Author Topic: Pine Garden  (Read 59885 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Pine Garden
« Reply #1140 on: April 23, 2020, 07:13:11 PM »
Eruraviel

"Well, you asked me to find someone strong and fast. So, here he is." She replied, staring at Amanda with a cocked head. Her ears twitched a tad in irritation-irritation at herself, that she wasn't strong enough, and that she had needed to go ask for help to solve this problem. "I'm not strong enough, so I went and found someone with real strength-someone stronger than with just magic. Feh."

The elf turned her head and sighed with a rather defeated expression.

Mansion

"I dunno about that, my strength is wholly derived from magic." William cut her off.

"Wait you mean this guy actually impressed you with your crazy standards and in so.."

"Hang on-" He tried interjecting but failed as Amanda continued with her newfound firmness.

"....little time, what did he do?" She asked with more and more confidence building up. She was starting to regain control of the situation again and that was how she liked it.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 07:13:49 PM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: April 23, 2020, 07:35:41 PM »
Eruraviel

Eru planted her hand atop her chest and smiled. "Fufufu. Do your eyes not see it?" Eruraviel asked Amanda. "He's traveled here from another world, and constructed a fascimile of a soul directly out of magic. He also brought friends-in a powerful soul gem, preserving their integrity-and the souls contained are oh-so-incredibly interesting."

She waved her hand, and Amanda felt Eru trying to send her an image-a full impression of what she'd just found within the gem.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: April 23, 2020, 09:08:56 PM »
Mansion

Alas her passive defenses deflected the mental imagery away before it reached her, Amanda wasn't even aware that Eru had attempted to use such a method to communicate. She glanced over him again and her eyes told the same  "What do you mean? He's clearly made up of divergent laws, the world is attempting to reject but can't. How is that not more fascinating than storing a soul in a bottle?"

"Ohoho.. so you saw that too, pretty impressive little miss land owner. But I still haven't heard the true reasoning for being brought here and my time and patience are both running thin."

"My wife likely thought you could deal with an usurper that's plaguing my rule but looking at you, you're the most vulnerable to one of his top men. The Magic Null, seeing how it flows through you, being near would be really really bad for you." She shook her head as she felt a headache beginning to rise up.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: April 23, 2020, 09:19:57 PM »
Mansion

Alas her passive defenses deflected the mental imagery away before it reached her, Amanda wasn't even aware that Eru had attempted to use such a method to communicate. She glanced over him again and her eyes told the same  "What do you mean? He's clearly made up of divergent laws, the world is attempting to reject but can't. How is that not more fascinating than storing a soul in a bottle?"

"Ohoho.. so you saw that too, pretty impressive little miss land owner. But I still haven't heard the true reasoning for being brought here and my time and patience are both running thin."

"My wife likely thought you could deal with an usurper that's plaguing my rule but looking at you, you're the most vulnerable to one of his top men. The Magic Null, seeing how it flows through you, being near would be really really bad for you." She shook her head as she felt a headache beginning to rise up.

Eruraviel

"Yes, exactly! Of course that's interesting, but you haven't seen what else he brought!" For whatever reason, the connection had been interrupted, but that was of little consequence. It felt as if it hadn't even succeeded in connecting, meaning Amanda's defenses had probably just blocked it. She turned to William and flashed a toothy grin. "Honestly, if we weren't friends, I'd be interested in seeing just how you got yourself to work."

"And, well-he's clearly not useful against him, Mandy." She replied, turning back towards Amanda. "He'll require a special touch, from someone less magically inclined. Perhaps one of those who fights with those guns which humans have created. Mhhh..."

She tapped her foot and reached out to rub Amanda's back.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: April 24, 2020, 08:05:02 PM »
Mansion

Amanda begun grinding her teeth as she felt the hand caress her back. Seriously that Elf, she was trying to take this meeting seriously and she was being all affectionate, what was wrong with her?

"Those guns... Seriously... They've been around for longer than I've been. TWENTY TIMES OVER!" She waved her arms in utter defeat.

"She's right... This version appears to have come align with the era the previous one inhabited when I first arrived. The weapons you speak of have existed for centuries which is not an inconsequential amount of time even for the immortal races. Are you secretly admitting to being a luddite princess Eruraviel? Or is this too the choice of the Void?" He smirked at the thought and then continued.

[/i]"Make sure you don't end up more out of touch than HIM."[/i] The image of Zeke flashed through her mind alongside the stream of his thoughts.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: April 24, 2020, 11:12:34 PM »
Eruraviel

"Pff-what? Of course I'm not! I know how to use all the essential things! My world had nothing of the sort, and I only got here a couple years ago!" She protested, shaking her head vehemently. "It's only natural they seem new and exciting to me! The humans I knew of wouldn't be able to put together a simple five year plan, let alone a weapon as powerful as that!"

She glared at William, and then Amanda, moving her gaze rapidly back and forth. "Now how in the world could I sink that low! Don't jest about stuff like that!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: April 25, 2020, 05:08:10 PM »
Mansion

"A few years ago, unbelievable..." Amanda muttered to herself.

