Author Topic: Pine Garden  (Read 59031 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Pine Garden
« Reply #1185 on: May 30, 2020, 02:31:38 AM »
Aruna

"I cyan fight," she said, not really listening to the prompt.  She squeezed again.  "Human masters find us more eyndearing if we have a cute specialty, but I can fight, organize, and hunt.  Most of us are specialized."

Aruna folded his arms over his chest.  "You know i'm not really that bothered by two girls rubbing up against each other.  Its pleasing to the eyes."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: May 30, 2020, 08:07:47 PM »
Lulu

"Is that so?"

Instead of pushing Kristina away this time she did something completely different and appeared to embrace it only for the two of them to disappear a moment.

And then the two of them fell on top of Aruna, She pushed him down and let the two of them land on either of his legs.

"See Kristina, this is how you topple a demon hehehe-""

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: June 03, 2020, 02:29:10 AM »
Aruna

Aruna's eyes widened as Lulu's form suddenly materialized on top of him, sending him plummeting ass first onto the ground.  If it weren't for her naturally calming presence, he would have instinctively sent spikes through their bodies.  Instead, he wiped the flash of shock from his face and merely attempted to push both off of him, his palms resting on each of their respective stomachs to shove them off.

"Not right now," he said.  "I still have to deal with the rest of the staff."

"The rest of the staff?" the catgirl said with a tilt of her head.  "The old myaster kept a list of his regulars on his phone, but most of us are contractors."

"For now leave.  I will call you back inside when you are needed."

The girl got to her feet, bowed and walked through the double doors.  After watching her leave, he turned around and faced Lulu.  "Do you think we can trust these catgirls?  They seem rather fickle."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: June 05, 2020, 05:59:32 AM »
Lulu

"Seriously?"

Lulu floated up and gave the fallen one an annoyed glare as she huffed. "You need to stop being so suspicious and enjoy life more. And have you already forgotten I can read their minds? That girl was pretty excited about the change in management, but if it comes to that....." Her small frame floated closer and her expression softened. She wasn't really angry at him but his constant hyper suspicion was starting to get on her nerves.

"I won't let any of them harm you Aruna."
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 06:01:23 AM by Bern »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: June 05, 2020, 09:34:00 PM »
Aruna

Aruna scoffed, before his entire expression softened.  This whole interaction, this whole pact, everything about this didn't make any sense.  He still couldn't wrap his head around it.  This warm feeling given to him by an angel of all things.  He said the only thing that made sense.

"Thanks...."

He wanted to protest, tell her that she wouldn't understand what it was like but somehow, it felt wrong.  He was just happy to feel whatever this feeling was.  Instead, he snatched the phone from her and made a call.  It was time to redecorate.  The entire place would need to be redesigned from scratch.  By the time he was done with her, this mansion would be different.

Silence.

Aruna had asked Lulu to wait inside of his quarters while he made the call.  After all, he wanted to surprise her a bit, not let her in on the details.  While she could just read his mind, it was the gesture that counted here and he wanted to make sure she knew that.  More importantly, he needed a second to himself. 

All he had thought about at this point was how dangerous she was, trying to figure out a second angle she was pulling, what she truly wanted, but he never considered what she could offer.  His goal was to hunt the graces, someone more familar with holy power could help with that.  After all, did he really think he could take the light with his own power?  He had grown stronger yes, but the light, it was said to be leagues beyond demons.  No, he knew it was.  He could still remember the power that once nearly struck him down....  Thats why he had to familiarize himself with it.  The demon known as Aruna had to know what it meant to hold all that power, all that holiness, the light itself.

The door creaked open and the sound of claws scraping against the ground filled the air.  Aruna was in his full male demonic form, although his wings were no where to be seen, because he had no intention of flying away from this.  Every muscle in his body was an inch or two bigger, not to make himself stronger, but to silently signal his intent.  He wanted to take charge here.

"We have a lot of time...." he said, his demonic eyes soft as he gazed at her.  "That feeling from before, drinking your life force.  Can I do it again?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: June 05, 2020, 09:54:42 PM »
Lulu

"Oh you done now?"

