with them though."

That was a lie, but expertly so. There was a smidgen of truth in it though. He didn't have the killswitch on him.

"Well, they could have bugged Suerte too. Didn't she get shot in the heart or something? What if something got lodged in there to act as a transmitter?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: June 18, 2020, 07:31:45 PM »
Suerte

Suerte's eyes widened.  Then, a frown fell on her face, her brown eyes becoming harsh.  Those pupils drifted downward, avoiding either of them.  Her mind drifted back into that moment, being shot in the chest.  To think she made the same mistake again, relying on her luck too much.  They were being tracked the whole time.

"Let me check," she said with a cheeky glare.  "No peaking boys."

Turning around, she reached into her shirt and found... nothing.  Perhaps she was doing a bit better than she thought.  Turning back around to face the boys again, she said,

"Nope, not there."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: June 18, 2020, 07:38:32 PM »
Justice

He rolled his eyes away like a gentleman, as she desired, but when that turned up nothing, he frowned from one of his companions to the other. "One of you check my armor," he commanded, stretching his arms out as one would for measurements.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 07:39:49 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: June 18, 2020, 07:45:34 PM »
Spidey

"E-eh!? Arent you too excited about this!?" He glanced away for a second. "I-its fine. I have experience with bodies."

Almost like it was second nature, he started patting down the armor. "Wow. Those are some nice muscles. You must be a popular dude..."

He wasn't blushing.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: June 18, 2020, 08:02:09 PM »
Suerte

And just like that Spidey was squished between two people of the wild west.  "Wow these are some nice muscles, you must be pretty popular with the ladies..." she said, her voice trailing off as she felt him up.  His obliques in particular were fantastic.  She was a little jealous too.  I mean she had to have a magic succubi give her muscles but he got them naturally.

"Oh right, the thing....  Well I can't find it with your clothes on so...."

Reaching for the bottom of his shirt, she pulled upwards, revealing his stomach at the very least.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: June 21, 2020, 02:57:12 AM »
Justice

The rider was alarmed at how quickly Suerte loosened the straps of his armor, but he wanted to think that with his eons of experience, he wasn't showing too much of it. "Listen, I'm flattered," he said, to both of them. "But the only place I was shot was the left arm."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: June 21, 2020, 02:59:06 AM »
Spidey

But the drooling spider kiddo wasn't paying attention. Instead, he just stared at the abs with pure admiration. "Ooooh..."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: June 21, 2020, 01:33:21 PM »
Suerte

Even if the rider was showing it, Suerte wouldn't notice.  Her eyes were too busy soaking in that deliciously built body.  Suerte's tongue slid across her lips, popping as she reached for the holster on her belt.  Gripping the butt of the gun with a stress filled strangle hold, she pointed the front into Justice's abs.

"I know, but time for a trust test," she said, looking at him dead in the eye.  It was still a smoldering look of passion, but there was a hint of killing intent buried in there.  "Is any part of you made of magic?  Are you in some way, magical hon?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: June 21, 2020, 11:51:23 PM »
Justice

"Define magic," he said, giving her a look like he'd had this discussion before. "Are angels and demons magic? Are spellcasters? Witches are most certainly magic, but they're not made of magic. Hrrm. Close enough, but before you fire away - is it still going to hit like a regular bullet? I'd appreciate a less vital area to test that, if so."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: June 23, 2020, 03:52:31 AM »
Spidey

A gun was pointed straight at the abs he was ogling. For a second, he jumped out with a spooked "Eeek!", but something about the spider's eyes was pointed at the weapon. She was pushing it against that man's muscles, to test something... his vision got all blurry for a second.

Shooting someone for a test? Even out here, people were still trash.

"Cut it out, now." Strings lashed out in the blink of an eye, zipping and slamming against the walls and ceilings with a threatening lash. The storm of strings hurt no one, but the surroundings were severed as if a wild beast rampaged about. "A test? You'd shoot someone for something like that!?" His expression was undescribable. No, maybe it was best if one didn't describe it.

Even if he was here, just now he felt in that white room again.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 03:53:09 AM by Kotomine_Rin »