"Oh but I'm very serious, not knowing about such base cornerstones of an era when you're playing your game is almost criminally ignorant. The fall happens quicker than you'd think and it's subtle too, believe me I've been there." William's thoughts were not in jest, and she was in desperate need of guidance before it was too late.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: April 25, 2020, 05:13:17 PM »
Eruraviel

"Stop treating me like an idiot! I know about guns! I did my research! They just feel a bit novel to me still, is all!" Eruraviel exclaimed in a huff. "I spent most of my time in the forest as well! Rushing into an unfamilar society would have been the stupidest thing I could have done!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: April 30, 2020, 01:10:36 AM »
Suerte

Suerte smiled at him.  "Seems I chose a good partner then," she said.  "But I knew that.  I already care for you.  I'm too soft, too quick to adore.  My dear foolish partner, you are stuck with nothing short of a storm of fortune and passion."

The young cowgirl walked over to spidey, swiping the sweater.  "Well if you won't I will.  Our cute little buddy worked hard on making this sweater.  So I will wear it if you won't."

Spidey

"R-really!? You mean it!" Stars lit up in the spider's eyes. "Erm.. I mean... I'd have to get your measurements again though. I tailored it to fit his size and all, package included." He looked away and flustered a bit.

"Is it okay!? I can make it really good! If you've got any design requests, I'll take them! Oh, but you gotta let me film it though, for posterity purposes! I gotta add it to my portfolio."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: May 02, 2020, 05:47:33 PM »
Suerte

"That is a sweet answer partner," she said, nodding to that strange bit of poetry that came from his lips. 

"As for you, your a pervy little kid, but I don't mind."  She leaned in and whispered the information in his ear.  Then she pulled back and looked at Justice.  "If we are staying here, lets go out and grab some materials.  It doesn't hurt to have more toys to play with.  Also, what are you doing?"
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 05:59:25 PM by yinsukin »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: May 03, 2020, 04:48:50 PM »
Justice

"Just some information gathering," he said. Following his memory, the spectral familiars were now headed to where this whole mess had started, to stick their eyes where they weren't wanted but any movement back and forth might warn Justice of another incoming threat... or the compromised move they needed to fire back.

The rider would know when they did, so for now he was free to look out for his partner and their ostensible sidekick. If he was offput by the casual request of the young man, he didn't show it as he crossed the room to pick up his hat.

"You sure put 'easy-going' to shame." He chuckled. "If we have to go out, we should make sure no one is left without backup. Punishment can be our fourth for an even split."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: May 08, 2020, 02:33:59 AM »
Spidey

The lil kid got all red and fuzzy, and just looked away. "Geheheh...."

Suddenly, he twirled and posed dramatically. "Well well well! Don't forget about me! I might not look like it, but I'm plenty capable in a fight! Hmph!" He flexed his awe inspiring muscles, making extra sure that SUerte could get a good peek.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: May 08, 2020, 02:40:42 AM »
Aruna

A man fell to the ground, his life ended before he could even process what happened.  Ross Baldwin, a man known both for his particular taste in woman and the ludicrous amounts of money he used to purchase them.  Although it wasn't officially prostitution, it didn't need to be.  Desperate free cat girls had a hard time in this district and to say they lacked status was an understatement.  Just finding work was hard, let alone finding a place to stay.  Imagine how much power a man could have by offering a solution to all of those things.  Yes, it was easy for the man formally known as Ross Baldwin to make these women completely dependant on them.  Maids, cooks, whatever profession he could think of, they all essentially lived in his house and did whatever he said.

It was a sort of dream, one that ended without the man ever having to wake up.  Aruna shifted into the man known as Ross Baldwin, taking on a new human alias for the first time in recent memory.  All of the man's assets, all of his connections, they would all be Aruna's.  He reached into the man's jacket and picked out a wallet.  In his free hand, he held his soul, his memories.  The orb vanished into nothing, stored within Aruna's body.

"Ugh.  Modern humans have so many locks.  Its going to take time to figure out his passwords.  We can figure out a way to release the girls, get some peace and quiet in the house."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: May 08, 2020, 08:58:58 PM »
Lulu

"Whaaaa- why would you throw adorable Catgirls onto the street, How cruel! And they're maids too. You should at least call on the Head Maid and explain what has changed. Don't tell me you were expecting me to clean all of this huge house by myself!"

Lulu floated down behind him and pulled him into a hug, showing her generous assets against his firm back. The demon might have been too overwhelmed to notice earlier but her body wasn't just really light it was also heavenly soft.

Her hot breathe tickled his ear as she drew even closer.

"Besides, they say Catgirls give the best blowjobs..."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: May 09, 2020, 02:01:04 AM »
Aruna

Aruna's entire body tensed up as he felt her breasts press into his back, every single muscle becoming tight from sheer tension.  Angel of another world or not, it was hard to not feel himself be on edge with that massive presence just behind his back.  Although thanks to that weird way her presence radiated calm, he never got the urge to defend himself.  Thats why when he felt those massive things pressing into his demonic back muscles, the only thing that came from him was a satisfied growl.

"I'm not just going to throw them onto the streets," he said, his pupil darting to the edge of his eye, to look at her pretty face.  "I'll see if we can't get them out of this district, maybe get them somewhere that they can survive easier, more independently.  Although, I suppose if they decide to stay, it wouldn't be too bad to be pleasured by them.  I hear they can take a lot of punishment too.  But then... why do you care about that?"

« Last Edit: May 09, 2020, 02:02:09 AM by yinsukin »