The heavenly angel sat up on the bed she'd been resting on ever since he'd left her there. She figured he was trying to make some surprise so she didn't read his mind to see what was going on. Now that would have been boring ans she wanted some exciting fun too! Otherwise she'd go against hr own preaching and that's a big no no....

"Of course you can... Take me whenever you desire Aruna heh..." She couldn't help but put in some sexual puns here and there. Especially now that he'd just left her alone in a room like this, she was getting really bored... It's why she begun stretching right as she saw him, both because her limbs was getting sore but mostly to give him a show. She exaggerated the movements to give him an even better view of her curves. With how tight the uniform was she didn't really need too but it would be completely against her nature not to play this out to maximum gain.

"But the power you truly crave can never be yours.... Not unless you force me and that's when it's the most delicious."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: June 05, 2020, 10:19:47 PM »
Aruna

Aruna's blood red eyes lingered on Lulu's body like a lion stalking its pray.  It was like she was a piece of meat to him.  By now he was halfway across the room, closing in on the bed.  "I don't know whats going to happen to me.  If I lose myself I need you to stop me.  But... i'll take comfort in knowing your holy power is above mine.  I can lose myself..."

Aruna flashed his teeth, something growing between his legs.  The beding began to shift into a dark portal and two chains emerged from it, wrapping around her breasts.  They squeezed ever so tightly, being as snug as possible on her chest.  The other chain went around her legs, squeezing those as well.  The base of the chains connected into the portal, sapping every ounce of life energy it could drain.

"Ahhh..." he said, with a deep breath.  "It feels... so good.  And.. you won't die right?  I can take all I want?!"

« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 04:16:28 AM by yinsukin »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: June 06, 2020, 05:04:14 PM »
Suerte

"Oh of course!  I can handle the adorable little hell horse...."

Suerte froze.  A strange forboding feeling crept into Suerte's belly.  She turned around only to realize Spidey was gone.  The strange feeling, it was butterflies in her tummy, a clawing at her core, but also excitement.  This strange combination of guilt, excitement and genuine worry was a difficult one to put into words, but it was simultaneously exciting and uncomfortable at the same time.

The familiar crack of a gunshot filled the air.

"Thats probably him," she muttered.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: June 07, 2020, 02:28:01 AM »
Lulu

"Whoaaa..."

Lulu tugged the chains a bit but they didn't give, she'd have to really try to break out of this, and with their drain effect she wouldn't be able to teleport either, at least her arms were but more importantly was the way he'd tied her and what he'd forgotten....

"I told you already take as much as you want, I'm too full.... But you fail on the fetish bonds.... My arms are still free see" She held up her hands to demonstrate.

"And you didn't even put a leash on me.... You sure you're a demon?" Lulu titled her head and was seemingly not even minding her vulnerable position.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: June 07, 2020, 03:21:14 AM »
Aruna

Aruna's muscles began to fill with holy light.  His biceps pulsating with the Lulu's raw unfiltered holy power.  A dark aura began to leak from his shoulders and back into the air, filling the room with his presence.  He smiled at her comment, flashing her his demonic fangs in response.

"What do you think I am, a human?" he said, now looming over her, his red gaze fixated on her hips before moving to her chest.  "I prefer to go slower, take my time.  I'd rather not run amok from getting too high on this power.... To have an angel at a demon's mercy is unheard of.  I want to savor it."

The chains around her legs retracted.  He wanted her to be able to stand, or at least try to.  Aruna's palm covered Lulu's face, his claws digging into the back of her head as he clamped down.  Lifting her tiny feet off the ground, he grinned, simply enjoying the feeling of holding her helplessly in the palm of his hands.  Then he slammed her into the ground next to the bed.  It felt so good to remove an angel from their throne.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 06:12:02 AM by yinsukin »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: June 07, 2020, 04:30:57 AM »
Justice

The rider rolled his eyes. "For fuck's sake." Stomping in the direction of the sound, he hefted his own gun. There was a time and a place for ambushes in a recently acquired temp hidey hole, and this was not it. Was Spidey bugged? Was he just unlucky?

He kicked a door open without checking for how close Suerte was. He might shoot the troubled young man himself if that sound wasn't it. That he was thinking in puns now was probably his fault, come to think of it.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: June 07, 2020, 08:22:35 PM »
Lulu

"EHH!"

