Author Topic: Pine Garden  (Read 59694 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Pine Garden
« Reply #1170 on: May 15, 2020, 09:33:00 PM »
Lulu

She did look a little downtrodden at being confirmed as fat but Lulu seemingly got over it at their master reaffirmed the set of orders to the catgirl. The blonde nodded in agreement and stopped scratching the cute catgirl's ears.

"You heard master. You should take my measurements and make me an outfit befitting the new head maid."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: May 17, 2020, 12:33:26 AM »
Aruna/Kristine

Aruna approached Lulu from behind, slapping her on the rear and leaning in to whisper, "No need to look so down.  Your fat in all the right places.  There can't be anyone as beautiful as the angel of love."

Kristine looked at Lulu with a tilt of her head.  A new head maid?  Like her new boss?  Those new thoughts faded as she felt the girl stroking her ears.  A purring noise filled the air, becoming more and more intense as she continued to pet her.

"So your the nyu favoriate?" she asked, pulling two clothes together.  Her arms to stich things together at a speed no human could possibly process or follow.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: May 17, 2020, 02:43:10 AM »
Lulu

Lulu's back straightened as she felt her ass get slapped. She hadn't been prepared for it whatsoever and rumbled forward onto the ground in front of the catgirl. While she didn't quite feel like it now, she had to keep up the act for the maid who was making her new uniform.

"Mhm... Master won me in a game and he chose to assign that to me." Lulu had stopped scratching the girl's ears since falling but nevertheless she pulled herself back up on her knees whole keeping in mind to have her ass raised in case he wanted to touch her again.

"Please don't call me fat that's way to embarrassing. I'd like it more if you talked dirty about my assets than that...." Her voice reached Aruna in his mind so that the maid couldn't hear them.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: May 17, 2020, 07:46:49 PM »
Aruna/Kristine

Very well. he thought, intentionally in case she was listening.

The catgirl held up the cloth, pressing the stitched together outfit against Lulu's chest.  Even this new outfit wasn't big enough to completely cover her cleavage.  But perhaps that is what their master wanted.  Returning to her work to make the final adjustments, her arms once again became a blur, stitching and restitching the fused maid uniform.

"Well I admit I love catgirls but these huge tits are worth almost as much as my mansion," he said, reaching around to grab one breast.  The other cupped her ass in his hand.  "Plus, she's a cutie with a grand presence.  Its only natural she become my favorite.  Oh and did I mention she has a huge ass?  She has a massive spankable ass."

And so, he gave it another smack, enjoying how those cheeks rippled at his touch.

Though he was acting like a smartass, the calmness of her presence finally broke through the natural anxiety of being near an angel.  If she really was this bothered by being called fat, then perhaps she really did not mean him any harm.  After all, it would have been simple to retaliate while he was putting on his little act and end him.  However, she didn't, after he made her feel fat.  An angel of his world wouldn't do that.

Better? Even within his head, his voice was snide.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: May 17, 2020, 08:29:45 PM »
Lulu

Smack.

The loud sound of his hand hitting her spankable ass reverberated throughout the room, while there was a lot of give to her round cheeks, after his hand sank into it to a certain point it bounced back almost like a softball. But that wasn't what was racing through her mind right now. No, it was something completely different, his words.

She blushed furiously and found herself unable to look anywhere but on the floor as her raging emotions blew up a storm inside her.

"Thank you for opening up....... You have no idea what that means to me...." Her inner voice sounded just as embarrassed and vulnerable as she looked in that moment.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: May 19, 2020, 02:59:12 AM »
Aruna

Opening up huh?  I was just lowering my guard again like a fool, he thought out loud, unsure if she was still listening.  The voice in his head was solemn, but with a hint of yearning.  I think... i'm happy you care.  But.... I feel like I should be happy that i'm making an angel happy.

Kristina's head darted to the busty woman, then back to her master, then back to the blonde.  Something was happening but she wasn't sure what.  Was the spanking really that good?  Her face got really red.

"Myaster its done!" she cheered, genuinely happy she didn't have to pleasure him today and that she got to do her job.  "Here you go miss head myaid!"

The demon wearing human skin stood up.  "Well then, how about you change into them.  I need my head maid to look the part."

For a brief moment, his eyes flashed.  To gaze upon an angel's naked body.  It wasn't unheard of.  After all, an angel in its naked form was pure, far beyond the sexual standards of humans, sometimes even demons.  However, in this context......

"Lets leave her in my chambers," he said, grabbing the girl by the back of the collier and dragging her out.

"Myaster?  Your leaving her in your room?"  she asked, perplexed.

"Shut up and lets go," he said, dragging her towards the door.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: May 21, 2020, 07:00:11 PM »
Lulu

"Aww Aruna... I was looking forward to showing off my naked perfection to both of you.... how mean." She had no choice but to go with a mental outburst as she couldn't just oppose an direct order publicly. Thus she bowed and waited for them to leave before letting her old dress fade away.....

A few minutes later the new head maid left the room and was now dressed the part too. The maid uniform she now wore had far more frills that her previous dress but it also hugged her waist and hips much more tightly which made it only that much clear just how inhuman her proportions. Her breasts were fully covered unlike before but they were hugged so tightly you could easily see the shape of both of them and it somehow made them look even bigger. 

"Master.... I've never had clothes this form fitting before... But they feel so good!"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: May 21, 2020, 07:27:31 PM »
Aruna

Later..

