Author Topic: Pine Garden  (Read 49159 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Pine Garden
« Reply #1350 on: September 09, 2020, 10:58:00 PM »
Lulu

"Aaaa-"

The was cut off as his dick was forced into her mouth to plug her up. Her cheeks bulged out as it went further and further without much resistance, eventually pushing past the entrance to her throat.

Meanwhile the Angel's back arched pushing her head siwn further and her ass up,her voluptuous form looked more and more seductive as her pose become more and more sexualized. Her back was now curved at an angel that looked at home in doujins, but would likely a kill a mortal woman, Lulu however looked in spit of it.

"Arunaaa... More, I love your taste so much shoo gooood..." The spiking pleasure from her horns was so intense that eventthe thoughts she projected were scrambled.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: September 10, 2020, 01:09:23 AM »
Aruna

The demon's hand retracted from her head and slung over the back of the couch, his head draped back in a similar fashion.  The sharktoothed grin flipped into a open gaped frown, with vacant red demonic eyes.  The cock twiched in her mouth, erupting with his essence and coating her tongue with a river of white.  One could be forgiven for mistaking this for Aruna finishing early, but this was actually merely precum.

If Lulu's thoughts were scrambled, Aruna's thoughts were a mush.  Damn it woman.  If you talk dirty like that then I can't.... think?  Even so, he managed to clear through the haze and send back, Then.... your... going to love when it goes in and grows.

Thats right, he had to stay in control.  If not for having control then what?

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: September 12, 2020, 02:27:35 PM »
Lulu

The moment he told her about how how he was going to grow his dick, was the moment the Angel went into overdrive. She plunged down the rest of the way on his shaft until her lips met his groin, but even so she kept pushing her head down, showing her want and need for more. With a slight shift of her hips, her dress that had been caught on the curve of her ass suddenly slid past it to reveal what could only be described as a booty sculpted by the gods.

Of course the positioning of her outfits were completely under her control so it was no accident that her dress had slid up now, it was perfectly timed to the pace of the blowjob she was giving him, so that he would have the best visual stimulation. This time she was going to prove that he didn't need anyone else when she was here...

"What makes you think I can't shrink parts so small you can't get out Aruuuna?" True to her words as she finished speaking, the entrance to her throat shrank until it was too small for his thick cock head to pass back through

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: September 12, 2020, 07:56:56 PM »
Aruna

The demon's head popped up from its relaxed position, his red demonic eyes staring at the massive plump ass, practically begging to be stared at.  She went so far down, he could feel the moist warm muscles of her throat wrapped around his shaft.  Then it happened.  Those muscles squeezed him, all of him, only his balls which sat on her tongue were safe from the ever shrinking throat.

That sounds like a challenge.

The shaft expanded in her throat, even as it shrank to accommodate him.  He knew she didn't need air, so there was no need to hold back either.  The already large cock expanded, pressing into her throat so much that he could see the outline of his shaft at the bottom of her throat.  A clap rang through the room, spreading into the halls and echoing through the entire mansion.  Aruna's hand had clapped down on Lulu's exposed right ass cheek.

It was the sexual equivalent of a counter challenge.  How much can you take?

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: September 14, 2020, 06:21:54 PM »
Lulu

The angel squealed, or she would have if her throat wasn't so utterly filled with his monstrous cock. In the end she ended up squirming as the vibrations of her denied outcry rippled up her throat and added a new layer of massages to his shaft.

But most importantly her red eyes observed him with unrestrained glee, giving away the fact he was doing nothing but playing right into her hand. "Slap my ass all you want Aruna but I'm gonna wring you dry over and over again. This is just the warmup, I'll show you true heaven soon enough hehe..."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: September 16, 2020, 12:25:53 PM »
Aruna

Those red demonic eyes widened, his head retracting from her challange, taken aback from her sheer intent.  A groan escaped his lips, not of pain, but pleasure.  What he gave her came right back to him.  She was basically mocking his mistake.

Well then I won't stop, he thought, a hand coming down even harder on her plump cheeks, slamming her ass into the couch with the full weight of his strength.  In his other hand, he suddenly held a remote, pressing the button to force the cushion below her to vibrate.  If he was doing this right, her crotch would be in the perfect spot to feel the full force of this trick.

A hand reached for her head, grabbing her by the hair and attempting to pull her off of his dick.  His demonic lips curled into a childlike smile as he eagerly awaited the sound of her pleasured shock. 

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: September 18, 2020, 05:16:26 PM »
Lulu

"Auuuughhh.."

The muffled moans coming from her might be words or it might not be, but her enjoyment was undeniable. Her throat quickly yielded before him letting go of his massive length with an audible pop. However...

The angel only reveled in the feeling of the vibrating seat and willingly grind down on it herself as if mocking his attempt to surprise her.

No she was definitely mocking if the smirk was anything to go by.

"I see the poor little demon needs his toys fufufu..."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: September 21, 2020, 03:29:23 AM »
Aruna

Aruna's red eyes flashed as a disappointed frown formed on his mouth.  Those long muscular arms reached out to grab her horns, yanking her down so that her soft breasts were hanging just above his crotch.  Pressing them against his dick, he enjoyed the humming of the couch as he thrusted into them.

