Author Topic: Pine Garden  (Read 47364 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Pine Garden
« Reply #600 on: October 27, 2019, 02:48:02 AM »
Vega

"That they might." He looked at her with disbelief... only to close his eyes and sigh. "But I won't allow that. You are one within my court now, my home. If any dare to mock you, I shall strike them down with a righteous vengeance."

He crossed his legs and waved his hand at her as if dismissing her worry. To treat allies forgivingly and enemies with impunity were one of the cores of his very being. If she proved to be an enemy, he would not hold back. But it had not come to such a thing, had it? Therefore, he'd show a host's... no, perhaps a friend's mercy.

"I am sitting here, listening to you. Don't be so apologetic. If I had truly not forgiven you, we would be likely to be lying in a pool of our own blood by now..."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: October 27, 2019, 03:10:27 AM »
Lulu

"No!"

She looked up at him with determination in her eyes.

"I truly hurt you with my actions earlier, when that, when that was so far from what I intended. I even made you send your esteemed guest away. I am the worst, the absolute worst. So why are you not angry?" Her fists clenched even tighter.

"You should not forgive me so easily."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: October 27, 2019, 03:20:01 AM »
Vega

Hrm, this would not do. This would not do one bit. Self-deprecation is a pitiful thing. No matter, we can fix that.

"Nonsense. One does not earn forgiveness, it is given. And that choice is mine and mine alone."

"You seem sad. Should I pat you?" His smile turned devilishly smug.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: October 27, 2019, 03:53:40 AM »
Lulu

Lulu met his gaze with a får more calm demeanor now and nodded. "You may of that is what you wish, but be warned. The feel of my firm can be quite addicting to your kind." The softness of her form was entirely unnatural to say the least, the closest to describe it with would be like marshmallow except incredibly smooth too.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: October 27, 2019, 04:11:03 AM »
Vega

He wasted no time to heed her warning. Eh? "Amazing... it's like a pastry." He seemed truly shocked as he patted her head, and started poking at the bouncy flesh. Was it even flesh? He couldn't tell, it wasn't like anything he ever laid his hands upon. "What a unique experience. Oh, you might want to state your terms. I'll be listening..."

He wasn't stopping. He seemed intensely focused at the task at hand. Immensely so, to the point it was almost frightening.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: October 27, 2019, 04:26:34 AM »
Lulu

"Mouuuu..."

Vega was treated to the rare sight of a pouting angel, one that was struggling to stay still even as her knees trembled.

"I wish to observe.... and guide you....hmpfff"

Her face got redder and redder until it looked like she was about to explode.

"Stop touching my head so much you dummy! It's too damn hard to think. Just touch me somewhere else if you like my body so much!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: October 27, 2019, 03:13:08 PM »
Vega

He paused for a second, then put a hand on his hip. "Very well then."

What a strange person.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: October 27, 2019, 03:43:11 PM »
Lulu

"Oh my..."

The angel's hand covered her mouth as she giggled, and her redness was completely gone all of a sudden. It was like that hadn't been true in the first place.

"I did not think you would acquiesce to my demand, can you not handle the sight of a crying girl? Fufufu... Nevertheless, as you may have figured out I am not human."

Six sets of translucent wings suddenly burst out of her back.

"I am Archangel Lulu at your service, my domain is love but also passion and lust."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: October 27, 2019, 04:20:39 PM »
Vega

"Fool. It's not that I care in the slightest. It just won't do if you unintelligibly fluster."

He crossed his arms and looked away. As if he'd be so sentimental.

"I don't care what you are or where you even come from. You spoke of a deal. You'd offer me immortality, is that it? What terms would suit you?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: October 27, 2019, 04:51:16 PM »
Lulu

"That is entirely up to you Vega. I merely wish to see what you do it. There's får more power I could grant you at this time but do you want it all handed to you, or do you want to earn it?

She shifted on the spot, it was the natural uncomfortable feeling that overtook you when you kept standing while the one talking to you was sitting down.

"As I've stated before, my only interest is you, your soul is beautiful."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: October 27, 2019, 11:41:41 PM »
Vega

"Of course it is." He answered like she just said the sky was blue. He smiled and posed his head on his fist, resting from his wounds. "What do you think? And don't cheat by peering into my thoughts."
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 12:54:07 AM by francobull3 »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: October 28, 2019, 02:46:31 PM »
Eruraviel

The Next Day, October 30
8:00 AM Nexus Time

The two elves poofed into existence on the lawn of Amanda's mansion. In an instant, they had teleported from the rugged woods deep within the mystical forest to the perfectly manicured lawn of Amanda's mansion. It was a large brown building that loomed over the two women.

Sage was dressed in an ellegant backless dress with a large hat, a platinum threaded leash attached to her neck trailing down to Eruraviel's hand.

She pulled Sage forward towards the door without any further adieu. "This is the house of my fiancee, Amanda. Please, do not look down upon her for the fact that she remains a human.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 05:36:00 PM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: October 28, 2019, 06:42:11 PM »
Sage

The pseudo-elf was very still as she appeared in the flash of arcane power that engulfed her. Sage's nostrils flared, her eyed flicking back and forth to take in her surroundings. It was all too quiet, and she was all too obviously suspicious of danger. But then Eruraviel spoke, and Sage was reminded of the warm metal around her neck by the tugging around it.

"I will do my best - in honor of your judgement." Sage cozied herself up closer to the one holding her leash. "But I would have preferred to meet her in the forest."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: October 28, 2019, 06:49:19 PM »
Erureviel

The elf pulled along Sage, rubbing the pregnant dragon's belly. "Fufu, she's the rightful ruler of these lands, and I've agreed to be her consort. I assure you, you'll be quite impressed with her magical prowess."

Eruraviel pushed open the door and the two walked through the threshold into the opulent insides, gistening with enough wealth to make a dragon hot and bothered.

"Now, let us see if she's done with the nightly ritual of sleep humans engage in."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: October 29, 2019, 04:05:07 AM »
Lulu

"You wish to break your own shackles and grasp power with your own hands, do you not? I'd be sorely disappointed if you chose another path fufufu.." She giggled to herself as her angelic wings retracted into her body.

"Perhaps you will find me equally fascinating in time. But to thay extent, what do you find more appealing, my current appearance or how I appeared in your dream?"