When Aruna's human eyes landed on that form, his entire world sunk into the ground, along with his heart.  This single image imprinted on his mind could never leave.  An angel was dressed up as a human servant.  Yes, it was an angel that was different from his angels, but an angel nonetheless.  This woman was presenting herself to him sexually in a subservient human form.  The denizens of the dark had long tried to dominate the oppressive light, including Aruna himself, but never in his wildest dreams could he imagine this.

"Ummm..... your welcome?"

"You like it myaster?  I'm really good at making clothes when you use me right!" she said, standing up.  Her tail wished back and forth, her canine eyes beaming with pride.

Aruna's pants were tight.  This entire plan was a mistake.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: May 21, 2020, 07:44:52 PM »
Lulu

Already stunned Aruna? I haven't begun actively seducing yet teheee-" Her thought speech wmigjt jostle him back to awareness or so she hopped, it wouldn't do to have the master be a gaping fool after all.

"It looks like master is pleased, Thank you so much!"

The angel suddenly threw herself at the catgirl and pulled her face right into her impressive breasts. Of course they hadn't lost any of their unearthly soft bounciness so the girls whole head soo disappeared into the valley between.

" Thank you thank you so much, you have no idea how important that was for me. Hey master.... Can we reward her for such a wonderfully good job?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: May 21, 2020, 09:36:49 PM »
Aruna

The cat girl yelped, her face literally being buried inside the blond's massive rack.  She couldn't hear what the two were talking about anymore, the breasts blocking out even her enhanced cat hearing.  Aruna took the time given to him to take in a deep breath and sigh.  Thats right.  I am the human known as Ross Baldwin...

"I don't see why not," he said.  "What do you have in mind?"
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 09:56:34 PM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: May 23, 2020, 05:44:57 PM »
Lulu

"I think you have an idea master~" As she spoke out loud, another melody was played for mind and it showed an scene unfold that the Angel thought he would enjoy. Images of her and the catgirl competing to earn his favor among others were shown to him.

"I need to know how capable the girls are if I'm gonna manage your harem silly-" Her teasing mental voice continued from that vision. It wasn't until she was done with it that she finally released the Catgirl from her heavenly valley to let her breathe. Of course with how long she'd been in close contact, the poor girl had been bombarded by her relaxing aura, it wasn't unusual for even other girls to look at her with adoration after such great exposure.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: May 24, 2020, 07:41:37 PM »
Aruna

It was a nice vision indeed and the demon in human skin smirked at the thought.  There was a time in history where Aruna spent time as a demonic overlord.  Surround by human women, even the half demon children he spread through his seed, at least while he was in the form of a man.  After a while, he took the form of a woman to avoid dealing with the problems of human birth.  However, having the woman fawn over his whims, desire his very affection, flinch at his power.  It was fun while it lasted.

"Very well," he said, his form shifting.  The slim form of the middle aged business man became more sharp, jagged.  Horns grew on his head, those human pupils turned red and his body grew out of his clothes, ripping them to pieces.  Aruna had transformed back into his male demonic form.

But if this goes wrong we will have to kill her. he thought.  He meant it when he said he was determined to keep a low profile.

Kristina grabbed hold of Lulu's breasts, pulling herself out of her cleavage.  Her face was coated in sweat from being inside of the head maid.  Turning around, she let out a small gasp, then turned back to Lulu.  "Look out!  A dyemon!  Myaster!  What happened to myaster?"

"He's dead.  I killed him and am assuming his identity."
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 07:50:42 PM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: May 25, 2020, 03:24:47 AM »
Lulu

"Don't be a scaredy cat Kristina. Our new master is a kind and most wise master. I think you'll find serving him to be way more rewarding than before. Besides..."

Lulu caught the slippery Catgirl in another tight hug as she leaned in closer to whisper. "His fat demon dick comes with a bunch of perks you'd never find in a fat slob of a human."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: May 26, 2020, 02:04:46 AM »
Kristina

The catgirl's ears bounced when she heard the word "perks."  The catgirl's lips curled into a devlish grin and she nodded.  "I always hated the old myaster," she said, licking her lips.  "He always did as he pleased, looked down on us catgirls and thought of us only as toys.  I nyever thought i'd do my job to a demon but I don't mind a nyw myaster."

Aruna sighed.  "Well then its time to decide.  You can leave the mansion and I can use your old masters resources to find you a new job, or you could stay here and work for me, guard my secrets."

"No I will stay," the girl said, closing the hand already around Lulu's breasts, squeezing ever so tightly.  "Even if I leave, I could run into someone worse.  Besides its....."

The cat girl dug her head into Lulu's breasts.  It became clear that the only reason she yelped before was that she was started by the girl's surprising strength.  It was oddly... soothing for her to be in between them.

"Nyce here."
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 02:25:46 AM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: May 28, 2020, 09:41:33 PM »
Lulu

"Heh... While I do like all the attention on my first day here, you should stop hogging my cleavage or you'll make your new master jealous Kristina." She gently pushed the eager catgirl away and tried to get as composed as she could.

"As the the head maid I will be your direct boss, do you have any other skills besides sewing? If you want to continue working for us then you'll need a broader set of skills, which might include combat. Besides being the head maid I am also Master Aruna's harem manager, and being a demon his appetite can be quite demanding. So I have to make sure you can handle it."
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 09:47:19 PM by Bern »