"I just enjoy toys," he said.  "Human contraptions are so creative.  Besides, don't act like you don't enjoy it."

A moment of reprove.  Although, this sort of attitude was a little hotter than he expected.  It offered him a moment away from escalation, not an opportunity to cool down.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: September 22, 2020, 01:46:47 PM »
Lulu

The angel shivered, having her newly made sensitive horns grabbed like he was doing was mind numbing and her body heaved much harder from the pleasure spearing right into her brain than what the vibrating ever could.

Even so, lust was her domain and you couldn't render her unconscious with it. She would merely soar to even greater heights.

She grabbed her massive breasts and wrapped them around his equally massive throbbing length. It's hardness was only matched by the softness of the hills that enveloped it.

"I just find it amusing that you are so desperate that you rely on toys like that. It's okay to not win Aruna, all that matters is feeling good..."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: September 22, 2020, 10:34:26 PM »
Aruna

The head peaked out of the top of her cleavage, the massive veiny shaft still as large as it was when it was inside of her.  With his hands still wrapped around her horns, he pushed and pulled her to guide the pace of the strokes.

Aruna didn't respond to her comment.  He could mention that the competition in the bedroom is a hallmark of demon affection but in truth he didn't want to do that anymore.  It was his demonic pride that has lead to all his mistakes so far.  In this moment of intimacy, the demon would allow himself to feel vulnerable.

"Feel good huh," he said, letting his mental control over his lust fade away.  In that moment, he erupted, pumping a fountain of white directly into Lulu's face.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: September 23, 2020, 04:21:34 PM »
Lulu

Lulu blinked.

Then she blinked again. Her stroking stopped, as she the angel merely sat there in abject confusion as she was sprayed all over by the stream of white. The remains of her clothes, her massive cleavage, her hair, her face and even her horns were quickly coated in the flood Aruna had unleashed. The coaxing of his balls that Lulu had done earlier is what enabled this, letting him cum many times more than his regular loads. It would without a doubt be the biggest of his life and it wasn't even over yet, but already the scene before hm was utterly perverse, like something born out of a perverted fever dream.

"But... I wanted you to hold out longer...."

Her surprised expression gradually sank into a disappointed frown, the Angel wasn't done playing with him just yet but he couldn't hold out long enough for her. "I wanted to play more..."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: September 23, 2020, 10:32:18 PM »
Aruna

The demon tilted his head.  "Why are you acting like its over?  You can read my mind right?  Then you know I can adjust my biology.  I can go multiple times in this form."

Indeed, Aruna just needed time to marinate in those words.  Although he said that, his once intensely hard dick shrank before the angel's eyes.  Flaccid and tiny, almost non existent was the best way to describe the thing in front of her.  The demon stared at Lulu and said, "Make it grow if you want more."

Aruna looked down at the couch.  It was still pristine, aside from the vibrations.  The demon pressed released Lulu's horns, pressing the button on the remote and turning off the couch.  Legs spread and arms resting along the back, Aruna's demonic glare pierced Lulu's supple body.  "Now how do you like it?  We demons like it rough, but I always thought the human desire for gentle touch came from angels.  Is that true in your world?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: September 25, 2020, 05:14:42 PM »
Lulu

"If you're gonna get limp then there isn't much even an angel such as myself could do for you..."

The Angel had begun licking off the white cream from herself, slowly consuming it an display that was most erotic, even so her lips were drawn into a smirk like she was making fun of him somehow and that only became more apparent as she spoke again.

"To think a demon would be so lacking in virility that they can't get it up after one measly time, perhaps your toy collection contain those pills older human men use to get it up hmm?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: September 25, 2020, 10:25:27 PM »
Aruna

That confirmed it.  She wasn't listening to him, just teasing him for the sake of it.

"Thats disappointing," he said, standing up from the couch.  "To think the angel of lust won't even tease me with her body."

Despite his words, he was growing right before her eyes.  Indeed the sight of her alone licking his juices was enough to get him hard.  The length grew to its original size, an above average girth, capable of filling up any woman to the brim.

A hand reached covered her face and slammed it into the couch, splitting it in half.  Strattling her, the demon looked into the angel's now demonic red eyes.  His length pressed against her thick pillowy thigh, the head just barely scratching the lips of her pussy.  "Then I guess i'll just tease you for a bit myself.  I'll wait for you to ask for it, no beg for it.  The angel of lust loves dick right?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: September 26, 2020, 11:01:51 PM »
Lulu

"Oh my... It seems you have me at a disadvantage here boy... But is that truly how it is?"

Her smirk didn't leave her her face no if anything her amusement soared as the demon walked right into her trap, and did exactly as she wanted him to. Tugging the strings here was almost too easy.

"Aren't you the one who is trapped? Unable to escape your own mounting lust...." She said while spreading her legs willingly to make it easier for him to go forward when he felt like it. "Of course I love dicks, but why should I beg when you're gonna take me eventually anyway. Let's see how long your will can hold out before your need to fuck me grows too strong, I'm guessing real soon cause I'm the best you've ever had and you need more..."