The Angel yelped as she was suddenly slammed into the ground head first. It was all spinning, the whole world, everything. She shook her to make the world come to a stop and got up on her knees.

"Owwiieee.. That's so mean Aruna." Her face fell into a pout as she complained, the faintest traces of tears were welling up and trailing down her cheeks.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: June 08, 2020, 03:53:26 AM »
Aruna

"Don't cry," he said, softly placing a single extended nail along her cheek.  "I am merely granting your wish."

This.... was way too cathartic.  His hand on her face, slamming her into the ground.  It was like he was slamming the very embodiment of the terror into the very concrete.  More mana seeped into his muscles, expanding them slightly.  It was as if the holy energy was commanding him to grow.  This desire to grow, to dominate, it was different from the demon one.

A hand came down onto the crown of her head, pushing her into the floor like a hammer pushes a nail.  Each step he took caused the ground to shake a bit, almost as if a truck were passing by.  Once again looming over her, his demonic cock was thrust into her throat.

"I hate how much i've grown to like you over the short time we've known each other," he said, pulling her hair so that she would be forced to look up at him.  The light was forming a strange pattern, lines etched into his upper torso.  Dark clouds seemed to seep from his body, spreading across the room.  It was as if his very presence was beginning to spread.  That darkness swallowed up the furniture, preventing it from being seen.  He was subconsciously casting haze.  "In demon culture, we hurt our lovers to show a willingness to share the burden of pain.  Human's adopted this practice but often use it to abuse their fellow humans...  For them its a way to let out their feelings of powerlessness.  I can't tell... I can't tell if I am hitting you like a human or demon!"

A fist slammed into her gut.  The feeling of his strong demon arms sinking into her soft belly felt was indescribably satisfying.  It was like punching an abusive god.  How could this be real?

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: June 09, 2020, 08:01:09 PM »
Lulu

"Guuuhhhhh..."

It was with with a blurry vision from her tear filled eyes that she was forced to look up at him with. His shape was only vaguely recognizable, but she didn't need to see him to know who it was. The rich taste of demon musk deep down her silky smooth throat would give it away any time. If her skin had been soft to the touch then her insides was smoother that softest of silk, an indescribable sensation to mortals that would tickle every nerve end of his shaft with both the texture and the faint hum of divine power that flowed directly into his cock.

"Enjoying my throa-aaagh!" Her projected thought was cut off by a mental scream as his fist sank into her stomach fully until the entirety of his hand was submerged and surrounded by her flesh. The direct mental link between them had revealed even more than the roleplay from before. Unlike his previous actions, this hit had truly caused her pain.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 08:18:21 PM by Bern »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: June 09, 2020, 10:16:46 PM »
Aruna

It felt so good.

The demon placed a hand on the back of Lulu's head, prompting her to continue sucking.  It was the hand of the grace.  That moist throat wrapped around his hard demon shaft felt so warm. God, angels, light, demons, devils, humans, fire.  He told himself that he wouldn't think anymore, that he would just do, but what was this?  Could he really say that this is what he wanted?

The palm glimmered, his body now officially becoming a spotlight in this room of darkness.  The more he shined, the more the world around him darkened.  The chains wrapped around those delectable breasts and that plump torso continued to suck the energy out of her.  He wasn't just glowing anymore, he was shining.

"Of course.  Its truly an angelic feeling..."

He wanted more.

Lifting her up by the back of the head, he walked her over to the edge of the room and slammed her face first into the wall.  He wanted to feel more pain, his pain.  To beat her down physically just as he had been so many times.  No, he just wanted to feel strong.

Employee break room

"So the myaster is dead?"

"Ny- yeah!"

The catgirls were huddled in a circle, each one in a lodging chair.  They were all furry of course, with little mouse toys attached by strings.  A carpet was in the center of the room.  "These are kind of nice.... are you sure its ok?"

"Don't worry, the nyu myaster is nicer than the old one!"

Aruna: Master's quarters

More....

Aruna let out a growl as he penetrated her pussy from behind with his demonic cock.  The shining light radiated from him in the form of intense ever growing darkness.  Nothing could be seen anymore, not even the walls Lulu's head had been slammed through.  All he could see was the ass in front of him as he slammed his hips into those jiggly cheeks.